Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9950 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

"The Diamonds are the Gem matriarchs! Together they make up the Great Diamond Authority that governs Homeworld and all the outlying colonies! We live to serve them! I mean, we were all made to serve them, even though some of us... don't anymore..."
-Peridot,
It Could've Been Great
VOTECOUNT 5.05

Farside22 (3):
ReasonablyRational, Thefuzzylogic99, Creature
Creature (3):
MagnaofIllusion, Farside22, Almost50
TheWayItEnds (2):
Kraskaeaque, mastin2
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (4):
Shiro, grapes, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-04 10:00:00)

The Current Stress is -2:

Kraskaesque is V/LA until 10/28.
Varsoon is V/LA until 11/2.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9948, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Premise 1: The town win condition is to eliminate all threats to Earth and requires at least one player aligned with Earth alive. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 2: The scum win condition is to get to the point where they are equal or greater in numbers than the remaining players. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 3: The Crystal Gem win condition is exactly as they claimed, despite there being two different claims: in short they win if all threats to earth are eliminated and at least one member aligned to the Crystal Gems and one member aligned to Earth are alive. They require both (Questionable premise, we don't know this for sure)
These are all valid.
In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Premise 4 (Conditional upon 3 being sound): If the threats to Earth eliminate all players aligned with earth, then town loses on the spot and the gems can, at best, play for an "everyone loses" scenario. (Sound if premise 3 is sound)
And here’s where your logic fails. Thanks to you blathering Varsoon has specifically quantified in the Gem PT that if all Earth aligned players are eliminated the Gems automatically lose and are removed from the game. So your “Everyone Loses” analysis is wrong. And we thus we don’t even need to go any further.
In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also I'm curious Gems: Have you all seen one another's Role PMs or does only the leader see that? You see, we know that Yume (Steven) had serious concerns about one of the gems because of something in their role PM. We also know that said gem is now the leader. If you guys have not all actually seen one another's role cards, now would be a really smart time for you to admit such and then ask MOI to explain why Yume was concerned. We know, as did Titus and as does Shiro. We assume Mastin also knows.
Everyone has seen everyone else’s role PMs. No gating by the Leader or anything else like that.

If Mastin or Shiro want to specify what Yume was supposedly concerned about please feel free.

Yume never expressed any doubt based on my Role Pm in the Crystal Gems PT. Random can confirm this independently. She got irritated for KTS being his usual douche-self early on but nothing beyond that.
1.) The fact that we realized there was a 3rd faction before anyone else (besides the gems, obviously) had a clue, and the fact that we realized the claimed wincon doesn't make sense isn't our fault, nor is it "blathering". I'm sorry that your win condition is what it is. In fact, the win condition you just admitted to is
precisely
the one I predicted in our hydra PT (you can check after the game for timestamp) and the one I said should
NEVER
be revealed and the one I said made your lie acceptable.
YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE WIN CONDITION WAS OBVIOUSLY THE ONE I FIGURED OUT AND I WOULD HAVE DROPPED IT.

That is a thing you should NEVER have said in this thread. You just gave the scum a fast track to winning the game. I don't even know what to say to that. Why on earth would you post that? I gave you a freaking out so you could specifically tell me that I was right and NOT give the scum team that info. Believe it or not (you could go read our Steven Universe hydra PT), we put a ton of effort and thought into games. It's probable that the scum team would never have thought of that possibility. That's
WHY I GAVE YOU THAT OUT
, because it occurred to me that there was precisely ONE really good protown reason to lie about the wincon.

2.) Yume expressed the doubt to Titus who passed it on to us after she tested us (again ... if Shiro EVER shows up, this can be verified) and concluded we are town. I'm not going to out the info because I'm hoping that it doesn't mean what Yume thought it means and that instead it means something better. That should be enough for you to know what I'm talking about.

It's too bad you are taking Random so we can't ally with him and funnel info to you. Given what you shared (which you should not have), I feel obligated to infodump to you guys but the only way I can do so is to ally with one of you. Let us know if that's possible.

~Drixx

P.S. - I am sorry that you felt cornered into sharing what you did, as a result of my posts. I do; however, feel like I
very clearly
stated in my wall post last night that I realized there was a specific win condition which would justify the lie and
gave you an out
. I never wanted you to post that or confirm it. I wasn't sure that was the actual win con or if you guys just had your own win con and the game was set up where you guys could win alone or win with town. The only possible silver lining is now the power imbalance of the setup makes sense and hopefully it means less scum and/or less scum power than would normally be needed to counter a 5-person pro-town masonry along with an IC and another conftown.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9952 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 9949, Reasonably Rational wrote:The paranoia was due to an aspect of your role that shouldn't be discussed publicly.

Also...are you really trying to blame a mechanical fact which you should have had cleared up by the moderator before D1 even started on us asking questions about your win con, since it doesn't make sense as claimed?

-Cerb
Oh, so I'm blaming a "mechanical fact"? Nope. Sorry about your attempt to suggest I am.

The wincon is pretty crystal clear. Not Chara agrees. Most people who have commented on it agree.

You are basically the only one who somehow is trying to find some angle. Oh, and maybe Creature who will be flipping scum shortly I hope.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9953 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Creature »

Maybe it could be Peridot?
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9954 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Moi: how dare you clarify the win condition after all the insinuating from rr and Creature.:roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9955 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:54 am

In post 9951, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) The fact that we realized there was a 3rd faction before anyone else (besides the gems, obviously) had a clue, and the fact that we realized the claimed wincon doesn't make sense isn't our fault, nor is it "blathering". I'm sorry that your win condition is what it is. In fact, the win condition you just admitted to is precisely the one I predicted in our hydra PT (you can check after the game for timestamp) and the one I said should NEVER be revealed and the one I said made your lie acceptable. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE WIN CONDITION WAS OBVIOUSLY THE ONE I FIGURED OUT AND I WOULD HAVE DROPPED IT...
So let me get this straight - you've done this whole fucking song and dance about the Wincon and now you are saying "OH MY GOD, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER REVEALED THAT" as if I (and Random who was the one who actually told you, derp) should HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR HYDRA PT?

Do you think I'm some magical wizard who can see into your PT and see what you surmise and say "Hey, what you privately speculated is exactly what our wincon is"?

I mean .... I'm almost speechless seeing this.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9956 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 am

In post 9952, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9949, Reasonably Rational wrote:The paranoia was due to an aspect of your role that shouldn't be discussed publicly.

Also...are you really trying to blame a mechanical fact which you should have had cleared up by the moderator before D1 even started on us asking questions about your win con, since it doesn't make sense as claimed?

-Cerb
Oh, so I'm blaming a "mechanical fact"? Nope. Sorry about your attempt to suggest I am.

The wincon is pretty crystal clear. Not Chara agrees. Most people who have commented on it agree.

You are basically the only one who somehow is trying to find some angle. Oh, and maybe Creature who will be flipping scum shortly I hope.
No...learn to parse complex sentences please. You are blaming US for a fact.

I guess Drixx put it better than I have. *shrug*

-Cerb

Pedit: it was, quite literally, the ONLY thing that made sense. Perhaps we should learn to give people less credit in the future.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9957 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 am

In post 9951, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's too bad you are taking Random so we can't ally with him and funnel info to you. Given what you shared (which you should not have), I feel obligated to infodump to you guys but the only way I can do so is to ally with one of you. Let us know if that's possible.
If you supposedly know my Role PM details you should know why aligning with me or random isn't in the cards for today.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9958 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 am

In post 9957, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9951, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's too bad you are taking Random so we can't ally with him and funnel info to you. Given what you shared (which you should not have), I feel obligated to infodump to you guys but the only way I can do so is to ally with one of you. Let us know if that's possible.
If you supposedly know my Role PM details you should know why aligning with me or random isn't in the cards for today.
We don't know anything about Random's role pm, sxcept as it interacts with your own, and certain parts of your role were associated with leadership, and so we didn't know if they were universal gem things or restrictions on just you, and whether or not you would force random to enable you if the restrictions weren't universal. :p

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9959 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:18 am

In post 9957, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I know exactly why you said that. The question for you is whether you value what we know that you don't more than you value something else. It was an open offer which you could take or leave.

I'm not going to out your role details for obvious reasons.

~Drixx
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9960 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:43 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@RR
why don't you think Vasoon would not have a no one win situation. Why is it not likely he would put a weird win con in the game if nothing else to try different things. Not saying Vasoon has or has not but I am curious why you hold this blief...Also isn't this playing out guess the Mod

Far
Why did you use ability to mega hammer Snarky yesterday and not mega hammer Creature. I don't think you should but I am curious what the difference between the two lynches that made you use your ability yesterday but not today

@Almost
I not sure you are scum or town and I'm trying to figure that out. I am not sure if you are town and have just been tunneling Far or scum and acting like you tunneling Far to stay off of scum. With y play being just plain awlful in so many ways I am not helping myself
in trying to figure things out. My working theory is that Scum avoided the SC lynch and jumped on the first far lynch,So far however my theories have been 0 for 100 . Yeah as I said my play has beem just bad.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9961 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 am

@TWIE
I thought you said you can only use vig during the season finale? So you can vig at- 4 as well? explain please
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9962 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9963 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 am

@Fuzzy - This game is a really good example of why an "everyone loses" built into the game as a realistic outcome is a bad idea. It has been done and it went over like an anvil to the head.

You up for allying btw?

~Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9964 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9960, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@RR
why don't you think Vasoon would not have a no one win situation. Why is it not likely he would put a weird win con in the game if nothing else to try different things. Not saying Vasoon has or has not but I am curious why you hold this blief...Also isn't this playing out guess the Mod

Far
Why did you use ability to mega hammer Snarky yesterday and not mega hammer Creature. I don't think you should but I am curious what the difference between the two lynches that made you use your ability yesterday but not today

@Almost
I not sure you are scum or town and I'm trying to figure that out. I am not sure if you are town and have just been tunneling Far or scum and acting like you tunneling Far to stay off of scum. With y play being just plain awlful in so many ways I am not helping myself
in trying to figure things out. My working theory is that Scum avoided the SC lynch and jumped on the first far lynch,So far however my theories have been 0 for 100 . Yeah as I said my play has beem just bad.
I can add only 3 votes today.
Somehow rr knew my vote was rounded down.

As for snarky I was scum reading him from the start and mastin point day 4 made me think I was correct with my read.
Add to that I was pretty sick and tired of the tunneling on me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9965 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 am

RR-
So your argument is that Vasoon would not do it bc its a bad idea? Trying to understand tour argument here.

I am not sure who I want to ally with yet...... trying to figure out what the best option is,
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9966 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 am

I said the opposite actually farside. I said if the current vote count reached 1/2 lynch rounded down -1(for your normal vote) you could hammer, when the threshold seems to actually be 1/2 lynch rounded up -1.

Basically, I assumed maximum power for you within the boundaries or your claim in order to minimize the risk of people accidentally enabling your hammers.

-Cerb

Pedit: essentially, yes, fuzzy. We both know varsoon fairly well, weve both discussed design philosophy with him, and Drixx is working on a game with Varsoon's help. With that knowledge, we don't believe Varsoon would enable a situation like that.

And that faith has been shown to be rightfully placed based on MoIs information he's shared.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9967 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, let's first plan alliances then.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9968 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Creature »

Maybe I'd leave TWIE/TFL99/S_S/Shiro with someone they can trust to fullclaim.
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9969 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9960, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Almost
I honestly don't know how to respond to that, nor do I have anything to conclude from it. Your play has been puzzling, yes, but some people maintain this IS your town play still. Your event is NAI (both effect and name) and your character isn't exactly one that "must be in the show" (even Connie turned out to be a fake claim, mind you).

One of the reasons I'm "not comfortable town reading you" is your numerous "3P who can win with town" statements. You used it often with Sky and then with far, and I don't believe such alignment exists in this game.

First things first, calling the Gems "3P" is plain WRONG. They're a "secondary TOWN faction". Town can win with or without them, but they can't win without the MAIN town faction, so they're TOWN, but just a secondary group.

Xk was 3P (leftovers) who could win with EITHER SIDE (Survivour) but had the option of joining the Gems which he did. He claimed his role (character and abilities) to me when we were allied on Episode 2, and from then on I assumed there would be no "3P who could win with town". Still the possibility of a "counter-role" to his was at least fair (i.e. another leftover survivour who could opt to join the dark side). Either that of Xk himself had the option to join EITHER sides (which is not what he told me).

As for me, I guess I can't help you there. You'd just have to figure things out on your own. Scum may have avoided the SC wagon, but the opposite can't be true (i.e. not everyone who was not on that wagon is scum.). I simply have a poor record reading Cakez (yet a very good winning rate "against" him) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9970 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9966, Reasonably Rational wrote:Drixx is working on a game with Varsoon's help
Hubba Hubba!! PRE-IN ME! :twisted:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9971 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Creature »

Hopefully that game doesn't have anything that can majorly screw night actions.
Sigh
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9972 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9867, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain grapes, without assuming TWIE is town and thus the claim that skybirds action claim is guaranteed to be true is correct?
-Cerb
Well for a start you're asking for something that we're already going to know given I'm advocating a TWIE lynch.
I've also verbalized my belief that TWIE would not lie about this even if he were scum, that he was being truthful.
But aside from that.

grapes is town because he is obviously town.
Everything he's done has been town.

He was my strongest townread without the result. Which, mind you, is another reason why I think the result is truthful: grapes was already basically universally townread, so even if TWIE is scum, telling the town that grapes was nightkilled isn't going to change anyone's read on him.
Plus, there's the whole NotChara power thing, which I know MoI isn't lying about being able to communicate to Not Chara about, so it makes sense.

We know the scumteam did not successfully kill that night.
So we know their kill was missing.

There's only a finite number of possibilities for this. And the Not Chara protecting grapes passively provides a rather excellent one.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9973 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9868, Reasonably Rational wrote:the biggest thing I can't get around is how she handled ending the day yesterday.
And I can't understand, literally can't understand, what the big issue about it is.

farside had been scumreading SnarkySnowman since D1.
She had also been pressured to use her multivote.
She was sick of all the bullshit going on.
So she abused her power to pull through and do what she wanted to do.

Something which is not exactly scum motivation extreme. Rather the opposite.
the simplest explanation (invoking OR since you did first) is that Farside ensured he was around before she made her move and ended the day.
Yeah, that's not occam's razor.
"Farside wanted to end the day immediately, and make sure Varsoon was around such that the moment she cast her vote, the thread would be closed." That's what you're saying.
I like this for simple better: "Farside wanted to prove a point. She cast her votes. Varsoon was online, so he locked the thread. There is no relation between the two."

You're tying together events which don't tie together without sounding like a stretch.
There is no way to argue what she did was anything but scummy.
And I never have.
You seem to think I give a damn about scummy actions, though.
But I don't.
Most scummy actions come from town, not actual scum.

I've always held this belief and I always will. You don't look for scum by surface-level plays. You look for scum by looking at the drive behind the action. The action was scummy. The drive behind the scummy action was not scum. I told this to Titus. I continue to tell it to you. If you want to convince me that she is actually scum, show me how what she did had a clear scum objective and mindset.

And what you've done? "Farside did action A. This let scum do action B." That doesn't cut it for me.
So she effectively
lied to confirmed town
about it. Furthermore, Titus had claimed that her BP was contingent upon being allied, so Farside lied to Conftown in such a way that said Conftown would be vulnerable due to having no alliance the next night.
And you just, conclusively, proved farside was town. Know why?

By your own confession...farside not allying with Titus would leave Titus vulnerable
this night
But she was killed
last night
So, her action of not allying with Titus could not be because she wanted to leave Titus vulnerable.
then a scum event was triggered in which only people who were allied could vote.
You might note that my top two scumreads solve this problem nicely: say farside is town. What would the scum event triggering then mean to you?
To me, it points to kraska and Shiro more than any others.
It's sheer luck that someone could expend their role utility to both move stress and blow up the scum event.
You might note I don't exactly believe in luck.
There's enough that's objectively scummy and unexplainable about her behavior if I assume town!farside that I don't have to fight over stuff that cannot be explicitly tied to her actions.
There's plenty of things objectively scummy about farside. She's in the top-three of objectively scummy, along-side TWIE (a gunsmith guilty) and Creature. The problem is, objectively scummy plays don't mean shit. It's first-level thinking to assume so. If they did, this game would be SO much simpler than it actually is.

And literally everything Titus, and now you, have given for farside being scum relies on objectivity.

That has NEVER been me. And never will be. I reject so much of the idea of objective scum.
Use your setup mindset for a moment and tell me how you balance a game when nearly 1/3 of the slots can never be mislynched
AND
those slots are super powerful and have very strong protection.
Simple: V plagiarized from me. :P
But no, more seriously: Xkfyu didn't start with the gems, he joined them later. Furthermore, the gems as per Yume's word weren't 100% sure they were all aligned together. Yume mentioned multiple times fearing a traitor slot among them--we know that they apparently have each other's role PM info, but Varsoon presumably gave a disclaimer similar to the URS disclaimer I gave, in that he told them that the role PMs given could in fact be scum fakeclaims OF said role.

We also know that there are multiple measures countering their extreme strength, among them the very real possibility of a scum player learning everything the scum need to know in order to take them down. (That is, if Creature is scum.) Their extreme strength with a "shitty-survivor" wincon also makes sense (the URS were the strongest roles overall in Gistou), since if they lacked that strength, they would be unable to stand a chance. Furthermore, many of their abilities--while strong--have weaknesses built in, among them things such as Amethyst being a miller when I am also a miller.

It's like I said.

I actually find some great humor in V and I basically coming up with the exact same idea. (And honestly if it turns out that the crystal gems could indeed be a secret second scumteam given certain circumstances, I'll be ticked off. Because, if I developed a mechanic, and Varsoon developed that same mechanic in parallel to me, who is the more memorable moderator that is more likely to be remembered for said mechanic? I mean, I have a following, sure, but even *I* would vote for Varsoon between us in that regard. Thus, why I'd be pissed he'd get the credit instead of me. :P)

I mean, pretty much the main difference between the two is that the URS were investigation-powers-oriented, whereas the gems this game are survival-powers-oriented.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9974 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9909, Reasonably Rational wrote:Mastin knows our role.
No, I don't.
I know you have an ability which counts as a kill. Which is the reason I couldn't investigate you. (My top choice.)
I know your flavor.

That's it.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”