Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3504, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3503, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I need to know, are all of you Townreading Expedience?

He'd be a wonderful lynch.
Shit man, you want me to read a 200 post Iso and figure that out??

Tell me, why would they be a "wonderful lynch"?
He cleared some people with no explanation, and Scumread a bunch of players with only the word "fake" as a case. I was one of the "fake" reads.

Ari, you know me well enough to know that I don't do "fake" as either alignment. Meaning that Ex's read was itself fake.

Ex also said I claimed Scum, which is ridiculous, even if I were Scum I certainly wouldn't claim it. I told him at least twice to link to the post where I allegedly made the claim, he has as yet not done so, even though he read my posts containing the demands.

Read through my ISO, you'll find it.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Spike: Where is the girl?
Jet: When she saw all the bounty figures, she had a lapse in sanity. I'm sure she's somewhere screwing up and getting in trouble.

Vote Count 2.25Skrub (9): Nosferatu , Albert B. Rampage , Cerberus v666 , Mirhawk , randomidget , Skrub , Aristophanes , kraska77 , Vaxkiller
The Ascended Masters (7): Nero Cain , Vedith , pisskop , SirCakez , Panzerjager , Expedience , davesaz
kraska77 (3): MathBlade , Varsoon , Radical Rat
Mirhawk (2): The Ascended Masters , PeregrineV
Expedience (1): Klingoncelt
MathBlade (1): DiamondSentinel
Radical Rat (1): SpyreX
Vaxkiller (1): Killthestory

Not Voting (3): RachMarie , mhsmith0 , Drixx

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-02 21:10:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3505, Nosferatu wrote:say a baby is rigged in a contraption that will randomly drop it from a tall tree in a forest.

if it does fall, does it make a sound?
It and the baby both would, and the tree branches and whatever critters are in/around the tree.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3508, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3505, Nosferatu wrote:say a baby is rigged in a contraption that will randomly drop it from a tall tree in a forest.

Not if it's sleeping!
Spoiler:
"Sleeping" was originally going to be "unconscious" but I don't want to be too dark...
The idea being that it won't be able to cry, thus not making a sound.
It could pass gas or talk in its sleep. It would make a thud upon impact of course - ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING SOMETHING???
-
MiniDeathStar
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3528, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3508, Aristophanes wrote:

Not if it's sleeping!
Spoiler:
"Sleeping" was originally going to be "unconscious" but I don't want to be too dark...
The idea being that it won't be able to cry, thus not making a sound.
It could pass gas or talk in its sleep. It would make a thud upon impact of course - ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING SOMETHING???
Of course not!
*whistles innocently*
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3525, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3503, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I need to know, are all of you Townreading Expedience?

He cleared some people with no explanation, and Scumread a bunch of players with only the word "fake" as a case. I was one of the "fake" reads.

Ari, you know me well enough to know that I don't do "fake" as either alignment. Meaning that Ex's read was itself fake.

Ex also said I claimed Scum, which is ridiculous, even if I were Scum I certainly wouldn't claim it. I told him at least twice to link to the post where I allegedly made the claim, he has as yet not done so, even though he read my posts containing the demands.

I can dig it!

Add them to my viable wagon list! You're genuine AF!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3523, kraska77 wrote:
@frozen vc please ^_^
But ... Butt ... But... Sleeep :(
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

DGB played lost pretty well in Wake Mafia. As scum DGB writes paragraphs and as town DGB writes short sentences. She's been trying to adapt but not quite there in similar metas.

Vote Kraska.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

Of the lynches proposed, I think TAM and Skrub give us more information than the rest of them. I found a lot of the interactions around the TAM wagon particularly interesting.

I'm not lynching kraska no matter what.

I'm most confident in scum in DS, RM, exp, and Varsoon but none of those people seem to be option.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3522, kraska77 wrote:Here are some questions for rat:
Rat has been feeling out all the popular wagons and then retreating whenever questioned about his votes
and now he's settling on a convenient vote on me bc noones gonna give him flak for that
Also he supposedly aagree with mirhawk or sth. Hey rat do you also think I'm a super poisoner self aligned bomber too? If so why am I priority to lynch over scum?
My very first vote since joining the game was not a popular wagon. It was based on Kamelot's ISO. That scumread was weakened when it was pointed out that DS had said the wrong name.

TAM was gaining steam, I glanced through the ISO, and followed. That would be fair to call feeling out a popular wagon, but I really don't have much to go on here unless you guys want to stop posting while I read 110+ pages.

I assume Mirhawk wouldn't have made that comment without some kind of evidence, which puts you at a priority over a scumteam to me, because I know who you are. Don't try to frame lynching 3P as defending the Mafia. Both of 'em have to die before we can win, what difference does the order make?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3237, Nero Cain wrote:lurking, strong armed a town lynch. Thats like Nacho scum meta.
@nero, cakey: both of you have basically made this point. Can you give a good example of nacho doing this in a relatively large game? Mini if needed but preferably a large of some sort. I'll look at comparable ISO when I have time, but I'm not motivated to go hunting through a bunch of games that may or may not even be relevant.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3455, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 2642, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1758, The Ascended Masters wrote:Hey, Smith.

My top priority of today is bringing you into the collective in order to replace brothers Vifam and rb, or, if that is not possible because you are dirty dirty scum, end your game today. I liked a few of your posts yesterday, but I was a bit weirded out by you not responding to my call for a Zanos town case (I assume you didn't see it), and I didn't understand where your drive to solve the game went if you didn't share the mindset that I did of ending the day in a reasonable amount of time.

I'll go through your posts in depth later when I have the time, but I'd appreciate it if you talked to me about some reads that you care about before that time comes.
TAM, you said sorting me was your top priority today, but I haven't seen you discuss me since.

wrt Maker, I didn't realize that there was going to be a quick lynch there (my last post of the day came at like L-8 or so), and while I didn't especially love the case against someone who is (again) known lynchbait, I didn't think they were obv!town or the like. I'm actually curious who here is familiar with town!ircher and/or town!btd, since I feel like there ought to have been people around who'd have been cautious about running them up for what (I think) essentially boiled down to a case about them playing badly.

I'll try to spend some time tonight catching up in more detail, but I'll probably end up skimming a lot.
I said that I was going to sort you and then you went on V/LA; I figured waiting until you got back was only polite.

You feel completely different than you do on Mafiauniverse, I haven't even seen a glimpse of that town!smith drive, that town!smith hunger. And I understand I have to be careful about not getting spoiled because it's a slower meta here and because there's a lot of shit to sift through and it's not just the bros here anymore but I was hoping we could be the murder brigade together and plow through some scum and then we didn't sync N1 and I am left feeling like you and I aren't clicking because you've been talking to some other girls on all of those late nights you've been having lately.

I'll probably go through your posts later when I have a little more time and the wolves have stopped shouting for my blood for a little while but right now the big concern is "why are you so different?".
Basically larges aren't hugely my thing and the sheer volume of (largely shit) posts make it difficult to sift through everything, plus I was in vegas this past week. I'd come up with a cooler excuse but that's basically the story.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3463, The Ascended Masters wrote:Nos has an atrocious ISO.
Hmm...

Nos as scum
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Nos as town in a large
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Kind of lurky as town in the large, took quite a while to get going and be useful. But yeah, she's been unusually useless this game, even compared to her large town showing.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3494, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3421, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3357, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3168, DiamondSentinel wrote: I literally just explained why I can say almost 100% certainty that there isn't an SK in this game.
Oh, I forgot.

There can't be an SK because 1:31 odds aren't fair.

I'm not buying.
I believe there was just a 42 player game the SK won. Maybe modded by House.
I'm not saying it's fair, but it's also not impossible.
It was modded by Wake.

He and House really aren't the same guy, honest.
Fwiw the sk was my addition. Went from 32:5:5 easy town win to 29:6:6:1 and a very narrow sk win (and LOL anyone who thought that elyse had an easy path; she had to NARROWLY walk the path of neither town nor either group scum team crushing, AND she was screwed as ascetic if any info powers targeted her, and there were a shit load of investigatives in the game). Elyse did great that game, though honestly town blew it in a number of ways too.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

I kind of like the tone of some of randoms shit posting. The lurking obviously sucks, but it doesn't especially remind me of the GOT game we had together. I don't really get why he stands out as being a better lynch than other lurkers.

Would rather lynch nos as she was actually interesting and engaging in mini 1782 as town, and I don't think the extreme uselessness fits what I expect from town!her.

If someone wants to bottom line the cases on the main wagons and sell me there I'll think on it, but I'm kinda null on nacho hydra (the "I'm totally prioritizing smith while NAI asking questions of him or if others about him or commenting on him at all" bit looked like bullshit, but I don't especially hate him overall). I kind of do agree with the DADV take on khrub; they've hung around long enough without a strong counter that I think it's especially likely they're our guy.

TLDR: CFD here sheeple

VOTE: nosferatu
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Also, mathblade is town so DS can piss off on that vanity wagon.
Show
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3411, Nero Cain wrote:Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 am<----when I made my TAM vote
Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:44 pm<---when I accused Cakez of avoiding this thread

Looking at his site activity I thought he was was on a lot sooner than he really was. So I'm willing to agree that this is an unintentional misrep. Though I think Exp is defending him for the town cred and knows he's at least not on his scum team.
"well i guess my post was completely invalid b-but you're still scum!!"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yo, isn't poison normally on a delay? I think anyone who has kraska on self aligned poisoner needs to read the wiki.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3439, Vaxkiller wrote:Hi all, Vaxkiller here, call me Vax, Vaxkiller, or whatever combination still somewhat resembles my name.

I'm 100% caught up.

Opps, decimal point error.
I am 1.00% caught up. Reading recent pages and isos
In post 3378, Vedith wrote:Shit posting for the first 100 pages
No kidding...
In post 3378, Vedith wrote: I have spot on reads.
Confirmed town
Me
Skrub
Exp
Karska (Although Kraska is trying to look scummy :twisted: )

Confirmed scum
Diamond
TAM
Cakez

We are voting TAM today, and Diamond tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for moving your vote to TAM.
TAM what do you think of all of this, you seemed to have dropped off the earth.

Anyone have a counter argument?

VOTE: TAM

@Vedith what was wrong with Skrub vote?

@Expedience Do you think Skrub is still scum, or Vedith is for white knighting, or both?

I'll have more in a few hours when I get home and settled.
I think Skrub is town, I haven't decided about Vedith yet.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3439, Vaxkiller wrote:@Vedith what was wrong with Skrub vote?
It was on town... What's right about that?!
I claim scum \o/
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3515, kraska77 wrote:
okay u butts
today's menu
Shrub me masters randommidget

Pick one let's go
Why is randomidget on this list

He's like the most ordinary player here and hardly even lurking. RachMarie or Vaccineskill would be objectively superior includes.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3525, Klingoncelt wrote:

Yeah, this charade has gone on for long enough.

(expired on 2016-10-28 23:33:55)

Count your hours. I have a 20 page word document on my desktop, it's titled "reads". You want to know why? It has comprehensive explanations of every read I've ever made in this game. At the end of that timer, I release them publicly. This game is already over for you and your team, I'm afraid to say.

I'd strongly advise contacting a lawyer, not that it'll be much help.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Expedience »

Also, tell Nosferatu to change his avatar. Really not doing him any favors.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3532, MathBlade wrote:DGB played lost pretty well in Wake Mafia. As scum DGB writes paragraphs and as town DGB writes short sentences. She's been trying to adapt but not quite there in similar metas.

Vote Kraska.
Highly dubious at best.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:00 am

Post by PJ. »

Please don't post a 20 page word document in thread. I'm not gonna read it and still think you're scum so it's not gonna do anything but be a brick of words people need to scroll by.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”