Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3525, SlySly wrote:Feel free to point out what I missed.
You're the best.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 3515, Andrius wrote:I'm glad I finally got you to vote Narnia though.
Took 300 Genocide Points but I did it!
here's some friendly advice

if you keep going the way you are now...

you're gonna have a bad time.

VOTE: narna

what a fucking shitshow
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3448, Titus wrote:VOTE: McMenno

This today.

Leonshade, you are not boring lol.
Thanks. Disagreed on McMenno, though.
In post 3493, SlySly wrote:The audio file was deemed against the rules. It should not weigh into anything.
It's against the rules to post audio files, but if there's game-relevant information there, and someone has already listened to it, it should absolutely weigh into the game. Otherwise the players who have listened to the audio would have to pretend not to have information they do have. If Skullduggery accidentally PM'd me who's scum, he couldn't just make me ignore that and keep playing the game as normal. At that point I wouldn't be playing mafia, I would just be roleplaying.

The McMenno wagon doesn't interest me. zakk was pushing for Magna the hardest, so I don't think that Magna was the counterwagon to McMenno. Magna may have been the counterwagon to Narna, though.

VOTE: Narna
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Narna »

Well first note that my initial townread on Magna was mostly a gut read.
Spoiler:
In post 2536, Narna wrote:
In post 2492, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2347, Narna wrote:What you are saying would imply that not listening to Nahdia's hour long reads list (before the mod called foul) is also scummy. Why didn't you call out people for that?
Very scummy to suggest that a post the Mod very explicitly said was illegal has the same weight as legal game posts …
It's part of the game, and people were claiming not to have followed it. I was pushing Sly for a reaction. It seems like a protown move to me, even if a little weak.

Do you think Creature slipped here?
In post 2436, Creature wrote:Not doing it, it's already pointless.
In post 2437, Creature wrote:If Yume is scum, scum should have already told her about it.
In post 2438, Creature wrote:Nvm.
In post 2540, Narna wrote:
In post 2537, Creature wrote:No, I am just used for scum having confirmed daychat in large theme games.
That was addressed to Magna because he seems to have given you a pass there when Nahdia was not.
In post 2176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Mod - I'll be V/LA from basically now til Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties. Including taking impressionable tweens to haunted houses ..."

In post 2175, Nahdia wrote:Did anyone else have the thought that Nosferatu probably wouldn't be so clueless about who is in what slot (not realizing Blade Dancer & Giga have been replaced) if he were communicating with a scumteam? Cause I mean, that sprung to mind but I'm sort of struggling with whether the whole premise of that being towny is dumb and bad.
Have I mentioned lately I love when scum just take for granted that their Daytalk is common knowledge when nothing in the rules from the Mod indicates Daytalk is in effect?

I really love it ...

He ignores my inquiry, and instead throws shade on my slot.
In post 2636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2616, Narna wrote:Without using the names Pepto or Giga, how am I scummier than Nahdia? An inquiring me wants to know.
Scum response - "You can't suspect me for my predecessors whose play was pretty blatant ... I've got a replacement halo and everything"
I then switch back to Mcmenno because no one cares for my slot, and the Mcmenno (my top scumread) wagon was popping off.

These interactions after make me more confident in my Magna scumread. I switch back because the Mcmenno wagon suspiciously fails.
Spoiler:
In post 2968, Narna wrote:
In post 2934, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2912, Narna wrote:The point is that I was consistent in giving both Nahdia and Creature the pass. You on the other hand have have been inconsistent in that regard, for seemingly no reason. Your whole reply here is a diversion from having to answer why you thought it was ok for Creature to assume scum had day talk, but not for Nahdia.
It’s not the same issue at all. The first time it is brought up (as I saw Nhadia doing it) it is a valid possibility of a slip. After that point it is made public and the whole discuss means an assumption of Daytalk is an artifact of the initial conversation.

So no, Creature saying “Scum have communicated with Yume” after I pointed out Nhadia’s slip isn’t the same.

I notice you’ve attempted to completely drop the issue of your scummy “Don’t talk about Nhadia being less scummy than me with an reference to our predecessors” . So I guess you know you are busted on that point and are hoping that diverting the conversation will make people forget.
I already said my piece about that post, and you are twisting my words. Hell, you're changing them.
In post 3019, Narna wrote:
In post 3006, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2968, Narna wrote:I already said my piece about that post, and you are twisting my words. Hell, you're changing them.
If you really thought I was scum doing this you’d have demonstrated me doing that instead of just “throwing shade”. That’s why you are scum not Town.

And “having said your piece” is just further dodging of the issue. Keep it up scum …
In post 3019, Narna wrote:
In post 3006, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2968, Narna wrote:I already said my piece about that post, and you are twisting my words. Hell, you're changing them.
If you really thought I was scum doing this you’d have demonstrated me doing that instead of just “throwing shade”. That’s why you are scum not Town.

And “having said your piece” is just further dodging of the issue. Keep it up scum …
I never said that anyone couldn't scumread me for Pepto's behavior. I never faulted anyone for scumreading Pepto. There is no issue, and you misquote me saying, "don't scumread me for pepto." Here is my quote.
In post 2616, Narna wrote:
In post 2609, McMenno wrote:revote right this second
Without using the names Pepto or Giga, how am I scummier than Nahdia? An inquiring me wants to know.
Notice that I am talking to mcmenno, and not Creature like you said. In "my piece" I already explained that I was trying to sort mcmenno, and wanted to know if I had made him more or less sure of his read.
In post 3068, Narna wrote:
In post 3021, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3019, Narna wrote:I never said that anyone couldn't scumread me for Pepto's behavior. I never faulted anyone for scumreading Pepto. There is no issue, and you misquote me saying, "don't scumread me for pepto." Here is my quote.
You asked McMenno to explain why Nhadia was less scummy than you without referring to Pepto or Giga.

How is that not explicitly saying "You can't hold the scumminess of my predecessor against me in your read on my slot"?
Because I wasn't being accusatory or dismissive. I pressed for mcmenno to expand on his read. Everyone already knew how he felt about Pepto. Do the "insert fake quote that I can argue against here" thing one more time homie, it's really selling your point.

I broke the quoting and it will not let me break up the second string of quotes.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3528, Leonshade wrote:The McMenno wagon doesn't interest me. zakk was pushing for Magna the hardest, so I don't think that Magna was the counterwagon to McMenno. Magna may have been the counterwagon to Narna, though.

VOTE: Narna
Magna was a counter wagon to me twice last phase. It doesn't mean I'm scum.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3380, Leonshade wrote:
Unvote

Pepto's ISO wasn't as bad as I remembered, I could see him as lynchbait as much as scum. Narna satisfactorily explained my biggest scumtell (the Magna thing) and I noticed one of my others (not pushing reads) was flawed, too. The only thing left is jumping on my wagon, and at that point I'm essentially SRing him off of OMGUS.

Yup, I got nothing. Nahdia's my only SR left, and that's a leftover from Giga, too.
Did the town flip make my explanation less satisfactory somehow?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3531, Narna wrote:
Unvote

Pepto's ISO wasn't as bad as I remembered, I could see him as lynchbait as much as scum. Narna satisfactorily explained my biggest scumtell (the Magna thing) and I noticed one of my others (not pushing reads) was flawed, too. The only thing left is jumping on my wagon, and at that point I'm essentially SRing him off of OMGUS.

Yup, I got nothing. Nahdia's my only SR left, and that's a leftover from Giga, too.
No, but your explanation didn't make me townread you, it just made me doubt my scumread on you. The townflip and the way the Magna wagon played out makes me think counterwagon, and I think you're more likely scum than McMenno.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3532, Leonshade wrote:
In post 3531, Narna wrote:
Unvote

No, but your explanation didn't make me townread you, it just made me doubt my scumread on you. The townflip and the way the Magna wagon played out makes me think counterwagon, and I think you're more likely scum than McMenno.
This doesn't scream "Mcmenno counterwagon" to you?
Spoiler:
In post 2903, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #30

Current Vote Count:

(0)
zakk
(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Yume
(0)
Maxous
(2)
Creature -- Leonshade, Gamma Emerald
(0)
PeregrineV
(1)
Titus -- SnarkySnowman
(0)
Shiro
(0)
MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Nosferatu
(2)
Nahdia -- Yume, Ankamius
(0)
Firebringer
(4)
Not Chara -- zakk, Andrius, MagnaofIllusion, McMenno
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
SlySly
(10)
McMenno -- Maxous, Titus, massive, Creature, Firebringer, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, SirCakez, PeregrineV
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(0)
Narna
(1)
Gamma Emerald -- Nosferatu
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Shiro, SlySly

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362474 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes

In post 3077, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #32

Current Vote Count:

(0)
zakk
(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Yume
(0)
Maxous
(1)
Creature -- Leonshade
(0)
PeregrineV
(1)
Titus -- SnarkySnowman
(0)
Shiro
(6)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Gamma Emerald, Not Chara, Firebringer, Narna
(0)
Nosferatu
(2)
Nahdia -- Yume, Ankamius
(0)
Firebringer
(2)
Not Chara -- Andrius, MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
SlySly
(5)
McMenno -- Maxous, Titus, massive, Creature, PeregrineV
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(2)
Narna -- SirCakez, McMenno
(1)
Gamma Emerald -- Nosferatu
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Shiro, SlySly

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362474 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by McMenno »

yeah I was pushing you all day and when a me wagon took off my scumuds were all "well diddly daddly darn, gotta join the narna wagon!"
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Leonshade »

The one pushing the hardest for the Magna wagon was zakk, who flipped town. No doubt there was scum on the Magna wagon, but as I've expressed earlier, the chances are just as likely that they saw McMenno's useless claim and decided to go fishing for a town PR instead.
- Vecna
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3534, McMenno wrote:yeah I was pushing you all day and when a me wagon took off my scumuds were all "well diddly daddly darn, gotta join the narna wagon!"
I was saying the Magna wagon was the counter to you, but hey, you said it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3535, Leonshade wrote:The one pushing the hardest for the Magna wagon was zakk, who flipped town. No doubt there was scum on the Magna wagon, but as I've expressed earlier,
the chances are just as likely that they saw McMenno's useless claim and decided to go fishing for a town PR instead.
Are chances really "just as likely" though? Are you claiming the Mcmenno wagon was scum fueled until the lame claim?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Uhh, reading back I realize that the people who abandoned the Narna wagon were Maxous (who's town), then me, then Gamma (who's town). Nevermind on that counterwagon theory.

Unvote

I don't know who's scum, I need to reread.
- Vecna
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by Narna »

ah I knew I should have just jumped down your throat instead of asking the obvious question to make you double check your opportunism.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 2, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(2)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Firebringer, Not Chara
(0)
Maxous
(0)
Creature
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Titus
(1)
Shiro -- Maxous
(0)
Nosferatu
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Firebringer
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(1)
SlySly -- SnarkySnowman
(3)
McMenno -- Narna, Titus, massive
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(5)
Narna -- SirCakez, Creature, Andrius, Nahdia, McMenno
(0)
Gamma Emerald
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV, Shiro, Nosferatu, Ankamius, SlySly, Gamma Emerald, Leonshade

With 20 votes available, it takes 11 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Will End on Tuesday, November 8th, at 8 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-11-08 20:00:00)

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

Unless someone had the bright idea of roleblockin me (pretty dumb even if you think I am scum tbh which is why I think it isn't the case)memmno lied about his role and is ascetic of some sorts.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am really willing to bet I wasn't roleblocked though, especially since nahdia also got roleblocked.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by McMenno »

and why is this "mcmemmno" person an ascetic, then
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3543, McMenno wrote:and why is this "mcmemmno" person an ascetic, then
Obviously some sort of check didn't go through.
To me:
About me:
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by McMenno »

I suspect there has been some kind of mass roleblock by the scumteam
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Shiro »

I mean duuuh.

I could have been roleblocked though soo eh. I kinda doubt it, like the fuck? Who thought that was a good idea.(this is obviously rheotic, if you are said person don't actually say so, just know that I am extremely disappointed :()
To me:
About me:
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by McMenno »

...then why do you think I'm ascetic...
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3547, McMenno wrote:...then why do you think I'm ascetic...
Cause I doubt it
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Shiro »

That I was roleblocked that is
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”