Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Ed: Duty calls, THREE O'CLOCK TEA!

Vote Count 2.27Skrub (8): Nosferatu , Albert B. Rampage , Cerberus v666 , Mirhawk , randomidget , Aristophanes , kraska77 , Vaxkiller
The Ascended Masters (8): Nero Cain , Vedith , pisskop , SirCakez , Panzerjager , Expedience , davesaz , Skrub
kraska77 (3): MathBlade , Varsoon , Radical Rat
Mirhawk (2): The Ascended Masters , PeregrineV
Expedience (1): Klingoncelt
MathBlade (1): DiamondSentinel
Radical Rat (1): SpyreX
Vaxkiller (1): Killthestory
Nosferatu (1): mhsmith0

Not Voting (2): RachMarie , Drixx

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-04 21:10:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3532, MathBlade wrote:DGB played lost pretty well in Wake Mafia. As scum DGB writes paragraphs and as town DGB writes short sentences. She's been trying to adapt but not quite there in similar metas.

Vote Kraska.

*bites tongue so hard*
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

It's clear that none of the small wagons will take off, even the most excellent one that I built for Expedience. Because Expedience is Scum.

So ... I'll go with the most likely larger wagon.

VOTE: Kraska77
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:18 am

Post by PJ. »

Idk if there is other support for a wagon on her, let's do it. Just seems like it's me and you.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3588, MathBlade wrote:
VLA until Monday evening
Noted!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 3592, DiamondSentinel wrote:It was a very weird comic relief episode, although, with the last 3 episodes, I understand why they would lighten the mood a bit. The series ends on a slightly heavy-handed note.
I get what you mean with the ending, but it was still superb. "Bang" is one of the most iconic moments in anime and fitted the show so well.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:51 am

Post by PJ. »

Iconic =/= good
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:13 am

It was iconic because it was a perfect way for it to happen. It was absolutely superb.
you suck randomidget
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:24 am

Post by PJ. »

Bleh. See you space nerd
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

Prod Dodge because vacation.
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:28 am

Post by The Ascended Masters »

I wish one of these wagons didn't suck.
I don't really have time to do reading today but I'll probably be around.

Vote: Nosferatu

Skrub's wagon is nonsense as shit; I don't think the "counterwagon!!" argument holds water at all since if think that someone was protecting Skrub that someone was me (since I'm the one that shifted it). The fact that the wagon fell apart in the first place shouldn't matter at all, though; it's not like town wagons are always driven to lynch and scum wagons always fall apart.

Skrub, you shouldn't let Panzerjager push you around, and not sure that you are. If you want to make yourself useful, find a scumread that you feel good about pushing and push it; it's not like he's going to defend you tomorrow when the clown crew comes calling and it's not like anyone else will either if all you're doing is voting to live.

Nero, you've known me for 7 years. You've called me "she" for 7 years. You see every other person in the game who refers to me as "he", I've had the right gender in my profile for all of those years; how is it that, of every person that I've played with on this site and others, you're the only one who still can't get it right?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:50 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3605, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3592, DiamondSentinel wrote:It was a very weird comic relief episode, although, with the last 3 episodes, I understand why they would lighten the mood a bit. The series ends on a slightly heavy-handed note.
I get what you mean with the ending, but it was still superb. "Bang" is one of the most iconic moments in anime and fitted the show so well.
No no no. I really liked the ending of it. I just said it was heavy-handed. I don't dislike that sort of stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I think we need to consolidate. I've said this before.

Kraska can wait. We have two viable wagons on possible scum with many accosiatives to look into after they flip. Why would we splinter off to go for a third wagon that's been toeing the line of viability all day!?

Let's just get our shit together, get a lynch done,and go home!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Aristo: make a strong case which appeals to those on the TAM wagon, tuned to their sensibilities, and maybe you'll have a point then. Without that, your last post feels a bit fake, saying things that sound good without doing anything to resolve the situation...not even switching your vote to the other wagon to at least act in accordance with your sentiment.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:07 am

In post 3612, Aristophanes wrote:I think we need to consolidate. I've said this before.

Kraska can wait. We have two viable wagons on possible scum with many accosiatives to look into after they flip. Why would we splinter off to go for a third wagon that's been toeing the line of viability all day!?

Let's just get our shit together, get a lynch done,and go home!
If your only worry is consolidating and lynching, then you should be voting me. If it isn't, well, your argument falls flat here.

Right now we have two wagons on two townies. The case on Skrub is terrible from what I'm familiar with and Skrub's play on its own looks town as hell. At this point, there's no reason why forming a wagon should take an unreasonable amount of time, especially when the target in question looks absolutely wonderful as far as kill targets go.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Aristophanes »

TAM, what's your Nos case then? I don't get why they look wonderful as a kill target. (Unless you mean Kraska, which admittedly makes more sense).

I will vote you if it comes to that. I've already stated I intend to wagon today. The reason I'm not yet is that I want to see people choose a wagon first. Not because I can't decide, bit so we get their motivations. If I make it unbalanced we will lose any sense of why people vote you, ad I have no motivation except getting it over with, whereas others would have a reason for choosing one over the other.

@Cerb, I can't be arsed to make a case atm. I'm sure I could do it, but my time and effort can be spent better elsewhere.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3610, The Ascended Masters wrote:Nero, you've known me for 7 years. You've called me "she" for 7 years. You see every other person in the game who refers to me as "he", I've had the right gender in my profile for all of those years; how is it that, of every person that I've played with on this site and others, you're the only one who still can't get it right?
I am
supposedly
misreading you and this is what you decide to fuss at me about?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My stance on Nos is they will lurk and be useless regardless of alignment so they are a stupid lynch. Now if we wanted to lynch a scummy lurker we could lynch RM. Random more than Rach at this point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

OF shit
tamale - tyler
rella - domo, tyler, hodgy; funny as fuck music video
Chum - earl sweatshirt
Joey shit
paper trail$
christ conscious
Frank Ocean shit
lost
Old shit
Danger - blahzay blahzay
Poison - Eric B. & Rakim
Lost Ones - Ms. Lauron Hill
Some shit you probably haven't heard of; hit and miss shit
Higher Power - Kyle Bent
Generation Lost - B.o.B.
Vibration - Alex Wiley
Janky - E-Dubble
50 Cent & Eminem shit
Stan - always a good listen, always
Patiently Waiting
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 am

In post 3615, Aristophanes wrote:If I make it unbalanced we will lose any sense of why people vote you,
Why are people voting me now?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3524, SpyreX wrote:Cakez then lynch me bro lets fite

Damnit kraska its like you see the mountain then drink the moonjuice
Not until TAM and co have departed for the next world
In post 3535, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 3237, Nero Cain wrote:lurking, strong armed a town lynch. Thats like Nacho scum meta.
@nero, cakey: both of you have basically made this point. Can you give a good example of nacho doing this in a relatively large game? Mini if needed but preferably a large of some sort. I'll look at comparable ISO when I have time, but I'm not motivated to go hunting through a bunch of games that may or may not even be relevant.
Kids TV Show Characters Mafia
In post 3577, MathBlade wrote:Both the top two wagons suck staying on Kraska.
Why do they suck, they're both pretty scummy?

If you want to talk about survivalism just look at TAM. Only posting content when the wagon built up on them, no scumhunting that isn't being forced by pressure.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:59 am

In post 3617, Nero Cain wrote:My stance on Nos is they will lurk and be useless regardless of alignment so they are a stupid lynch. Now if we wanted to lynch a scummy lurker we could lynch RM. Random more than Rach at this point.
Nero read the game or stop talking. I'm not lurking anymore and rach has been replaced. Nice faking of reads tho
you suck randomidget
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:05 am

In post 3615, Aristophanes wrote:TAM, what's your Nos case then? I don't get why they look wonderful as a kill target.
For one, why would you ever want to keep them alive? I don't really understand how you're reading their ISO and going "yep, that seems like a terrible kill target, what does Nacho see in there that makes him want to kill Nosferatu?".

I doubt that Nos is town because he hasn't done shit this game and has no plans of doing anything; every once in a while he'll pretend he's about to do something with shallow questions "what's a mole?" "oh PK you might be scum!", but there's not a genuine piece of scumhunting in the entire ISO whereas everyone else here has at least managed something.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:07 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3617, Nero Cain wrote:My stance on Nos is they will lurk and be useless regardless of alignment so they are a stupid lynch. Now if we wanted to lynch a scummy lurker we could lynch RM. Random more than Rach at this point.
Well, I agree that they don't do much anyways. And I suppose that does make them vig worthy instead.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
The Ascended Masters
The Ascended Masters
Goon
The Ascended Masters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:08 am

In post 3616, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3610, The Ascended Masters wrote:Nero, you've known me for 7 years. You've called me "she" for 7 years. You see every other person in the game who refers to me as "he", I've had the right gender in my profile for all of those years; how is it that, of every person that I've played with on this site and others, you're the only one who still can't get it right?
I am
supposedly
misreading you and this is what you decide to fuss at me about?
I don't expect you to ever be able to read me accurately. I do expect you to be able to use the right pronoun eventually.
In post 3620, SirCakez wrote:Why do they suck, they're both pretty scummy?

If you want to talk about survivalism just look at TAM. Only posting content when the wagon built up on them, no scumhunting that isn't being forced by pressure.
Or I'm just posting when I have time, same as I've always done.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”