Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 74, Creeps20 wrote: In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS.
I think we found the source of your 'EVERYBODY SCUMREADS ME' problem.
nah
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 75, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote: In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS.
Nah that is not the cause. It's because I am always scummy.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MisaTange »

If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 77, MisaTange wrote:If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
Unlike you I have an uncanny habit of mslynching power roles in RvS. No seriously I do.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Greetings! Just getting back from school. Catching up now.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 am

Post by MortFeld »

Misa - It's not a great answer (voting someone because they are confirmed but haven't posted??) but I don't see any point in pressing it.
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
My best effort at Creeps translation: RVS is pointless. Even in this game, simply ignoring TB made people suspicious of Misa.

I'm confused because you said that you think TB and Misa might be scum buddies, meaning that RVS was useful. Also I don't see how this answers "Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?" I feel like you haven't explained your Misa vote logically.

How do you even lynch someone during RVS, Creeps?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 80, MortFeld wrote:Misa - It's not a great answer (voting someone because they are confirmed but haven't posted??) but I don't see any point in pressing it.
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
My best effort at Creeps translation: RVS is pointless. Even in this game, simply ignoring TB made people suspicious of Misa.

I'm confused because you said that you think TB and Misa might be scum buddies, meaning that RVS was useful. Also I don't see how this answers "Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?" I feel like you haven't explained your Misa vote logically.

How do you even lynch someone during RVS, Creeps?
I refer to voting as lynching.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 75, Human Sequencer wrote:
That would be the other people's issues imo.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MisaTange »

Ugh, this feels like an excuse not to participate in RvS.

1. People tend to know that RvS wagons are just RvS wagons; pressure.
2. If needed, people can claim at L-1 and redirect the votes, and people here tend to announce whether someone's at L-1. May be different in your previous forum but Mafiascum is a completely different atmosphere, and I can speak from someone who first came from a Mafia forum.
3. RTFT if nobody has announced L-1, which is weird.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 83, MisaTange wrote:Ugh, this feels like an excuse not to participate in RvS.

1. People tend to know that RvS wagons are just RvS wagons; pressure.
2. If needed, people can claim at L-1 and redirect the votes, and people here tend to announce whether someone's at L-1. May be different in your previous forum but Mafiascum is a completely different atmosphere, and I can speak from someone who first came from a Mafia forum.
3. RTFT if nobody has announced L-1, which is weird.
1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
2. See above
3. Well I know people who are reckless.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:16 am

Post by MortFeld »

Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Can you explain your idea of TB + Misa scumbuddies, specifically with regard to my question? and

Can you translate what you meant by 'And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.'

UNVOTE: Misa
VOTE: Creeps

Bad logic is not necessarily scummy.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 84, Creeps20 wrote:1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
where the heck have you been playing mafia? that's the dumbest rule ever
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 86, TwoFace wrote:
In post 84, Creeps20 wrote:1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
where the heck have you been playing mafia? that's the dumbest rule ever
Well it is mass roles
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 85, MortFeld wrote:Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Can you explain your idea of TB + Misa scumbuddies, specifically with regard to my question? and

Can you translate what you meant by 'And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.'

The last sentence refers to the first question.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 62, MisaTange wrote:Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).
What made you change you mind from finding it scummy to NAI?

-----

Creeps: You're at L-2. What person looks most suspicious voting for you and why?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 am

Post by MortFeld »

I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 90, MortFeld wrote:I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Can we just quit this? I need to study some past quotes. This is going to be WIFOM.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MisaTange »

Yikes, feels like more excuses

We can do several claims in one day if necessary

(Is there even a game where two PRs had to claim in the same day)

Actually you can argue it's better for two PRs to claim because they can WIFOM, especially since some people don't directly claim. "if i am jk..."

P-Edit: I mean, scum doing that in previous games is now correlation = causation
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 am

Post by MortFeld »

It's not WIFOM. You voted Misa for a reason and I'm asking you to explain the reason.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:28 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.03

[2] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Creeps20
[0] ThinkBig -
[1] Toto - Lil Uzi Vert
[0] Lohikäärme -
[1] Drone - ThinkBig
[0] copper223 -
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[1] ChaosOmega - Toto
[L-2]
Creeps20 - TwoFace, copper223, Human Sequencer, MisaTange, Mortfeld,

Not Voting
- Lohikäärme, Drone

MOD NOTES:
Drone hasn't confirmed yet. He has (expired on 2016-11-05 21:15:00) to confirm that he is playing. Otherwise, He'll be replaced. Edited the countdown to match when I sent his role to him.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:29 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 71, MortFeld wrote:
In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote:
MortFeld wrote:Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?
I too much hands are pointed everywhere.
I need a Creeps translator again.
"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
During RVS, I randomly voted for Drone, mainly because I have played with him (albeit briefly) before and not because he was unconfirmed.

Voting for unconfirmed players is a decent strategy, if only to build pressure and ensure that they confirm and join the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 69, Human Sequencer wrote:Talking about naomi's meta is boring and fruitless. It will be helpful to remember, but it'll just clog up the thread for when we want to reread it.
In fact all this talk about player meta in general is boring and fruitless.

Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?

Uzi, why did you decide to post, even though you were clearly aware of TwoFace's post at the time?
Green and red is not radical terminology, nor is it particularly confusing. What do you gain from asking that question, from a town perspective?

I think it's unlikely that TwoFace wasn't referring to Creep's wagon in post 65.
I want to reinforce that I really think she should start linking the way she plays in her signature.

The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 91, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 90, MortFeld wrote:I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Can we just quit this? I need to study some past quotes. This is going to be WIFOM.
Stop whining. Defend or explain the stance you took or go home.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 am

Post by ThinkBig »

PS: The quoted text in my post (number 95) was a mistake. Ignore that.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 18, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

Heads.

VOTE: creeps

Creeps are scummy
Random vote
In post 33, copper223 wrote:
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote:I haven't even posted yet!

Well known in have but that is not the point!

Do you have a guilty conscience Creeps?
I still don't get this vote
In post 52, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: Creeps
Sure, you've probably played somewhere else, but calling on player meta when you've played about two games is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. Especially when that call is a complete cop out to try and disregard a scumslip. The end of reads scummy intent and guilty conscience to me.
In post 62, MisaTange wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
DUDE I WAS FRIQQIN SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT UNGODLY HOURS I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEND WHEN I'M SLEEPING

Also I have one vote so I can put pressure on only one of the two people who did that

Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).

I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is

Also Creeps has an awkward reaction to Copper's RvS vote. If we're going by meta, he acted a little bit more calmly towards the RvS vote previously, but this makes me curious. And also Creeps have played Forum Mafia in other forums as well.

I don't trust this guy. Yet.
In post 85, MortFeld wrote:Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Referring to me or you?
In post 93, MortFeld wrote:It's not WIFOM. You voted Misa for a reason and I'm asking you to explain the reason.
The WIFOM is that scum wouldn't be voting him as that would give him away. But scum could take advantage of that. But scum might think town suspects that so won't do it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”