Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2023, Expedience wrote:he's saying he's conflicted and that's an issue
Why not let Cakes answer for himself?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Expedience »

Because it was literally what his post said.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, IMM when he says "my issue" (with this slot) sounds more like something someone would say to explain a scumread but rereading it I assume this was two diffrent thoughts but I read it as one thing. Good job defending Cakez for the town cred.

My issue with Drixx now is his flaming and shitflingjng
then staying in the game to spite people feels like something he'd do as town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, IMM when he says "my issue" (with this slot) sounds more like something someone would say to explain a scumread but rereading it I assume this was two diffrent thoughts but I read it as one thing. Good job defending Cakez for the town cred.

My issue with Drixx now is his flaming and shitflingjng
then staying in the game to spite people feels like something he'd do as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Exp defending Cakes hard here

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Expedience »

Okay, I get your interpretation now.

I really hate the way you're looking for anything to throw at me.

You misinterpreted his post, holy fuck. You can't believe this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2030, Expedience wrote: I really hate the way you're looking for anything to throw at me.
and you aren't doing the same thing?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:39 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 2019, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2017, PJ. wrote:Good enough for now. VOTE: mirhawk
These are both piles of garbage and are prob lurkerscum.
Then vote me. Everyone's vote should be on a member of the neighborhood or kraska if you don't buy her incoming pgo type role claim.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:39 am

Post by PJ. »

Fuck that was supposed to be sir cakes quote, I fucking hate quoting on mobile. Fuck this game.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Expedience »

^ scumclaim

Spoiler:
DO NOT POST "^ scumclaim" BELOW THIS YOU UNORIGINAL FUCK I KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO

pedit: dude. @nero two posts up
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:52 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1976, davesaz wrote:
In post 1965, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm going to vote for who I really see as scum
Who are you voting for?
Good point. When I made my post, I completely forgot to vote.

VOTE: Cerberus
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:53 am

In post 1965, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm going to vote for who I really see as scum
Who are you voting for?
In post 1985, Nero Cain wrote:Dunno how I feel about Cakez given that he was throwing shade but we share the same top two scumreads? I'm not sure how that works.

Hate everyone on the Masters wagon but its not like all 17 can be scum.

5. Space Dandy [Hydra of Varsoon and Shiro]
6. DrippingGoofball
13. SpyreX
^
get bullets

3. The Ascended Masters [Hydra of Bearbert D and Nachomamma8]
8. Road Kamelot
16. Expedience
28. Drixx Norvicodin [Hydra of House and Drixx]
30. Killthestory
^
scum that gets lynched
I really really like the way you think.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 am

In post 1712, Frozen Angel wrote:
Vifam ; Jet Black ; Gunsmith With Bebop Access aligned with bounty hunters
got killed by biological warfare and explosives during Night 1.

Spoiler: Jet Black
Jet Black

Gunsmith with Bebop Access

Aligned with the
Bounty Hunters

Gunsmith :
You can check one player each night to see if they have a gun or not.

Bebop Access :
As your Jet Black you have access to the private topic of Bebop members
[Redacted]

You will win when all the threats to Bounty hunters (town) are eliminated or nothing can prevent it.
You are Jet Black.Growing up with strong morals, you, reaching maturity, enlist in the Inter-Solar System Police (ISSP) and soon become an investigator. Due to the stubbornness you have when you chase after criminals, your nicknamed the Black Dog: the dog that bites its prey and never lets it go. But everything changed when the love of your life Alisa left you without even telling why and you lost your left arm while following a master criminal, Udai Taxim.

These incidents and more, were the reasons you left ISSP to become a bounty hunter. You bought Cowboy Bebop Sheep and found Spike Speigel a lonely bounty hunter cowboy; to team up and haunt criminals for money. Game is on!
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in .
Ok, so, something that's been bothering me, and I still don't know how to rectify it.

It kraska was scum, and had a gun, then what is with this kill flavor? He was clearly not killed with a gun, so why would he have been killed like this?

It almost makes me wonder if scum is framing Kraska. Or if Kraska just had some Grade A shitluck.
“Why was I chosen?'
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:06 am

Post by PJ. »

I think 1 was a scum kill and 1 was a pgo. Kraska said she was claiming later and said we couldn't vig her. So that was good enough for me to take it has a pgo. That's a testable claim, so we can deal with that later. Like I explained last page, your vote should really be on a member of the neighborhood but if you really feel kraska is the play, that's fine too, there is no reason to go anywhere other than those 5 places today. I personally fancy a mirhawk of davesaz lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The "biological warfare" flavor makes me think of the poison doc. The "explosives" makes me think of a second kill flavor and he was targeted by two different killers.

Although
In post 1726, Frozen Angel wrote:It indicates one kill
but then she could just be talking about how only Jet was killed and not that those are two different kill flavors.

I mean Kraska being hoodscum is entirely possible but I still think the simplest explanation is that its a framejob.

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:14 am

Who are you voting for?
In post 1985, Nero Cain wrote:Dunno how I feel about Cakez given that he was throwing shade but we share the same top two scumreads? I'm not sure how that works.

Hate everyone on the Masters wagon but its not like all 17 can be scum.

5. Space Dandy [Hydra of Varsoon and Shiro]
6. DrippingGoofball
13. SpyreX
^
get bullets

3. The Ascended Masters [Hydra of Bearbert D and Nachomamma8]
8. Road Kamelot
16. Expedience
28. Drixx Norvicodin [Hydra of House and Drixx]
30. Killthestory
^
scum that gets lynched
I don't care about what the rest of the town is doing.

If it really matters, then I can switch over later, but most of the time, my single vote doesn't help or hurt the wagon.

So, I think I'll just stick with my vote until you guys need it.

PEdit: I'm going to apprehensively say that it couldn't be the poisoner, because poison kills the next night, and Drixx seemed pretty clear that it was regular poison.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:16 am

List of Types of Kills, for Bookkeeping.
  • Explosives and Biological Weapons (I guess is 1? I dunno. But it seems that it's 1 based on what FA said)
  • Shot
  • Katana
So, based on GTA2 mafia, I'm guessing bulletproof will only work on one type of kill, or at least not on multiple types. So... yeah.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:16 am

not work on all types*
“Why was I chosen?'
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I just kinda think its not impossible that they lied about being a poison doc.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Kraska is not in the hood. Please stop saying that
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

i had time to write this hours ago but this whole thing is annoying as fuck and i cant find the motivation to care enough to call out the bullshit
everything aside, in what world does vifam claiming intent to investigate me make me lock scum? especially when that happened in a small pt of what? 5 or 6 people? The most logical thing to assume here is someone in the pt is probably scum and killed vifam who was widely townread and also pr because why the fuck wouldnt they? vifam claiming intent to investigate me doesnt really incriminate me as much as it incriminates people in the pt who had inside knowledge to him being a PR. duh.
anyway thats mathblade logic for ya and ive been at the receiving end of their insufferable bs tunneling before anf i dont fancy being in this position again. i dont really have the patience to engage them so lynch me and get this over with.

now about vifam. why the fuck...
yeah
like, sure, he had an early scumread on me, BUT when i pressed him to explain it, it turns out he MISTOOK NERO'S POSTS FOR MINE. and then he dropped the subject and never really called me scum or paid any attention to me for the remainder of the day. why the fuck he would end up checking me is beyond me. i would have crumbed something(although that would have backfired in my face anyway) had he, you know, CALLED ME SCUM. it didnt look like anyone was gonna check me or had any serious suspicions on me by the time day 1 ended so i didnt see the need to claim yet
but yeah
anyway im a 2 shot pgo, vigging me isnt an option like i said so lynch me today.
but before i forget. theres nothing about my pm that suggests biological warfare kill flavour
at all
i asked frozen to explain if this has anything to do with me but her answers were really vague. if im gonna be pedantic, explosives fall under chemical warfare x)) i think the bological warfare part is scum's doing
vifam's been targetted by scum
yeah
what else
oh yeah
VOTE: kraska

next im gonna look at the implicit early sheeping of math today... the people who didnt even care to ask questions before dropping the vote. especially since math's early posts on me today were obscure as fuck
anyway if we lynch me today, investigatives on dav and mirhawk obviously. there is still a chance that this whole thing was sheer bad luck or coincidence and none of the people in the pt are actually scum. bc vifam still makes sense as a scum kill pick as he was townread but not enough to draw protection
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

oh yeah and then investigate panzer after these two just to get rid of any shenanigans
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 2045, kraska77 wrote:next im gonna look at the implicit early sheeping of math today... the people who didnt even care to ask questions before dropping the vote. especially since math's early posts on me today were obscure as fuck
okay im sleep deprived and im going out later today so this will have to wait
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

All PGO claims should be done at the start of the game. He just said he couldn't be vigged. If he is a paranoid gun owner it is certainly not protown.

Two -- Vifam was not an established PR in game only in our thread not public one.

Three -- Why would you turn on your PGO after claiming you couldn't be vigged? If truth telling scum wouldn't be dumb enough to visit you and you would only be hit by investigatives.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:31 am

Post by PJ. »

for someone who is so sensitive about people using the right pronoun, you should probably use the correct ones for Kraska.

Also, I still think we should be lynching mirhawk here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”