MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 19, Human Sequencer wrote: @mortfeld, were you following the game with almost one forth of the playerlist here?
Mini 1833 I assume, yeah I read that whole mess.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 40, Human Sequencer wrote:Not really.
I'd like to see your other account, if you have one.
How can I have be alt account if I have played newbie games?

Anyways back on topic. Will read back and look for things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

VOTE: Creeps
Sure, you've probably played somewhere else, but calling on player meta when you've played about two games is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. Especially when that call is a complete cop out to try and disregard a scumslip. The end of reads scummy intent and guilty conscience to me.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 am

I forgot to add.
@mortfeld I was referring to newbie 1744.
Apologies for the double post.
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:05 am

Post by MortFeld »

Ah, no I didn't read that one but I might now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 50, MortFeld wrote:
In post 19, Human Sequencer wrote: @mortfeld, were you following the game with almost one forth of the playerlist here?
Mini 1833 I assume, yeah I read that whole mess.
My condolences
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Creeps20 »

MortFeld wrote:Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?
I too much hands are pointed everywhere.

Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 52, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: Creeps
Sure, you've probably played somewhere else, but calling on player meta when you've played about two games is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. Especially when that call is a complete cop out to try and disregard a scumslip. The end of reads scummy intent and guilty conscience to me.
Who said I hadn't played elsewhere?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 57, Creeps20 wrote:
Mastermind misread
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 58, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 57, Creeps20 wrote:
Mastermind misread
I meant nevermind! Stupid autocorrect
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 56, Creeps20 wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?

I need a Creeps translator again.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Toto »

In post 7, MisaTange wrote:I am excited

VOTE: Naomi

Creeps signing up has ruined my RvS plans but I'm still sticking with my gut that I'll vote for one of the people who has a more than two year old mafiascum account
Chaos has an older account. VOTE: Chaos

Why choose Naomi instead of Chaos?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 56, Creeps20 wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
DUDE I WAS FRIQQIN SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT UNGODLY HOURS I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEND WHEN I'M SLEEPING

Also I have one vote so I can put pressure on only one of the two people who did that

Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).

I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is

Also Creeps has an awkward reaction to Copper's RvS vote. If we're going by meta, he acted a little bit more calmly towards the RvS vote previously, but this makes me curious. And also Creeps have played Forum Mafia in other forums as well.

VOTE: Creeps
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 45, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 44, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Out of curiosity, why don't you just put a description of your play style in your signature? Would save a lot of time and trouble in my opinion.

EBWOP
Waiting for a ride to my next destination so here is your answer while I'm standing here. If I put it in sig it would be too long and every post would be a page long. Additionally as my play style evolves more things are added and sometimes removed depending on what's going on.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:23 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.02

[3] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Creeps20
[0] ThinkBig -
[1] Toto - Lil Uzi Vert
[0] Lohikäärme -
[1] Drone - ThinkBig
[0] copper223 -
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[1] ChaosOmega - Toto
[L-3]
Creeps20 - TwoFace, copper223, Human Sequencer, MisaTange

Not Voting
- Lohikäärme, Drone,

MOD NOTES:
Drone hasn't confirmed yet. He has (expired on 2016-11-05 21:15:00) to confirm that he is playing. Otherwise, He'll be replaced. Edited the countdown to match when I sent his role to him.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

Set up a wiki, put info on your wiki, put reference to it in your sig.

Problem solved.

Do I join the wagon?

Tails.

Meh
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 am

Post by MisaTange »

BTW, what makes me curious about Creeps's actions is that he pretty much got lynched on Day One in my previous game because a person who understands his meta got him lynched (and mentions, much to his chagrin, he gets scumread as town). The main question is whether he's doing in as town or scum, and I'm juggling a few possibilities, especially with someone who's gotten a taste of him:
  • He's town and purposefully acting scummy/weird/different from a previous game so I'll pipe in with "that's not his meta!"
  • He's scum with scummy scum intentions.
Ahh, the million dollar question, "Is it scum-intentioned or town-intentioned?"

@TwoFace: I presume you meant the wagon on me, since you're already on Creeps's wagon :P
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 63, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 45, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 44, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Out of curiosity, why don't you just put a description of your play style in your signature? Would save a lot of time and trouble in my opinion.

EBWOP
Waiting for a ride to my next destination so here is your answer while I'm standing here. If I put it in sig it would be too long and every post would be a page long. Additionally as my play style evolves more things are added and sometimes removed depending on what's going on.
You could make a wiki, describe it in there, and then reference it.

What made you incorporate this green and red thing into your play style by the way?

pedit: Ninja'd
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 66, MisaTange wrote:TwoFace: I presume you meant the wagon on me, since you're already on Creeps's wagon
Yes yours.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:45 am

Talking about naomi's meta is boring and fruitless. It will be helpful to remember, but it'll just clog up the thread for when we want to reread it.
In fact all this talk about player meta in general is boring and fruitless.

Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?

Uzi, why did you decide to post, even though you were clearly aware of TwoFace's post at the time?
Green and red is not radical terminology, nor is it particularly confusing. What do you gain from asking that question, from a town perspective?

I think it's unlikely that TwoFace wasn't referring to Creep's wagon in post 65.
nah
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?

"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:

Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:53 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 62, MisaTange wrote:I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is
I already thought this was the case, it also explains why she noticed my vote on the inactive HS before she noticed TB's vote on the inactive drone.

Her backing up when she was told about drone and going back to Naomi is more a sign that she is new and not super confident of how to scum-hunt, so if she's told that line of inquiry is bad by multiple people she'll likely change her mind and go back to where she was before.

I see the above more likely as "bowing to pressure", it doesn't make much sense to pick fights with experienced players by default and be trying to avoid looking for trouble at the same time.

Misa, what's the game you're referencing where you played with Creeps? Creeps is weird, not sure yet if it's weird scum.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 69, Human Sequencer wrote:
Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?
I agree I have been flip-floppy, but I explained my reasons for being so in .
In post 62, MisaTange wrote: Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).
@Mortfeld as well^^ Sorry if the answer isn't sufficient enough though.

Game I'm talking about is here.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 71, MortFeld wrote:
In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:

Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”