goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 228, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 224, goodmorning wrote:Because Victor's being much worse. Toffee is at least trying to do
something
Victors pushing things though? Saying he did less than BBT in this game is kind of a stretch.

The part I do agree with is I want him to explain his reads.
saying 'this guy is a good vote' is not pushing anything; saying 'come bandwagon this guy,' while both useless and dull, is.

Also, Victor has yet to explain shit. Toffee at least has said he wants to bandwagon people for pressure and spent some time on his Raskolnikov townread.
In post 232, Raskolnikov wrote:Twoface and goodmorning?
I should certainly hope she doesn't want more from me, seeing as I have more content at this point than at least half the playerlist.
In post 238, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 224, goodmorning wrote:
In post 192, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hoopla is fussing over semantics rather than asking why I would vote either player. That's not a townie move.
No, she isn't. Hoopla is saying, "you've said you scumread a couple people but haven't actually explained why and that's absolute shit."
But she didn't say that. She said I wasn't sharing reads. Not sharing reads isn't the same as not explaining them. If she had actually said something like what you quoted I wouldn't be scum reading her.
She said you weren't sharing reads "
punctuated with something other than variations of "...is a good vote".
"

WHAT ELSE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?????

Which is the equivalent of insisting you explain yourself.
Then why didn't she just ask like Maria did?
I don't know, but given that she shouldn't have HAD to ask in the first place, I don't really care.
In post 241, Raskolnikov wrote:Was about to vote victor actually but his response makes me think town, and goodmorning's push on him has been weird.
Go look at his entrance again. He comes in near the end of page two, throws a completely random vote, doesn't engage with the game in any way. Try and tell me that's in any way Town.

I think that probably answers your later question.
In post 249, Raskolnikov wrote:If I'm being honest though, it's because I don't like the over the top HEY IM NOT SRS tone in mostly
HEY THIS IS A GAME

(I AM VERY NOT SRS)
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:58 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.04
BlueBloodedToffee (2)
, ,
goodmorning (2)
, ,
MichelSableheart (1)
BlackVoid (1)
VictorDeAngelo (1)
CloudKicker (1)
Sotty7 (2)
, ,
MariaR (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Wednesday November 2, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-02 08:00:00)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Go look at his entrance again. He comes in near the end of page two, throws a completely random vote, doesn't engage with the game in any way. Try and tell me that's in any way Town.
Are you kidding me
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

There's truth in him not having explained his reads, but hot damn if that rvs analysis and comparison to bbt isn't reaching.
deranged and incoherent
?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by goodmorning »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: mariar

Notice me senpai <3 Do you think i am town this game girl wink wink
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 250, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 248, TwoFace wrote:Sorry I'll work on being less snarky
but I enjoyed that one
In post 256, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: mariar

I can't read you because for once in your life you're not trolling and going srs it's quite scary
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh that rask quote shouldn't be in there
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 257, MariaR wrote:
In post 250, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 248, TwoFace wrote:Sorry I'll work on being less snarky
but I enjoyed that one
In post 256, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: mariar

I can't read you because for once in your life you're not trolling and going srs it's quite scary

Im not even srs, do you want me to be -> down to meet ur parents :cop:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Sonia ill towntell for you if you just finally give me yo snap
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 238, VictorDeAngelo wrote:But she didn't say that. She said I wasn't sharing reads. Not sharing reads isn't the same as not explaining them. If she had actually said something like what you quoted I wouldn't be scum reading her.
What's the point in asking someone what they think about your reads when they're unexplained? Given two others (goodmorning and TwoFace) got that I was prompting you to explain your reads, I find it hard to believe you didn't get that was what I was asking for.
In post 238, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
Which is the equivalent of insisting you explain yourself.
Then why didn't she just ask like Maria did?
Even when Maria asked for you to "share your reads with the class" you declined to share, so lets not pretend that you haven't had an opportunity to explain any reads. You've been prompted several times by different players in different ways and you haven't volunteered any explanations beyond the superficial. Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not just being facetious, I will politely ask you for some further explanation in a direct and easy to understand way. Hopefully my request for explanation has been presented in the correct format for you to reply:

1) Why did you think BlueBloodedToffee was a good vote?
2) Who are your two strong town reads? Why are they strong town reads?
3) Why did you originally think Maria might be a good vote, and why do you think she is town now?
4) Why are you suspicious of me?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 260, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia ill towntell for you if you just finally give me yo snap
...Please stop this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 188, CloudKicker wrote:LOL woops btw i just townsliped that i cannot be mafia with i am innocent or i am a pro at forum mafia in my first game
Usually when you point out things like this yourself they're less likely to be true than if someone else noticed it themself. Kinda like when people use the argument "I would never do X as scum", when that person has been doing X all game.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 262, MariaR wrote:
In post 260, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia ill towntell for you if you just finally give me yo snap
...Please stop this
I dont tr ppl who reject me ;-; are you afraid that we will be so close together i might guess ur alignement ? is that why sonia :oops:
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I kinda wanna vote Cloudkicker for his weird flirting. Do something scummy so I can vote you.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by goodmorning »

i kind of want to vote cloud because he keeps flirting with the idea of being useful and then deciding against it

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Desperation is a turn-off for the ladies. You gotta fine-tune your game, man.

Pedit: that was @cloudkicker
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 264, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 262, MariaR wrote:
...Please stop this
I dont tr ppl who reject me ;-; are you afraid that we will be so close together i might guess ur alignement ? is that why sonia :oops:
And you're back to trolling okay go away were done shoo shoo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 263, Hoopla wrote:
In post 188, CloudKicker wrote:LOL woops btw i just townsliped that i cannot be mafia with i am innocent or i am a pro at forum mafia in my first game
Usually when you point out things like this yourself they're less likely to be true than if someone else noticed it themself. Kinda like when people use the argument "I would never do X as scum", when that person has been doing X all game.
I come from a site where its very very hard to townslip on purpose and this was genuine. Its not alignement indicative to point said slip, you can then judge for yourself if you believe it is one or not :D Mostly scum will disagree, ppl who will 100% buy it are scum pocketing you and the rest is yolo. Seriously most of the users on EM are disgustingly incompetent at mafia so i point out the slips. But i agree with the wifom.. i would never wifom like that as scum :shifty:
Also, its just a non-team slip and its an obvious one
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Given the trolly reputation of EM, I find it hard to give credit to such a slip. I'll let the others who know you better make that judgement call.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Rask - Thanks for the meta input. I think it might be better for us to continue this once BBT comes back and starts posting more. I'll put a pin in it for now.
In post 225, Raskolnikov wrote:Twoface being like antisocial and giving a "fuck you" vibe doesn't get any points but it's hard to judge it from style from an alt without meta available. Him not voting anyone despite seeming to have problems with people is kind of weird to me. Would think he'd vote victor or maybe cloud at this point given the things he said.
I didn't even notice he wasn't voting anymore. Town read downgraded.

I really don't care about the coin flip thing, I'm not taking it to mean he is letting the coin decide his vote expect maybe in the initial stages of the game. It's a quirk I'm fine with. The lack of a voting is more damaging than anything else, you should always be trying to work your vote as it's your strongest tool. Not only that but it provides info about were you stand at any given time, not to mention potential VCA's. It's day one Twoface, what are you waiting for, vote your top scum read and lets get going.
In post 241, Raskolnikov wrote:Was about to vote victor actually but his response makes me think town, and goodmorning's push on him has been weird.
Why were you about to vote victor? Cutting through GM's style I fnd myself agreeing with things she has posted (hoopla stuff, BBT stuff, maybe not so much Victor stuff) Why don't you come and join me on BBT instead? I know you kinda want to.

I'm not really interested in a Victor vote. His stuff on Twoface is mostly good and I haven't hated his responses to GM. If he addresses Hoopla's questions, that would be even better.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Just another disclaimer for everyone : first 10 pages was me adjusting and im trolling her rn. Fosing/jumping on someone for that is kinda hilarious, i didnt expect that from forum mafia. Only GM had a correct approach about the possible scumminess of me trolling, reinforcing the fact that i believe hes town.

Btw just a quick fact sheet for you guys:
-> attracting attention on purpose and trolling isnt scum indicative, im actually trying to get a feel for sonia becasue we are a huge history of playing games on em and shes really good.

Hoop's comment was bad: It basically was -> i dont have any reason to vote you alignement related but i want to because i dislike how you wierdly flirt -> puts shade on me about the structure of my posts and not the content.

And more seriously, i am still waiting a read from you sonia bby
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 269, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 263, Hoopla wrote:
I come from a site where its very very hard to townslip on purpose and this was genuine. Its not alignement indicative to point said slip, you can then judge for yourself if you believe it is one or not :D Mostly scum will disagree, ppl who will 100% buy it are scum pocketing you and the rest is yolo. Seriously most of the users on EM are disgustingly incompetent at mafia so i point out the slips. But i agree with the wifom.. i would never wifom like that as scum :shifty:
Also, its just a non-team slip and its an obvious one
Someone points out why self meta is bad, you quote them and continue to self meta.

The flirting stuff is gross too :?

EBWOP: This is all because you can't read her Cloud? The vote suggests you are leaning more scum than anything else. When you say you want a read from her- you want her to read you or the game in general?

MariaR - Have you seen this from Cloud before?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Sotty7, looking back, there are a few things I had trouble following from your wallpost. Clarify them for me when you get a chance:
In post 119, Sotty7 wrote:I don't want to step on Hoopla's toes because gambits are the name of her game. I find her generally hard to get a read on in the early game so I tend to sort her town and let her out herself as scum as the game draws on. It helps that I value her as an extremely strong town player and would really like to tag team on this game if she is indeed town. Because of this I found Rask's initial case and vote on Hoopla weak, but most of it could be down to a lack of experience with her which could be understandable. However, Rask's vote remains despite Hoopla's reasonable responses to his points.
This reads to like you are saying that Rask's case on Hoopla is weak because Hoopla is an extremely strong town player. Unless you meant to write something and forgot, that doesn't really make sense. Can you rephrase?
In post 119, Sotty7 wrote:I like BBT more for scum at this point. He came in with a vote on Rask to start a wagon, there were already two other players with two votes at the time Blackvoid and gm. It seems to be an attempt to sort Rask which comes quick and with no further elaboration. I would have expected more considering the history they both speak to. Feels like he started the wagon then panicked a little when it took off. I also remember BBTScum being very no nonsense cutting to the heart of the matter, were as townBBT being more open.

Unvote, Vote: BBT
In this scenario, are you arguing that Rask is BBT's partner or town that a scum-BBT hopped on to?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”