Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2058, Nosferatu wrote:quack
You need to participate.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

DS why am I scum?

Pisskop, what do you mean? Site meta is moving towards gut bullshit, and we're not using gut bullshit, so that's a problem for you?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

VOTE: kraska

No I pointed out some other stuff, and I feel like the last 18 hours have lost me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

You can be town for now though.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2071, Cerberus v666 wrote:I already asked those questions in my first post today. What exactly is your point?

Kill flavors allow town to identify what faction performed what kills, and greatly enhances any sort of vca or nka they may do.

And yes, could "break" the game if said methods are effective.
Leading to speculation like poison doc.

And meaning roles like Gunsmith are only going to be half as effective this game. Similar to a Red Mafia Cop or Blue Mafia cop that can only detect a single faction.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2059, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: Expedience
Protection of Cakez feels really odd.
I didn't even defend him. I was clarifying a misunderstanding and then I realized Nero was scum.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2031, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2030, Expedience wrote: I really hate the way you're looking for anything to throw at me.
and you aren't doing the same thing?
This is a scumclaim, though, really.

Maker of Zanos did the same thing, and while they were town lying about their reads, Nero isn't.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

How is poison doc speculation when it was outright claimed by someone on D1?

And again, I still fail to see your point...your just telling us shit we already know.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2072, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2066, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2057, PJ. wrote:Well yeah, flavor, let's break the game with it, because it's important. Or the kills wouldn't be seperated like that.
Jason would give each person with a killing ability different flavor, so you could know if the same person did the kill.

But, despite any wording, they were all standard kills blocked by bulletproof or detectable by Gunsmith.

I bring this up since we already had a Gunsmith flip.
I would request that the vigilante kill PV tonight. (or today, if it's a dayvig). He has been continually trying to lead the town astray with this whole kill flavor thing, despite the mod's perpetual clarification that pointed specifically to support our interpretation...
I would like to request the vig kill DiamondSentinel tonight. They may use a bullet, katana, explosives and/or biologicals, or merely strangle him, if desired.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2045, kraska77 wrote:i had time to write this hours ago but this whole thing is annoying as fuck and i cant find the motivation to care enough to call out the bullshit
everything aside, in what world does vifam claiming intent to investigate me make me lock scum? especially when that happened in a small pt of what? 5 or 6 people? The most logical thing to assume here is someone in the pt is probably scum and killed vifam who was widely townread and also pr because why the fuck wouldnt they? vifam claiming intent to investigate me doesnt really incriminate me as much as it incriminates people in the pt who had inside knowledge to him being a PR. duh.
anyway thats mathblade logic for ya and ive been at the receiving end of their insufferable bs tunneling before anf i dont fancy being in this position again. i dont really have the patience to engage them so lynch me and get this over with.

now about vifam. why the fuck...
yeah
like, sure, he had an early scumread on me, BUT when i pressed him to explain it, it turns out he MISTOOK NERO'S POSTS FOR MINE. and then he dropped the subject and never really called me scum or paid any attention to me for the remainder of the day. why the fuck he would end up checking me is beyond me. i would have crumbed something(although that would have backfired in my face anyway) had he, you know, CALLED ME SCUM. it didnt look like anyone was gonna check me or had any serious suspicions on me by the time day 1 ended so i didnt see the need to claim yet
but yeah
anyway im a 2 shot pgo, vigging me isnt an option like i said so lynch me today.
but before i forget. theres nothing about my pm that suggests biological warfare kill flavour
at all
i asked frozen to explain if this has anything to do with me but her answers were really vague. if im gonna be pedantic, explosives fall under chemical warfare x)) i think the bological warfare part is scum's doing
vifam's been targetted by scum
yeah
what else
oh yeah
VOTE: kraska

next im gonna look at the implicit early sheeping of math today... the people who didnt even care to ask questions before dropping the vote. especially since math's early posts on me today were obscure as fuck
anyway if we lynch me today, investigatives on dav and mirhawk obviously. there is still a chance that this whole thing was sheer bad luck or coincidence and none of the people in the pt are actually scum. bc vifam still makes sense as a scum kill pick as he was townread but not enough to draw protection
You shouldn't vote yourself.

VOTE: Nero Cain
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2081, Expedience wrote:
In post 2030, Expedience wrote: I really hate the way you're looking for anything to throw at me.

Maker of Zanos did the same thing, and while they were town lying about their reads, Nero isn't.
I dislike this.

They're different people, playing different roles. It's ridiculous that you somehow find it relevant to say "x did the same thing, but this time it means something different".

No fucking shit. They aren't the same player in the same slot. That bit if your post is just noise and fluff, what was the point of bringing that up and preempting a possible defense?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2058, Nosferatu wrote:quack
this is also a scumclaim.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

What how was Zanos lying about their reads
And how does saying something dead town said come close to a scumclaim

Pedit: lol ily Cerby <3 Fucking sniped me on the same point
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2085, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 2081, Expedience wrote:

I dislike this.

They're different people, playing different roles. It's ridiculous that you somehow find it relevant to say "x did the same thing, but this time it means something different".

No fucking shit. They aren't the same player in the same slot. That bit if your post is just noise and fluff, what was the point of bringing that up and preempting a possible defense?
Nero admits to throwing anything at me even though he doesn't believe it (the "defending sircakez" thing and probably the "confirmed scum with house" thing too).

You're missing the point, I'm not saying that he's scum because of the analogy between him and Maker of Zanos, it's just an aside.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

piss i just checked on you regarding kraska and
Did you really vote her bc she self-voted lmao
Like is that it
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 939, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 840, Expedience wrote:
In post 404, Vedith wrote:
In post 402, Expedience wrote:Actually though, you should probably unvote me.

I'm going to bed before I dig my hole any deeper, its literally 4am here
Worried that you will be lynched so early?
A bit, in large games once a wagon forms on you its difficult to get it off.
In post 405, Killthestory wrote:
In post 403, Expedience wrote:
In post 390, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 372, Expedience wrote:
In post 368, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
In post 283, Expedience wrote:
In post 265, kraska77 wrote:seriously tho enuff
lets focus on expedience and spyrex
whaddup expedience got any reads?
Hey, my reads are:
mhsmith0: town
nc: scum

I liked mhsmith0's posts, he seems relaxed and town

NC's entrance was kinda feeble / strained. He doesn't really think House and I are scum together I'm sure, even if he is town.

House / rb are unreadable to me atm.

Everyone else didn't do enough to tell
You feel overanalytical.

~Zanos

PS: BTD6 is either ~BTD6 or ~Maker; I am pretty much everything else.
How did you get overly analytical from that? My reads had pretty simple explanations.

Alright, thanks for actually telling me.
Perhaps questionably obtained reads would've been a better choice. This thread is a mess of ****posting so I don't see where you get so many reads from unless you are scum.

Pedit: I'm good w/ an EXP wagon.
VOTE: Expedience
also this is scum
i thought the same until i realized this was lynchbait that scum would jump on
His reasoning is obviously fake trying to find excuses to join my wagon.

That should be a red flag for your read being wrong on me, not the other way around.
What is this? An OMGUS cuz I voted you? Trust me, I've made worse reads & votes before.
~Zanos
This I meant. I misremembered it as identical to what Nero just did, but it's still similar in terms of implicit admission of dishonesty.

Just a pattern I noticed
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2082, Cerberus v666 wrote:How is poison doc speculation when it was outright claimed by someone on D1?

And again, I still fail to see your point...your just telling us shit we already know.
Each of us got to learn to crawl on our own, don't we?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I voted her because thats a long ass and belated post and a little squeezing of the lemons is in order.

And yes, self voters deserve a vote.

Kraska's contribuitions to the game arent anything in depth, but she's got enough jokes.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2085, Cerberus v666 wrote:No fucking shit. They aren't the same player in the same slot. That bit if your post is just noise and fluff, what was the point of bringing that up and preempting a possible defense?
why post anything other than naked votes and yourlogicalfallacyis.com
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Join me and make this country great again.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Hmmmm
Okay ill buy it
It is kind of an implicit admittance of 'looking for anything to throw at Expedience' in that reply
But i dont think its a scumclaim like this is hard to put into words but sometimes people dont think through their words very well and say things like that. even though all that was meant was something like 'youre calling me out for this but i think youre doing it too'

Pedit@pisskop ehhhh. i read the post and didnt really have problems w it esp considering the PGO claim
But i wont fault you for the vote there
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2094, pisskop wrote:Join me and make this country great again.
We must Purge. Together we are strong
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2095, Road Kamelot wrote:Hmmmm
Okay ill buy it
It is kind of an implicit admittance of 'looking for anything to throw at Expedience' in that reply
But i dont think its a scumclaim like this is hard to put into words but sometimes people dont think through their words very well and say things like that. even though all that was meant was something like 'youre calling me out for this but i think youre doing it too'

Pedit@pisskop ehhhh. i read the post and didnt really have problems w it esp considering the PGO claim
But i wont fault you for the vote there
It's the kind of discredit that scum often throw at someone they're pretending to scumread but know is town. Like a reflexive "no u!!"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 280, kraska77 wrote:oho?
In post 311, kraska77 wrote:
In post 298, Expedience wrote:Do you agree with nc that House and I are partners?
i mean...why are you concerned about this rather than...you know...why i find you suspicious?
In post 515, kraska77 wrote:scumbages are vifam, house, skrub, maybe expedience, maybe spyrex
In post 1179, kraska77 wrote:i skimmed some of the thread
rachmarie is being usual lost/busy rachmarie...the votes and cases on her are wanting and i dont see why she should be lynched over everyone else today
im not sold on maker of zanos being scum. also their wagon seemed to pop up to take heat off skrub or drixx or whoever it was that was being wagoned i dont really remember
diamond is pissing everyone off as usual and making everyone want to take him out of the game asap

im not voting any of these three today ^_^
I got bored, but look.

Response to pressure on them : Gifs and 1liners
Reads: random.
Followthrough: Minimal
Snark: to the max
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Expedience »

You don't believe kraska's claim?

It seems like the best way to explain the kill patterns.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”