CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Twoface, i dont think you understand who ure talkking to. if i was scum youd already would be voting obvious cop
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 500, CloudKicker wrote:Twoface, i dont think you understand who ure talkking to. if i was scum youd already would be voting obvious cop
I'm talking to a person whom I'll never take seriously the entire game
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Your loss
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Not really
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

We will see that post game when i go 3/3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Why do you assume there is 3 scum?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

13 players setup, normalcy -> thers no way in hell that theres 2 scum since it would give 4 mislynches for 2 mafia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I am very stubborn yes hi that's me Maria
I feel like I should do a reads lists but that's boring
hm
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by TwoFace »

So you aren't new actually. You're another alt. Why didn't you just say so?

3 mafia and a SK would pass for normal
2 teams of 2 mafia would also pass for normal.

And sorry, not going to believe your denial cause a newbie doesn't talk about balance and such during their first game on site.

P.edit - no you don't have to do a reads list
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 508, TwoFace wrote:So you aren't new actually. You're another alt. Why didn't you just say so?

3 mafia and a SK would pass for normal
2 teams of 2 mafia would also pass for normal.

And sorry, not going to believe your denial cause a newbie doesn't talk about balance and such during their first game on site.

P.edit - no you don't have to do a reads list
Cloud isn't an alt he is "New" to the forum game he isn't new to mafia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by TwoFace »

If you say so
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I was working on this yesterday, but ran out of time. Here are some READS:

FUTURE TOWN BLOC MEMBERS WHO WILL SERVE AS THE BACKBONE (ALONG WITH ME) IN GUIDING THE TOWN:

Michel
- I see him as a voice of reason type who we seem to be lacking in this town (not that everyone else isn't reasonable -- it just seems like everyone is all over the shop and shooting from the hip)
Raskolnikov
- seems to be the most universally read as town player, which will be useful for collective PoE efforts later in the game

TOWNIE BUT A TINGE OF PARAN
OIA:

BlackVoid
- makes good posts, is active and seems like a good townie, but from what I've seen of him, he seems competent enough to be able to fake these things convincingly. Hopefully he is town and can serve as a consultation role to the primary town bloc.

S
T
U
B
B
O
R
N
/
L
O
O
S
E
C
A
N
N
O
N
T
O
W
N
I
E
S
:

Maria
- unpredictable, but I'm a sucker for exclamations like
"It's fun to ask why people sr me because it's so much more fun to prove them wrong ^_^"
- I just don't see scum saying stuff like this as often as town
Victor
- has that abrasive town feel about him, but I'm mostly townreading him because of other people's reactions towards him.

LURKERS/NULL/DUNNO:

Jaack
- post some more please
I Am Innocent
- post some more please
Cloudkicker
- hard to get a read on his motivations when he is fresh to MS's metagame. Sometimes he says filler-y/random agreeing posts, but I feel like that's just trying to fit in and act in a way how he thinks is expected of him on this site rather than anything scummy.

SCUMLORDS:

Sotty
- Actually feel like she's closer to null these days, but I have too many townreads and by PoE I think all the scum is in my null/scum section
goodmorning
- If Victor is town, I think it's quite likely that one of goodmorning/twoface are scum jumping in on the dogpile
TwoFace
- see above, probs not scum together tho
BlueBloodedToffee
- Upon reread is my top suspect is BBT. I noticed the same thing BlackVoid did but didn't have enough to post about it, which is why make the declaration that Rask is town, then later in the day start questioning someone else about their Rask townread. Seems like scum making up an arbitrary read early in the game (rather than really believing it as town) then later, just throwing out random filler-y questions as is scum's wont, without really recognising it doesn't make sense from a town perspective.

Might be some partner combos that are unlikely within my scumlords section, so sprinkle in the null/lurkers where appropriate to get the rest of the team.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BBT
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I think the Sotty/BBT competing wagons look quite delicious and I am fascinated to see how they will progress.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I am too although competing scum wagons are actually a pretty bad idea since they tend to divide the town. If one of them is town, then that's good.

Is BBT/Sotty7 a pairing that you are ruling out?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Hoopla, when you get a chance, explain why Michel is such a strong townread for you. I've also seen his posting be a voice of reason but as far as alignment is concerned, he's null to me. The only thing you mentioned was the PSA-style declaration which you said you've only seen in his towngames. Do you have an opinion of his later posting?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Jaack »

Okay, catching up a bit...

Rask and Hoopla are still my top two townreads. Unlike everyone else it seems, I feel like BBT is town as well...

My townread on BlackVoid has faded a bit. A lot of the posts I read from him are good and towny, but a couple of times I felt as if he was parroting what someone else had just said ( and are the two that caught my eye).

My gut feeling is that Maria is town. I generally feel that scum aren't going to blatantly avoid questions like she did with BBT. She avoided the question I asked as well ( so you can answer it without begging me to quote it).

Ehh, I'll just give a full ordered list from town to scum

Town:
Rask
Hoopla
Maria
BBT
Michel
BlackVoid
GoodMorning
I Am Innocent I guess
Victor
Cloud
TwoFace
Sotty
:Scum

I think cloud is going a bit under the radar as of late. A lot of people seem to be willing to write off his actions as playstyle, but reading through this iso, it seems like he's been trying way to hard to assert himself as an important part of the town while simultaneously acting trolly. I'm not really sure here, but I'm feeling he's scummier than people have been treating him as of late.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 398, Jaack wrote:
In post 359, Sotty7 wrote:Hey Jaack, what do you think of twoface?
He is scummy enough that I should note it, but I don't feel particularly strongly about much. Sometimes when I read his posts I feel something looks scummy, but I also feel it could be general abrasiveness, being a decent example.
In post 370, MariaR wrote:Jack was one of the 2 people I had a sr on and he hasn't done much to change it I think the fact he tried to look for scum on a RVS wagon pinged me the wrong way mostly because there was nothing to go off on it because it was a RVS wagon
Plus the disagreement we had so!
Okay, but what about any of this is scummy?
I think you tried to make a sr on something where I don't think anything was NAI let's see what scum want to do
1) Get towncred
2) Push a wagon
you did both congrats scum points for you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wth is with the two face sr?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't avoid questions he just didn't point them out to me like he should've not my fault ^_^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by TwoFace »

People who make sense scare them apparently
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Jaack, how was I "parroting" what someone else said in my ? I don't recall anyone making those points about GM. If they have, go ahead and quote them for me.

I agree that was me agreeing with Rask about Sotty and BBT being scum, potentially together. But if agreeing with someone else is scummy to you, how didn't it affect your read on Hoopla when she said she noticed the same thing I did? Also, I had suspicions of both BBT and Sotty7 much before Rask brought up his theory so I'm not understanding how you interpreted that as parroting Rask.

Why is BBT town?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

holy fking **** I srsly forgot I am innocent was in this game...what else have I been ignoring
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay he only made 3 posts nvm I don't feel bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 516, MariaR wrote:I think you tried to make a sr on something where I don't think anything was NAI let's see what scum want to do
1) Get towncred
2) Push a wagon
There are plenty of other people who got reads based on stuff from the early going of the thread. What makes my early read scummy? Also pushing a wagon isn't scummy, it's literally the only way to win as town.
In post 517, MariaR wrote:Wth is with the two face sr?
It's not a super strong scumread, but I feel a lot of his posts have not been very good in terms of advancing the game or anything, which is not good for a player with as girthy of an iso.
In post 520, BlackVoid wrote:@Jaack, how was I "parroting" what someone else said in my ? I don't recall anyone making those points about GM. If they have, go ahead and quote them for me.

I agree that was me agreeing with Rask about Sotty and BBT being scum, potentially together. But if agreeing with someone else is scummy to you, how didn't it affect your read on Hoopla when she said she noticed the same thing I did? Also, I had suspicions of both BBT and Sotty7 much before Rask brought up his theory so I'm not understanding how you interpreted that as parroting Rask.

Why is BBT town?
In the first case I felt you were parroting GM's thoughts on me a little bit, but that might just be because I'm more aware of people talking about me lol. As for the sotty/bbt theory thing, I felt it was kind of strange that you would bring up your own conspiracy theory in response to Rask's.

Really, parroting isn't the right word for what you did now that I'm englishing harder. It's more like you were kind of subtlely pushing along trains of thought I didn't feel were in town's best interest, particularly with the one in . I don't see what furthering that kind of paranoia does to help town. That being said, your still in my townreads for the time being for your general body of work.

I feel like BBT-Maria is a town-town thing. I also feel like scum wouldn't spend the vast majority of their time tunnelling when their are under pressure.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 523, Jaack wrote:
In post 516, MariaR wrote:I think you tried to make a sr on something where I don't think anything was NAI let's see what scum want to do
1) Get towncred
2) Push a wagon
There are plenty of other people who got reads based on stuff from the early going of the thread. What makes my early read scummy? Also pushing a wagon isn't scummy, it's literally the only way to win as town.
In post 517, MariaR wrote:Wth is with the two face sr?
It's not a super strong scumread, but I feel a lot of his posts have not been very good in terms of advancing the game or anything, which is not good for a player with as girthy of an iso.
In post 520, BlackVoid wrote:@Jaack, how was I "parroting" what someone else said in my ? I don't recall anyone making those points about GM. If they have, go ahead and quote them for me.

Why is BBT town?
In the first case I felt you were parroting GM's thoughts on me a little bit, but that might just be because I'm more aware of people talking about me lol. As for the sotty/bbt theory thing, I felt it was kind of strange that you would bring up your own conspiracy theory in response to Rask's.

Really, parroting isn't the right word for what you did now that I'm englishing harder. It's more like you were kind of subtlely pushing along trains of thought I didn't feel were in town's best interest, particularly with the one in . I don't see what furthering that kind of paranoia does to help town. That being said, your still in my townreads for the time being for your general body of work.

I feel like BBT-Maria is a town-town thing. I also feel like scum wouldn't spend the vast majority of their time tunnelling when their are under pressure.
Stop using facts against me and just let me sr you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”