TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

I haven't refused to give any. I don't have any. That game you read started differently. I saw something early on that I wanted to question so I questioned it.

Only recently has something like that happened and I called it out (all caps thing).

I find him scummy but that's the only read I have.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:37 am

Post by MortFeld »

I mean, I'm not implying that you have an impression of Creeps that you are hiding. I just offered Creeps since he seems to be a volatile player atm.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:38 am

Post by MortFeld »

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

What I basically do is stay current on the conversations going on until enough time has passed. Hopefully I have a scum read developed that I can push on to keep me busy. At some point when I'm slow at work, I go back and reread because it's basically like watching a new movie a 2nd and 3rd time. You pick up on things you didn't really notice. You see possible interactions. I don't think I did that as much in that one game but it's what I've done in others.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 65, TwoFace wrote:Set up a wiki, put info on your wiki, put reference to it in your sig.

Problem solved.

Do I join the wagon?

Tails.

Meh
I could do it in my wiki... but there is no garrentee people will read that.. so.. I feel obligated to say it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by TwoFace »

There's no guarantee people will read it when you post it in a game ;)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by TwoFace »

How's the movie?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 65, TwoFace wrote:Set up a wiki, put info on your wiki, put reference to it in your sig.

Problem solved.

Do I join the wagon?

Tails.

Meh
In post 69, Human Sequencer wrote:Talking about naomi's meta is boring and fruitless. It will be helpful to remember, but it'll just clog up the thread for when we want to reread it.
In fact all this talk about player meta in general is boring and fruitless.

Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?

Uzi, why did you decide to post, even though you were clearly aware of TwoFace's post at the time?
Green and red is not radical terminology, nor is it particularly confusing. What do you gain from asking that question, from a town perspective?

I think it's unlikely that TwoFace wasn't referring to Creep's wagon in post 65.
Stopping any discussion in the RVS phase isn't great. There is no reason to drop topics for any reason. As we are capable of holding multiple simulations conversations.

PEDIT; great, would been better in 3D but the effects was REALLY COOL. like totally worth watching, though no spoilers here :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Urgh ghost quotes great...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 72, copper223 wrote:
In post 62, MisaTange wrote:I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is
I already thought this was the case, it also explains why she noticed my vote on the inactive HS before she noticed TB's vote on the inactive drone.

Her backing up when she was told about drone and going back to Naomi is more a sign that she is new and not super confident of how to scum-hunt, so if she's told that line of inquiry is bad by multiple people she'll likely change her mind and go back to where she was before.

I see the above more likely as "bowing to pressure", it doesn't make much sense to pick fights with experienced players by default and be trying to avoid looking for trouble at the same time.

Misa, what's the game you're referencing where you played with Creeps? Creeps is weird, not sure yet if it's weird scum.
I think this is kinda NAI on her... as it was(or is) the RVS
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 77, MisaTange wrote:If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
...No.. just no;

Okay so.. wreckless ML's only help red. careful examination helps win games and educated guess work by power roles. (guessing reds or victims) Heading someone towards a ML can reveal power roles to the red team giving them an easily time eliminating power roles and only excel us towards a loss.

There is also no pressure in RvS. Your not gonna feel threatened by someone voting you because potato. As its not serious and impossible to defend against. If your not voting for lol random then its not a Random vote. its just a normal vote and normally has the momentum to carry others out of RVS and start drawing the parallels.

Also Additionally not just going for lynches generates discussion that can be used to ID reds later on. while we can afford a certain amount of ML's we shouldn't rush into it. (but neither should we lose by inaction.)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 78, Creeps20 wrote:Unlike you I have an uncanny habit of mslynching power roles in RvS. No seriously I do.
In post 80, MortFeld wrote:How do you even lynch someone during RVS, Creeps?
In post 81, Creeps20 wrote:I refer to voting as lynching.
Okay... this interaction... Firstly; you should stop referencing voting and lynching as the same thing as
Vote =/= Lynch This is just a clarity issue as they are two separate terms.

Secondly; You should not put your faith in coincidence. my last 3 games I was a green PR. this doesn't mean anything though as correlation doesn't imply causation.
https://www.fastcodesign.com/3030529/in ... ausation/1
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by TwoFace »

So odds obviously point to you being mafia this time ;)
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 84, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 83, MisaTange wrote:Ugh, this feels like an excuse not to participate in RvS.

1. People tend to know that RvS wagons are just RvS wagons; pressure.
2. If needed, people can claim at L-1 and redirect the votes, and people here tend to announce whether someone's at L-1. May be different in your previous forum but Mafiascum is a completely different atmosphere, and I can speak from someone who first came from a Mafia forum.
3. RTFT if nobody has announced L-1, which is weird.
1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
2. See above
3. Well I know people who are reckless.
1. I believe this only answers 2.. not that 1 needed an answer
2. No? Thats not a thing here.
3. Eh yeah, It is suspicious if someone doesn't announce L-1 but it come be they just didn't notice. it happens.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 92, MisaTange wrote:(Is there even a game where two PRs had to claim in the same day)
I have experienced this at least once on site I believe.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 96, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Its why I ALWAYS make it post 2. so you can ISO it very very quickly. as my first post is normally only 3 lines. so If you ever need to pull up that post it'll always be at the top of the iso.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

What is even going on in
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 141, Naomi-Tan wrote:What is even going on in
If you read posts before that it's quite obvi
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 109, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 104, TwoFace wrote:Misa your all caps seems unnecessary
Regarding this, If people feel uncomfortable for seeing an all caps post, Feel free to PM me about it and we can talk. I'll try to edit Misa's post.
Please refrain from editing out things like that, emotion is very important to getting a clean read. When town gets frustrated it can influence my perspective so removing emotional context can give me a false read.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I actually agree with that. Taking the caps away changes the post and how it's perceived
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 130, TwoFace wrote:There's no guarantee people will read it when you post it in a game ;)
True and I also encourage people who have played with me before to skip over it. as a Courtesy as they know what to kinda expect.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay read up. My opinion is; this is Probs TvT Creeps is very dumb.. but there is no real Red! motivation for there actions. Misa is just kinda frustrated and is kinda equal in fail.

Sorry for not having more to say on this matter... but I just find there back and froth.. kinda just meh? I have said a bit on each of them.. but it both feels like bad play over red play. I guess misa's push could be seen as opportunistic!red.. but thats kinda a long stretch and not one worth really following through on at this stage with so little evidence. It is interesting to me how quick the trains gained momentum. this is what I'd call a trigger happy town so people should try to be clear when they say things to avoid everyone dog pilely them like a pack of hounds.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 140, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 96, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Its why I ALWAYS make it post 2. so you can ISO it very very quickly. as my first post is normally only 3 lines. so If you ever need to pull up that post it'll always be at the top of the iso.
Not really what I asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 147, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 140, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Not really what I was asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
EBWOP
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not really what I was asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
oh looks like my mobile didn't send out that message.

though I did incorporate it after someone else used it. the reason I do is it's just a nicer way to refer to the red!team as before I used to call them scum. which is a pretty disrespectful way to address what is just other players wanting to enjoy and experience the same game as you and if I call them reds, it would be disrespectful to not call town greens as it means they are using the same kinda terms and are as equals.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”