TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

FYI Naomi is the strangest player I've ever played with. She's very difficult to figure out.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 25, TwoFace wrote:FYI Naomi is the strangest player I've ever played with. She's very difficult to figure out.
yup :3 its why I pretty much have to self meta XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

That was very informative, Naomi. Here's my rebuttal.
As town, I try to lynch scum.
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 27, Human Sequencer wrote:That was very informative, Naomi. Here's my rebuttal.
As town, I try to lynch scum.
This is true but I'm assuming your also not trying to lynch greens :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:20 am

Post by copper223 »

Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 14, copper223 wrote:Good observation Misa, it is true though that TB also did the same thing, how come you noticed my case in particular?

Having just finished a game with HumanSequencer where he was very active very often his lack of confirmation seemed like a good place to start investigating.
Hmm.. So.. what your saying is your reading that she may have a power role she doesn't understand and had to ask about it and its why she didn't confirm.. why would you talk about that meta as a green? like doesn't it just benefit reds?
Nope, none of the above belongs to my line of thinking, also if that were the case HS would have had to talk to Key and ask him about his role and he would have been indirectly confirmed.

I thought the possibility that HS had received a scum PM and did not want to play that role was a place to start, I also had other reasons.

@Chaos
Is that an RVS vote?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 29, copper223 wrote:@Chaos
Is that an RVS vote?
No. I'm ok with his post , but I don't like his response to Uzi's . It seems weird that his response to a second player doing something he finds suspicious is to not push either of them on it and go back to his RVS vote. Reads like he's trying to look like he's scumhunting, but bows under any pressure to avoid conflict.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 18, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

Heads.

VOTE: creeps

Creeps are scummy
I haven't even posted yet!

Well known in have but that is not the point!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 30, ChaosOmega wrote:No. I'm ok with his post 9, but I don't like his response to Uzi's 11. It seems weird that his response to a second player doing something he finds suspicious is to not push either of them on it and go back to his RVS vote. Reads like he's trying to look like he's scumhunting, but bows under any pressure to avoid conflict.
It's possible but my current assessment is that she is a new townie, I'm interested in her next posts.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:39 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 31, Creeps20 wrote:I haven't even posted yet!

VOTE: Creeps

Do you have a guilty conscience Creeps?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 33, copper223 wrote:
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote:I haven't even posted yet!

VOTE: Creeps

Do you have a guilty conscience Creeps?
?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:49 am

Post by copper223 »

@Creeps
Normally games on mafiascum start with a random voting stage (check the wiki if you want more info), that's likely why TwoFace came up with your name, despite there being no posts from you.

One possible reason for your reaction, assuming you didn't know about the random voting stage (RVS) convention, is that you are scum and surprised there is already a vote on you, is that it?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 29, copper223 wrote:
Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 14, copper223 wrote:Good observation Misa, it is true though that TB also did the same thing, how come you noticed my case in particular?

Having just finished a game with HumanSequencer where he was very active very often his lack of confirmation seemed like a good place to start investigating.
Hmm.. So.. what your saying is your reading that she may have a power role she doesn't understand and had to ask about it and its why she didn't confirm.. why would you talk about that meta as a green? like doesn't it just benefit reds?
Nope, none of the above belongs to my line of thinking, also if that were the case HS would have had to talk to Key and ask him about his role and he would have been indirectly confirmed.

I thought the possibility that HS had received a scum PM and did not want to play that role was a place to start, I also had other reasons.

@Chaos
Is that an RVS vote?
Urgh you could at least got angry about it >_< yeah that was 99% me trying to jump us out of RVS looks like you didn't bite to get momentum
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 35, copper223 wrote:@Creeps
Normally games on mafiascum start with a random voting stage (check the wiki if you want more info), that's likely why TwoFace came up with your name, despite there being no posts from you.

One possible reason for your reaction, assuming you didn't know about the random voting stage (RVS) convention, is that you are scum and surprised there is already a vote on you, is that it?
I have played before. A lot.

The only reason I reacted like that because I found it funny as I have a bad habit of being scummy town or mafia.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:04 am

Sounds like an easy excuse to act as scummy as you want.
UNVOTE:
nah
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 38, Human Sequencer wrote:Sounds like an easy excuse to act as scummy as you want.
UNVOTE:
Want examples?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:28 am

Not really.
I'd like to see your other account, if you have one.
nah
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:32 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.01

[1] MisaTange - ChaosOmega
[0] ThinkBig -
[1] Toto - Lil Uzi Vert
[0] Lohikäärme -
[1] Drone - ThinkBig
[0] copper223 -
[0] Human Sequencer -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[1] TwoFace - Mortfeld,
[1] Naomi-Tan - MisaTange
[0] ChaosOmega -
[2] Creeps20 - TwoFace, copper223

Not Voting
- Toto, Lohikäärme, Drone, Human Sequencer, Creeps20

MOD NOTES:
Drone hasn't confirmed yet. He has (expired on 2016-11-05 21:15:00) to confirm that he is playing. Otherwise, He'll be replaced.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:51 am

Post by MortFeld »

VOTE: Misa

Don't like how the vote hop went down. Not only did Misa acquiesce very quickly, there was also not even an apparent reason to switch. Read like 'Someone said new vote not scummy? Switch to old vote!' when old vote also wasn't scummy.

I don't even understand

Edited it for you :) And also I won't be confused. - Keyen
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 42, MortFeld wrote:VOTE: Misa

Don't like how the vote hop went down. Not only did Misa acquiesce very quickly, there was also not even an apparent reason to switch. Read like 'Someone said new vote not scummy? Switch to old vote!' when old vote also wasn't scummy.

I don't even understand
EBWOP. Self-reminder to take advantage of Preview feature.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 44, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Out of curiosity, why don't you just put a description of your play style in your signature? Would save a lot of time and trouble in my opinion.

EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 25, TwoFace wrote:FYI Naomi is the strangest player I've ever played with. She's very difficult to figure out.
She comes off as kind of cute so far but I can definitely see a few people getting annoyed by the way she posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Misa switching back to Naomi reads like someone afraid to not have a vote on someone at this stage of the game to me. Scummy, but I'm not convinced she's scum.

Creeps entrance is pretty awkward, mainly because I don't understand what he's trying to say.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:34 am

I'll clarify.
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote: Well known in have but that is not the point!
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote: Well now I have but that is not the point!
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:42 am

Post by MortFeld »

Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”