TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by TwoFace »

His v/la was weird personally. What about the election is keeping him away from mafia
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 450, TwoFace wrote:His v/la was weird personally. What about the election is keeping him away from mafia
Just to clarify this point, I had a concert tonight, have a few meetings in DC tomorrow, and am an election judge on Tuesday.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, copper223 wrote:I think TC wouldn't be too happy with the comparison.

TC is a logical player that follows his win-con, I don't think Creeps can be analyzed the same way...
In post 443, Toto wrote:
In post 432, copper223 wrote:I think TC wouldn't be too happy with the comparison.

TC is a logical player that follows his win-con, I don't think Creeps can be analyzed the same way...
I think understand what you mean here. However:

1) That was one of TC's least logical moments.
2) I still don't see the good intentions behind the posts I saw with other newbtown that were playing bad. Like you say the guy is just trying to stay alive today.

How do you propose we analyse him?
Who's TC?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by MortFeld »

VOTE: Misa
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 449, Toto wrote:TB's wagon is probably a dead end until he is back from VL//A
Agreed. I'm not sure why it was even started after he clearly stated he was going to be on v/LA until after the election. Why he keeps checking in while on v/LA is a mystery but it may be the reason for his reads and who he has and hasn't voted for.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 454, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 449, Toto wrote:TB's wagon is probably a dead end until he is back from VL//A
Agreed. I'm not sure why it was even started after he clearly stated he was going to be on v/LA until after the election. Why he keeps checking in while on v/LA is a mystery but it may be the reason for his reads and who he has and hasn't voted for.
I keep checking in order to at least keep up with the DP and attempting to answer as many questions as possible.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Misa's only pressured Creeps this game, and the way she keeps popping in to make posts without content pings me as scummy, like she just wants it to look like she's contributing (and are all 100 posts apart and don't help me solve the game at all)
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by MortFeld »

@TB why did you vote Copper?
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 457, MortFeld wrote:@TB why did you vote Copper?
See post 373
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Missed it in spoiler wall. I don't see how he twisted the lynchbait discussion. When you can, can I see your interpretation of how that went down?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 455, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 454, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I keep checking in order to at least keep up with the DP and attempting to answer as many questions as possible.
Seems easier to just reread all at once but each his own.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Toto
As I think drone said if Creeps is just playing the WIFOM game he is going to slip up sooner or later and if he is town there's a decent chance scum is going to target him tonight for his soft PR claim.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by copper223 »

Either way he is not reaching Lylo in this game so the only case where we really are worse off focusing on someone else is if the only thing he has been doing today after his wagon gained momentum is trying to stay alive at least until tonight because his role helps scum a ton, but since this is a normal and we can't be dealing with absurdly powerful roles I'm prepared to take that risk.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:11 am

Post by copper223 »

Since Naomi gave her read snapshots here's where I am at:

LUV: green, we seem to have different reads but it's mainly due to interpreting the same behaviors differently, if this were to continue into D2/D3 then it should be reviewed.

HS: green, slight concern / paranoia that his reads are so similar to mine and he could be sheeping but we worked well together in our recent newbie and I think that is what is causing us to be in synch.

Naomi: green, trying to make the town work together and sharing what she thinks about everyone voluntarily are both good signs.

Creeps: green/yellow, as I said I'm interpreting this as newbie town that doesn't know what they are doing, could easily be wrong on this though and that would change my outlook (if Creeps is red then Naomi and drone need to be re-examined).

drone: green/yellow, I've been agreeing with quite a few of his posts, like his take on Creeps, and I don't see a scum agenda behind his posting, I am curious to read why HS is wary about him.

Toto: yellow/green, I haven't seen enough from Toto but that post where he said he was town-reading the players he played with and suspecting the new ones and he found that weird makes me think he is town.

Chaos: yellow/green, this is based on my Misa scum-read and my assumption that Chaos would not bus a newbie immediately after RVS

Loli: yellow, prob. replaced soon.

Mort: yellow, currently I'm going with the TvTT explanation for our discussion and now that Mort's confidence has been shaken he is running around more or less like a headless chicken: changing votes from TB to Misa just based on the slightest pressure from LUV about wagoning a V/LA, being paranoid of everyone questioning him thinking it's mafia jumping on him, keeping on saying he is sorry for having been anti-town when he really didn't do that much wrong in that case (conf-bias is real). There are however also obvious scum motives to explain all these behaviors (I still am not certain that I can rule out him just screwing up the push on me with his buddy TF and now going in full damage control mode, but in this case we are already in a good position anyway so w/e.).

TF: yellow, Either scum pretending to be a VI or a VI, probably going to black-list this guy after the game if he is town. I noticed some of you saying this is his town meta and I'm taking that into account.

Misa: red, based on my Creeps read I am on-board with those saying she was overselling her outrage, I also really did not like the LAMIST post and the timing of when she made it, she also reacted weirdly to me defending her in the earlier stages of the game.

TB: red, inconsistent reads, bad hop on my wagon, possibly Misa slipped when just focusing on me voting an inactive and quickly moving back to Naomi when she was told that TB did the same thing (if one is red the other becomes that much more fishy). Still, like what Naomi said, interested in what he has to say after the V/LA ends, a major reassessment here would shake up my reads considerably.

I realize there are very likely at least 3 red / non green players so at least 1 read here is inaccurate but I'm not going to force it for the sake of it when there are still so many variables in my reads.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

I haven't done anything blacklist worthy and I already told you I don't appreciate you calling me a vi and you did it again. You've made my decision quite easy now and I'll be super happy to never play with you again if you're town.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

To twoface. Take a chill pill.

I'm reading up. Response soon.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 0, keyenpeydee wrote:1. Don't be an asshole to people.
Not going to take a chill pill when rules are being broken.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:05 am

You don't have a moral high horse in this situation.
We're all equals. Don't take yourself so seriously.
nah
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:06 am

Post by copper223 »

Nah, the bad part is when he says he has done nothing wrong to be black-listed (cause once again he fails to consider the perspective of others, it's not for him to decide with whom I want to play and what those criteria are), black-listing back is totally fair.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 466, TwoFace wrote:
In post 0, keyenpeydee wrote:1. Don't be an asshole to people.
Not going to take a chill pill when rules are being broken.
There are no rules being broken, VI is a comment about what I believe about your play (and since you told me I am an idiot that should not faze you), not your character.

Probably your insecurity coming through here, typical of people pretending to be right all the time.

Game related, he does seem genuine here, then again I thought Jason was as well so if I made the same mistake twice in a row that's kind of embarrassing.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:32 am

Mort, don't worry about it. We all fuck up to varying degrees. Did you ever end up checking out newbie 1744? Check out Gideon, SmoothBlue and Toto on day 1. It happens all the time and all we need to do is move on and learn from our mistakes.
Yeah, but once they get back from V/LA they have a lot to answer to.

@Snoop Dog
TC is TownCop from newbie 1744. I don't think the comparison is particularly valid.
Speaking of which, Snoop Dog is a pretty powerful townread for me at the moment.
(Snoop dog is Uzi for those who don't get it)

@Copper It's worth noting that Lohik has only signed up for this game and one other theme game in which his inactivity has also ceased. (I hope this doesn't break the rule about speaking about other games.)
This means your statistic about newbies flaking out of scum roles applies.

Considering that a lot of people are curious about it, I'll explain what I think about Drone.
Read over posts and . Drone is speaking for me and defending on my behalf. This could be setup for a scumDrone framing an easy mislynch on me for when he flips red, making use of my question I asked him way back when. This is why I acted antagonistic towards him in post .
I don't read him as scum, I was just considering that possibility and created a failsafe in case of that happening later in the game in post .
Apart from that one problem I have, I read him as yellow/green. Great terminology by the way. "Yellow" is perfect.

I really read TwoFace as genuine. I never felt that for Jason. He was null all the way.

I really do prefer the 'colourful language' and personality clash. It makes the game more interesting and it's one of the most enjoyable parts of it for me.
I just hope you know TwoFace that I don't mean you any ill will at all.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 am

Post by TwoFace »

You did break the rules. I've informed the mod and if it happens again I'll escelate the issue. Please refrain from speaking to me anymore.

When I said I didn't appreciate being called a vi, that was me saying I consider it an insult. The I means idiot which is an insult. I haven't done shit to deserve those comments and I'm playing quite well actually.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:41 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 470, Human Sequencer wrote:@Copper It's worth noting that Lohik has only signed up for this game and one other theme game in which his inactivity has also ceased. (I hope this doesn't break the rule about speaking about other games.)
This means your statistic about newbies flaking out of scum roles applies.
Some mods are more strict than others on this, PM them if you're unsure cause some can get pretty mad about it.

In general if you only talk about activity levels without saying anything about content or specific games it's ok.

That's good to know, let's see if she starts posting here as well.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:44 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Messed up VC 1.12
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:46 am

Well that's an interesting turn of events. I don't agree, but you're the mod so it's your game, I suppose.
"[1] Human Sequencer - "
??

Fixed. I'll try to contact Nexus regarding the issue on what to do. -Mod
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
nah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”