Mini Normal 1843 - Endgame

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 549, MariaR wrote:I guess I'm gonna lurk then.
did you forget who you were voting or something?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 550, Hoopla wrote:
did you forget who you were voting or something?
....o I'm still voting BBT
meh
UNVOTE:
STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME MY QUESTIONS
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Hoopla »

I shouldn't have said anything!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Ure voting bbt tho

I need to reread both before voting
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

^ thats me reading the page 22 and posting before 23
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:49 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

I've skimmed everything, but have thoroughly read the first 6 pages.

It seems that part of my feelings for goodmorning were caused by skimming. Posts like #112 do have solid content buried within the fluff, but that's not immediately obvious when skimming.

Such implicit content seems slightly more likely to come from town then from scum, as they're generally somewhat less concerned with how they're perceived. Therefore:

Unvote

BBT is not a bad wagon. The way he asks rask for scum ON the wagon immediately after unvoting in #97 seems like a calculated way to focus attention on others for something he did as well.

Vote: BlueBloodedToffee

Noting that Jaack and BBT are unlikely to be scumpartners, as I feel the interaction in #97, #101 and #102 is a 1-2 punch that scum wouldn't set up that early in the game. Scum would be more likely to keep a bit of distance, to safe the coordinated attack for when it's more impactful.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 555, MichelSableheart wrote:I've skimmed everything, but have thoroughly read the first 6 pages.

It seems that part of my feelings for goodmorning were caused by skimming. Posts like #112 do have solid content buried within the fluff, but that's not immediately obvious when skimming.

Such implicit content seems slightly more likely to come from town then from scum, as they're generally somewhat less concerned with how they're perceived. Therefore:

Unvote

BBT is not a bad wagon. The way he asks rask for scum ON the wagon immediately after unvoting in #97 seems like a calculated way to focus attention on others for something he did as well.

Vote: BlueBloodedToffee

Noting that Jaack and BBT are unlikely to be scumpartners, as I feel the interaction in #97, #101 and #102 is a 1-2 punch that scum wouldn't set up that early in the game. Scum would be more likely to keep a bit of distance, to safe the coordinated attack for when it's more impactful.
I likes the part where you talk about implicit content and that you were wrong on Gm, can you just quote/show/explain said content? Imo gm is pretty towny since the start of the game but hes being lazily fosed for
the structure of his post and that hes not being a tryhard
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 am

Post by goodmorning »

If I hadn't already said Face was Town then would have convinced me.
In post 555, MichelSableheart wrote:It seems that part of my feelings for goodmorning were caused by skimming. Posts like #112 do have solid content buried within the fluff, but that's not immediately obvious when skimming.
Protip: In posts that have some grammatically correct sentences and some non grammatically correct sentences, the correct ones are more likely to be important, and the incorrect ones are more likely to be entertaining.

In posts that have none, I was too tired for grammar, probably.

--

Between the two wagons, I prefer Sotty. I don't have a huge problem with either wagon nor with us suddenly being in some way constrained to them alone. I'd like to see more from Toffee before I commit to anything though.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:02 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@GM, why do you prefer Sotty7 to BBT?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 541, BlackVoid wrote:@Sotty7, while you are here, can you talk about your read on Hoopla? When there was a wagon developing on you, you said that she was starting to fall back into null/scum. That came out of the blue. What prompted that? You also didn't seem to show any interest in trying to read her earlier. When she voted you, it was just sadness. Can you go over your entire progression of your read there, where it started, how it changed and what your read is now, and talk about what specific posts caused these changes?
My progression was what has hoopla done lately. I said in my post 471 that I felt like she was treading water. She did her gambit, she got her reactions but nothing really came of it. She went back and forth with victor that didn't yeild much then switched to me. I think it was rask who asked her if she was going to pressure me but nothing really came from it execpt when she said she wasn't joking with her vote. She was engaging with me but on a very light scale. That's why I poked and downgraded my read
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm putting a pin in my
stuff
interaction with twoface until I can read what he posted with a clearer head.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

aka damn he made great posts. I don't know how to respond
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 559, Sotty7 wrote:My progression was what has hoopla done lately. I said in my post 471 that I felt like she was treading water. She did her gambit, she got her reactions but nothing really came of it. She went back and forth with victor that didn't yeild much then switched to me. I think it was rask who asked her if she was going to pressure me but nothing really came from it execpt when she said she wasn't joking with her vote. She was engaging with me but on a very light scale. That's why I poked and downgraded my read
Okay. Can you also go over your reads on GM and Jaack? I have a few thoughts on them but want to see what you thought before saying. Specifically, regarding GM's interaction with BBT, and Jaack's initial vote on you.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Better late than never my momma use to always say.

I have a little down time right now so I'm going to get through as much as I can right now. My apologies all.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:32 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@GM, upon re-read, there are a ton of things about you that caught my attention which I missed the first time around that I want to discuss. Your read on BBT is a little weird in retrospect. You say you expect better from him as early as page five. Then, you say that BBT was at least better than Victor for spending time on his Rask read. But all BBT had done up till that point was pressure Rask, back off and call him town for no reason. I can't see how he was better than Victor here especially since you seem to expect more from him.

Then there's your take on the competing wagons of BBT and Sotty7. You spent the early game throwing suspicion at BBT but he always takes a backseat for you, first behind Victor, now behind Sotty7. I dislike everything about your . You quote posts of BBT where he says he needs time to invest in the game and call it an okay answer. If someone is inactive, it already means that they don't have time for the game. BBT showing up and saying that is a very mundane answer and I don't understand what you found okay about it. You even go so far as to tell Victor to "leave off Toffee" which makes zero sense given Toffee is a scumread for you.

Why do you even suspect Sotty7 anyways? I don't think you've given any reason for it. Given BBT is explicitly a scumread for you, I find your preference of the Sotty7 wagon highly suspect.

I also have a hard time understanding your townread on me. You call me town early but then cast suspicion on me for "trying too hard." You make a few vague accusations that you don't fully explain. Can you tell me what you meant in and ? After that, I call you town and then there's no mention at all about my previous "tryharding," you just townread me back. It looks like you think you can pocket me because I was townreading you and there's no progression there that makes sense from a town POV. I found it odd that you refute my townread on you despite reading me as town. Your other reads (like on TwoFace for not getting a joke) also feel really weak.

At this point, I don't feel comfortable at all with the Sotty7 wagon although I want Sotty7's answers to my questions anyways. I think it was useful for providing information and stances. I'm going to hop off and

VOTE: goodmorning
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 562, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 559, Sotty7 wrote:My progression was what has hoopla done lately. I said in my post 471 that I felt like she was treading water. She did her gambit, she got her reactions but nothing really came of it. She went back and forth with victor that didn't yeild much then switched to me. I think it was rask who asked her if she was going to pressure me but nothing really came from it execpt when she said she wasn't joking with her vote. She was engaging with me but on a very light scale. That's why I poked and downgraded my read
Okay. Can you also go over your reads on GM and Jaack? I have a few thoughts on them but want to see what you thought before saying. Specifically, regarding GM's interaction with BBT, and Jaack's initial vote on you.
I'll go into more detail tonight when I can look through iso's. I have a town read on GM because some of her eariler stuff with hoopla, GM's posts struck me as funny but had substance if you looked. My jaack read is a little more fluxy. I liked his initial surge into the game but since then he has been lurky and not interested in engaging with me which makes his vote look like a bit of a place holder. He was town initially more null right now.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Regarding Jaack, yeah I felt he was a bit too comfortable with voteparking your wagon based off of the "IF there's one scum on the Rask wagon, it's Sotty7" theory which isn't even necessarily true and he hasn't re-assessed or commented on your posts since then.

Regarding GM, sure give me more details when you get a chance. I don't disagree that her posts had substance but her stances with regard to you/BBT and Victor/BBT seem scummy to me.

Who do you think are BBT's most likely partners?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

I need to get a handle on some other people. Who should I start with first? Any suggestions?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 184, Sotty7 wrote:Innocent is capitalized because I was talking about a player that is in the game -> "I am Innocent" I don't blame you for missing it that, he's a lurking bum right now.
I'm working on it I'm working on it...

PS - words hurt Sotty :(
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:58 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Thru page 14, should be caught up by tomorrow.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

prodge

Want sotty or goodmorning
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 am

Post by MariaR »

I should prob pick a wagon but I don't see Jaak or Victor getting lynched
Someone give me a case on Scotty

I don't get the scotty rn but I do get the good morning and BBT ones so
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 569, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 184, Sotty7 wrote:Innocent is capitalized because I was talking about a player that is in the game -> "I am Innocent" I don't blame you for missing it that, he's a lurking bum right now.
I'm working on it I'm working on it...

PS - words hurt Sotty :(
It comes from a place of love
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:08 am

Post by BlackVoid »

My current guess for the scumteam is goodmorning, BBT, and Jaack.

I saw Michel's reasoning earlier that BBT and Jaack wouldn't launch a co-ordinated attack on Sotty7 so early on. But BBT followed Jaack onto Sotty7 which is important. If he is a ballsy scum player like Rask mentioned, I can totally see him agreeing with his partner and following him just for the wifom value.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”