pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

how the fuck is this flail from you deserving of a townread
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by RachMarie »

uggh why do I feel like this game is mainly tunnelers and lurkers

I am going to work on reading up some ISOs later tonight but I have to get some work done first.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by The Ascended Masters »

In post 3897, pisskop wrote:You play your games and Ill be right here getting your roped for it.
Is there a reason why you still haven't addressed my response to you?
You said that I was ignoring you, I responded, you have no interest in the answer? Why'd you want it in the first place?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3895, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The shift onto Nosferatu isn't town-driven. TAM's vote there is hypocritical and self-serving, just look at it compared to his previous reluctance to vote his rival wagon. We're starting to connect the dots, boys and girls.
There's the ABR that killed me in SaGa! Get to work, ABR. There are people to lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3898, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3889, pisskop wrote:I trust I can read nos. I dont trust you.

but to answer why I think nos is more town that not -Nos said he wasnt going to read, nos has made no pretensions about pretending to read or promising to read, and nos had a very upfront dealing with me when we talked. He didnt avoid what a a serious request guises as a jestful prod and his proddodges have been platyful.

In short, his meta agrees with him being town, his attiuide is town, and his reaction to your shotfest is town.
Who cares about what he said he was going to do? You don't have to read closely to form reads and push for something; Cerb has done a minimal amount of reading and yet he's managed to produce more than half of the game. In Street Fighter Mafia when he also didn't read or do shit and people got on his case about not posting, he pointed out that he had two scumreads that he'd developed and was working on a third; when he was pushed for not doing shit here, his response was "why are people pushing me I said I wasn't going to read???".

This was your upfront dealing with him:
Nos: "PK are you scum?"
Pisskop: "Really bro? Vote Shrub with me."
Nos: "Are you telling me to vote Shrub with you?"
Pisskop: "Yes. Did you see Shrub's play?"
Nos: "Nah bro. Nah. Vote: Skrub"

How the fuck is this an "upfront response" deserving of a townread?

If nos was scum why wouldnt he have pushed his vote on me harder. why wouldnt he have ignored me (LIKE YOU) and why would he have voted skrub
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 am

In post 3900, pisskop wrote:how the fuck is this flail from you deserving of a townread
well that's not answering a question
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3899, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3895, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The shift onto Nosferatu isn't town-driven. TAM's vote there is hypocritical and self-serving, just look at it compared to his previous reluctance to vote his rival wagon. We're starting to connect the dots, boys and girls.
I didn't vote my rival wagon because I was townreading my rival wagon.
What on earth are you going on about with hypocritical? It's self-serving, yes, but any wagon that a person pushes when they're being ran up is self-serving; nothing I can do to avoid that is roll over and die and that isn't happening.
Nosferatu didn't do anything scummy, he's just a variable we can remove to help progress the game. Skrub was scummy at the time, you could have townread him if you wanted to, but you're offering Nos as the best lynch we can do today isn't something I'll buy from town you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3880, RachMarie wrote:I am asking Nacho.

I need more reads from you. I know the level of activity from you is NAI, because I have been in many games with you.

GL on that Spy :lol: Like I said in Wakes game, Math tunneled on me something fierce for a long time, even after Titus and a few others said she is a Mason.
1) Yes I was an idiot that game. But that game had more posts to catch up on than anything. A prior game's idiot does not make this game an idiot.

2) You did not address my points about how you were different and instead pointed out a game where I sucked. That is scum deflection.

3) I have provided my scum reads. There are plenty. Do I know how many scum? No. But Nacho I have said I think is town and my scumreads are all over that. Skrub was a counter to Kraska and Nos was revived by Rach Marie.

4) I have my reasons for wanting Kraska more than anyone else mainly her PGO claim.

So I will not be joining any wagon that isn't in my 5. Deal.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:46 am

In post 3904, pisskop wrote:If nos was scum why wouldnt he have pushed his vote on me harder. why wouldnt he have ignored me (LIKE YOU) and why would he have voted skrub
Pushing their vote on you harder would have been work. I don't think scum!Nos is willing to put in work this game.
Voting Skrub's an easy place to put his vote since you asked so nicely. If you ignored him, then you would keep asking him why he wasn't voting Skrub and then that would have been more work for the scum!Nos who is allergic to it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:46 am

I gotchu DS. :)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3902, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3897, pisskop wrote:You play your games and Ill be right here getting your roped for it.
Is there a reason why you still haven't addressed my response to you?
You said that I was ignoring you, I responded, you have no interest in the answer? Why'd you want it in the first place?
Ive told you what I want from you.

I dont want "People say im not doing anything but look at my history as a busybody lurker"

I want reads. Stop hiding your opinions. If you dont have any say 'hey bro, I havent been reading. #dealwithit'

Dont take the piss and make a grandstand when this effort could be used to save your hide or tie your knots later.

I hate when people make sappy appeals to others in games to stay afloat instead of just making good content. You dont need to be active to make content. You need to interact with people in ways that dont further your own survival or obvious cause.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:48 am

In post 3906, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
What on earth are you going on about with hypocritical? It's self-serving, yes, but any wagon that a person pushes when they're being ran up is self-serving; nothing I can do to avoid that is roll over and die and that isn't happening.
Nosferatu didn't do anything scummy, he's just a variable we can remove to help progress the game. Skrub was scummy at the time, you could have townread him if you wanted to, but you're offering Nos as the best lynch we can do today isn't something I'll buy from town you.
I'm offering Nos as the lynch I want today.
I think that he's more likely scum than town.
I think that people are pushing back against the lynch for dumb reasons that they aren't willing to stand behind like "Nos sheeped me! Why would he do that as scum?"
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3890, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3881, Radical Rat wrote:Site downtime has me a bit wonked up, but I'm pretty sure my choice lynches today are DS or Kraska.

Might also be able to go with Cakez, but idk. He's always been a tough one for me to read.

My no lynch list is TAM and Spyrex right now.
So your no-lynch list is down to the 2 largest wagons today. OH THANK YOU WISE ONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSIGHT THAT GETS NOTHING DONE.
Pretty sure Spyrex isn't one of the two largest wagons today. TAM is, but being able to interact with and watch him is giving me incredibly Town vibes, despite my issues with strongarming.

Besides, I wasn't expecting anything huge to come out of that post. I didn't frame it as some brilliant insight. It was just an update on my reads, and frankly I find the hostility a bit unnecessary there.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:49 am

In post 3910, pisskop wrote:I hate when people make sappy appeals to others in games to stay afloat instead of just making good content. You dont need to be active to make content. You need to interact with people in ways that dont further your own survival or obvious cause.
I haven't been "making appeals".
Everything that I do in this game will be taken in the light of furthering my own survival as long as there's a wagon on me; you realize that, right?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:50 am

In post 3911, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3906, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I'm offering Nos as the lynch I want today.
I think that he's more likely scum than town.
I think that people are pushing back against the lynch for dumb reasons that they aren't willing to stand behind like "Nos sheeped me! Why would he do that as scum?"
Well that's not the lynch I want and we're going to have a problem if you're going to work with the people voting for Nos.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:51 am

Who should I not be willing to work with?
What lynches do you want today?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3889, pisskop wrote:I trust I can read nos. I dont trust you.

but to answer why I think nos is more town that not -Nos said he wasnt going to read, nos has made no pretensions about pretending to read or promising to read, and nos had a very upfront dealing with me when we talked. He didnt avoid what a a serious request guises as a jestful prod and his proddodges have been platyful.

In short, his meta agrees with him being town, his attiuide is town, and his reaction to your shotfest is town.
How exactly does refusing to read the game look Town to you? If he doesn't care about the game, he should replace out. Since he's still here, evidently he DOES care, just... Not enough to read?

Of course, it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense for scum to not be reading, but calling that a towntell is really strange to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:53 am

In post 3915, The Ascended Masters wrote:Who should I not be willing to work with?
Expedience. Rachmarie. Aristophanes.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:55 am

In post 3863, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: The Ascended Masters

Sorry dude. I tried to let you live.
I'm not going to be railroaded into voting a counterwagon that I'm explicitly townreading.
In post 3917, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3915, The Ascended Masters wrote:Who should I not be willing to work with?
Expedience. Rachmarie. Aristophanes.
Then you're right, we're going to have a problem.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Course there is a problem scum won't bus and not enough people will take their mislynch options.

Vote Kraska.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 am

In post 3864, Nosferatu wrote:that doesn't make my iso any less null :weary:
And the fact that they pop and defends themselves with "my iso is null and you can't say otherwise!!" is bullshit - this isn't how townies defend themselves. If they were town, there'd be something that caught their interest by now whether it be the push on them or something random. If they were town, the same confidence of being able to "obvtown it up" at any time like they possessed in Street Fighter would be present but it isn't because they're not town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

First sentence is right by Rach Marie.

Rest of it is ABR trying to mislynch TAM.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 am

In post 3919, MathBlade wrote:Course there is a problem scum won't bus and not enough people will take their mislynch options.

Vote Kraska.
Why is Nos a mislynch?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:02 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3912, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3890, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3881, Radical Rat wrote:Site downtime has me a bit wonked up, but I'm pretty sure my choice lynches today are DS or Kraska.

Might also be able to go with Cakez, but idk. He's always been a tough one for me to read.

My no lynch list is TAM and Spyrex right now.
So your no-lynch list is down to the 2 largest wagons today. OH THANK YOU WISE ONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSIGHT THAT GETS NOTHING DONE.
Pretty sure Spyrex isn't one of the two largest wagons today. TAM is, but being able to interact with and watch him is giving me incredibly Town vibes, despite my issues with strongarming.

Besides, I wasn't expecting anything huge to come out of that post. I didn't frame it as some brilliant insight. It was just an update on my reads, and frankly I find the hostility a bit unnecessary there.
Absolutely nothing TAM has done has been townie at all.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:02 am

Post by RachMarie »

How I am different is simply I was more active from day 1 in Wakes game than I have been here due to RL circumstances. Not to mention the fact I was a confirmed townie and granted I screwed up in the end because I was then getting sick and Narna did that joke of being the Sk and I made the stupid move of a sudden vote in a MYLO/LYLO situation.

So yeah not my finest moment. I should have stuck with my gut read from the past several days. On the other hand, to be fair, Elyse did a very fine job of being the SK in that game.

My point is you tend to tunnel and miss seeing the forest for the trees, both you and Titus do this on a regular basis. And you do pull some weird stunts. That is NAI for you though, and probably why I missed that you were scum in Mastin's game. I mentioned that one too, but you kind of neglected that one. I really was town reading you until you flipped, and in that game I was specifically looking for your character since he was so prominently mentioned in my role PM and in the flavor that Mastin kept giving me all game long.

As for saying I revived the Nos wagon? I am just coming back into this game now after several days of not being able to focus on it, or much of anything, and I voted for someone i saw as scummy. How is that reviving a wagon? I did not revive it nor did I start the wagon. Look where my vote is look at some of the other votes.

So you are drawing a line in the sand saying only those 5 will you join a wagon on. Even if it means a NL early on and that is definitely bad juju.

We need these early lynches, especially in a game with this many players. Or is that why you are scum reading Spy? Who is my top town read.

Oh as for why I had not been majorly interacting with him? I was in bed sick so yeah try again Math.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”