Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Who tipped the edge towards the magna lynch?

That's who I want dead today.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 3818, SlySly wrote:
In post 3817, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote: What if Shiro doesn't flip scum? Where would we go from there?
Welcome, Giovanni!

Next up would be Leonshade progressing as I suggested, then SirCakez, etc...
In post 3419, Skullduggery wrote:
(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro
I don't think we should necessarily lynch in that order, but we could start considering in that order until we can agree on someone to lynch from that wagon. I'm waiting on Shiro to answer the question I just asked her. I'll practice what I preach when she does and I'll present why we should be lynching her instead of what we're after now.
Then, wouldn't be better if we lynched McMenno?

If he flips scum, then the Three N-usketeers, as well as Firebringer iirc, generally the people who left the McMenno wagon during Day 1 and were the first to join the MoI wagon are more scum worthy than those who claim to have joined it because of time running out.

If he flips town, then those who joined it later are more scum worthy as they took advantage of the supposed ending of day in order to lynch a townie without raising as much suspicion as this kind of action would normally do.

Pedit:
What Titus said about Narna is a lie. There have been reasons given. Here's the biggest reason, Narna is scum because Pepto was scum. zakk was killed because he knew it too.
I just meant that it seemed sensitive, not that it could or couldn't be manufactured.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3824, SlySly wrote:Next you're gonna try to tell me giga's replace out was proven not scummy. LOL
you can prove meta, to an extent. this is unrelated to giga.

tell me why pepto was scum. or quote it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3825, Ankamius wrote:Who tipped the edge towards the magna lynch?

That's who I want dead today.
Creature
--------
In post 3826, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote: Then, wouldn't be better if we lynched McMenno?
No, he's town.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3827, Not Chara wrote: you can prove meta, to an extent. this is unrelated to giga.
I never argued pepto was scum because of that meta. i'm not going to defend doing so. i ignored the replace out and the meta. just like i've ignored every other replace out. I recognize good players just like everyone else and remember them from previous games and base opinions on that, but I try to stay in the game I'm playing for the most part.
-----
In post 3827, Not Chara wrote: tell me why pepto was scum. or quote it.
You're not me, so hindsight will not be as crystal clear to you as it is to me. But here is pepto calling me for reaching when he's reaching even harder by acting like he doesn't understand the meaning of the word grapevine and ignoring the fact that I wasn't the one that first used it.
In post 134, Peptobislawl wrote: Sly trying to interpret "grapevine" as "scum PT" is reaching SUPER HARD and reads like trying to build a case out of nothing. I would vote him, but i'm unsure of the count and i don't want to put him at L-1 in 5 seconds of starting.

That makes
Giga a townread
by way of being a scum target.
Look at this gem with Pepto running with bs from the rvs and trying to make it real case against me, buddying up with giga, then "reaching" for 3rd party conclusions.
In post 234, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 214, Blade Dancer wrote:@Pepto, There was plenty to say. You said I lacked real reasons for my positions. I show you my reasons. You don't respond to the substance or address the depth of my reads. I asked you why Giga was town as well.
Now it's my turn to refer to older posts. As I said in #209, among other posts,
sly's bad push on giga in the first few pages implies he was trying to get giga killed
, which
wouldn't make sense for town!sly to do because it was based on nothing
but really strange interpretations of the word "grapevine". It's just too much reaching for a town player to do. Thus, i believe sly is scum. Then, it follows that scum!sly would want to get town killed, as opposed to his own scumbuddy.
The posibility of a anti-town 3rd party is there, but as of yet I have no evidence to support it, so the most likely result is that Giga is town.
Hence my reads.

I didn't feel the need to react to your reasons as giga explained them, thus i reacted to that instead. Long story short i don't like his reaction, but not enough to divert away from my current theory.

since he has less vote than i though VOTE: slysly
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i could see how you'd come to that conclusion. i'm also looking at your reasoning here through the lens of you being town.

the thing is. i do agree that you were reaching with the grapevine comments. but that discussion is over and done with, and i wouldn't like to rekindle it. so i don't take issue with pepto thinking the same.
the second post you quoted isn't buddying giga, it's explaining a reason for a townread after being asked to do so. there isn't much strange about that.
pepto also wasn't saying that anyone was third-party. they were saying the their scumread (yourself) was pushing giga, so that made giga seem town to them. they were saying it was
possible
that giga was an anti-town third party who was being pushed by scum, but without evidence actually pointing in that direction, there was no need to think giga was 3p.

that about sums up my thoughts, and why i still am not reading Narna as scum. but i appreciate you explaining your thought process to me here.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

also, at the height of the heat against pepto, 2 dead townies
In post 956, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #12

Current Vote Count:

(0)
zakk
(2)
SirCakez -- PeregrineV, Creature
(0)
House
(0)
Maxous
(2)
Creature -- Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Blade Dancer
(0)
Shiro
(0)
MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Nosferatu
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(0)
Not Chara
(2)
Ankamius -- Blade Dancer, House
(2)
SlySly -- Peptobislawl, SnarkySnowman
(0)
McMenno
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(6)
Peptobislawl -- McMenno, Ankamius, Accountant, Maxous, MagnaofIllusion, zakk
(3)
Gamma Emerald -- Not Chara, Leonshade, SirCakez
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Shiro, SlySly, Andrius, massive, Nahdia

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 10/11.
Shiro is V/LA until 10/15.
Leonshade is V/LA until 10/16.

Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362477 days, 21 hours, 38 minutes

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

Gamma actually added a vote after this, before the next vc, and it was 7 for a long time before zakk pulled of and the pepto wagon was no more.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3830, Not Chara wrote: the thing is. i do agree that you were reaching with the grapevine comments. but that discussion is over and done with, and i wouldn't like to rekindle it. so i don't take issue with pepto thinking the same.
That's the thing, what i was saying was rvs bs. Everyone knew it except pepto, and maybe zakk :roll:, him making such a big deal over what everyone else could see as rvs bs came across to me as scum trying to latch onto to something and throw it on the wall to see if it would stick.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3755, SlySly wrote:
In post 3419, Skullduggery wrote:
(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro
Current wagons (underlined lynched MoI)
(8) McMenno --
Narna
, Titus, massive,
Shiro
Not Chara
Nahdia
, PeregrineV,
Leonshade

(6) Narna --
SirCakez
Creature
, Andrius, McMenno,
Gamma Emerald
Maxous

If it's McMenno v Narna again, I will hammer Narna, I won't hammer McMenno.

I'll listen to anyone who's name isn't underlined about a new wagon on someone who's name is underlined. I, for one, would be perfectly fine lynching Shiro. If not for Maxous, Shiro would have more than likely killed more town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

Shiro hates it fast, unless she's driving. It's even ok to flipflop your read to do it. She did vote Gamma between the 2 MoI wagons.
In post 3253, Shiro wrote: Do you honestly think after all the game we ahve played I would as scum claim miller? Tsk tsk tsk.

Magna wagon is bad btw, if anything , purly with how fast is got shaped.
In post 3371, Shiro wrote:I do not really like them if it comes to it though I will move to magna since i like it composition more

P.edit

Wait? We got 1 hour ?
In post 3399, Shiro wrote:
Votte:Magna

Eh
--------------------------
Vehemently fishing(count em, 7 posts in a row, more than 10% of her total post count) after fake claiming miller and taking a night shot and trying to push bs on mcmenno about being ascetic...
In post 3541, Shiro wrote:Unless someone had the bright idea of roleblockin me (pretty dumb even if you think I am scum tbh which is why I think it isn't the case)memmno lied about his role and is ascetic of some sorts.
In post 3542, Shiro wrote:I am really willing to bet I wasn't roleblocked though, especially since nahdia also got roleblocked.
In post 3544, Shiro wrote:
In post 3543, McMenno wrote:and why is this "mcmemmno" person an ascetic, then
Obviously some sort of check didn't go through.
In post 3546, Shiro wrote:I mean duuuh.

I could have been roleblocked though soo eh. I kinda doubt it, like the fuck? Who thought that was a good idea.(this is obviously rheotic, if you are said person don't actually say so, just know that I am extremely disappointed :()
In post 3548, Shiro wrote:
In post 3547, McMenno wrote:...then why do you think I'm ascetic...
Cause I doubt it
In post 3549, Shiro wrote:That I was roleblocked that is
In post 3550, Shiro wrote:Frankly between the shaky vote/unvote, useless claim and my no results there is no townread left, it is all red now.

I mean sure, technically it is possible that I was roleblocked but chances are as low as low can be, I don't really get targeted n1 like, ever.

My bets are that you lied mate and it seems plausible with that delayed to n8 role.
In post 3553, Shiro wrote:Yea OK, two people already got blocked, I am pretty sure I wasn't as well.

Vote:Mcmenno

P.edit

Huh? What do you mean
I'm good with this.

Hammer commitment: Shiro
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

I love how all my townreads are as obtuse as I am.
Its great.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sly.
I hate to sound like a broken record.
What do you think of our chances of swinging a Not Chara wagon?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3728, SlySly wrote:The latest turn of events has me considering replacing out. This is ridiculous.
What events? You not getting your way?
In post 3741, Titus wrote:Hey, take it where you can get it Nos. It's the only way you're mislynching today. McMenno is scum. Narna isn't. There hasn't been a single reason for Narna scum and a litany for McMenno. The only reason McMenno isn't in a pine box is because Narna and Nahdia have been discredited to the point where no one wants to be on a wagon with them. That's a dumb approach for a multitude of reasons.

So, we've reached the point where people have dug in and ceased to talk to each other or even rationally look at evidence. If you have to flip Narnia on Day 2 and then scum McMenno on Day 3, after I die. Go ahead, but don't act like I didn't call it.
Narna is just obvious scum though
He was a counterwagon to Magna and helped push the Magna wagon through. Like what other evidence do you need?
In post 3766, SlySly wrote:Cakez is on there.
So was Narna. Your point?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3837, Andrius wrote:Sly.
I hate to sound like a broken record.
What do you think of our chances of swinging a Not Chara wagon?
About the same as getting one on the other 2 N's. I think you're gonna have to make a good case to convince fringe N clan supporters to change sides to push one through. I think Shiro's a better target. Shiro has slow claimed killing capabilities after hammering MoI.
------

Here's some more tidbits of scum Shiro I forgot to include in my last post on Shiro.

Scum don't need to read, they know who's not on their team. Here she tries to joke about her not reading the thread.
In post 1673, Shiro wrote: Got it, after that
I do not think I even need to read the thread
, I am ready to call the scum team out. 100% accuracy guranteed
Then she admits it's not a joke. She's knows it's bad, that's why she says she's "kinda sorry" for it. Do you think she read anything before she hammered MoI after saying his early wagon was bad?
In post 2332, Shiro wrote:Ok people, here is the deal,
I think there is absolutly 0 way I am ever getting the needed drive to read the game, I started, reached page 20 but dropped
, kinda sorry for this.

I do not wish to replace which is why I decided to just start playign from here and go by my ISO of Caky that I did, which honestly I found really meh and would lynch, both his push on zakk and his 180 afterwards were really meh imo
In post 2464, Shiro wrote:I wouldn't even be posting if I was catching up, would you prefer that? Regardless of my lack of prior events, I can be pointed at key moments if need be and get insight.
I just really don't feel it, doing a post by post read of pages upon pages.
In post 3267, Shiro wrote:Gah your ISO is 300 posts long, I dont have the time for that right now, it is 4am , will I really earn a lot by reading it ?

Btw NC, No idea about Narna. Is his ISO big ? I can check it.
Then her most recent post. In 154 pages, Shiro has voted twice, her first on page 146 with the hammer on MoI, and has no voting restriction, she's voting now, and when I ask about it she tries to play it off like she's been a very active voter in this game. Then she admits to being a lurksack then and remains one now.
In post 3705, Shiro wrote:
In post 3704, SlySly wrote:
In post 3702, Shiro wrote: I dunno man, I hammered yesterday and I am.voting Menno right now. I kinda think that is voting.
When I made that post, we were on page 146 and you had not voted all game. Since you're voting now, it's obvious you're not required to hammer.
I was a lurksack back then, I am.new me now.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3838, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3728, SlySly wrote:The latest turn of events has me considering replacing out. This is ridiculous.
What events? You not getting your way?
Yep, I don't like continually losing valuable teammates.
In post 3838, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3766, SlySly wrote:Cakez is on there.
So was Narna. Your point?
The point is, your name is underlined, you're worthy of a deeper look. Because of your reads consistently staying similar to my own, you're a tr to me at the moment. I'm focused on Shiro right now. If that proves fruitless, I'm digging into Leon. You're after him.

You mention Narna. Her name's underlined, I'm already willing to hammer her but it just doesn't seem like we can get the needed numbers. I don't think her buddies want her gone.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3839, SlySly wrote:remains one now.
No I am not >:/
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I guess SlySly tunneling Shiro is still a step towards scumhunting? Beats trying to shame everyone for a D1 mislynch.

Shiro's ISO is short so I might dig into it later, but simply to sort her, as they're not likely to be today's lynch.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Shiro »

The dude is arguing that my flip on Menno doesn't make sense when it directly has to do with night actions.

And fishing? Gimme a break. I said that if anyone actually did they should not come out. Maxous did on his own.

Being rbed changes stuff with Menno but tbh his reaction was shit with how he tried to say mass roleblock from scum.

I 100% didn't expect to be rbed which is why I concluded that he lied and was ascetic.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Shiro »

And what is this hammer commitment bs. If you think I am scum vote me mate.

Then again, your probably know you have <0% chance of actually making a wagon on me with that case. It awfully looks like you are simply trying to appear to be hunting.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3835, SlySly wrote:Shiro hates it fast, unless she's driving.
Duuuh

If I am driving it I know I am right silly. I would hardly call Menno fast though since it had traction from yesterday.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3816, SlySly wrote::right:
Shiro, who did you target last night?
:left:
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3846, Shiro wrote:
In post 3816, SlySly wrote::right:
Shiro, who did you target last night?
:left:
To me:
About me:
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right, I forgot this game is bastard.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Creature »

Inb4 cult
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”