Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Gordon: I had no idea the legendary lady luck was still alive—Poker Alice, Queen of Hearts. They tell tales of you on every asteroid from here to T.J.
Faye: If Alice was still alive she’d be over 200 years old.
Gordon: That’s true. Considering you’re looking pretty good—hottest granny in the star system. Poker Alice never lost a game, and she never cheated. She was just a born winner.

Vote Count 2.10Skrub (4): pisskop , Nosferatu , Albert B. Rampage , kraska77
Mirhawk (3): DrippingGoofball , The Ascended Masters , Skrub
kraska77 (2): MathBlade , Aristophanes
The Ascended Masters (2): SirCakez , Nero Cain
RachMarie (1): Road Kamelot
DiamondSentinel (1): Vedith
Expedience (1): randomidget
Nero Cain (1): Expedience
Vedith (1): DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (12): Space Dandy , Mirhawk , RachMarie , PeregrineV , davesaz , mhsmith0 , Drixx , Killthestory , Cerberus v666 , SpyreX , Panzerjager , Klingoncelt

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-02 21:10:00)
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2373, DiamondSentinel wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to a KTS lynch. You help me get more people, and I'll gladly join that wagon.

PEdit: Metal Gear Solid V Mafia. You, me, T-Bone, and somebody else were all the scum team and we literally led lynches on you 3 days in order to give us the win, since you were unkillable.
Just looked that one over. I think my goal was to strategically lurk to draw scumreads on my and push for my (ineffectual) lynch.

Currently, I'm neither scum nor unkillable nor lurking.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Double Trouble
Double Trouble
Goon
Double Trouble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Double Trouble »

I cannot say if I am affected or not but I work in IT as a computer programmer. So do the math.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2377, Double Trouble wrote:I cannot say if I am affected or not but I work in IT as a computer programmer. So do the math.
Math sorry :/ Please consider me VLA

@Mod
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

do the mathblade
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Killthestory is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-10-22 23:10:00)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing(for example if you can't play during weekends or anything else) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2376, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2373, DiamondSentinel wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to a KTS lynch. You help me get more people, and I'll gladly join that wagon.

PEdit: Metal Gear Solid V Mafia. You, me, T-Bone, and somebody else were all the scum team and we literally led lynches on you 3 days in order to give us the win, since you were unkillable.
Just looked that one over. I think my goal was to strategically lurk to draw scumreads on my and push for my (ineffectual) lynch.

Yes... That's what you have done literally every game I've been in with you. That makes COMPLETE SENSE.

God, now you're just lying out your ass.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2382, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Yes... That's what you have done literally every game I've been in with you. That makes COMPLETE SENSE.

There is no PereV wagon???
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:00 pm

In post 2383, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2382, DiamondSentinel wrote:

There is no PereV wagon???
Do you want there to be one? Because that's a waste of a wagon. He should be vigged with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Scratch that. He's not actually being that bad this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Busy doing homework, but yeah, I'm here now. Sorry for the wait, school's been kicking my ass recently.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i just skimmed the thread, and it's a lot more useless stuff.

you all suck at scumhunting. seriously.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:17 pm

In post 2387, Killthestory wrote:i just skimmed the thread, and it's a lot more useless stuff.

Actually, a fair amount of it is worth reading, and if you refuse to read it, we might just put you on the chopping block again.
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

god it's so unfun to have to come back to people like you

didn't i already tell you to shut up numerous times?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2387, Killthestory wrote:i just skimmed the thread, and it's a lot more useless stuff.

Even me?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Killthestory »

only sometimes cerb : )
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

Trimming things down a bit...
In post 1141, Skrub wrote:Sure. He's wagon hopping like crazy, and when the wagon formed on him he tried way too hard to seem like he didn't care by self voting. But that just made him seem more desperate. Plus he made this horrible post earlier
In post 939, Maker_of_Zanos wrote: What is this? An OMGUS cuz I voted you? Trust me, I've made worse reads & votes before.
~Zanos
What's horrible about calling a post OMGUS?
In post 1156, Skrub wrote:
In post 1153, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:VOTE: Skrub

You seem to not like votes on yourself with little justification. You voted us with little justification yourself. I am not entirely sure whether you genuinely scumread us or are looking for reasons to vote us to push our wagon. Ircher mentioned in the PT that Town need to look for genuine scumminess, be more open minded, and stop voting us for reasons that don't hold water.

I will analyse Skrub more later when I have more time but I already scumread this slot and this vote is better than nothing.

~Maker
This is weak sauce. The fact that you said you need to analyze me later implied that you voted me without even reading my posts. And then you said this vote is "better than nothing" which feels like you don't even really believe that I'm scum. This guy needs to be lynched.
So it actually is OMGUS, eh?

I read those exact same Maker posts as town. Got anything else?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

omgus is a hilariously terrible buzzword that deserves never to be said again

ty
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2391, Killthestory wrote:only sometimes cerb : )
Yeah, sounds about right. ^^
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 2392, davesaz wrote:Trimming things down a bit...
In post 1141, Skrub wrote:Sure. He's wagon hopping like crazy, and when the wagon formed on him he tried way too hard to seem like he didn't care by self voting. But that just made him seem more desperate. Plus he made this horrible post earlier
In post 939, Maker_of_Zanos wrote: What is this? An OMGUS cuz I voted you? Trust me, I've made worse reads & votes before.
~Zanos
What's horrible about calling a post OMGUS?
In post 1156, Skrub wrote:
In post 1153, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:VOTE: Skrub

You seem to not like votes on yourself with little justification. You voted us with little justification yourself. I am not entirely sure whether you genuinely scumread us or are looking for reasons to vote us to push our wagon. Ircher mentioned in the PT that Town need to look for genuine scumminess, be more open minded, and stop voting us for reasons that don't hold water.

I will analyse Skrub more later when I have more time but I already scumread this slot and this vote is better than nothing.

~Maker
This is weak sauce. The fact that you said you need to analyze me later implied that you voted me without even reading my posts. And then you said this vote is "better than nothing" which feels like you don't even really believe that I'm scum. This guy needs to be lynched.
So it actually is OMGUS, eh?

I read those exact same Maker posts as town. Got anything else?
His comment about OMGUS was directed to expedience, not me. Did you see what he quoted when he said that? That reaction made absolutely no sense
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Skrub »

And you said nobody gave reasons for voting him. I've shown that reasons were given. Other people had their own reasons and if you can go back and read them if you still think nobody gave any
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 2396, Skrub wrote:And you said nobody gave reasons for voting him. I've shown that reasons were given. Other people had their own reasons and you can go back and read them if you still think nobody gave any
Fixed
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 pm

In post 2389, Killthestory wrote:god it's so unfun to have to come back to people like you

didn't i already tell you to shut up numerous times?
You first.
“Why was I chosen?'
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2384, DiamondSentinel wrote:Do you want there to be one? Because that's a waste of a wagon. He should be vigged with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
naw, much better vig shots in DGB and Space, Exp and Cakez in that order.

Additionally if the vig wants to shoot the scum they are free to shoot any of KTS, Cerb, AM and Road. I still think House/Drixx were kinda scummy and I'm going to expect to start seeing content from Drixx...I don't think that's to much to ask but I think he'll work itself out. Kling hasn't said anything that has made me want to poke my eyes out like she normally does so I'm kinda worried she might be scum. That needs investigation as does Math and Random.

When I wake up I'll review the Scrub case and look at Spyrex again and see how I feel.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”