Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8770, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8758, McMenno wrote:right, but there's reason to believe that skybird's claim was one of the mod-corrected ones
Who says the mod "had" to correct anything. V had guaranteed 3 (at least) will be 100% accurate claims. If he received 3 or more accurate claims, why would he correct the rest?

And no, mine wasn't mod-corrected, but it has been "rephrased" better. I said something along the lines of "I triggered my Joy Ride event which resulted in myself and the said 4 player being in an alliance.". I also had "all of whom are my own picks" attached to assert they were not random picks. If you want, I could go dig the PM I send for the exact phrasing.
The mod changed my phrasing as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:37 am

Post by mastin2 »

Right now, lynch order for me is basically TWIE/S_S (interchangeable) > SnarkySnowman > kraskaesque > literally anyone else.

I really don't think our lynch should be outside those four today.
But we've got a lot of number crunching and analysis to do. At least I do.
Later.

I'm running on less than 3 hours of sleep so I do need a nap, and I'm INCREDIBLY busy at the moment so I can't spend all too terribly much time on the game right now.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #8777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:40 am

Post by McMenno »

well there's no reason to assume grapes is scum anyway, and the mod didn't change my phrasing

I think think the amended claims are Titus, Almost and Skybird
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #8778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 8593, Varsoon wrote::right: Three selected players' submitted claims will be amended to being the truth when posted into the game thread in this way.
exact wording, for the record

@Varsoon say there are four players, A B C and D. A sent in the truth, B C and D did not. Will B C AND D's claims be amended?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8772, Titus wrote:Take out SS put in Farside?
:facepalm:
For fuck's sakes.
Drop the fucking farside scumread already.

She's not fucking scum.

Before I just had really strong feelings about it, and not seeing scum motive from her.

Now there's objective, hard fucking proof, of it.

Skybird's farside interactions are not scum-scum.
Furthermore, and far more importantly, farside's Skybird interactions are not scum-scum.

Plus, if you disagree with me about DGB being basically a nonentity in VCA considerations, if you consider DGB to be a pro-scum name (I do not), then scum were defending DGB by going after farside: Skybird did, and DGB did, and basically all the other scumspects did.

I don't have the time to deal with this shit right now.

But drop that damned read already.
How many times will you twist logic to its extremes and point out theoretical possibilities in order to justify her maybe being scum? Because with every passing piece of evidence we get, the scenario required for her to be scum becomes increasingly contrived and convoluted.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8777, McMenno wrote:well there's no reason to assume grapes is scum anyway, and the mod didn't change my phrasing

I think think the amended claims are Titus, Almost and Skybird
No. My claim is 100% true.

I attempted to put my result and fluff my lack of thief ability use. I was not likely mod corrected.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 8779, mastin2 wrote:
For fuck's sakes.

She's not fucking scum.

Before I just had really strong feelings about it, and not seeing scum motive from her.

Furthermore, and far more importantly, farside's Skybird interactions are not scum-scum.

Plus, if you disagree with me about DGB being basically a nonentity in VCA considerations, if you consider DGB to be a pro-scum name (I do not), then scum were defending DGB by going after farside: Skybird did, and DGB did, and basically all the other scumspects did.

How many times will you twist logic to its extremes and point out theoretical possibilities in order to justify her maybe being scum? Because with every passing piece of evidence we get, the scenario required for her to be scum becomes increasingly contrived and convoluted.
:nerd:
Thank you. I was starting to feel it was just me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8779, mastin2 wrote:
For fuck's sakes.

She's not fucking scum.

I have been. I reached the conclusion that for Farside to be scum in the group of 6, TWIE also had to be scum. You then suggest TWIE is scum. You're filling in details.

Farside has a mountain of evidence against her, but you twist and say no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

Scum picked you. Ever wonder why Mastina?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8762, Titus wrote:
In post 8757, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8747, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8598, Varsoon wrote:
Mastin2:
Allied with Creature. No Action. Had no Ally.
Okay, so the no action is my fault since I didn't know I could say that, but this is interesting.
I said that I had no ally and that I submitted McMenno.

Also also, the good news is: I got a guilty with my investigation.
The bad news is: I think in spite of the result, TheWayItEnds is town anyway and just has a killing action meaning I (probably) wasted my role. :facepalm:
So, you're telling us TWIE has an ability that allows him to kill, and yet you still think him to be town?? With all the lack of kills that's been going on so far?

To me: ANYONE who has the ability to kill is a suspect. I firmly believe the scum had to forgo their night kills to trigger the Cluster.

VOTE: TWIE

That's until I know WHY he is town, and then -if convinced- I'll switch to Creature, again until I'm given reason to believe the claims he's Town aligned.

If both arguments are convincing enough, I will move on to lynch Shadow_Step.
Explain please.

I was specifically looking for which actions were mod corrected but there's no NK submission.
We were all wondering why N1 ended with no scum kills. N2 also didn't if I recall right (my brain is malfunctioning today and I'm damn too lazy to check back). I had this theory about the Cluster (which may kill "several" people) being their "mass-kill" alternative to individual NKs. In my theory, if they wanted to activate the Cluster they had to forgo their usual night kills (I believe it to be a balancing thing from Varsoon).

So, scum had the ability to kill each night but chose not to in order for the Cluster to work, and I firmly believe in that theory of mine.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8784, Almost50 wrote:
Mastin2:
Okay, so the no action is my fault since I didn't know I could say that, but this is interesting.

The bad news is: I think in spite of the result, TheWayItEnds is town anyway and just has a killing action meaning I (probably) wasted my role. :facepalm:
So, you're telling us TWIE has an ability that allows him to kill, and yet you still think him to be town?? With all the lack of kills that's been going on so far?

To me: ANYONE who has the ability to kill is a suspect. I firmly believe the scum had to forgo their night kills to trigger the Cluster.

That's until I know WHY he is town, and then -if convinced- I'll switch to Creature, again until I'm given reason to believe the claims he's Town aligned.

Explain please.

I was specifically looking for which actions were mod corrected but there's no NK submission.
We were all wondering why N1 ended with no scum kills. N2 also didn't if I recall right (my brain is malfunctioning today and I'm damn too lazy to check back). I had this theory about the Cluster (which may kill "several" people) being their "mass-kill" alternative to individual NKs. In my theory, if they wanted to activate the Cluster they had to forgo their usual night kills (I believe it to be a balancing thing from Varsoon).

So, scum had the ability to kill each night but chose not to in order for the Cluster to work, and I firmly believe in that theory of mine.
What evidence supports it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

The lack of an n1 kill is a major source of paranoia for me. If your theory is correct, my last final doubts on RR can be put to rest Almost. So I apologize if you feel criticized. I want you to be right, so I am triple checking you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #8787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:06 am

Post by McMenno »

have you thought about the scumteam forgetting to send in a kill :^)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8787, McMenno wrote:have you thought about the scumteam forgetting to send in a kill :^)
Normally, I would laugh this and call it absurd. Yet, since Dragon Age, I cannot rule it out. How can we prove Almost's theory?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #8789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:19 am

Post by McMenno »

I think I want to wait for varsoon's answer to my question
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I reread the pt between sky and myself.
I'm thinking based on what she said xfyul is town and shiro maybe town. Idk as much about that, but she never said anything about snarky till day 3.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8790, farside22 wrote:I reread the pt between sky and myself.
I'm thinking based on what she said xfyul is town and shiro maybe town. Idk as much about that, but she never said anything about snarky till day 3.
Farside, suppose TWIE is scum. What are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8785, Titus wrote:
Mastin2:

Explain please.

Nothing solid. It's circumstantial evidence (lack of NKs), but it's good enough. If The town had a killing role in TWIE, why the heck is farside still alive today? I mean, I'm NOT suggesting she should be vigged at this time, but at some point in the past it was a plausible move.

OK, not farside. Why wasn't DGB who had already claimed a traitor and her flip would've helped with the read on KC. Why wasn't DGB vigged? There are others who -at one point or another- would've been plausible vig targets, and none of them was shot.

The lack of NKs means either scum are forgoing their night action OR town with protection has been shot at, both of which spell TWIE is SCUM.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 8791, Titus wrote:
In post 8790, farside22 wrote:I reread the pt between sky and myself.
Farside, suppose TWIE is scum. What are your reads?
Who are you going to tunnel when I flip town?
Serious question because everytime you get a response you put far scum equal player town based on my response and barely consider the fact I'm town.

Based on the iso from skybird do you think twie is scum?
What about cakez iso?

Twie is at best a lurker.
I notice in the iso he kept calling cakez scum but never voted the guy.
He has no interaction to go off of so my read on snarky and moi would be unchanged.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8792, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8785, Titus wrote:
Mastin2:

Explain please.

Nothing solid. It's circumstantial evidence (lack of NKs), but it's good enough. If The town had a killing role in TWIE, why the heck is farside still alive today? I mean, I'm NOT suggesting she should be vigged at this time, but at some point in the past it was a plausible move.

OK, not farside. Why wasn't DGB who had already claimed a traitor and her flip would've helped with the read on KC. Why wasn't DGB vigged? There are others who -at one point or another- would've been plausible vig targets, and none of them was shot.

The lack of NKs means either scum are forgoing their night action OR town with protection has been shot at, both of which spell TWIE is SCUM.
Good points.
Although action would fail on me, he said eventual snarky needs to be taken care of, but not killing snarky?
Lots of talk from him and no vote too.

VOTE: twie

I'm good with this.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Creature »

Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

There's a guilty on TWIE. TWIE hasn't contributed.

Why can't you just answer the question asked? I spent a lot of time reevaluating your slot given Skybird's flip.

Suppose TWIE is scum, what are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Creature »

What are going to be the alliances?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I want Farside. I want to communicate with her on reads. Just straight up no noise. No bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and Kraska should totally trigger the stress change at night if possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”