GreyICE (5)

Jaack (2)
, ,
MichelSableheart (1)
VictorDeAngelo (2)
, ,
Sotty7 (3)
, , ,

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-03 08:00:00)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 824, GreyICE wrote:Sadly it's a bad way to win. You'll spend a lot of days not getting shot by scum that way, and you won't be shot by them because you're not a threat to them.
*snickers*
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 807, Jaack wrote:I find there two aspects of to be contradictory.
Oh my bad. I must have missed before. My line of thinking was that I might be wrong about meta but there could still be scum here come join me. I don't agree that's contradictory especially early game trying to build a wagon.
In post 809, TwoFace wrote:People are writing off sotty's interactions with me but its single handily the most scummiest thing to happen. It reaks of LAMIST while not even helping progress the game.
I thought you were saying lamest before, but that's not what that is right? What does LAMIST mean?
In post 811, goodmorning wrote:A. I am not the only vote on Victor.
B. I am not interested in helping you look like you're doing more than you are.
C. Does the fact that the misrep was in the past make it not a misrep?
D. I am clearly not going to be able to convince you on this and I really don't want to try.
E. Is there something about the vote that I should find particularly scummy? And why ask me about that in particular?
Fair enough, Grey did just join you. I'm just trying to engage you when it comes to Victor to try and understand where you're coming from. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time and sadly not the last time. When I have different reads from someone who I read as town I want to see if maybe I'm missing something. "I don't want to help you look like you are doing something" but maybe help yourself? I'm looking at your Victor vote like Jaack's vote on me, stuck back on page 5 or whatever when all this other stuff has happened in the game that should have strengthened or weakened your point. Instead your just content to sit on there. I don't get it.
In post 817, BlackVoid wrote:Now, for his Sotty7 vote. I found that Jaack in general doesn't actively spend a lot of time and effort pushing his scumreads. He's content leaving his vote in what he thinks is a good place and just responding to questions if they ask him any. So, that's null too.
What do you think about his back and forth with Maria when she has her vote on him asking her why she didn't "engage him"?
In post 821, GreyICE wrote:Oh? You honestly think I'm scum here? I don't give a fuck about BBT, do you think I'm scum?
I think your slot is scum yeah. I don't like the Victor vote and I am of the same mind of Hoopla when it comes to putting your vote there instead of on Jaack. You came in all guns blazing but your vote doesn't match your bluster, in that I think you could have swung a Jaack flash wagon. I hell I probably would have joined you over there. Instead your kicking your heels on Victor that isn't going to go anywhere. That's not the Grey I remember.

I'd like to see more of Rask. He seems to have let the foot off the gas a little since he became a universal town read. I want more.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 818, GreyICE wrote:What's my fucking value to the town if you're not willing to listen to me? It's not like I claimed some fucking awesome power role or something (you have no idea what my role is), you're basing this entirely on the strength of my dayplay. So... how strong is my dayplay if you won't give me any goddamn credit.
Your thoughts have value IF you're town. If we had a full day tomorrow, I'm sure we could talk about anything. You could even interrogate Michel's slot, but now isn't the time. In saying all that, the spirited defenses of Jack put up by TwoFace and BlackVoid, along with your refusal to compromise makes me think that lynch isn't as viable as I thought anyhow and perhaps that window of opportunity has passed, so I'm jumping back on your wagon...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GreyICE

L-1 again. Someone should declare intent soon...
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 827, Sotty7 wrote:What do you think about his back and forth with Maria when she has her vote on him asking her why she didn't "engage him"?
I'm not sure what are asking. Can you rephrase this?

In other news, I was hoping to get your take on Rask since we see eye to eye on GreyICE/BBT. I think he's the most likely partner. Can you also explain your townread on MariaR?

I'm also curious whether you think I'm missing something so commenting on my reads as a whole would be nice, especially the null reads. I think the third partner to GreyICE and Rask is in there. I just can't figure out who yet.

Reads

Town: Victor, IAI, Sotty7, TwoFace, goodmorning, Jaack, Cloud
Null: Hoopla, MariaR, Michel's slot
Scum: GreyICE, Rask
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mmmm, okay.

I want you to remember something if you guys do lynch me. You're really bad at this game. I'm confirmed town, and I'm a much better player than you, so sheep my reads.

You need to lynch Victor, IAI, and Hoopla. Those are the three that need to die. I'll be confirmed town tomorrow, and I'm a far better player than any of you, and that's how you guys are going to win.

Sotty, sadly, is town. It turns out she's fucking terrible town, which is sad. She's decent as scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 828, Hoopla wrote:
In post 818, GreyICE wrote:What's my fucking value to the town if you're not willing to listen to me? It's not like I claimed some fucking awesome power role or something (you have no idea what my role is), you're basing this entirely on the strength of my dayplay. So... how strong is my dayplay if you won't give me any goddamn credit.
Your thoughts have value IF you're town. If we had a full day tomorrow, I'm sure we could talk about anything. You could even interrogate Michel's slot, but now isn't the time. In saying all that, the spirited defenses of Jack put up by TwoFace and BlackVoid, along with your refusal to compromise makes me think that lynch isn't as viable as I thought anyhow and perhaps that window of opportunity has passed, so I'm jumping back on your wagon...

UNVOTE:

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

She's putting town to L-1 to threaten me onto Jack's wagon over lynching Victor, when she won't even say that Victor is town or that I'm scum.

Hoopla is scum, and should be lynched.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

That's like, manipulative, dude
deranged and incoherent
?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And? If I get lynched I'm confirmed town. Trust me Rask, I'm a better player. Hoopla is trying to see how to play this. She wanted to threaten me into mislynching Jack. She can't, so she's decided to see if she can get my lynch off.

She's definitely scum, this is how scum hoopla thinks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 599, Hoopla wrote:
In post 598, GreyICE wrote:Hi friends. How goes? I saw the player list and replaced in without reading anything else.
Welcome old friend, but your slot is on the ropes. There's no shame in phoning it in if you're scum and hanging out in the dead thread. I'll be there after N1 to come and reminisce about days gone by.
In post 743, Hoopla wrote:This has been a good hustle by Grey so far. He's really doing his slot proud, but I'm still not sold on Victor scum, sooooo I'm just gonna chill on the Jack wagon for a while...
We can see from minute 1 that she's been discouraging me from posting or giving my thoughts on the game, because she's pretty convinced she has this one tied up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I don't want you lynched but what should I do about it

I'm just got back and even when I was here I wasn't really as invested as everyone else
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 828, Hoopla wrote:Your thoughts have value IF you're town. If we had a full day tomorrow, I'm sure we could talk about anything. You could even interrogate Michel's slot, but now isn't the time. In saying all that, the spirited defenses of Jack put up by TwoFace and BlackVoid, along with your refusal to compromise makes me think that lynch isn't as viable as I thought anyhow and perhaps that window of opportunity has passed, so I'm jumping back on your wagon...

UNVOTE:

I do feel this is really apologetic for voting someone you supposedly think is gonna flip scum
deranged and incoherent
?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Well you can't do anything. What you can do is lynch Hoopla, IAI, and Victor if I'm dead.

Oh and if you are a vig (and don't say one way or the other), blast hoopla right between the eyes. Her play today has been scum as shit, and she knows I'm town. I needed her to vote me knowing I'm town to confirm it.

Look at her justification for the vote - I won't vote Jack with her. She doesn't even say she thinks I'm flipping scum, she's just trying to narrow the town's options down.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The best part? There's nothing she can say to this except double down on her fake read. Because I'm flipping town and she knows it. There's going to be a bright green flip, and all she needs is the town apathy to get there.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Well let's see. you, me, I think maria and twoface are town too and know me, could probably vote with as well, that's like 4 votes
deranged and incoherent
?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah. The problem is we have black and cloud. Black is a scum asset, he's just honestly that bad, and cloud... I have no idea. I think he's fucking high as a kite.

If Michael is town (and his last game was scum and he stayed the course, I don't think he replaces out just because he draws scum) then that's basically three townies we're down.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 829, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 827, Sotty7 wrote:What do you think about his back and forth with Maria when she has her vote on him asking her why she didn't "engage him"?
I'm not sure what are asking. Can you rephrase this?

In other news, I was hoping to get your take on Rask since we see eye to eye on GreyICE/BBT. I think he's the most likely partner. Can you also explain your townread on MariaR?

I'm also curious whether you think I'm missing something so commenting on my reads as a whole would be nice, especially the null reads. I think the third partner to GreyICE and Rask is in there. I just can't figure out who yet.

Reads

Town: Victor, IAI, Sotty7, TwoFace, goodmorning, Jaack, Cloud
Null: Hoopla, MariaR, Michel's slot
Scum: GreyICE, Rask
Talk to me about that Rask sr!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

thing is GI you're experienced enough that even though I have a lot of bad feelings about this I'm still not entirely sure, and I know I'll feel like a total idiot if I'm in the end wrong
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll lynch victor BV or Jaack
I've liked Grey over the past day LET'S GOOOO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 843, MariaR wrote:I'll lynch victor BV or Jaack
I've liked Grey over the past day LET'S GOOOO
To add to this he could be scum but I'd feel much better on other wagons

Hold on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 793, Hoopla wrote:
In post 790, GreyICE wrote:Sorry, I don't value my own survival above a scum death.

Obviously I prefer not me to me, but given I've got until Thursday to rally a lynch on someone I think is scum AND I want to talk to Sableheart's replacement even more now, I'm perfectly content with this.
Classic Leo behaviour...

Grey, it's time to let go and help the town by supporting a viable counterwagon.
I don't get talking to someone like this and then voting them to l-1 a bit later
deranged and incoherent
?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 830, GreyICE wrote:Mmmm, okay.

I want you to remember something if you guys do lynch me. You're really bad at this game. I'm confirmed town, and I'm a much better player than you, so sheep my reads.
For such a good player, you're really bad at reading the game situation and playing accordingly. You're not in a position to force the town to go along with your top read.
In post 833, GreyICE wrote:And? If I get lynched I'm confirmed town. Trust me Rask, I'm a better player. Hoopla is trying to see how to play this. She wanted to threaten me into mislynching Jack. She can't, so she's decided to see if she can get my lynch off.
Your slot is a decent chance of being scum based on your predecessor's play. I don't know how you as play as scum or how to read you as scum, so as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't be surprised if you flip town, but in saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone here flipped town. I'm realistic about my D1 abilities.

As for trying to get your lynch off -- besides that sounding like disturbing innuendo, if I wanted your lynch off, I wouldn't have unvoted you to begin with and given you a chance to survive.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Black Victor on the same wagon?
Boy just add Jaack and I'll be a party.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 845, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't get talking to someone like this and then voting them to l-1 a bit later
It's called trying to further the game through compromise. Perhaps you and your crew sitting on the stale Sotty wagon should try it some time.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Greyice I don't think hoopla-IAI are teamed
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”