Micro 651: Worst (Role) Idea(s) Mafia 2 (Fin - Town Win!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Vedith »

Never fear, Vedith is here!
I think Vax or Light need to be the lynch today. Neither of them ping me as town, and I've stated why Jaack and Skrub would be bad lynches.
I claim scum \o/
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Davsto »

VC 2.3
Skrub (1): light_ganski
Vaxkiller (1): Skrub

Not Voting (4): Aristophanes, Jaack, Vaxkiller, Vedith

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-11-01 20:45:00).
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Why could I not be defending him as a gain?
If Skrub is scum / sk and I'm the other, then surely I want to keep him alive to help kill town, and given theat I defend him, makes me less likely the night kill.
So what now? This was the only reason for you to think of me as town, correct?
I claim scum \o/
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Jaack »

@Vedith - Do you have a scumcase on either light or vax, or is it mostly PoE?

Look at me being useful and protown with questions and stuff
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Vedith »

It's more POE. I don't really feel that Ari is scum, but nothing to back that up.
I claim scum \o/
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Jaack »

Yeah, Ari is pretty town. Are you townreading Skrub due to everyone jumping onto his wagon, or are there elements of his play that you find to be towny?

I might be able to come around on a vax lynch, but I want Skrub to make a more substantial case about vax before I commit to anything
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 306, Jaack wrote:Yeah, Ari is pretty town. Are you townreading Skrub due to everyone jumping onto his wagon, or are there elements of his play that you find to be towny?

I might be able to come around on a vax lynch, but I want Skrub to make a more substantial case about vax before I commit to anything
His action don't make sense from a scum side. I don't feel him as scummy from his posts or hammer, the game was getting stale.
Ari instantly thought this as well (Still want Ari to reply to me about it).

Does this mean you don't like Light for scum?
I can see him jumping on Skrub as an easier vote.
I claim scum \o/
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Jaack »

Light is third most likely scum after vax and skrub but its a distant third. I'm not that interested in lynching light today.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Will do tn
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Calling me an easy lynch and town reading him for defending me makes it sound like you already know that I'm town
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 306, Jaack wrote:Yeah, Ari is pretty town. Are you townreading Skrub due to everyone jumping onto his wagon, or are there elements of his play that you find to be towny?

I'll write out the case later today
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 310, Skrub wrote:Calling me an easy lynch and town reading him for defending me makes it sound like you already know that I'm town
:up: :up:
I claim scum \o/
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 106, Vedith wrote:
In post 105, +__+ wrote:@Tier
In post 63, +__+ wrote:Why don't you just fullclaim now and let us decide if its better to lynch you day 1 or 2?
Because he's either scum or probably gains something anti town if targeted at night.
In your opinion, he's scum or scum?

In a "normal" game I would agree, but something tells me it's a "worst idea" to give townies new abilities if targeted at night.

UNVOTE:
In post 118, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok I see what you mean now vedith. That does seem like a slip.
In post 120, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean if he is town aligned why would the sk even WANT to help him.
In post 121, Vaxkiller wrote:Lol what is he, a town aligned jester
In post 154, Vaxkiller wrote:This sentence is really rubbed me the wrong way.
[quotownIn post 50, TierShift"]

Town, you have no benefit in lynching me. I will fullclaim day 2.
Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.[/quote]

Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
In post 161, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 148, Skrub wrote:
In post 146, Jaack wrote:On the one hand, some people make good points in favor of lynching tiershift. On the other hand some people make good points against lynching tiershift. Therefore, I will go with whatever the popular opinion as expressed in the thread is. But whatever the result is, don't blame me. But I think the best choice is to lynch tiershift afther we discuss things that aren't tiershift for a while.
This kind of sounds like the mindset of scum, but scum wouldn't have any reason to announce that they'll just vote for whoever everyone else votes for. So I guess I have a town lean on you right now.
In post 149, Skrub wrote:I wat to move my vote, but the tier wagon seems sketchy to me. I guess I should reread everything and see if anything stands out to me
To me he's calling out jack and then does something similar
This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
In post 230, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 221, Skrub wrote:Oh shit, I thought he was at L-2. Eh, doesn't really matter because he's scum anyway.

I've seen a resurgence of this lately. Everytime: SCUM

VOTE: SKRUB
Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
In post 254, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 252, Skrub wrote:What misdirection?
I bolded the part that was blatant:
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything,
you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
No reasons. You are basically saying, don't vote for me... vote for this guy!
In post 255, Skrub wrote:You're acting as if this wasn't my first posts today
In post 229, Skrub wrote:I think Vax is scum. He hasn't tried to figure out the game at all and his posts don't give me the impression that he cares about finding scum.
I showed why he was full of shit there.

VOTE: vaxkiller

Light, come at me bruh. I can take anything you can dish out and in the end you'll just look silly.
In post 265, Vaxkiller wrote:I think I need to explain it differently.

SK!Skrub thought tier may actually help town today if he lived, getting him town cred. The only problem with this is I struggled with the same feelings. The only difference being his 180° "accidental" hammer. Which is a move straight out of Tony Hawk Pro Skummer 2.
In post 264, Vedith wrote:I don't get your point. There's a difference to Tier playing anti town and not being town.
When someone says "I'm neutral" that confirms that they are not town. There was absolutely no town cred to be gained on lynching Tier.
Vedith showed how his logic was full of holes here.
Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 312, Vedith wrote:
In post 310, Skrub wrote:Calling me an easy lynch and town reading him for defending me makes it sound like you already know that I'm town
It's just the truth, you are an easy lynch, can you name the scum motivation in what I said about Vedith? Saying it only put me more in the spotlight, but I wanted to call it out.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 313, Skrub wrote:

SK!Skrub thought tier may actually help town today if he lived, getting him town cred. The only problem with this is I struggled with the same feelings. The only difference being his 180° "accidental" hammer. Which is a move straight out of Tony Hawk Pro Skummer 2.
In post 264, Vedith wrote:I don't get your point. There's a difference to Tier playing anti town and not being town.
When someone says "I'm neutral" that confirms that they are not town. There was absolutely no town cred to be gained on lynching Tier.
Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
I read the above post and was going to respond with my follow up post explaining myself more clearly. Then I saw you took my FOLLOW UP post and swapped it BEFORE Vediths post, to make it seem like my posts were not clear!!! ON TOP OF THAT you gave a tell!!! You manipulated my name in the post!!!! "Vax Killer" You new full well what you were doing.

VOTE: Skrub

Yeah, I know I'm voting again, I have restrictions.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 315, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 313, Skrub wrote:

I read the above post and was going to respond with my follow up post explaining myself more clearly. Then I saw you took my FOLLOW UP post and swapped it BEFORE Vediths post, to make it seem like my posts were not clear!!! ON TOP OF THAT you gave a tell!!! You manipulated my name in the post!!!! "Vax Killer" You new full well what you were doing.

VOTE: Skrub

Yeah, I know I'm voting again, I have restrictions.
I put Vedith's post after yours because he already rekt your argument yet you still wanted to act as if you had a point. There's no deception there because you'd have to be blind not to see the post numbers. And I didn't manipulate your name in anything so I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a desperate last ditch OMGUS vote?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 314, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 312, Vedith wrote:
It's just the truth, you are an easy lynch, can you name the scum motivation in what I said about Vedith? Saying it only put me more in the spotlight, but I wanted to call it out.
It's a scum slip
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 316, Skrub wrote:And I didn't manipulate your name in anything so I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a desperate last ditch OMGUS vote?
Then why does it say Vax Killer? Also, check the history, I voted you at the start of the day, but I have restrictions. This time it should go through. This is not an OMGUS vote, but keep trying to frame and change history, its showing your true colors.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

So, I'm town, but looking at numbers, y'all need to lynch me today.
I'll fullclaim if you like, but I just realized it may be too late if we don't do this now.

VOTE: Ari
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Like if I live today u think the only way for us to win is if we have myself, a vig, and an SK alive tomorrow. I don't like the odds.
- Jingle
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

@ari,lol what weird role did you get???
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Davsto »

VC 2.4
Skrub (2): light_ganski, Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller (1): Skrub
Aristophanes (1): Aristophanes

Not Voting (2): Jaack, Vedith

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-11-01 20:45:00).
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so here's the thing.
I'm the SK, but I'm town. Functioning Sociopath to be precise.
There's no reason for me to out myself if I wasn't town here, but I feel that people are looking at finding a SK too much.
Given that there can be another SK, but we could be looking for 2 scum here.
In post 43, Vedith wrote:Although your vote is good, who's to say that he's a bad SK?
I believe there is town SK's in the thread I'll look later to confirm.
I also put this to show that I'm a good SK if needed.
I killed the other nuetral last night as well.

I think you should full claim if we need to lynch you, Ari.
Unless me being town SK changing the out come?

The way I see it, we had 2 kills yesterday, 1 being me, so possibly only 1 kill tonight without me shooting.
I claim scum \o/
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 318, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 316, Skrub wrote:And I didn't manipulate your name in anything so I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a desperate last ditch OMGUS vote?
Then why does it say Vax Killer? Also, check the history, I voted you at the start of the day, but I have restrictions. This time it should go through. This is not an OMGUS vote, but keep trying to frame and change history, its showing your true colors.
What are you even trying to say in this post? How am I framing and changing history? The only thing that's being shown is that you can't form any coherent thoughts

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”