Micro 651: Worst (Role) Idea(s) Mafia 2 (Fin - Town Win!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 323, Vedith wrote:I think you should full claim if we need to lynch you, Ari.
Unless me being town SK changing the out come?
The other option is you shooting me. I just can't be in Lylo because town lose more times than not.

I have a vote restriction where I cannot vote for someone unless they either are not being voted or are not voting. If one of these is true, then I can vote. If both are true, I cannot.

So if both others crossvote in Lylo, I physically cannot hammer. This means going into the night with a Lylo NL.

So I can be lynched today, killed by you (I figure scum wouldn't kill me with my claim), or go into lylo with you and another, where we trust each other and either make sure I can vote first or go into the NL night with you shooting sew here ensuring one of is lives.

So your claim changed things a little, but not much.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 72, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 53, Vedith wrote:
In post 50, TierShift wrote:Town, you have no benefit in lynching me. I will fullclaim day 2.
No harm in trying. Playing that double double fakey
Ari, get some town points and vote with me.

VOTE: TierShift
I can't. Sorry! :)
In post 69, Davsto wrote:
VC 1.4
TierShift (4): Vedith, light_ganski, Jaack, +__+
(L-1!)

Maruchan (2): TierShift, Skrub
Vedith (1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting (2): Aristophanes, Maruchan

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-10-25 17:35:00).
This was true, I literally could not vote Tier.
This was my crumb for later.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

We could always unvote, allowing you to vote, I see no reason to waste a lynch on you.

@Vedith do you have multiple win conditions?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

BTW is this games roles chosen before hand, or is completely random... because im noticing a trend here.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 0, Davsto wrote:I used random.org to select roles for me,
Never mind, its just a coincidence.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay. Well considering that you claiming gives a most likely chance that you are lynched I feel comftable with you being town.
Before anyone says - "Whine whine whine, that's what Ari would want people to think to not get lynched" Nah, Ari was at no risk what so ever to be lynched today or even tomorrow without results.

Town just has to consider this tomorrow if the game isn't over.
@Ari - Can you vote if someone unvotes first?

So we are at 6, with 4-5 town.
1 kill last night (apart from mine) suggests 1 faction/killer or I was also attacked (given with most SK's, I had BP).
The kill made makes me think that we are dealing with 1 scum/sk that was worried about being caught.
We can either lynch (my favour is still in Vax or Light) or we can no lynch and go for 5 people tomorrow (if I don't shoot).
This also gives us a chance to gain further information on results etc while eliminating the pool (scum won't kill Ari regardless if he's marked as town).

Opinions from everyone?
One thing to consider it could be LyLo tomorrow.

We also have things like Alien faction with a delayed kill etc to consider.

I won't be shooting Ari tonight though.

@VaxKiller - No, I can only win with town.
I claim scum \o/
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Jaack »

I agree with the lack of a need to lynch Ari, since his vote restriction can be made to work.

Oh look, I'm out of time right now... Guess I can't comment on the other stuff that's happening until I come back (and see other people commenting on it)
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Skrub »

We need to lynch Vax, not Aristophanes
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Vedith »

Go over Vax for me again, Skurb.
I claim scum \o/
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 313, Skrub wrote:
In post 107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 106, Vedith wrote:
In post 105, +__+ wrote:@Tier
In post 63, +__+ wrote:Why don't you just fullclaim now and let us decide if its better to lynch you day 1 or 2?
Because he's either scum or probably gains something anti town if targeted at night.
In your opinion, he's scum or scum?

In a "normal" game I would agree, but something tells me it's a "worst idea" to give townies new abilities if targeted at night.

UNVOTE:
In post 118, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok I see what you mean now vedith. That does seem like a slip.
In post 120, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean if he is town aligned why would the sk even WANT to help him.
In post 121, Vaxkiller wrote:Lol what is he, a town aligned jester
In post 154, Vaxkiller wrote:This sentence is really rubbed me the wrong way.
[quotownIn post 50, TierShift"]

Town, you have no benefit in lynching me. I will fullclaim day 2.
Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.
Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
In post 161, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 148, Skrub wrote:
In post 146, Jaack wrote:On the one hand, some people make good points in favor of lynching tiershift. On the other hand some people make good points against lynching tiershift. Therefore, I will go with whatever the popular opinion as expressed in the thread is. But whatever the result is, don't blame me. But I think the best choice is to lynch tiershift afther we discuss things that aren't tiershift for a while.
This kind of sounds like the mindset of scum, but scum wouldn't have any reason to announce that they'll just vote for whoever everyone else votes for. So I guess I have a town lean on you right now.
In post 149, Skrub wrote:I wat to move my vote, but the tier wagon seems sketchy to me. I guess I should reread everything and see if anything stands out to me
To me he's calling out jack and then does something similar
This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
In post 230, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 221, Skrub wrote:Oh shit, I thought he was at L-2. Eh, doesn't really matter because he's scum anyway.

I've seen a resurgence of this lately. Everytime: SCUM

VOTE: SKRUB
Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
In post 254, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 252, Skrub wrote:What misdirection?
I bolded the part that was blatant:
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything,
you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
No reasons. You are basically saying, don't vote for me... vote for this guy!
In post 255, Skrub wrote:You're acting as if this wasn't my first posts today
In post 229, Skrub wrote:I think Vax is scum. He hasn't tried to figure out the game at all and his posts don't give me the impression that he cares about finding scum.
I showed why he was full of shit there.

VOTE: vaxkiller

Light, come at me bruh. I can take anything you can dish out and in the end you'll just look silly.
In post 265, Vaxkiller wrote:I think I need to explain it differently.

SK!Skrub thought tier may actually help town today if he lived, getting him town cred. The only problem with this is I struggled with the same feelings. The only difference being his 180° "accidental" hammer. Which is a move straight out of Tony Hawk Pro Skummer 2.
In post 264, Vedith wrote:I don't get your point. There's a difference to Tier playing anti town and not being town.
When someone says "I'm neutral" that confirms that they are not town. There was absolutely no town cred to be gained on lynching Tier.
Vedith showed how his logic was full of holes here.
In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?[/quote]
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks Skrub, shall go back over it shortly.
I'm not sure it directly makes him scum but I don't see anything to counter his play to look town.

Also, you are not an easy lunch by any chance <3
I claim scum \o/
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

NOM NOM NOM

For today I'm ok with a Skrub or light lynch. As long as Vedith keeps his word and we have only 1 death tonight keep him around, if not, for gods sake you will need to lynch him.

To me the scum pool can only be Skrub, light, and possibly jack in that specific order. I think everyone else is conf town (as long as the night goes correctly.)
I know you guys all think jaack is def town, but I can't rule him out as I can Ari and Vedith.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Vedith »

Why am I town though?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Vedith »

Am I just a piece of toast to you?!
I claim scum \o/
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 336, Vaxkiller wrote:NOM NOM NOM

For today I'm ok with a Skrub or light lynch. As long as Vedith keeps his word and we have only 1 death tonight keep him around, if not, for gods sake you will need to lynch him.

To me the scum pool can only be Skrub, light, and possibly jack in that specific order. I think everyone else is conf town (as long as the night goes correctly.)
I know you guys all think jaack is def town, but I can't rule him out as I can Ari and Vedith.
How are any of the players conf town? I believe the claims, but we don't have seen anything that confirms without a doubt that they're town. It just makes it sound like you're scum and you already knew that they were town. What's even worse is that you included yourself as conf town which is definitely not true.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Your claim makes sense to me and can easily be proven over the night by not killing anyone. The only problem with this is, if Vedith is lying and he is not town aligned, town loses tonight if we miss-lynch today. But I can't see the motivation for him to lie because it leaves him wide open to be killed by the other 3rd party (be it scum or sk)

If you change your mind about killing someone, you best let us know BEFORE HAND to talk it though
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 338, Vedith wrote:Am I just a piece of toast to you?!
Buttered toast.

:lol:
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Vedith »

I almost got buttered up but I'm with Skrub on this one.
Btw if we lynch scum in vax or light I'll kill the other tonight if it's not over.
I claim scum \o/
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@Vedith, do you really subscribe to what Skrub is saying or do you have a different opinion on why you think I'm scum?

@aristo who do you think is scum? We can always unvote so you can vote.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 336, Vaxkiller wrote: To me the scum pool can only be Skrub, light, and possibly jack in that specific order. I think everyone else is conf town (as long as the night goes correctly.)
THAT'S 100% USDA PRIME TOWN YOU'RE TALKING TO! YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK OR ELSE. BUT FIRST A READING FROM THE SCRIPTURES
The first Jaack sounded his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire mingled with vaxkiller's blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
And the second Jaack sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became vaxkiller's blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
And the third Jaack sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a light_ganski, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many scum died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
And the fourth Jaack sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. And I beheld, and heard a Jaack flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three Jaacks, which are yet to sound!
And the fifth Jaack sounded, and I saw Aristophanes fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither an tree, neither any deku Skrub; but only those men which have not the seal of Davsto in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment
was
as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
And the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four Jaacks which are bound in the great river Vedith. And the four Jaacks were loosed, which were prepard for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of vaxkiller. And the rest of the scum which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk. Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their roleblocks, nor of their fornication, nor of their strongmanning.
And the seventh Jaack sounded; and there were great voices in the dead thread, saying, The towns of this world are become
the towns
of our Mod, and he shall reign for ever and ever.
DAYVIG: VAXKILLER

----
Okay, before we do anything rash, let's discuss some important stuff:

@Vedith - If there is scum outside {vax, light} who is most likely
@Ari - same question
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 344, Jaack wrote:DAYVIG: VAXKILLER
Is this for real? Did you just slaughter a VT (for all intense and purses im actually worse than a VT, because of my vote restriction) It's too OP for an SK or scum to have a day vig in this game right? If so kill Skrub/light tonight we likely win.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Jaack »

How can dayvigs be real if our eyes aren't real?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Vaxkiller stares at the smoking gun Jaack holds in his trembling hands.

Vaxkiller: But why?
Jaack: Because someone had to die, and that someone was you.
Vaxkiller: Who was there when your son was born in the town? Who helped you rebuild your house after the twister? Who comforted you when you lost your brother to dysentery? Does our blood not both bleed red? Do our names not both contain double letters? Did our time in the town together mean nothing to you?
Jaack: I'm sorry.
Vaxkiller: Me too, just do one thing for me.
Jaack: Name it.
Vaxkiller: ack ugh splutter.....
Vaxkiller: Get those scum bastards!
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Jaack »

Oh noes he was town