Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Spike: I hate kids and pets. They’re all a royal pain in the butt!

Vote Count 2.19Skrub (9): pisskop , Nosferatu , Albert B. Rampage , kraska77 , Cerberus v666 , Mirhawk , Varsoon , Panzerjager , SpyreX
Mirhawk (3): DrippingGoofball , The Ascended Masters , Vedith
Varsoon (2): Skrub , SirCakez
Killthestory (2): Nero Cain , davesaz
Expedience (2): randomidget , Klingoncelt
randomidget (2): Aristophanes , Killthestory
The Ascended Masters (1): DiamondSentinel
kraska77 (1): MathBlade
Klingoncelt (1): Expedience

Not Voting (5): RachMarie , PeregrineV , mhsmith0 , Drixx , Radical Rat

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-02 21:10:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

VOTE: Diamond Sentinel

Based on what I've read from Kamelot's ISO, you hard scumread us when we voted for Skrub, called us obvtown after deciding he was probably Town, then had another hard scumread for voting Vedith.

This is both inconsistent with your own self-meta, and smells like you defending your buddies.

I'm gonna go back to bed for now, but you'll be ISOed in a few hours.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2882, SirCakez wrote:This is super scummy. Nacho never lurks like this as town.
Putting it in huge text because they are being allowed to coast for no reason
I've lynched him before for not playing the way I thought he should be playing and have gotten burned for it. Also, Nacho does lurk sometimes.

I dunno, I don't feel like they're going to be lynched anytime soon, but they are being kind of scummy and there are so many lurksack vig targets that they'll never draw a NK from either scum or the vig. I would call them best either investigated or saved for later.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Hey Radical, welcome. :)
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3076, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Diamond Sentinel

Based on what I've read from Kamelot's ISO, you hard scumread us when we voted for Skrub, called us obvtown after deciding he was probably Town, then had another hard scumread for voting Vedith.

This is both inconsistent with your own self-meta, and smells like you defending your buddies.

I'm gonna go back to bed for now, but you'll be ISOed in a few hours.
You missed the part where it was all a misunderstanding and he said the wrong name

I admire that you're actually making an attempt though.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2936, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2756, Expedience wrote:Anyone who suggests a policy lynch is exaggerating the benefit of lynching a player to insult them, since it's never actually viable and won't go through. It's funny because lynching players with complete disregard of their alignment will usually be more anti-town than whatever the other policy lynched player would do, but it's still not anti-town enough to merit policy lynching the player who tries to push a policy lynch.
Policy lynching an anti-Town player is never a bad idea this early in the game.

In your case it would drop the toxicity considerably.

However, my wanting to lynch you on policy is a moot point, because you are in fact Scum.

Anyone can ISO you and see it.
I'm the least toxic player in this game. I actively prevent hypocrisy both in my everyday life and in-game by neither complimenting nor criticizing others, not even if they're critical of others themselves. The only cure for violence is silence.

You know nothing, peasant.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2943, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2864, Expedience wrote:
In post 2757, Vedith wrote: is actually town minded.
Considering Expedience wasn't on the lurker/troll/scummy list so would have been easy to roll with.
That's one of the nullest things I've posted, it's barely related to the game. I'm town here, but when I'm scum I always try to stay as honest as possible.
Which is why you randomly accused half a dozen players of being fake while Townreading others for no reason.

Why isn't Expedience in the Dead Thread yet?
Scummy post
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2944, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2867, Expedience wrote:
In post 2736, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2500, Expedience wrote:
In post 2499, pisskop wrote:id be okay with gentle klingy, ari, or rk pressure as well.

arislot has done fuckall this game and a huggyfeely wallpost or three doesnt change that.
klingy is ditto - but for old meta i can give it a pass for now
rk is inconsistent or not transparent enough. take a pick
But Klingoncelt claimed scum

Oh, and Expedience lied about me claiming Scum.

I never claimed Scum, because I'm not.

Even if I were I wouldn't.

For that idiocy you should be policy lynched.

But you're Scum so we'll lynch you for being Scum.

Lying Scum.
When scum accuse town they discredit without caring about distinguishing between town or scum, she describes my post as both idiocy and a scumtell. I can't be both but in both cases what I'm saying about her is untrue. And being upset only meshes with me being an idiot. She's upset because I gave a poorly explained but correct read.

It seemed obvious to me but I don't think anyone got it.
Shitty deflection.

You said I claimed Scum.

Post the link.

Now. :evil:
Fake
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2903, MathBlade wrote:3) There is scum in our hood and Mirhawk keeps insisting it is not the case and posting terribad bullshit in there.
4) SypreX hard defended Kraska and Mirhawk ruined my reaction test because Mirhawk likely knew something was up.
a) What I keep saying is that there is no evidence one way or the other to there being scum in the hood, the reason it keeps coming up in conversation is becuase I think its irresponsible how you're assuming that there is with no proof.
b) Maybe next time you want to do a reaction test with information I have access to you should maybe, i dunno, tell me you're doing one instead of assuming I'm going to use my amazing mind reader powers to realize why you posted information that wasn't correct. Also seeing as how you're scumreading me for doing this I don't see why you keep acting like you got no information out of it.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2949, Nero Cain wrote:you know how you guys are fussing about Master being a counter wagon to Skrub? You know who Skrub was a counterwagon to? EXP. Guess who EXP was a counterwagon to? House/Drixx/Norvi.

Like I know you guys are going with the "Drixx is a claimed psn doc so he's town" but lurky Drixx is prob scum Drixx in my limited experience.

EXP could very well be scum but he's always scummy and derpy.
I can't tell what you're trying to say because I don't know what a counterwagon is supposed to mean to you. Pre-flip VCA can be used to justify any conclusion.

Also, nobody can be "always" scummy. Scummy is a perception and if you play with someone multiple times it should reach a baseline.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3083, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 2903, MathBlade wrote:3) There is scum in our hood and Mirhawk keeps insisting it is not the case and posting terribad bullshit in there.
4) SypreX hard defended Kraska and Mirhawk ruined my reaction test because Mirhawk likely knew something was up.
a) What I keep saying is that there is no evidence one way or the other to there being scum in the hood, the reason it keeps coming up in conversation is becuase I think its irresponsible how you're assuming that there is with no proof.
b) Maybe next time you want to do a reaction test with information I have access to you should maybe, i dunno, tell me you're doing one instead of assuming I'm going to use my amazing mind reader powers to realize why you posted information that wasn't correct. Also seeing as how you're scumreading me for doing this I don't see why you keep acting like you got no information out of it.
What reaction test is mathblade referring to?

A neighborhood of 5 players isn't going to be all town.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2904, MathBlade wrote:There is no way that Skrub is a bus with all this people scum.
What does this even mean?

Realistically speaking I expect that there is likely at least one scum on the wagon, but It's not like the scum team are going to all bus at the same time.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Math posted something that was discussed in the neighborhood incorrectly as a reaction test, I corrected it before anyone else had a chance to discuss it.

Gimmie a minute I'll find it.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 3049, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, this game would benefit from us just cutting the chaff.
There are 28 people alive.
I signed up because I intended to play a 20 player game, not a 32 player clusterfuck.
I'm not comfortable playing in this setting. I don't shine. I don't perform. I just fail to produce anything of value.

That's why I'm voting Skrub. Cut the chaff. Destroy the liabilities. Hedge the game down to a manageable state.
You're right.

VOTE: Skrub

Let's end the day guys
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

That took longer to find then I thought.

In I confirmed that Vifam intended to check Kraska last night.

I posted it in response to Math's because Math implied that Kraska was likely guilty because Vifam had been scumreading Kraska. Whereas he had actually stated explicitly that he intended to check Kraska.

I thought Math had made a mistake so I corrected it, Math doesn't see it that way.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Expedience »

Right, that.

Good old Math "everything is an elaborate scum strategy to bring my sleuthing attempts down" Blade
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2912, Cerberus v666 wrote:A PGO claim D2 is bad, yes. Absolutely agreed. Anti-town as fuck.

But there is quite literally no other (good) reason for anyone to think they're scum, once people extricated their heads from their asses and realized there was no reason to assume scum within the pool of kraska+hood.
Dunno I personally find her ISO to be the most damning thing on her. She decides as a PGO to not claim D1 to try and draw scum, that's fine. Or it would be if she didn't spend day one looking like she was trying to get Vig killed. I mean what part of her day one looks like she's trying to draw a skumkill?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I don't think I've played with math before, I take it this is usual?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 3092, Mirhawk wrote:I don't think I've played with math before, I take it this is usual?
Yeah, as town and scum. It's difficult to tell because it's so easily fakeable.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2952, PJ. wrote:I've already talked about this, but I believe the Kraska claim(or at least I'm willing to test it)
Who's volunteering to test it? It's more or less untestable seeing as how trading a PR for confirming a PGO claim is not worth it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3085, Expedience wrote:A neighborhood of 5 players isn't going to be all town.
how are you so sure?
In post 3084, Expedience wrote:I can't tell what you're trying to say because I don't know what a counterwagon is supposed to mean to you. Pre-flip VCA can be used to justify any conclusion.
What I'm saying is that a large part of the Skrub case is that he was the leading wagon until Masters overtook him. But there were other wagons that Skrub over took.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2956, Vedith wrote:
In post 2955, Skrub wrote:What's the argument against me again? I can't remember what it was
I doubt anyone on your wagon actually knows.
Do you wear earplugs when you chainsaw?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2982, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2952, PJ. wrote:
In post 2931, mhsmith0 wrote: Panzer and davesaz: you guys agree with
?

Neither of you have seemed interested in pushing Mirhawk in thread so I'm curious if you agree with math's take here, or if you think they're just wrong, or if you think they're bullshitting.
I've already talked about this, but I believe the Kraska claim(or at least I'm willing to test it), so as a result of that, I do not currently believe that there is a scum in the neighborhood. I think this varsoon counterwagon is scummy as hell because I believe it's beating a dead horse.

Math's argument against Kraska is basically that she was scummy d1 and played her claimed role wrong therefore she is scum -> which makes Mirhawk her buddy who gave her the inside info. My counterargument is sometimes people play bad, man. I play bad all the time because I am bad. So if Kraska is bad town then Mirhawk probably isn't scum cause the most damning thing is gone.

I'm in on Skrub, Varsoon,or Exp for now. If something convincing comes up, I can be coerced into going a different direction. I 100% will not be on (another) Mirhawk wagon today.
1) They
2) One key element is missing from the above that is damning but if I share it Y happens and Y is bad.
3) Just stawp. Mirhawk's post in the hood said Mirhawk was faking caring about the game.
4) Of the reads Mirhawk did give after being poked do not make sense.
5) People play bad yes. However as soon as Vifam died the first post out of Kraska's mouth should have been "I am PGO. I killed Vifam." Then I would believe bad d1 play but to only claim it under hella pressure is fake as shit.
a) I've never been prodded, also what makes no sense about my reads? I want to hash out anything I got wrong so be specific.
b) Sarcasm is a thing, I understand it's hard to read sarcastically but still. I should think that it was obvious.
c) I actually kinda agree on the Kraska bit. It's a bit muddied by the fact that she said she didn't know that the biological weapons was part of her kill flavor but the explosion is still kinda a giveaway. A town player using Biological weapons in self defense does sound like bullshit though.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 3095, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3085, Expedience wrote:A neighborhood of 5 players isn't going to be all town.
how are you so sure?
Based on experience and the neighbor wiki page. Although there was Gistou but that had crippling balance issues in part due to the neighborhood being all town.

I also doubt the players in the neighborhood are all town based on reads.
In post 3084, Expedience wrote:I can't tell what you're trying to say because I don't know what a counterwagon is supposed to mean to you. Pre-flip VCA can be used to justify any conclusion.
What I'm saying is that a large part of the Skrub case is that he was the leading wagon until Masters overtook him. But there were other wagons that Skrub over took.
Alright, but I don't think there even is a Shrub case lol. 50% of the votes are compromise and I doubt anyone cares at this point. This is why large games are bad since the game will just lurch until it reaches a manageable size.

There was that one thing that Shrub (and Klingon) did with the "wait how come you assumed its multiball town shouldnt know that??" which I didn't like actually. But I'm not going to pretend this is optimal.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2983, davesaz wrote:The correct statement is there could be scum in our hood. It's not a masonry, but no guarantee there is scum either.
I think the sensible approach is to consider lynching the last one standing after the rest are NK'd, unless there is some town confirmation before that point.
The only rush lynching within the hood would be to clear it for safe conversation, which I would not call a priority.
Of course if we had an actual guilty and not circumstantial evidence, I'd be on that already.
This more or less sums up my current thoughts on the hood. I like having people around to sound my theories off anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”