RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 am

Post by RachMarie »

While you are here Pere, can you give some other reads? Before you disappear into lurker land again.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 am

Post by The Ascended Masters »

In post 3844, SpyreX wrote:
In post 3837, pisskop wrote:just mqke content bro.

stop igniring people who are vocally calking you oyt. yoyr fluffers are wrong
Tbf tam this should be addressed 4 srs
What have I not addressed?

There are people who are voting me because I strongmanned a lynch. I said in my second post that I was strongmanning lynches this game and I explained why; if people have a problem with that, then they have a problem with my playstyle and there's absolutely nothing I can do about that. Anyone who has played with me more than a couple of days knows that I strongman lynches when I play games; I make sure that my voice is heard and I push hard to get what I want.

There are people voting me because I'm "not scumhunting", but that's not true either - just because I have not extensively cased my scumreads and wrote novels and novels on them doesn't mean that I'm scumhunting; if anyone is looking for an in depth read anywhere, then all they have to do is ask; it's not like I'm refusing to give reads everywhere and it's not like everyone has commented on everyone in the entire playerlist because it's not necessary in a game as big as this one.

There's Cakez pushing me because "I've never been prodded before" - this is bullshit, this is wrong (I got prodded plenty in Quolls Mafia in Mini Normal, I got replaced in Light & Darkness). There are people pushing me because I'm lurking - lurking is not alignment indicative for me, it's life-indicative. I'm sure that no one would take my word for it (nor should they), but it doesn't really make sense to push someone with ~200 posts as for lurking; it's just holding me up to an unreasonable standard that isn't reflected in my meta.

There are people pushing me because I'm pushing an easy lynch to counterwagon my own - this is a "fucked if I do, fucked if I don't" situation. I'm going to push lynches that I think are the best lynches for the day regardless of who is reading me how. If you think that I'm scum, me getting something going of course looks like I'm pushing a counterwagon but that's a problem on your end, not mine.

There are people pushing me because I'm only doing shit when pressured which is another fucked if I do fucked if I don't. I was busy. This is reflected in my on-site activity. When I came back, people were pushing me. Do you think I'm just going to lay down and die because people are pushing me? Do you think that I'm not going to scumhunt just because people are pushing me? In general, I produce when I can. I don't when I can't.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ty i just wanted words i believe you're town i needed the crazies to as well
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:15 am

In post 3845, Nero Cain wrote:"no one can explain why NOS is town thus its a good wagon"

-Nacho 2016
It's a point towards it being a good wagon, yes. No one explicitly townreading means that Nos hasn't done anything that townies are willing to stand behind and go "yes, that looks town". They haven't been just flat not been here (which would actually be null), they keep posting in this game enough to not be prodded in a 48-hour window and what they've decided to do with their time is ask useless questions and drift. I'm sure your implicit rebuttal was something along the lines of "that means scum aren't calling their buddy town and so mislynch!" but scum don't stand by their useless lurkshit buddies as often as you think they do because it's a bad move to stick your neck out for someone who is going to die eventually.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 am

Post by RachMarie »

I am asking Nacho.

I need more reads from you. I know the level of activity from you is NAI, because I have been in many games with you.

GL on that Spy :lol: Like I said in Wakes game, Math tunneled on me something fierce for a long time, even after Titus and a few others said she is a Mason.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Sure downtime has me a bit wonked up, but I'm pretty sure my choice lynches today are DS or Kraska.

Might also be able to go with Cakez, but idk. He's always been a tough one for me to read.

My no lynch list is TAM and Spyrex right now.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Site downtime*

Autocorrect needs to !@#$ing chill sometimes...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not even a little swayed by being ignored and a bunch of words that wont help us sort anyone on D6.

VOTE: NACHOMASTERS
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:22 am

In post 3848, Skrub wrote:
In post 3841, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3817, Skrub wrote:Hi. Where the heck did this nosterafu wagon come from?
Who do you think is a better lynch between me and Nosferatu? Why?
Probably you. It's pretty obvious that nosterafu's wagon is mostly comprised of scum. The wagon fell out of nowhere and got 9 votes in like 5 minutes. Nobody has even provided a case on him yet. Everyone is just like "he hasn't done much so let's lynch him". I don't know if nos is actually scum and the people on his wagon are from another faction or if he's a mislynch, but I'm just not comfortable with with quickly that all came together. You're a better lynch because you're the only other option
It's obvious that Nosferatu's wagon is mostly composed of scum? Why? Why did the scum faction pop up and push through a third wagon when you were in the lead when I started pushing Nos and was the only real alternative wagon to me?

The case on him is not "he hasn't done much, let's lynch him" - the case on him is that he hasn't done
anything
, and when he does pop up the only thing he's doing is making half-assed attempts to make it look like he's kind of doing something (example: 2170. why would a townie who didn't give a shit about the game ask this question? if he was interested in it where's the followup where's the purpose? or here. why would he ask one person's reasons for voting a wagon that was already dead? why not ask why people are voting you (lead wagon he happens to be pushing along).

And hell, if you care about the case on him lacking, what are the good elements of the case against me? Who gave the case on me that you liked?
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:23 am

In post 3877, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3844, SpyreX wrote:
In post 3837, pisskop wrote:just mqke content bro.

stop igniring people who are vocally calking you oyt. yoyr fluffers are wrong
Tbf tam this should be addressed 4 srs
What have I not addressed?

There are people who are voting me because I strongmanned a lynch. I said in my second post that I was strongmanning lynches this game and I explained why; if people have a problem with that, then they have a problem with my playstyle and there's absolutely nothing I can do about that. Anyone who has played with me more than a couple of days knows that I strongman lynches when I play games; I make sure that my voice is heard and I push hard to get what I want.

There are people voting me because I'm "not scumhunting", but that's not true either - just because I have not extensively cased my scumreads and wrote novels and novels on them doesn't mean that I'm scumhunting; if anyone is looking for an in depth read anywhere, then all they have to do is ask; it's not like I'm refusing to give reads everywhere and it's not like everyone has commented on everyone in the entire playerlist because it's not necessary in a game as big as this one.

There's Cakez pushing me because "I've never been prodded before" - this is bullshit, this is wrong (I got prodded plenty in Quolls Mafia in Mini Normal, I got replaced in Light & Darkness). There are people pushing me because I'm lurking - lurking is not alignment indicative for me, it's life-indicative. I'm sure that no one would take my word for it (nor should they), but it doesn't really make sense to push someone with ~200 posts as for lurking; it's just holding me up to an unreasonable standard that isn't reflected in my meta.

There are people pushing me because I'm pushing an easy lynch to counterwagon my own - this is a "fucked if I do, fucked if I don't" situation. I'm going to push lynches that I think are the best lynches for the day regardless of who is reading me how. If you think that I'm scum, me getting something going of course looks like I'm pushing a counterwagon but that's a problem on your end, not mine.

There are people pushing me because I'm only doing shit when pressured which is another fucked if I do fucked if I don't. I was busy. This is reflected in my on-site activity. When I came back, people were pushing me. Do you think I'm just going to lay down and die because people are pushing me? Do you think that I'm not going to scumhunt just because people are pushing me? In general, I produce when I can. I don't when I can't.
Pisskop don't say that I'm ignoring you when there's a response to you on the same page.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 am

In post 3852, pisskop wrote:If he's not meeting the standards, cock the hammer.

I do townread nos. mostly for meta, and in part for when we talked earlier.
So when Nos went "yo pisskop could be scum" then backtracked it and sheeped you immediately after you found that town... why?
Why is Nos town due to meta?

I find it funny that you use "if he's not meeting the standards, cock the hammer" as a reason to lynch me over Nos - how is Nos meeting your standards? How am I not meeting your standards?
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:25 am

Rach, what reads do you want from me?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3879, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3845, Nero Cain wrote:"no one can explain why NOS is town thus its a good wagon"

-Nacho 2016
It's a point towards it being a good wagon, yes. No one explicitly townreading means that Nos hasn't done anything that townies are willing to stand behind and go "yes, that looks town". They haven't been just flat not been here (which would actually be null), they keep posting in this game enough to not be prodded in a 48-hour window and what they've decided to do with their time is ask useless questions and drift. I'm sure your implicit rebuttal was something along the lines of "that means scum aren't calling their buddy town and so mislynch!" but scum don't stand by their useless lurkshit buddies as often as you think they do because it's a bad move to stick your neck out for someone who is going to die eventually.
QFT.

Nacho why did you stop asking me questions? There was some probing going on yesterday, and you've completely dropped it now. Is your hydra partner even playing?

Pedit: pisskop stop it. Remember how I said the kraska lynch wasn't gonna happen at the start of the day, when people were like resigned to it? I'm good at gauging the town's sentiment about certain slots (which is largely why I'm quite confident when I make my bravado statements about not being lynched in gamesI can just tell suppprt isn't there) and I've got a petty good sense of how the voices which are being listened to feel about Nacho, and that sense tells me that he's not going to be lynched today.

You're screaming into a void, and there's nobody who wasn't convinced already who will join you.

The ONLY exception to this may be if nosferatu teammates decide to try to strengthen nachos wagon to save nos, BUT....Nosferatu doesn't have the townreads to justify such a play.

Pedit: I'm egotistical and always want to hear reads on me. :p
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I trust I can read nos. I dont trust you.

but to answer why I think nos is more town that not -Nos said he wasnt going to read, nos has made no pretensions about pretending to read or promising to read, and nos had a very upfront dealing with me when we talked. He didnt avoid what a a serious request guises as a jestful prod and his proddodges have been platyful.

In short, his meta agrees with him being town, his attiuide is town, and his reaction to your shotfest is town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:29 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3881, Radical Rat wrote:Sure downtime has me a bit wonked up, but I'm pretty sure my choice lynches today are DS or Kraska.

Might also be able to go with Cakez, but idk. He's always been a tough one for me to read.

My no lynch list is TAM and Spyrex right now.
So your no-lynch list is down to the 2 largest wagons today. OH THANK YOU WISE ONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSIGHT THAT GETS NOTHING DONE.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre being defensive instead of just doing what people are asking of you.

drop content, give reads, when day 5 comes and we dont know what your reads were today theres going to be issues.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:31 am

In post 3853, pisskop wrote:Nacho quite literally
only came to play
after his wagon took up hold and
only pushed a target
after his ass was plopped into the spotlight.

thatd be shady from every player in the game, but for some magical reason its not something you find suspicious when nacho does it?
A wagon built up on me when I was gone.
When I returned, was I supposed to not do shit? When you're being wagoned, don't you push a counterwagon?
It's not like I was lurking yesterday when it was just Cakez pushing me, and it's not like I've been some skating useless fuck that only pops up when my name is mentioned.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 am

In post 3891, pisskop wrote:Youre being defensive instead of just doing what people are asking of you.

drop content, give reads, when day 5 comes and we dont know what your reads were today theres going to be issues.
you just accused me of ignoring the case against me
i address the case against me and then you say I'm being "defensive"
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 am

I'm not going to dance for you, pisskop. I'm going to play my game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The shift onto Nosferatu isn't town-driven. TAM's vote there is hypocritical and self-serving, just look at it compared to his previous reluctance to vote his rival wagon. We're starting to connect the dots, boys and girls.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:38 am

Post by RachMarie »

Give me some town reads and some scum reads I am trying to catch up and there are so many genuine lurkers here and some people I have never played with before. I know you are a good scum hunter, far better than I am, especially early on.

Also with this many players how likely do you think it is to be multiball with two maf factions vrs a large scum team? Do you think there is a chance for a SK as well? So far in most of my large games with over 20 players, they have been two maf teams and a SK. Homestuck was the one exception recently they did not have MB or a SK after all. But it had some other really bizarre mechanics.

So far I have a couple scum reads and a few town reads but not enough of either.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

You play your games and Ill be right here getting your roped for it.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 am

In post 3889, pisskop wrote:I trust I can read nos. I dont trust you.

but to answer why I think nos is more town that not -Nos said he wasnt going to read, nos has made no pretensions about pretending to read or promising to read, and nos had a very upfront dealing with me when we talked. He didnt avoid what a a serious request guises as a jestful prod and his proddodges have been platyful.

In short, his meta agrees with him being town, his attiuide is town, and his reaction to your shotfest is town.
Who cares about what he said he was going to do? You don't have to read closely to form reads and push for something; Cerb has done a minimal amount of reading and yet he's managed to produce more than half of the game. In Street Fighter Mafia when he also didn't read or do shit and people got on his case about not posting, he pointed out that he had two scumreads that he'd developed and was working on a third; when he was pushed for not doing shit here, his response was "why are people pushing me I said I wasn't going to read???".

This was your upfront dealing with him:
Nos: "PK are you scum?"
Pisskop: "Really bro? Vote Shrub with me."
Nos: "Are you telling me to vote Shrub with you?"
Pisskop: "Yes. Did you see Shrub's play?"
Nos: "Nah bro. Nah. Vote: Skrub"

How the fuck is this an "upfront response" deserving of a townread?
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 am

In post 3895, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The shift onto Nosferatu isn't town-driven. TAM's vote there is hypocritical and self-serving, just look at it compared to his previous reluctance to vote his rival wagon. We're starting to connect the dots, boys and girls.
I didn't vote my rival wagon because I was townreading my rival wagon.
What on earth are you going on about with hypocritical? It's self-serving, yes, but any wagon that a person pushes when they're being ran up is self-serving; nothing I can do to avoid that is roll over and die and that isn't happening.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”