pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

ari, how you feeling wrt reads.

drixx, math, im still pointing you guys out.

kraska, ds, maker, rb do you have relevant things to say?

cerbrus, abr, davesaz fuggin do something sometim, kthnx

kts, vifam, appreciate the entertainment i do but lets get together
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

add expedient to the pointing you out list
add sbrub to to the do something relevant list
add nero to the do something period list
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Nosferatu is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-10-18 18:30:00)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing(for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Telling people to do something is just as useless of an activity as the people not doing anything
ok
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

i guess. im getting sick of the day but i still wanna hear from people who want not to be triple vigged/tracked/roeblocked
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Is there really going to be 67 pages worth of information?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 1283, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
Spoiler: Real Folks - Scrub ISO - Day 1
1. --> Clarifies "Dont care comment"; annoyed with scumread for overanalysis, etc -->
The first part really doesn't feel that great; I also assumed that he meant he didn't care about the votes. The paranoid tone just reads as scum-motivated to me. On the other hand, the other half of the post feels like genuine frustration from town rather than scum having found a convenient excuse to post less. So, yeah, I am mixed here. --
Neutral (+1)

I would call this scummy but I suppose a frustrated Townie could make many of these posts. Then again, what must be considered is whether "frustrated Townie" is a good persona for scum to play. I have mixed feelings about this.

2. --> Votes us and continues to question the formation of the scrub wagon -->
Once again, I see the townie frustration mixed in with a convenient vote. I agree with Skrub that the wagon formation at the beginning was based off of some pretty bad reasoning, but I disagree with the way he decided to plop down a vote on us knowing full and well that the wagon on us and him were competing with each other. So, the question is motive -- Town frustration or convenient alternate wagon or both? It's hard to tell with this post. --
Null (0)

This started my scumread. It could certainly be frustrated Town. Again, it's easy for scum to say they were frustrated Town. However, I doubt his motives. It seems like he was too easily voting the big wagon. I would rate his as Neutral (-1).

3. --> Reasoning for voting our slot -->
Really don't like this post because all the reasoning is pretty generic. Changing votes a lot, especially early-on in the game, is by no means scummy; are we to be static and have unchanging reads throughout the game? Your vote is your weapon, and there is no reason not to have dynamic reads as more information is given. The idea behind wagon-hopping being scummy is that you try to find the most convenient wagons to be on, which I would argue is not the case for this slot though I am obviously biased. Self-votes are always bad, but people still do them; reading things such as that are hard to read and the way you reasoned that amounts basically to generic reasoning and WIFOM. Finally, the post you quoted -- Yes, it was bad in hindsight, but what makes you feel it was made with malicious intent. I later clarified & admitted I messed up there though the majority of you simply called it backtracking to reinforce your cases on this slot. Since when are townies perfect? We're not looking just at wirds; we're looking at actions and feelings, motivations and ideals. -
Neutral (-1)

I can look at Ircher and see that Ircher was changing votes fairly frequently. Again, I do not see what is scummy. Ircher may change votes, and I may change them too. Skrub being the next biggest wagon is not a reason to vote, but it is definitely a reason to read that slot. From my read and this post, I found that I had a scumread. Again, in Mafia we look for motivations. I found Ircher's post bad, but I obviously knew it came from Town. However, it was Skrub's motivation, and not exact words, for voting me that I found scummy

4. --> Nitpicking my other head's post -->
This is what is called confirmation bias; you are so intent on showing we are scum that you feel the need to just be nitpickey about our posts. I don't blame you.... too much..... -
Null (0)

What I found was that you were quoting posts out of context and then saying that I admit I am scummy and my posts come from a scum motivation. This is very, very bad logic and very anti-Town. I do think that a genuinely frustrated Town could do this, though.

ISO Score: 0
Base Score: 0
Bias Score: +1.0
Final Score: +1.0 (Neutral-Town)

I actually read this slot as tunnelled on this slot and frustrated with the wagon on him; looking at the ISO, I disagree with my other head's idea that Scrub is scum; the lack of noise brings out the frustration in Scrub's posts. The one thing I want to watch is how Skrub's reads evolve especially after this post.

~Zanos
I am currently weakly scumreading this slot. Of course, we will discuss more on whether Skrub really is scum or a frustrated Town later. For now, this is my read. (A weak scumread is usually near the strongest I get in Day 1. Moderate to strong scumreads usually only come later, after some flips).

PEdit: Not really. Most pages, especially near the start, contain little real information and more random insults and spam.

~Maker
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:21 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1623, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1621, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1618, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1597, pisskop wrote:fuck both of you.

theres a whole subforum for wasting time and space. and numerous sites to chess in
IIRC DS does this when bored. I've seen it. Not always chess, but games of a sort. NAI I'd say, though annoying.
I don't necessarily play games. I just tend to talk about non-game things.
So it wasn't you that played hangman that one time? Possibly with RC?

Memory has failed me. Oh well! It's still not something unexpected from you. What had you so bored?
No. That wasn't me, but I have either read it, or been in that game. I don't remember.

Anyways, I tell jokes. Lots of jokes. Especially puns.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:22 am

In post 1643, davesaz wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Blatantly ducking giving any reason for votes.

I'm not against voting MoZ but the
why
is rather mysterious to me.
What
are they doing / not doing which makes them scum?
This is D1. My reasons are not for the unworthy. Especially now. If you don't like that, go fuck yourself.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 am

In post 1651, pisskop wrote:ari, how you feeling wrt reads.

drixx, math, im still pointing you guys out.

kraska, ds, maker, rb do you have relevant things to say?

cerbrus, abr, davesaz fuggin do something sometim, kthnx

kts, vifam, appreciate the entertainment i do but lets get together
Yes.

I hid the bodies in the [REDACTED].

In all seriousness, I will have some stuff to say once I get on my PC, but right now I'm on mobile.
“Why was I chosen?'
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:36 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1651, pisskop wrote: cerbrus, abr, davesaz fuggin do something sometim, kthnx
Evidently you're not reading? :roll:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

Pisskop what could i do to get you into a maker vote today?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1582, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1546, Nero Cain wrote:marry me kraska.

and then sheep me on Drixx.
VOTE: drixx
Drixx is never taking off tho Idk why
I'll probably just end up switching to zanos to end the day if theres no progress
Someone vig drixx tonight pls
You guys are fucking idiots.

I'm a poison doc. The crumb was the season and episode where Dr. House treats a patient who is being poisoned.

with that said

@Mod: Replace out. I can't handle some of these assholes right now.

See what shitting on people gets you, dumb fucks?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1662, SpyreX wrote:Pisskop what could i do to get you into a maker vote today?
Ill do it. I guess theres no reason not to.

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: maker of zanos
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Drixx asked to replace out. Searching for a replacement.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Drixx, dont leave. Especially after corn-holing your replacement like that.

I guess that means we def have an sk or some kinda cult though. There was 1 cult in the show I remember. Something about dolphins and turning people into monkeys.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh.

Yep lets keep this day trucking.

I could see it with the flavor and look jerkbags house was town
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:15 am

Post by kraska77 »

wtf is wrong with some of u ppl
why am i being called "asshole", "idiot", "dumb fuck" exactly??
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by kraska77 »

that was way out of line fking drixx
learn not to be a fucking kid jesus
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was going to warn about this to multiple people but instead I will make a general post

Please stop all the personal attacks. This is a game meant to be played like one. I know things might get heated and you might feel angry and I know how hypocritical it might seem coming out of my mouth as someone who can't stop her emotions at all but I am asking you to make yourselves a favor and keep this game fun and don't destroy its real purpose by annoying each other.

Thank you all

edit : I invite you all that if you have issues about someone else, try pm'ing me instead of insulting them.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Skrub »

And he only had like 3 votes on him. I don't get why he reacted that way
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Vifam »

Drixx wrote:
In post 1582, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1546, Nero Cain wrote:marry me kraska.

and then sheep me on Drixx.
VOTE: drixx
Drixx is never taking off tho Idk why
I'll probably just end up switching to zanos to end the day if theres no progress
Someone vig drixx tonight pls
You guys are fucking idiots.

I'm a poison doc. The crumb was the season and episode where Dr. House treats a patient who is being poisoned.

with that said

@Mod: Replace out. I can't handle some of these assholes right now.

See what shitting on people gets you, dumb fucks?
lmfaooo wth
ok
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Drixx »

I've asked to replace out and spectate, so normally I wouldn't post again; however, someone directly asked a question: I was mostly referring to Nero and others *cough* Pisskop *cough* who have played with me and know that my level of posting is never indicative of my alignment, but they do the same stupid shit and push me for lynch when I decide its best to watch for awhile. Every. Fucking. Time.

You just got caught in the middle because you do NOT know me and therefore you let said dumb fucks influence you because for a lot of people, lurk = scum. Not me.

And I didn't cornhole my replacement. The crumb that House put out in hydra was so fucking obvious, I've been facepalming that nobody ever got it. Well ... scum or whomever poisons probably got it and just didn't say anything. Obviously nobody among the group of specials pushing me for literally no reason got it though.

@Farside - Much love, but if I stayed in this game, it was gonna be a Space Dandy 2 all over again, and nobody needs that. Would love to be hooked up with spectate. I won't be posting again until post game.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Vifam »

Guys it's just a roleplaying game
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”