Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

I'll do Cakez next probs.
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

:|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: drixx
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Vifam »

Are you voting because of House or did something Drixx say turn you off or something
ok
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm Ive asked house things and been brushedoff and Ive implied drixx should at least say things that are relevant.

I dont want to sink a vote onto a rach-maker-xyz wagon when theres already enough votes.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 am

Post by RachMarie »

Math does not belong in mafia games logic and psychology do
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

We're at like barely half. That's no where near enough.

That's leaving aside the correct number is 20 votes
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1304, pisskop wrote:hmmm Ive asked house things and been brushedoff and Ive implied drixx should at least say things that are relevant.

I dont want to sink a vote onto a rach-maker-xyz wagon when theres already enough votes.
That's dumb
ok
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

Spoiler: Real Folks - SirCakez ISO - Day 1
Hard to get a read on this ISO. SirCakez needs to cut down on the quote walls and just quote or reference what is needed or split up the posts imo. The quotes are hiding Cakez's actual content. SirCakez (whether intentionally or not) seems to obfuscate his posts a lot and I'd like him to summarize his posts in a bit more condensed way. I'll look at this again later.

ISO Score: ?
Base Score: ?
Bias Score: ?
Final Score: ?

Cakez, please cut down on the number of quote walls and/or split up your posts; it obfuscates the actual content in your posts and I dont feel like mushing through it right now.

~Zanos

Pedit: Logic is part of math. Setup-Spec and EV deal with Statistics. Get used to it.
- "Zanos, the world of Light and Darkness, is led by its leader, the one who possesses a fragile balance between the Light and the Darkness."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1135, pisskop wrote:pppe

expedient why do you scumread house again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1306, SpyreX wrote:We're at like barely half. That's no where near enough.

We have 2 good sized wagons up and going -we need to be pressing people to make cases and take sides.

I will be over here trying to stir up trouble, but its easy to be lost in a large game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

So why did all the sheep follow nacho? do any of them have a case or something to say? gotta say hopping along to a weak bus or a townie sounds like a scum wet dream when they dont have to justify it.

Its a safe haven, even though it in theory produces content.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1299, Skrub wrote:
In post 1296, SirCakez wrote:It didn't actually try to progress anything. Just asking why you're being wagoned then leaving isn't town at all.
Not that much admittedly, but not the basically nothing you had contributed at that point.
How does that not progress anything? I want people explain their votes so I can understand who actually believes I'm scum and who was just being opportunistic. And I left because I have a paper due tomorrow and I didn't start it until last night. Up to this point you've still done basically nothing.
And what about the 20+ people who weren't voting you?
In post 1308, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
Hard to get a read on this ISO. SirCakez needs to cut down on the quote walls and just quote or reference what is needed or split up the posts imo. The quotes are hiding Cakez's actual content. SirCakez (whether intentionally or not) seems to obfuscate his posts a lot and I'd like him to summarize his posts in a bit more condensed way. I'll look at this again later.

Cakez, please cut down on the number of quote walls and/or split up your posts; it obfuscates the actual content in your posts and I dont feel like mushing through it right now.

~Zanos

Pedit: Logic is part of math. Setup-Spec and EV deal with Statistics. Get used to it.
That's because I keep having to do catchups
Its not a choice really
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Vifam »

It's honestly kinda cool I just wanna know why you do it lol
ok
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1310, pisskop wrote:
In post 1306, SpyreX wrote:We're at like barely half. That's no where near enough.

We have 2 good sized wagons up and going -we need to be pressing people to make cases and take sides.

I will be over here trying to stir up trouble, but its easy to be lost in a large game.
When the number is less than one billion and 50 pages of 'content' i agree more.

Cause theres nothing to be done now in .make out fight land.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Vifam »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: RachMarie
ok
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by pisskop »

idk. Before the day ends I want more from drixx.

The bar is, on D1, set so low we can lynch just about anything with 2 legs. So more people to talk about what is lynchable. D1 is important for establishing a persons mindset.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont like rach not pandering to her wagon, as silly as that sounds. Shes always like that though. Im getting that if she did sweat it I should be more concerned with her.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1317, pisskop wrote:I dont like rach not pandering to her wagon, as silly as that sounds. Shes always like that though. Im getting that if she did sweat it I should be more concerned with her.
What do you consider pandering
ok
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Shes not posting more or giving suddenly reads or talking for the sake of it or even fingering scum off it.

pandering, as in squirming under pressure
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1319, pisskop wrote:
Shes not posting more or giving suddenly reads
or talking for the sake of it or even fingering scum off it.

pandering, as in squirming under pressure
That's debatable

Obv she's not freaking out

she's a grown women
ok
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

Spoiler: Real Folks -- SpyreX ISO -- Day 1
1. --> Basically voting whoever Nacho does -->
Aside from whether it's a good idea, it'sa pretty easy way to excuse yourself to do nothing, and I'm not too fond of the idea. I'll reserve further judgement though. -
Null (0)

2. --> Complains about my reactionary analysis of KTS in -->
And what exactly is wrong with the post? It wasn't even a strong conclusion; just more of an aside/comment on how KTS was behaving this game & why. At worst its null at best its null. -
Neutral (-1)

3. --> Complains about the request for reasons for the wagon -->
Obviously, people are yelling because it isn't super obvious at a glance. Just cuz something looks obvious to you doesn't mean it does to everyone else. And quite frankly, I don't like how you are basically shouting from the sidelines despite not having giving your reasons to do so; it feels you dont want to be held accountable should this slot flip as town. -
Scum (-2)

4. --> Scrub is "obvtown" and Maker voting Scrub is "warm trash" -->
Yeah, the confirmation bias coming from this slot is quite obviously, and it really doesnt feel like town deathtunneling each other either. Show that Scrub is obvtown; if that were the case, then why is Scrub the competing top wagon? Also --> Look at the double-standard when it comes to people voting your townreads. I understand that the Scrub vote was somewhat bad, but how can you argue that Scrub's vote was much better in comparison --> You had no problem with it as far as I can tell. This is scum targeting the weakest link, not town that likes to deathtunnel players. Your attitude this game tells me so. -
Very Scum (-3)

ISO Score: -6
Base Score: -1.5
Bias Score: -1.0
Final Score: -2.5 (Lean Scum)

SpyreX is scum; this doesn't look like a town mindset to me: lack of accountability, biased perspectives, double standards, and shouting from the sideline to lynch someone without going into significant enough detail to explain why.

VOTE: SpyreX

@SpyreX --> Explain to me why you feel your actions show a town-motivation and/or the fallancies/logical leaps I've taken in my analysis of you.

~Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Maker_of_Zanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Maker_of_Zanos »

In post 1312, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1299, Skrub wrote:
In post 1296, SirCakez wrote:It didn't actually try to progress anything. Just asking why you're being wagoned then leaving isn't town at all.
Not that much admittedly, but not the basically nothing you had contributed at that point.
How does that not progress anything? I want people explain their votes so I can understand who actually believes I'm scum and who was just being opportunistic. And I left because I have a paper due tomorrow and I didn't start it until last night. Up to this point you've still done basically nothing.
And what about the 20+ people who weren't voting you?

~Zanos

That's because I keep having to do catchups
Its not a choice really
It's nothing personal; it just adds in some noise that makes it hard to not want to just skim through your posts. Maybe my other head can parse that better.
~Zanos
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

idk.

what does scumrach look like? I recall it lurkersacking and promising a gold tabernacle for my living room.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1321, Maker_of_Zanos wrote:
Spoiler: Real Folks -- SpyreX ISO -- Day 1
1. --> Basically voting whoever Nacho does -->
Aside from whether it's a good idea, it'sa pretty easy way to excuse yourself to do nothing, and I'm not too fond of the idea. I'll reserve further judgement though. -
Null (0)

2. --> Complains about my reactionary analysis of KTS in -->
And what exactly is wrong with the post? It wasn't even a strong conclusion; just more of an aside/comment on how KTS was behaving this game & why. At worst its null at best its null. -
Neutral (-1)

3. --> Complains about the request for reasons for the wagon -->
Obviously, people are yelling because it isn't super obvious at a glance. Just cuz something looks obvious to you doesn't mean it does to everyone else. And quite frankly, I don't like how you are basically shouting from the sidelines despite not having giving your reasons to do so; it feels you dont want to be held accountable should this slot flip as town. -
Scum (-2)

4. --> Scrub is "obvtown" and Maker voting Scrub is "warm trash" -->
Yeah, the confirmation bias coming from this slot is quite obviously, and it really doesnt feel like town deathtunneling each other either. Show that Scrub is obvtown; if that were the case, then why is Scrub the competing top wagon? Also --> Look at the double-standard when it comes to people voting your townreads. I understand that the Scrub vote was somewhat bad, but how can you argue that Scrub's vote was much better in comparison --> You had no problem with it as far as I can tell. This is scum targeting the weakest link, not town that likes to deathtunnel players. Your attitude this game tells me so. -
Very Scum (-3)

ISO Score: -6
Base Score: -1.5
Bias Score: -1.0
Final Score: -2.5 (Lean Scum)

SpyreX is scum; this doesn't look like a town mindset to me: lack of accountability, biased perspectives, double standards, and shouting from the sideline to lynch someone without going into significant enough detail to explain why.

VOTE: SpyreX

@SpyreX --> Explain to me why you feel your actions show a town-motivation and/or the fallancies/logical leaps I've taken in my analysis of you.

~Zanos
Nah I'm cool thanks for playing.

Unless you want to really throw down. I could go for a fast action high stakes 1v1 today.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”