The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by The Ascended Masters »

In post 4020, pisskop wrote:Vax is drixx, rite?
DGB.
What do you think of Nosferatu's recent posts?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

:/

That avi is far too bright for my eyes, but whatever.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:25 pm

I'm not focusing on bad play, I'm lynching someone who I think is scummy and I'm not giving him a pass for not doing shit.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Also, Drixx is still in the game. He should be getting a prod.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 4017, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4015, Skrub wrote:But you've been acting really erratic ever since the nos wagon formed. Like you're ridiculously desperate for it to go through and I don't believe that you believe in it. So basically the tone of your posts just rubs me the wrong way.
How have I been acting erratic lately? By "erratic", do you mean that I've been active and posting a lot?
Why don't you think that I believe in the Nos wagon?

You're also missing the part of question where you explain why it's "obvious" that there are scum on Nos and who those scum are exactly.
Go back and look at the posts where people dropped their votes on him and it becomes clear as day.

You're erratic because you're flailing all over the place and trying way too hard to justify your vote on nosterafu. Yeah you're more active now, but the way you're talking and playing is completely different from how you were on day 1. I know that a wagon is on you now, but that doesn't explain why your posts come across as forced and desperate. I don't know why I feel like you don't believe in the nos wagon. That's just the impression that I'm getting
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vifam ; Jet Black ; Gunsmith With Bebop Access aligned with bounty hunters got killed by biological warfare and explosives during Night 1.

That says biological warfare and explosives.

Even if you consider that poison
Spoiler: Poisoner from MS Wiki
Poisoner
Alias: none
Alignment:
Anti-town
Role type:
Killing
Misleading
Choice:
Night
A Poisoner can target a player to kill them. However, this kill will take place at the end of the next Night. Thus, the poisoned player can get one more Day and Night of actions out. The advantage to this is that a kill via poison cannot be stopped, except by the fairly rare Poison Doctor.
Poisoner has been seen as a substitute for Vigilante; however, Poisoner is much more commonly an anti-Town role who uses the poison as their implementation of the factional kill.
Variations

Exactly when the poison kills a player is not standardized. Some moderators will cause the poison to take effect at the end of the next Day, and some moderators will cause the poison to take effect a few posts into the next Day. The power of the Poisoner will vary nontrivially based on which time of death is chosen - the longer the wait, the more actions the poisoned players can perform.
Some moderators allow ordinary Doctors to stop poison kills; however, this usually makes the poison-based kill almost strictly inferior to simply killing the victim outright.
Use and Power

Poisoner provides an interesting trade-off between bypassing the potential for a player to be protected at Night and allowing the victim to perform more actions before dying. It's used in setups when this may become a factor, or simply for spice. It is strictly inferior to Strongman.

It can either be delayed or it can be simply flavor or for spice.

Considering Kraska claimed PGO and Vifam visited Kraska last night if poison was delayed it would not be delayed. Kraska is just scum.

And I am listening. And I assure you I am tunneling with merit. I just see no good arguments for the current wagons and they are pushed by my scumreads. Furthermore Kraska is nigh on close to conf scum. You wanna provide a good argument instead of just attacking me for not sheeping?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If poison was delayed Vifam would be alive.

Therefore Vifam was not killed by poison or poison is not delayed*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Nosferatu Once more without the neon please.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@nos can you make it flaming skulls being juggled by a robot
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:33 pm

In post 4031, MathBlade wrote:If poison was delayed Vifam would be alive.

I go for the former. As far as I can tell, Drixx said that it was a poison, not an explosive. Now, this is dangerously close to the same setup spec I got into trouble with in Cyberpunk, but still, I'm willing to bet that the poison is delayed, and Vifam wasn't killed by it.
“Why was I chosen?'
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:35 pm

SirCakez I'm not really reading as town because he hasn't done shit but tunnel me and every time he does come in and tunnel me he just makes some weak shit well and fucks off again. His reasons for voting me aren't strong and the way that he's pushing me lost all of its conviction; I liked him more earlier when he was complaining about me ignoring pushes but that's gone down steadily.

KTS I don't have anything revolutionary to call him town but his reads are fine and I like his tone a lot. Why are you scumreading him?

Mhsmith0 I'm used to playing with off-site in a faster paced meta, so I've been spoiled by him looking very very town when he's town. His opening was a bit underwhelming in that respect, but I'm giving him room to step up the WIM, just not really townreading him until that moment comes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4033, SpyreX wrote:@nos can you make it flaming skulls being juggled by a robot
Can you not be mean about eye issues? I don't care about the substance I just want to be able to read the thread. I am pretty sure you are scum but you don't have to be a dick.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

In post 4029, Skrub wrote:Go back and look at the posts where people dropped their votes on him and it becomes clear as day.
I saw people vote Nosferatu. Show me why they are obvious scum.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

In post 4036, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4033, SpyreX wrote:@nos can you make it flaming skulls being juggled by a robot
Can you not be mean about eye issues? I don't care about the substance I just want to be able to read the thread. I am pretty sure you are scum but you don't have to be a dick.
That was a joke.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:37 pm

It wasn't his intention to be mean or rude to you, he was poking fun at Nos changing his avatar by request and then DS commenting that his new one bothered him too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4034, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 4031, MathBlade wrote:If poison was delayed Vifam would be alive.

I go for the former. As far as I can tell, Drixx said that it was a poison, not an explosive. Now, this is dangerously close to the same setup spec I got into trouble with in Cyberpunk, but still, I'm willing to bet that the poison is delayed, and Vifam wasn't killed by it.
Then the proper play is Vifam was killed for saying they'd investigate Kraska.
It is simple.
If Vifam's kill wasn't delayed and they know they'd show up as guilty they claimed PGO in response to the first hint of a tunnel. Town PGOs claim immediately. Read the Wiki.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Woooosh.

@nos can you copy someone elses avatar and change it periodically

Pedit omg tam this is more buddying.
Show

Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4038, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4036, MathBlade wrote:
That was a joke.
Oh. I hate that joke then.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

In post 4029, Skrub wrote:You're erratic because you're flailing all over the place and trying way too hard to justify your vote on nosterafu. Yeah you're more active now, but the way you're talking and playing is completely different from how you were on day 1. I know that a wagon is on you now, but that doesn't explain why your posts come across as forced and desperate. I don't know why I feel like you don't believe in the nos wagon. That's just the impression that I'm getting
"Flailing all over the place" - I've been responding to people's arguments against me, I've been pushing Nos, I've been... occasionally offering commentary outside of that? How is that flailing all over the place?

Yes, I'm completely different from Day 1. There's a wagon on me. Remember when you were completely different when there was a big wagon on you? Or did you forget now that the lynch looks more like me/Nos? If you think that I'm forcing a case on Nos, I'd be happy to see where you think I'm forcing it. Do you have any particular arguments that you thought were weak?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 4037, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4029, Skrub wrote:Go back and look at the posts where people dropped their votes on him and it becomes clear as day.
Its not rocket science. One second he had no votes and nobody cared about him. The next second someone said "nos hasn't done anything so lets lynch him!" and then a shit ton of people popped out of the wood work to drop a vote and disappear. Its mislynch 101
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well shucks I'll get in my time machine then brb
Or i guess it wouldnt be brb but I'm not digging it up
Show

Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4044, Skrub wrote:
Its not rocket science. One second he had no votes and nobody cared about him. The next second someone said "nos hasn't done anything so lets lynch him!" and then a shit ton of people popped out of the wood work to drop a vote and disappear. Its mislynch 101
*nods*

Remember it was revived but Rach Marie.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Thank you to those who answered. It does help me sort things out.

Math I already stated that I am town reading you. Just because I disagree with things you do in games, does not mean I am saying you are scummy, I am letting other players know you play this way and still can be town. Just because you missed my reads does not mean I have not posted reads.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:42 pm

In post 4044, Skrub wrote:
Or it's a fast wagon 101.
Did you know that sometimes townies vote people and wagons grow really quickly? Like the Zanos wagon?
Wagon speed doesn't actually have anything to do with alignment; there are a lot of players in this game in particular who are amendable to fast wagons and so calling a player "town" for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with what they've done this game is typically setting yourself up for failure.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Orrrr once again I've been looking for something that wasn't the awful two wagons to get people behind and yea that's gonna be a lurker in this day 2 shitstorm jesus
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”