Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2814, Randomnamechange wrote:I don't understand why him being killed by a gun makes it less likely it was to do with a hood? wouldn't a gun wielder want to take the gunsmith out of the game?
just want to make sure someone explains this
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

How does gun wielding even work if theyre using explosives and katanas? is anyone packing heat?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i am
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2820, Vedith wrote:
In post 2818, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, if you're saying that I'm scum just because I happen to disagree with you on a read, that's also scummy.
You're actually scum because you're playing shady as shit. The thing you originally disagreed with me on is you being scum? So I don't understand your comment.

I don't care if you vote your "town read" I'll still give you town cred for trying to lynch him with me.
That's shitty logic and you know it.

Also, I am playing Shady because there are scum in global chat, so I never reveal what I'm thinking until I get in a neighborhood.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2811, Vedith wrote:
In post 2807, Varsoon wrote:Why? What has Diamond done that warrants a lynch?
He confessed to being scum.
Back in my day, being scum had a penalty of death.
I agree--it should warrant death. There's no reason for town to play that way. Can you show me where he confessed to this?
In post 2813, Cerberus v666 wrote: Varsoon stop defending yourself and start playing mafia. I know you enjoy rhetoric etc, which means letting you prattle on about yourself isn't going to help the game state, it will just get more and more muddled. Go be useful.
Look, ya cheese-eater, I'm going to write whatever I want. You don't govern me!
On the real, I think it's strange that you're framing my content as useless prattle but still positioning yourself as a source of encouragement.
I've been asking plenty of questions to try to get into the game.
What do you think is the most appropriate way to 'be useful'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Calling a vig shot on a player 100 posts into the game with an L-1 wagon and then hitting said player and them flipping scum is a good start...
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Geez, I was hoping to come back and realize that the conversation had somehow evolved to something useful in the last couple days. But nope, it still sucks. I don't even want to read the interveneing pages becuase I'm almost certain nothing of note happened on them.

Has Kraska given any sort of reason for not warning that she was a PGO on day one? Or perhaps a reason her iso looks like she's trying to draw a visit from town more then scum? As far as I'm concerned if you're not going to try and draw a scumkill as a PGO you're kinda obligated to warn town about your role so you don't end up (for example) murdering the town gunsmith.

Also some of you guys seriously need to skim Scrubs iso's from some of his completed games, It's super obvious he's mailing it in here. He isn't a new player and apparently he actually does things like "actually look for scum" in his other games, even his scumgames. The only reason I can think of for him not doing so here is because he thinks he doesn't have to, which feels like a scum attitude because his current reads are garbage. His literal top scumreads are on lurkers FOR LURKING. So weak.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Also since I've gone too far to take back the interveneing pages thing you guys might want to reiterate any questions you were asking me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Greeting sir. Would you please consider this pamphlet and donating your vote to this cause you seem to crusade in spirit?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2832, Mirhawk wrote:Geez, I was hoping to come back and realize that the conversation had somehow evolved to something useful in the last couple days. But nope, it still sucks. I don't even want to read the interveneing pages becuase I'm almost certain nothing of note happened on them.

Has Kraska given any sort of reason for not warning that she was a PGO on day one? Or perhaps a reason her iso looks like she's trying to draw a visit from town more then scum? As far as I'm concerned if you're not going to try and draw a scumkill as a PGO you're kinda obligated to warn town about your role so you don't end up (for example) murdering the town gunsmith.

Also some of you guys seriously need to skim Scrubs iso's from some of his completed games, It's super obvious he's mailing it in here. He isn't a new player and apparently he actually does things like "actually look for scum" in his other games, even his scumgames. The only reason I can think of for him not doing so here is because he thinks he doesn't have to, which feels like a scum attitude because his current reads are garbage. His literal top scumreads are on lurkers FOR LURKING. So weak.
The most common complaint against me in my games is that I don't scum hunt enough. I always try to do it, but I guess I suck at doing it properly. I don't know how you can say I'm not scum hunting though when you and half the people in this game aren't doing anything at all. It's weak that your only attack against me is meta.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Maybe, what's the pamphlet about?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

the removal of skrubs from this glorious land
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2835, Skrub wrote:The most common complaint against me in my games is that I don't scum hunt enough. I always try to do it, but I guess I suck at doing it properly. I don't know how you can say I'm not scum hunting though when you and half the people in this game aren't doing anything at all. It's weak that your only attack against me is meta.
You have four scumreads as of a couple pages ago right? why are you scum reading those particular players.

The thing I see in your meta that I don't see here is justification and you actually pushing your reads. The reads were what? Two lurkers, me (the lurkiest player in the neighborhood) and Kraksa (who I don't think I've ever seen you post reasons for thinking she's a good vote).

You account is an alt so I don't know if you get accused of that on your main, but you other games on this account do actually look like your trying to find scum. I just don't see that here, I feel that you're more just trying to look present.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

You see, here at the Center for Research and Astrological Participation believe that there are blights in this world which need to be roped and quartered for progress to occur
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah I'll buy into that.

Vote: Scrub

I don't have to be at the center to support it right? I like to do my charity work from a distance.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2838, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 2835, Skrub wrote:The most common complaint against me in my games is that I don't scum hunt enough. I always try to do it, but I guess I suck at doing it properly. I don't know how you can say I'm not scum hunting though when you and half the people in this game aren't doing anything at all. It's weak that your only attack against me is meta.
You have four scumreads as of a couple pages ago right? why are you scum reading those particular players.

The thing I see in your meta that I don't see here is justification and you actually pushing your reads. The reads were what? Two lurkers, me (the lurkiest player in the neighborhood) and Kraksa (who I don't think I've ever seen you post reasons for thinking she's a good vote).

You account is an alt so I don't know if you get accused of that on your main, but you other games on this account do actually look like your trying to find scum. I just don't see that here, I feel that you're more just trying to look present.
In post 2808, Skrub wrote:
In post 2805, Varsoon wrote:Why do you believe that, Skrub?
Also, are all the rest of your scumreads low-hanging fruit like me?
Why do you have the town-reads that you do and why do you have the scumreads that you do?
What has DGB and Kraska done that you think is for-a-fact scum?
Explain your spyrex, Davesaz, Sircakez, and klingoncelt reads, too.

P-EDIT:
I'm not going to conjure those out of thin air. Doing so would be arbitrary and self-serving. Fuck that. I'm going to focus on catching scum and if I eat rope or a bullet between now and a victory, that's on me. I'm not claiming my role or coming up with something to magically give you a townread on me.

You have to make the decision whether or not now is the time to push through a lynch on me. If you're town, does my play up to this point warrant me being lynched over everyone else? If you're scum, does my actual entry to the game provide enough of a threat that you need to push out a mislynch while I'm still an easy lynch to get?

Either way, I feel that lynching me now does town a disservice. Obviously, you can't know my alignment, so I could see you saying, "Shit, we might be letting scum-Varsoon wiggle his way out of this." Once again, I have to ask, "Is there really no one else you have a more informed scumread on?"
I wasn't really asking you to list out reasons. I just meant start doing stuff.

That Vifam death thing really shouldn't just be swept under the rug. It's ridiculous how quickly we tossed that out and acted like it didn't matter. A or was killed after saying they'd investigate Kraska. Why would we just left Kraska off the hook and act like it's impossible for her and someone who was in the hood to be scum? Dgb has been a lurker throughout the game and then right after I called her out on it she magically appeared and started making real posts. It felt off to me. You lurked like crazy too and it's entirely possible that you thought you could just fly under the radar, so I think pressuring you is a great way of spending my time. The people I have as town just strike me as people who are actually trying to game solve and their posts don't have any scum motivation that I can see.
It's pretty silly that you're trying to judge me based on meta when I've barely played any games on this account. It's even funnier to me because the Skrub meta is a little different from my normal meta. Instead of using that stuff to judge me, you should use my actual content in this game to judge me.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2840, Mirhawk wrote:Yeah I'll buy into that.

Vote: Scrub

I don't have to be at the center to support it right? I like to do my charity work from a distance.
^^
Lazy opportunism at its finest
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Skrub »

And that part about me not giving reasons for pushing Kraska is a blatant lie because I've done that repeatedly
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 am

Post by PJ. »

VOTE: skrub[/unvote]

MORE LAZY OPPURTUNISM!!
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Mirhawk »

I am judging you by your actual content this game. I'm also comparing it to your other completed games that you've played with the same account.

You never actually answered my question about your scumreads there. Seeing as how that would be something from this game that I'm asking you about why aren't you interested in that?

You seem rather defensive. You've spent most of the game making reactionary posts to players who have either criticized or voted you, why is that.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Mirhawk »

That's one I suppose, What about the others?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2845, Mirhawk wrote:I am judging you by your actual content this game. I'm also comparing it to your other completed games that you've played with the same account.

You never actually answered my question about your scumreads there. Seeing as how that would be something from this game that I'm asking you about why aren't you interested in that?

You seem rather defensive. You've spent most of the game making reactionary posts to players who have either criticized or voted you, why is that.
If people tried to push a wagon on you throughout the entire game, why wouldn't you be defensive?
In post 2846, Mirhawk wrote:That's one I suppose, What about the others?
I explained all my reads there. Try actually reading instead of skimming.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

Will voting scrub make this go fast?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Your wagon is WELL shot of what it needs to go through. You've been defensive from the get go, even over one or two votes.

Your reasons for thinking dgb and Dandy are scum appears to be solely limited to one or two comments that they aren't posting much. The closest thing for a reason for PK seems to be.. omgus? You never actually explained anything for any of them.

@SpyreX
That is the dream.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”