VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:19 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Also, Hoopla wasn't the only player not to ask me about my votes. Why do you think I singled her out instead of other people?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 200, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also, Hoopla wasn't the only player not to ask me about my votes. Why do you think I singled her out instead of other people?
Because you just told me you did.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 199, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 198, TwoFace wrote:Case in point. I've voted 2 people this game without any reason. Why didn't you ask me why?

If I use your own logic I could assume you aren't doing what you think a townie should do
Your votes were:

1) rvs

2) sheeping onto a wagon to get the day going

I didn't ask because I didn't any reason to expect a useful answer.

However, I notice you haven't been voting anyone since 107, why not?
Btw my first vote wasn't rvs because I coin flipped and it was tails which meant no rvs
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 7, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

heads = yes
tails = no

tails
See?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 69, TwoFace wrote:
In post 66, CloudKicker wrote:Havent outed a single read
can you please link me to where you have outed reads, I have trouble locating them when looking over your iso.
My initial post had more content than all of yours combined, that being said i also outed more reads today. I have very little experience at forum mafia and people keep saying hoopla might be joking/sarcastic bur i didnt like some of his posts -> no need to quote here it was mostly his comments about rarsk being and the bws on goodmorning

From scotty: (i messed up the format and too lazy to go back)

''Other scum reads, Cloud maybe? I can't decide on him. We'll put I am Innocent as a scum read for now just for lurking. Like what the hell dude?''

>I dont actually know if this is towny or considered anti-town for outing possible soft but, why using the word
Innocent
capitalized over town/townie/sided with the town ? And if this was a soft, wold you make yourself the goal to have interactions with me almost every single you have? like i feel you have 0 actuals reads on me.

-> And how am i lurking really, at the time you posted that i already had 3 posts as of today, one like 4h before yours and others players has posted less than i did
In post 195, TwoFace wrote:
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:-> And how am i lurking really, at the time you posted that i already had 3 posts as of today, one like 4h before yours and others players has posted less than i did
Cloud. I'm confused why did you post this? Nobody accused you of lurking so your response doesn't make sense
In post 191, TwoFace wrote:Cloud, Why Scotty?
In post 192, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 186, TwoFace wrote:
In post 179, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 177, Hoopla wrote:
In post 175, VictorDeAngelo wrote:What do you think of the reads I have shared?
I'll get back to you when you declare some reads punctuated with something other than variations of
"...is a good vote"
Hoopla
would also be a good vote
is now a lean scum read.
Why would hoopla be a lean scum when what she said is accurate? You haven't really given reads. You claim to have 2 town reads but won't share those and you said 2 people are good votes.
Hoopla is fussing over semantics rather than asking why I would vote either player. That's not a townie move.
CloudKicker wrote:LOL woops btw i just townsliped that i cannot be mafia with i am innocent or i am a pro at forum mafia in my first game
I'm not buying it.
VOTE: Cloudkicker
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

wow okay sorry i fucked up the format but essentially

1.TF proved that he didnt read scotty or my post when he asked why i said that. I literraly quoted scotty in the very same post when he said i was lurking

2.hey victor, congratz on not buying a literal townslip, how townie you are to discredit exactly a town calling a non-team slip on him self with a random dude. i will hardfos anyone who believe i am mafia with iaminnocent ->I dont care if you disagree, its exactly what happened
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

Scotty said I am innocent was lurking not you.

So if anyone isn't reading it is you.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 119, Sotty7 wrote:Other scum reads, Cloud maybe? I can't decide on him. We'll put I am Innocent as a scum read for now just for lurking. Like what the hell dude?
Says he can't decide on you

Says I am innocent is scum for lurking.

Reading is a big part of this forum migration buddy
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 201, TwoFace wrote:
In post 200, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also, Hoopla wasn't the only player not to ask me about my votes. Why do you think I singled her out instead of other people?
Because you just told me you did.
That makes no sense.
In post 202, TwoFace wrote:
In post 199, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 198, TwoFace wrote:Case in point. I've voted 2 people this game without any reason. Why didn't you ask me why?

If I use your own logic I could assume you aren't doing what you think a townie should do
Your votes were:

1) rvs

2) sheeping onto a wagon to get the day going

I didn't ask because I didn't any reason to expect a useful answer.

However, I notice you haven't been voting anyone since 107, why not?
Btw my first vote wasn't rvs because I coin flipped and it was tails which meant no rvs
In post 203, TwoFace wrote:
In post 7, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

heads = yes
tails = no

tails
See?
Meh, early vote is early. The first vote in the game is nearly never for a good reason and I'm not going to spend time worrying about your reasons.

What
does
worry me is you didn't answer the bolded question. Tut, tut, tut.
In post 205, CloudKicker wrote: 2.hey victor, congratz on not buying a literal townslip, how townie you are to discredit exactly a town calling a non-team slip on him self with a random dude. i will hardfos anyone who believe i am mafia with iaminnocent ->I dont care if you disagree, its exactly what happened
If it makes you feel better I'm not accusing you of being scum with iaminnocent. I am simply accusing you of being scum desperate to look townie.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 119, Sotty7 wrote:I like BBT more for scum at this point. He came in with a vote on Rask to start a wagon, there were already two other players with two votes at the time Blackvoid and gm. It seems to be an attempt to sort Rask which comes quick and with no further elaboration. I would have expected more considering the history they both speak to. Feels like he started the wagon then panicked a little when it took off. I also remember BBTScum being very no nonsense cutting to the heart of the matter, were as townBBT being more open.

Unvote, Vote: BBT

Rask - What do you think of BBT now? Is my meta outdated?
Lol. I don't have enough content to read BBT as of yet here, so your conclusion could actually be right, but for all the wrong reasons.
I'm pretty sure he isn't incompetent as to join a clearly growing wagon and not expect it to continue growing, or to "panic" from the l-2 and have that justify his next actions... I think your meta is really bad here.
From what I remember from my research BBT has no fear hardpushing mislynches, him at the forefront, no fucks given*. So to imagine him as an innocent scum babe not knowing what he was getting into and then overreacting/panicking from something like this doesn't fit at all.

If BBT is scum who actually wanted to lynch me, he wouldn't join the early wagon like this for the reason of "wanting to get a wagon going", but instead have built up a serious case and powerpushed it. Probably near mid-end of day as well for more likely results. He knows how to push, with or without case, so he wouldn't half-ass something he wants to get done; saying you vote for the sake of getting a wagon going early would inherently undermine that goal.

If he's scum his intentions would have been different than that and more sophisticated. The better theory is; he, as scum saw an opportunity there to join that early wagon, expect pressure and me to towntell and then the chance to be one of the first to call me town and then try to work with me, and get me onside against the others who have voted me. He would know I'd fight strongly against the lynch and give the opportunity that a turn like that would be plausible. In other words, the complete opposite intention as what you proposed. He knows from experience I'd have a hard time trusting him so this would be a chance for him to try to have a rapport/buddying with me through this; that would be the actual incentive.

Which realistically is a still a conspiracy theory... I could easily see this play from his as town too, and I can't judge as of yet. His default playstyle is very low information especially earlygame and there's a "it's just day 1 I'm not overthinking things yet" element I remember seeing from town-him. With this wagon though and pressure, I do look forward to seeing more in-depth reasoning and information though. It would be easier to judge the turn if it was explained why he townread me and changed his mind. In any case I'll need some more time on this.

This aside, I haven't read up fully yet, but I myself hope to find something I do think is probably scum to vote as opposed to "well I don't know he ISN'T scum" paranoia.

*possibly not that different from his t game OOOH BURN *sizzle* :lol:
deranged and incoherent
?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Twoface is right I don't think you're lurking cloud. I was talking about IAI aka I am innocent the player who just posted his v/la until Tuesday. I thought I already cleared that up.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 208, VictorDeAngelo wrote:That makes no sense.
You said you were scum reading her for not asking you why you had your reads so really your questions to me are the ones that don't make sense.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 208, VictorDeAngelo wrote:What does worry me is you didn't answer the bolded question. Tut, tut, tut.
If that really worries you, mafia isn't the game for you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Rask - thanks for the response. I'll read it over in more detail when I get home tonight
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I know i just messed up with the innocent thingy, i didnt think it was a person but a read/check, again if you actually read twoface
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 214, CloudKicker wrote:I know i just messed up with the innocent thingy, i didnt think it was a person but a read/check, again if you actually read twoface
What am I supposed to be reading?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:12 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 215, TwoFace wrote:
In post 214, CloudKicker wrote:I know i just messed up with the innocent thingy, i didnt think it was a person but a read/check, again if you actually read twoface
What am I supposed to be reading?
In post 188, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 184, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:>I dont actually know if this is towny or considered anti-town for outing possible soft but, why using the word
Innocent
capitalized over town/townie/sided with the town ? And if this was a soft, wold you make yourself the goal to have interactions with me almost every single you have? like i feel you have 0 actuals reads on me.
Innocent is capitalized because I was talking about a player that is in the game -> "I am Innocent" I don't blame you for missing it that, he's a lurking bum right now.
LOL woops btw i just townsliped that i cannot be mafia with i am innocent or i am a pro at forum mafia in my first game
We already cleared it up
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

Oh that's what that post was about? I was kind of confused what you were talking about but now it makes sense.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 205, CloudKicker wrote:TF proved that he didnt read scotty or my post when he asked why i said that. I literraly quoted scotty in the very same post when he said i was lurking
So wait. You admitted you realized that I am innocent was a player before you made this post. This post you are still under the impression sotty accused you of lurking.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 122, MariaR wrote:I'm having mixed feelings cause the first part of Scotty's post felt like BS but I agree with the BBT read started the bw and when rask towntold knew it wasn't gonna get far and got off rather quick
Of course could just be town who saw the towntell and got off but saying it's a scumread makes me seem smart so!
In post 148, MariaR wrote: I tr rask not because a wagon happened but because the few posts made they seem like the town meta that I've played with Rask before. I don't know about the others
In post 178, MariaR wrote:Re reading the BBT scum train I take back the sr
I think him getting the wagon going was just wanting to get a wagon going and when Rask became obv town to me he unvoted so if I sr him for that I'd find myself scummy also LMFAO
This semi depends on why he tr rask because we prob have dif reasons but lets see
So I'm a little confused here. If I'm following correctly, you townread from specific meta but wonder (and initially assumed) BBT may or may not have read for the same reasons. But I'd assume if you townread someone from specific meta you have with them, no one came to that read the same way as you, or even could have. You seem to partially realise this in the last quote but it's still a bit huh. In no universe would I think someone is reading someone the same way I am if I'm using super specific meta (which like, secret tells I've never shared).
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 162, VictorDeAngelo wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm with BlackVoid. BBT a good vote.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

I also think MariaR could be a good vote as well.
I know you've since moved, but could you go into why this was. A few sentences/brief summary is fine.
deranged and incoherent
?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 218, TwoFace wrote:
In post 205, CloudKicker wrote:TF proved that he didnt read scotty or my post when he asked why i said that. I literraly quoted scotty in the very same post when he said i was lurking
So wait. You admitted you realized that I am innocent was a player before you made this post. This post you are still under the impression sotty accused you of lurking.
Dude, are you fucking serious im really getitng irritated here. It was a misunderstanding -> i thought he said i was innocent AND lurking, it thought he had both reads on me. Then you asked me where did anyone asked me where i lurked ? When you asked me this, YES I KNEW HE DIDNT TALK ABOUT HIM, but the post ure refering to where im saying i didnt lurk, I DIDNT KNOW. So no, by saying that he said i lurked after explaining myself isnt me saying that i thought he DID JESUS. IM JUST SAYING THATS THE POST AND WHY I TOUGHT THAT.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact victor is only asking things when prompted leaves a bad taste in my mouth
@rask
No the main reason I had a sr on BBT was because I thought that tr was really rushed and I thought he was maf for it but you did town tell so he could've just saw the towntelling himself
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 221, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 218, TwoFace wrote:
Dude, are you fucking serious im really getitng irritated here. It was a misunderstanding -> i thought he said i was innocent AND lurking, it thought he had both reads on me. Then you asked me where did anyone asked me where i lurked ? When you asked me this, YES I KNEW HE DIDNT TALK ABOUT HIM, but the post ure refering to where im saying i didnt lurk, I DIDNT KNOW. So no, by saying that he said i lurked after explaining myself isnt me saying that i thought he DID JESUS. IM JUST SAYING THATS THE POST AND WHY I TOUGHT THAT.
if me trying to understand your posts better, irritates you then take a break or something.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 187, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 185, goodmorning wrote:What I mean is, does it look like you're trying hard because you're a tryhard or because you're scum who's having a slightly more difficult time of it than they expected? (Obviously this is a rhetorical question.)
Neither. I feel it's productive to talk about what I'm thinking and push the game forward. Are you against analyzing wagons in general, or do you just feel mine wasn't useful?

I'm going to stick with BBT. Why Victor over him?
That's not at all the sort of thing I mean.

Because Victor's being much worse. Toffee is at least trying to do
something
In post 188, CloudKicker wrote:LOL woops btw i just townsliped that i cannot be mafia with i am innocent or i am a pro at forum mafia in my first game
I've tried to write explanatory sentences six different times here, someone throw me an assist?
In post 192, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hoopla is fussing over semantics rather than asking why I would vote either player. That's not a townie move.
No, she isn't. Hoopla is saying, "you've said you scumread a couple people but haven't actually explained why and that's absolute shit."

Which is the equivalent of insisting you explain yourself.

Which means
you're
the one playing semantic games.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”