Not Voting
(0) - No one!

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2016-10-26 03:25:36).

Mod Notes:

malpascp is V/LA until the 25th of October.

I hope you all enjoyed that sweet sweet triple mod post.
No, I don't know why I thought 745 would be a pagetop.
Last edited by Foxbird on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:Investigate: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
This is an odd post.

You're scum reading me, karnos, pp, and lmk.

You're town reading, thor, saru.

You're null reading aron, grey, lowell, alpaca, and fire.

Did I get that right?

Guys, I'm pretty sure that nero is scum.

Vigi I changed my mind, please shoot nero. THANKS!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:37 am

Post by ironstove »

Just doesn't seem very consistent. Yea, you were scum reading me, for some odd reason which you never really explained. You applied weak pressure onto me, never really came head on, and just overall weak casing and scum hunting. What's been your contribution? The alpaca 'train' during RVS? ROFL.

Seriously though, NERO IS SCUM.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:38 am

Post by ironstove »

Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 753, ironstove wrote:Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 754, ironstove wrote:
In post 753, ironstove wrote:Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 713, LmkGuy wrote:I feel like mal just needs to replace out. He's got that whole 'indefinite V/La' thing going on. We are essentially voting this guy right now due to him being active on site, but not posting on the thread. Do we really gain anything from lynching him (unless he is scum ofc).
We get the same info as any other lynch.
In post 722, Fire Assassin wrote:Like right now I am leaning invest Thor/Saru, Prot Nero/Ice, and killing any of the lurkers.
Make it a kill Karnos and drop Saru for PP or Grey and I'm good with this.
In post 747, GreyICE wrote:Mal vote is garbage. Would lynch Thor for his response post. Would lynch Saru in general.
So my response post is so bad as to need a call out, and Saru is scum for the brilliant case of "in general" and you're going to stick on Saru as opposed to coming at me?
Chicken or scum - whassup?
You're not trying to sort me - what are you playing?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 753, ironstove wrote:
Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm pretty sure nero is scum, and the mal flip of town will prove my point that this guy picked a easy train on an AFK that can't even defend himself because he's V/LA
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

I am actively aware of Mal's activity elsewhere.
Mal wagon is fine and dandy - so is Nero.
Your cases are pretty soft - and I'm not sheeping you.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by ironstove »

Jesus christ, this game is dead. It feels like half the players are AFK.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 759, Thor665 wrote:I am actively aware of Mal's activity elsewhere.
Your cases are pretty soft - and I'm not sheeping you.
Soft? ROFL. Please show me an example of what you consider to be a 'hard' case for D1 because I'm pretty sure short of someone making some retarded slip as scum, there are only 'soft' cases in mafia.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:46 am

Post by karnos »

In post 756, Thor665 wrote:
In post 713, LmkGuy wrote:I feel like mal just needs to replace out. He's got that whole 'indefinite V/La' thing going on. We are essentially voting this guy right now due to him being active on site, but not posting on the thread. Do we really gain anything from lynching him (unless he is scum ofc).
We get the same info as any other lynch.
Well, except we won't get a claim, reads, or a defense from him.

Or worse- he comes back, does give a valid claim/defense, and we are scrambling to find a good lynch in the last 10 hours of the day.

I think it's too late for a good push on mal. He could be scum lurking, he could also be town lurking. No need to push it so hard today.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, but your soft cases are softer than that.
The case on Malp is - he's a lurker who is active lurking in this game alone.
The case on Nero from you is - I disagree with his reads so Malp must be town, let's shift the wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 762, karnos wrote:Well, except we won't get a claim, reads, or a defense from him.
We will clearly never get reads from him - he is actively choosing to play that way and that is a fact.
There is no defense for what he is doing short of claiming that he is a bad player who should replace out.
I will agree we won't get a claim.
In post 762, karnos wrote:Or worse- he comes back, does give a valid claim/defense, and we are scrambling to find a good lynch in the last 10 hours of the day.

I think it's too late for a good push on mal. He could be scum lurking, he could also be town lurking. No need to push it so hard today.
I disagree - it is the perfect day to do that -especially if you think he is town or a PR.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by karnos »

In post 751, ironstove wrote:
In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:Investigate: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
This is an odd post.

You're scum reading me, karnos, pp, and lmk.

You're town reading, thor, saru.

You're null reading aron, grey, lowell, alpaca, and fire.

Did I get that right?

Guys, I'm pretty sure that nero is scum.

Vigi I changed my mind, please shoot nero. THANKS!
Yeah. Nero's reads are way out of whack with reality. I'm not sure he is scum though. I can sorta see how he got there. Reading you as scum, assuming you are pushing to lynch town, you end up with reads like nero.

I'm hoping we just lynch saru and he flips scum that will clarify a lot of confusion.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:57 am

Post by karnos »

In post 764, Thor665 wrote:
In post 762, karnos wrote:Well, except we won't get a claim, reads, or a defense from him.
We will clearly never get reads from him - he is actively choosing to play that way and that is a fact.
There is no defense for what he is doing short of claiming that he is a bad player who should replace out.
I will agree we won't get a claim.

See you are just being silly. Going on V/LA once doesn't prove a player will be V/LA forever.
In post 532, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - V/LA till Sunday the 23rd
You yourself went V/LA for the last 4 days, which would have been until the end of day 1 if we didn't get a deadline extension. Maybe we should lynch you?

You also came into the game and faced a wagon on the tracer slot that was largely built upon the case that tracer was lurking scum. You called that case weak because tracer eventually replaced out. Shouldn't you be willing to wait and see if mal gets replaced out?
In post 764, Thor665 wrote: I disagree - it is the perfect day to do that -especially if you think he is town or a PR.
So you are saying it's perfect to push mal and get a last minuted claim if he is a town power role? What side are you on?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:00 am

Post by karnos »

In post 759, Thor665 wrote:I am actively aware of Mal's activity elsewhere.
Shit. I see this is totally correct. I apologize, the mal wagon is good. Didn't realize he was blatantly posting in other games while avoiding this one on V/LA.

Still annoys me that Saru might slip by today, but this seems like the best way to go right now:

VOTE: malpascp
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:01 am

Post by karnos »

That is L-2 because ironstove unvoted.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 am

Post by ironstove »

Yea, he posted today about 30 min ago

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8450034

I still think we should wait for him to post in this thread, it's possible he forgot about this game because he hasn't been prodded and nobody has reminded him of the game. I've seen town players do this.

It is highly sus that he is posting in other games though, but I have seen players do this before and forget about other games they are in. How likely is it? I'm not sure, I don't see this situation that often.

If EOD arrives and we don't have another lynch I'll put my vote to him, but I don't like the idea of lynching someone who hasn't posted in the thread to defend himself, and it seems like a very easy wagon for scum to push.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 am

Post by ironstove »

So what I'm getting at here is that we should lynch someone amongst people who are more active and posting rather than hitting an AFK slot that might be town over the fact that they're posting in another game. It's a meta read that I don't think necessarily works.

Also at this point, if he has been posting and he's look at this thread, I'm sure he would have cased by now if he's actually going to become the lynch. What motivation does scum have to passively sit by and let a wagon roll through on them?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:17 am

Post by ironstove »

He could easily be back on D2 and then we will have enough information to determine if he's worth lynching... Right now there are other people I would rather see lynched and mal's slot feels like a super easy target and I have a feeling he will flip town.

With that said, the guy has 10 fucking posts in this thread, so I also can't imagine him contributing much to this game if this type of activity continues from his slot, and if that's the case he will remain as a null read for me for the entire game so now that I think about it, I guess I'm fine with a policy lynch, because that's what this feels like rn.

VOTE: mal
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Mall prob flips scum here. I tend to think that his buddies are in LMK, PP and Stove.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 766, karnos wrote:See you are just being silly. Going on V/LA once doesn't prove a player will be V/LA forever.
You mean like his solid activity before going on v/la?
In post 766, karnos wrote:You yourself went V/LA for the last 4 days, which would have been until the end of day 1 if we didn't get a deadline extension. Maybe we should lynch you?
If I posted elsewhere during my v/la but not here - I would agree that lynching me over that makes a lot of sense.
Apples to apples, not apples to oranges buddy.
In post 766, karnos wrote:You also came into the game and faced a wagon on the tracer slot that was largely built upon the case that tracer was lurking scum. You called that case weak because tracer eventually replaced out. Shouldn't you be willing to wait and see if mal gets replaced out?
How is he going to get replaced out in your theory world?
In post 766, karnos wrote:So you are saying it's perfect to push mal and get a last minuted claim if he is a town power role? What side are you on?
The one looking to sort slots and scumhunt.
The reverse of your complaint towards me is that you are perfectly fine doing absolutely nothing to a slot that is barely here - also known as the exact reason scum lurk as a strategy. Like, if he's scum, you're giving him exactly what he wants. if he's town, you're accepting that he is playing to help scum.
I mean, if you're telling me I could just declare v/la and auto get to lylo - let me know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Like - Tracer (who was wagoned for lurk and replaced 12 days ago) has almost twice as many posts as Malp.
And you're okay with this, and find it scummy that I'm not?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”