Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Vote Count

Thanatos (2) - Gorgon, Disciple Slayer
liamcool (1) - charter
Disciple Slayer (1) - Thanatos

Not Voting (5) - Dark_Lady_Shaiann, liamcool, Infinitive, Nudude, VampyreLord

Votes are always reset when the day starts.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Disciple Slayer »

Thanatos wrote:I admit I over reacted. But I only did it, at first at least, because I misunderstood what it was exactly what you were doing. I thought you were building a case on crap-info.

If we can agree on that premise, I'm content.
I don't build cases on crap info. Vote stays until something substantial comes along.

VL, jeez. You could have spent the time posting your useless remarks on contributing to the town, for once. I'm tempted to vote you simply to pressure you into giving some info.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Thanatos wrote:I admit I over reacted. But I only did it, at first at least, because I misunderstood what it was exactly what you were doing. I thought you were building a case on crap-info.

I don't build cases on crap info. Vote stays until something substantial comes along.

VL, jeez. You could have spent the time posting your useless remarks on contributing to the town, for once. I'm tempted to vote you simply to pressure you into giving some info.
Biulding a case against me based on
Lurking
? I think that's crap info.
liamcool
liamcool
Goon
liamcool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by liamcool »

charter wrote:
Around 430 when infinitive votes for liamcool, I think he liamcool thought that DT wasnt actually going to end up lynched, and he switched right over to liamcool when he even admitted to not finiding liamcool very suspicious. He just wanted to be on the next bandwagon early enough so as to avoid suspicion.
Could you clarify what you mean here? I haven't got an idea what you mean, based off the second sentence, which could change the entire meaning.

(sorry for not posting more guys, I expected to get an opportunity to during work experience this week but didn't, I'll try and be more active)
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:13 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:

Lurking
I merely summarized what HeH said in my list. I've got a commentary below the posts I quoted. Overreacting again? All the more reason to keep my vote on you. Do you OMGUS this late into the game? That's what your vote on me sure looks like.

liam, he means that Infinitive supposedly thought that DT wasn't going to get lynched, so he decided to move on to you to draw suspicion away from himself in the event that you got lynched and turned out to be a townie. This is under the hypothesis that Infinitive is scum and knows you are either a SK or pro-town. Can you post what you think about charter's theory?

Man, you have some posting to do. Get more active.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:32 pm

EBWOP:

...so he decided to move on to you
early
to draw suspicion away from himself...
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:54 pm

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

Disciple Slayer wrote:I just gave a PBPA and you FOS me for quoting the words of a dead townie? I think your reasoning is flawed. Here's a vote to pressure you into more information.

Vote: Thanatos

Now watch as DLS rushes to defend him in her next post.
Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1? I'm fairly certain that is why, and if it thats fine. But, didn't the chance of partnership of S_K(Thanatos) and I get thrown away somewhere in the game or are do we have to go back to that? I don't even think I have had much to say about or do with Thanatos since he got here. Why would that start now? If I had anything to say about him I would have said something when HeH posted all of that stuff. I'm not going to all of a sudden jump to his defense just becuase your now using the same arguements and deciding to vote him (which I believe is the only vote on him, so I don't really care too much right now anyway). I defended S_K becuase I thought she was being attacked unfairly by a lot of people. I'm not really sure where your trying to go with that last part, but it's definetly not happening right now, and if it does it won't have anything to do with the fact that Thanatos replaced S_K, nor will it have anything to do with the fact that you are the one accusing him.

The only thing I can say about it is that it does kind of feel to me that you are in a sense hiding behind a dead townies previous speculations, but I will give you the fact that you do have your own little commentary going aswell, and that Thanatos was basically the ring leader for DT's lynch. I will partially give you the fact that you are using the fact that it is a dead townies speculations as a defense against accusations as if trying to say "well he's dead it must be true", becuase it seemed like even though DT was obviously high on his list, Thanatos must not have been too far behind, and now HeH is dead. I say partially, becuase like I said it does kind of look like your hiding behind it, but I can definetly see where you are coming from.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:23 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her
and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
I never said anything about you two having consecutive votes on the doctor who got mislynched N1. It could mean something. It could mean nothing. I don't know. That's why I posted HeH's votes and FOSs, to gauge reactions of players in an attempt to figure out what the hell is going on here.

Moving on to a different topic.

Whatever happened to those suspicions you had of me? Post them now, while you're still online.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:24 pm

Wait, did you just admit another possible link between you and Thanatos?
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:29 pm

Come on, I know you're online. I want a response to both 557 and 558.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:

Lurking
I merely summarized what HeH said in my list. I've got a commentary below the posts I quoted. Overreacting again? All the more reason to keep my vote on you. Do you OMGUS this late into the game? That's what your vote on me sure looks like.

liam, he means that Infinitive supposedly thought that DT wasn't going to get lynched, so he decided to move on to you to draw suspicion away from himself in the event that you got lynched and turned out to be a townie. This is under the hypothesis that Infinitive is scum and knows you are either a SK or pro-town. Can you post what you think about charter's theory?

Man, you have some posting to do. Get more active.
...*sigh* that's what I said...I'm tired of this, and I'm not walking through this little circular thing you've got going on here.

I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...

My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive. I also wanted to get my vote out there, since there were only 2 or three before it.

I would like 3rd parties to comment now, because I'm not speaking to DS on this issue anymore. It's not getting me or him anywhere.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 pm

Hang 'em High wrote:
Thanatos wrote:hm...Well, I have some reasons for this, though not the time to explain them in Detail (mainly they were aligned during the SK issue, DT's response to Liam's horrible plan, and the way Liam voted) I am fairly certain that Liam and DT are scumbuddies.

Therefore, if the cucensous is to let DT live the night, I propose we kill Liam.
I've liked your contributions so far, but this post is a bit yucky. You are advocating killing someone and only giving hints of reasons. I've found liamcool suspicious, so I'll be very interested in hearing your case fully outlined. However, I still find your post fishy. Just yesterday you said:
Thanatos wrote:Besides, I don't see any other strong leads at the moment, to be honest. Except for Liam, but even that I don't consider strong at the moment.
You haven't talked about liamcool at all since then until your post calling for his death. I don't know how you go from a case you say isn't strong to advocating his death. Adding to this, late last night you said:
Thanatos wrote:
unvote
Cool it, kiddos. I don't want a lynch on the first day. I want more time to think. If nothing else, get a roleclaim out of him before you kill. (and frankly, I think it's too soon for that as well)

It's not that Deepthought hasn't done alot to make me suspicious, but this is moving way too fast.
Here you are calling for a calm, reasoned discussion before lynching deepthought, but when it comes to liamcool you want to rush right into the kill. Your approach to liam is very different from your approach to DT. Why the inconsistency? Also, it's interesting to note your wording in the last sentence.
Thanatos wrote:Therefore, if the cucensous is to let DT
live the night
, I propose we kill Liam.
I've underlined the part that interests me. Why are you thinking about who to let live through the night? While I'm pretty certain you meant "live through the day" and merely made a typo, I'm not willing to entirely discount the possibility you slipped up. I'd like to hear your answer to this and the reasoning behind your call for liamcool's lynch. Until then IGMEOY.
These are the good points he brings up. Jeez. Try to complicate things, will you.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:00 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her
and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
I never said anything about you two having consecutive votes on the doctor who got mislynched N1. It could mean something. It could mean nothing. I don't know. That's why I posted HeH's votes and FOSs, to gauge reactions of players in an attempt to figure out what the hell is going on here.

Moving on to a different topic.

Whatever happened to those suspicions you had of me? Post them now, while you're still online.
OK..now you are trying to instigate something. Basically, I agreed with what you are doing and you are taunting me about something completely different, basically knowing that it's going to start a fight. Alright, you have fun with that. I'll respond to this particular post anyway.

First of all, I didn't say anyting about the doctor (DT). I was talking about Lord Nikon/Insurgent who got NKed, and that S_K and I had consecutive votes on, which actually ended getting cleared up and HeH's suspicions lifted off of me. I was stating the entire story just to let you know that I am aware of what happaned and how it looked, since it seemed that you were basing that comment off of previous DLS/S_K talk, but obviously you didn't know the whole story so don't act like I'm pointing out somethign new, it was already there. Second of all, you didn't say anything about it specifically. HeH did, and since your using his points as an attack method, you must believe them.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:04 pm

I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
No, I don't have anything to say about that. I'm commenting on DS's methods right now.... not really on his points, which really aren't even his.

My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:08 pm

Okay, now I'm getting a bit confused. I thought you had consecutive votes on deepthought, not Insurgent. I'm not taunting you though, you know what I'm like if I am. Sorry, I thought I picked up on a slip.

I'm not using his points to attack. I'm using them to try and unravel what's been going on. Not much really, but it's something. Something's always better than nothing.

As a side note, while I love it here in BC, it DOES have it's drawbacks. This is one of them.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Okay, now I'm getting a bit confused. I thought you had consecutive votes on deepthought, not Insurgent. I'm not taunting you though, you know what I'm like if I am. Sorry, I thought I picked up on a slip.
Alright, thats fine.
I'm not using his points to attack. I'm using them to try and unravel what's been going on. Not much really, but it's something. Something's always better than nothing.
Thats completely understandable but, do you agree with them? It doesn't really make much sense to me to use some one elses arguements if you don't agree with them. That is what I am trying to get at. I don't really care that you are using them, aslong as you agree with them, becuase if you don't then it goes back to my statement about 'hiding behind a dead townies speculations': Basically trying to make yourself look good by throwing suspision at some one for trying to argue with some one who is dead. Thats just one reason I can think of how that would work. There definetly are others but...whatever.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:I just gave a PBPA and you FOS me for quoting the words of a dead townie? I think your reasoning is flawed. Here's a vote to pressure you into more information.

Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
I make a prediction. DLS accuses me of assuming things.
Thanatos wrote:I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
Thanatos backs DLS up.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote: My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
DLS backs up Thanatos, just as I predicted.

I never went on an all-out offensive against anyone, but at the first sign of trouble (a list of players suspected by HeH at some point during the game, regardless whether he cleared them afterwards or not), DLS and Thanatos once again reveal their ties to each other.

Other people please comment and add your own thoughts on this fiasco. It seems to be growing into what could potentially be the most important discussion of D2.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:22 pm

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Thats completely understandable but, do you agree with them? It doesn't really make much sense to me to use some one elses arguements if you don't agree with them. That is what I am trying to get at. I don't really care that you are using them, aslong as you agree with them, becuase if you don't then it goes back to my statement about 'hiding behind a dead townies speculations': Basically trying to make yourself look good by throwing suspision at some one for trying to argue with some one who is dead. Thats just one reason I can think of how that would work. There definetly are others but...whatever.
Like I said before, I'm using them to draw reactions from players. So far I've heard both the reactions of you and Thanatos, but I want to hear from everyone else soon.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:27 pm

Just wondering, why did you two instantly overreact to my list of players? It was a list, and nothing more. No real substantial cases or arguments. Can you explain why both of you are being over-defensive?
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:31 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
(1) I make a prediction. DLS accuses me of assuming things.
Thanatos wrote:I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
(2)Thanatos backs DLS up.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote: My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
(3)DLS backs up Thanatos, just as I predicted.

I never went on an all-out offensive against anyone, but at the first sign of trouble (a list of players suspected by HeH at some point during the game, regardless whether he cleared them afterwards or not), DLS and Thanatos once again reveal their ties to each other.

Other people please comment and add your own thoughts on this fiasco. It seems to be growing into what could potentially be the most important discussion of D2.

Ok.....

1) I'm not accusing you, I'm asking you a question that you have yet to answer.

2) I'm the only one who has said anything about it. What else does he have to go on? And, I basically left him to drown in my response pertaining to that one, which also has ties into my initial post about the whole situation. I'm not defending him in any way shape and/or form. If I wanted to say anything about those accusations I would have when HeH said them the first time.

3) I agree becuase it's true. It doesn't mater who says it. We are the only 3 on here. I have agreed with both of you (more so with you), don't point that little piece out like it's something crucial. And anyway the part you were saying that I was going to defend him about has past, this little agreement on our part has nothing to do with that, so technically, you didn't predict anything.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:32 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Thats completely understandable but, do you agree with them? It doesn't really make much sense to me to use some one elses arguements if you don't agree with them. That is what I am trying to get at. I don't really care that you are using them, aslong as you agree with them, becuase if you don't then it goes back to my statement about 'hiding behind a dead townies speculations': Basically trying to make yourself look good by throwing suspision at some one for trying to argue with some one who is dead. Thats just one reason I can think of how that would work. There definetly are others but...whatever.
Like I said before, I'm using them to draw reactions from players. So far I've heard both the reactions of you and Thanatos, but I want to hear from everyone else soon.
It's a yes or no question. Do you agree with the points HeH made or not?
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:34 pm

1) I'm not assuming anything.

2) Trying to distance yourself from him?

3) I posted saying it was going to happen. Sure enough, it did. Sounds like a prediction to me.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:39 pm

When HeH originally made those points, I didn't vote for either of you because I didn't believe them. However, at the moment I'm not quite sure. Something smells fishy with both your reactions, but I'm not 100% convinced you two are scum. I need more evidence before I'm ready for a lynch.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:40 pm

Disciple Slayer wrote:Just wondering, why did you two instantly overreact to my list of players? It was a list, and nothing more. No real substantial cases or arguments. Can you explain why both of you are being over-defensive?
I didn't instantly do anything. It definetly took me a while to notice the part that got me talking, and I'm not reacting to the list I'm reacting to your comment. I wouldn't call myself being overly defensive. I may be overly explaining myself, but thats just because I'm trying my best to cover myself from all sides, but your doing a pretty good job of trying to pretend like your intepreting it wrong.

And...yeah, your right. Let's get some insight from the other players. I'm not posting again until some one, actually let's make it every one else, posts something constructive.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

Which comment would that be?
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:And...yeah, your right.
I usually am.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”