Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 833, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 828, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anyways, until someone does something that is obvtown /obvscum to me, I'm just going to be floating around to the strongest wagons, ensuring there's constantly increasing pressure on someone, with momentum on that wagon.
You could do this and have absolutely no impact of the game at all, which I'm sure will serve you well if you're scum.
As an alternative, you could align with a block of people who agree with you philosophically (me/vifam/spyrex/kts) and together we can change how this day is played out.
This is yuck.
In post 841, The Ascended Masters wrote:Hi Expedience!

Who are you voting right now?
In post 848, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 843, Expedience wrote:Hey, I'm voting Skrub

I haven't read half the thread yet so it might change.
What you were reading to me as an attempt to be nonchalant read to me as frustration; I think that sometimes people react a bit too sensitively to votes on them and that seemed to be what was happening with Skrub.
In post 849, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 847, Expedience wrote:Not moving my vote until I catch up
Why not?
There's no reason you can't move your vote back later, correct?
This also is yuck.

There are other things, but these stuck out in my quick Iso. I think if we get a red flip on Ascended Nachoz we'll find another in Skrub.

Not a bad wagon.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 1758, The Ascended Masters wrote:Hey, Smith.

My top priority of today is bringing you into the collective in order to replace brothers Vifam and rb, or, if that is not possible because you are dirty dirty scum, end your game today. I liked a few of your posts yesterday, but I was a bit weirded out by you not responding to my call for a Zanos town case (I assume you didn't see it), and I didn't understand where your drive to solve the game went if you didn't share the mindset that I did of ending the day in a reasonable amount of time.

I'll go through your posts in depth later when I have the time, but I'd appreciate it if you talked to me about some reads that you care about before that time comes.
It's kind of weird that you're not responding to any of the people rallying against you
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 1783, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Mirhawk
What's this about?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 1785, MathBlade wrote:I think it is Kraska Rach SpyreX and Kraska are all some kind of nefarious entity.
In post 1786, MathBlade wrote:Mirhawk*
Is this related to that theory you were talking about before?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1849, Skrub wrote:
In post 1737, SpyreX wrote:
In post 1724, SirCakez wrote:Their strongarming a mislynch so quickly
Plus I never really got townvibes from them
Then why would you vote them over me?

Cause that lynch was me man
In post 1740, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Kraska77

At work will post more later there be reasons.

@Expedience you had a question why I did what I did. Because I let out as little as I could while explaining my read.
In post 1741, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1738, SpyreX wrote:Yo math of the bebop neighbor crew how about you explain wtf about yesterday and if vi claimed pr which then got him killed
I have a theory as to why Vifam was killed. Will post more later when I have time.
I'm kind of interested in hearing more about this

Just got home. The short version is Vifam said something in the PT. Something I could verify. Vifam ends up dead means scum didn't want that something to come out. Vifam's scumread in the PT was Kraska. Therefore Kraska is very likely scum.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 1785, MathBlade wrote:I think it is Kraska Rach SpyreX and Kraska are all some kind of nefarious entity.
In post 1792, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1767, RachMarie wrote:Hey guys and gals I am here catching up on writing for clients though, and I am happy about that because it means the bills will be paid. I genuinely thought master was scum.

Still have a strong town read on Spy, and Nacho so not sure why some people are scum reading them? Will be looking at some ISOs to get a better handle on this game and peg more folk.

As my character would say,

The road to victory seems an ever long and winding one.
this is super awful
What's super awful about it?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1853, Skrub wrote:
Is this related to that theory you were talking about before?
Dripping goofball no idea but the rest yes.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Skrub »

I stop stop posting on my phone because the quotes are getting all messed up :/
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1854, MathBlade wrote:

@Expedience you had a question why I did what I did. Because I let out as little as I could while explaining my read.
In post 1738, SpyreX wrote:Yo math of the bebop neighbor crew how about you explain wtf about yesterday and if vi claimed pr which then got him killed
I have a theory as to why Vifam was killed. Will post more later when I have time.

Just got home. The short version is Vifam said something in the PT. Something I could verify. Vifam ends up dead means scum didn't want that something to come out. Vifam's scumread in the PT was Kraska. Therefore Kraska is very likely scum.
So you have a scum informant in your PT then?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So was kraska in there or what is the link between the two but fine.im down

VOTE: kraska
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 1806, SpyreX wrote:Things wrong :
Mathblade
Masters
Nero
Expedience
Rachmarie
Skrub prolly
Dave
Ceberus
Aristophanes
Spyrex
Kraska

I feel like more. But jesus half the game on the wrong side of murderball and thats if i missed some
I'm unsure what we're supposed to get from this. You just listed a bunch of names...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1858, Aristophanes wrote:

So you have a scum informant in your PT then?
That is my theory yes.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Skrub »

Was Kraska in the PT?

Pedit: never mind
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah so I went over Imperiums ISO as well as Masters and I'm not entirely sure what you're saying is similar about them. Its not the day two reaction thing you were saying is classic Nacho seeing as how Imperium died night one. Imperium spent a lot more time fluffposting and stalled having an opinion by spending a lot of time talking about snarky. Not really the same vibe as Masters.

That being said I did notice in reading Masters ISO that they aren't maybe as squeaky clean as I had thought. They are seemingly not very committed to either the Rach or Maker wagons (the rach wagon in particular feels poorly justified which is maybe odd seeing as how they were okay with flipping back to it at any time) and they have a suspicious pencheit for defending House (and to a lesser extent scrub).

pedit:
Ah! wtf's with all these posts goddamnit.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Skrub »

Okay, I'm all caught up. I feel a little bit better about Sircakez now. Something about the way he's going after masters just feels like motivated town to me. I don't think he's faking his tone. I haven't seen any convincing proof of Rach being scum. Mirhawk gives off a bad vibe though

VOTE: mirhawk
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1847, Skrub wrote:
I don't remember masters being the main people behind that lynch
One of the main people, if not the main people. They barely considered alternatives.
In post 1851, Skrub wrote:
In post 1758, The Ascended Masters wrote:Hey, Smith.

My top priority of today is bringing you into the collective in order to replace brothers Vifam and rb, or, if that is not possible because you are dirty dirty scum, end your game today. I liked a few of your posts yesterday, but I was a bit weirded out by you not responding to my call for a Zanos town case (I assume you didn't see it), and I didn't understand where your drive to solve the game went if you didn't share the mindset that I did of ending the day in a reasonable amount of time.

I'll go through your posts in depth later when I have the time, but I'd appreciate it if you talked to me about some reads that you care about before that time comes.
It's kind of weird that you're not responding to any of the people rallying against you
It's because they're scum dodging
In post 1863, Mirhawk wrote:Yeah so I went over Imperiums ISO as well as Masters and I'm not entirely sure what you're saying is similar about them. Its not the day two reaction thing you were saying is classic Nacho seeing as how Imperium died night one. Imperium spent a lot more time fluffposting and stalled having an opinion by spending a lot of time talking about snarky. Not really the same vibe as Masters.

That being said I did notice in reading Masters ISO that they aren't maybe as squeaky clean as I had thought. They are seemingly not very committed to either the Rach or Maker wagons (the rach wagon in particular feels poorly justified which is maybe odd seeing as how they were okay with flipping back to it at any time) and they have a suspicious pencheit for defending House (and to a lesser extent scrub).

pedit:
Ah! wtf's with all these posts goddamnit.
It's how they forced the wagon to Waco and shot down any alternatives that's the big similarity I'm seeing
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'd vote kraska, although I doubt the validity of Math's argument.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Verifying that Vifam did state his intention to check Kraska for a gun in the PT.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So.

Lynches I'm for:
Road Kamelot
Cerberus

Lynches I'm not against:
Mirhawk
Skrub
Masters
Space Dandy

Vigs I am entirely for:
PV
Cerberus

So, I have some definitive reasons that I'll share for some of them.

PV - Lurking PoS, so I always want him vigged. Even when I'm on his team, like MGSV, I hate playing with him because he exclusively lurks.
Space Dandy - I don't know about Varsoon, and I'm not good at reading him, but Shino seems to have lurking as a scumtell. In Cyberpunk, she rarely posted anything while FA did a lot, and they were 3P. In our last game, Shadowrun, we were in a hydra, and she didn't do very much either, and we were scum. But, anecdotes.
Cerberus - I really don't like that whole "I'm being a lurking, shitposting PoS because fuck meta" post. That's enough to move him straight to the top of my "kill it with lynch/fire/bullets/katanas/whatever the fuck that biological warfare and explosives bullshit is, I don't care just make it dead now."
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1865, SirCakez wrote:One of the main people, if not the main people. They barely considered alternatives.
The first half of this statement is incorrect, the second half is true.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Speculating the reasons for a nightkill is rarely valid unless they have some decent reads, or are leading the town. Night actions are rarely reasons to kill. So, I'll let you have your charade, while I do actual scumhunting.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1865, SirCakez wrote:It's how they forced the wagon to Waco and shot down any alternatives that's the big similarity I'm seeing
God. Why didn't you just tell me what to look at specifically in the first place.

Not cool.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1864, Skrub wrote:Okay, I'm all caught up. I feel a little bit better about Sircakez now. Something about the way he's going after masters just feels like motivated town to me. I don't think he's faking his tone. I haven't seen any convincing proof of Rach being scum. Mirhawk gives off a bad vibe though

VOTE: mirhawk
I agree about SirCakez.

What don't you like about Mirhawk? I liked his latest posts.

RachMarie is my strongest scumread, these are the best reasons why she's scum:
In post 620, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 611, RachMarie wrote:It is a tentative read so far but feel like KTS could be town he is already invested enough to get ticked off at the hyperposters and that means he is genuinely trying to sort shit out.
It is a tentative read so far but feel like Rach could be scum she isn't invested enough to make real reads and just drops off a lazy kts town read and that means she isn't genuinely trying to sort shit out.

VOTE: rachmarie
In post 1770, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, wtf is that last post rach?

"I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT MASTER WAS SCUM"
.Oh really? Are you in the business of voting for people who you don't think are scum normally?
In post 1774, Cerberus v666 wrote:And the blatant unpromptrd flavor crumb.

Rach is either scum or a PR, there is NO other reason to crumb flavor in this game, given that it's not role madness.

So as a PR, why the hell are you preemptively setting up for a claim later while simultaneously painting a target on your forehead?

As scum, it certainly makes sense though.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1869, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 1865, SirCakez wrote:One of the main people, if not the main people. They barely considered alternatives.
The first half of this statement is incorrect, the second half is true.
How is it incorrect?
In post 1871, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 1865, SirCakez wrote:It's how they forced the wagon to Waco and shot down any alternatives that's the big similarity I'm seeing
God. Why didn't you just tell me what to look at specifically in the first place.

Not cool.
:facepalm:
I thought it was obvious, mb
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1867, Mirhawk wrote:Verifying that Vifam did state his intention to check Kraska for a gun in the PT.
Oh, that's actually a good argument.

VOTE: kraska77

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”