Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:44 am

Post by karnos »

In post 89, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 49, karnos wrote:
In post 43, Knighty Knight wrote:Odds on you being a scum for pushing him so hard so early in the game for no legitimate reason other then you "having a gut scumread" which is a 50/50 true or false (basically a good way to justify an illegitimate reason).

TL;DR you don't really a good reason to push alpaca so hard :igmeou:
Challenge accepted.

VOTE: AlpacaAlpaca
What does this mean?
It means I am more than willing to be seen as scum for pushing "so hard" early in the game.

1- I don't have a problem with being seen as scum by some random dude I've never played with.

2- Pushing hard and getting a real wagon going is how the game starts to get real, I'm certainly not going to resist it because someone thinks it looks scummy.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:49 am

Post by karnos »

In post 159, ironstove wrote:
This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
I thought you wanted to hammer Alpaca. What changed?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:01 am

Post by karnos »

In post 173, aronagrundy wrote:
How haven't I been causing conflict? Did you miss my argument with pp?
The argument you tried to blow off as a joke?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:39 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:So my gut scum read on Alpaca was b/c I felt like his #8 and #10 were a little glib and trollsy and I think that sometimes can come from scum. I also didn't like his vote on Karnos like at all. Meta wise, when he is town he seems to hunt more. I mean I know its early game and there's not much of anything but I mean...GUT! Also his reaction to getting waggoned was mostly just waving it off. If he was town wouldn't he be more paranoid of a growing wagon on him? His faux rage vote on me in 55 was also p funny.
In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I'm hoping to die somewhere mid-game or sooner because my end-game is horrible.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
I also did not like this post much. If he's town then this was unnecessary WIFOM. Part of me thinks that as scum he wouldn't say something that paints a big ole' target on him but the timming of this was also strange FMPOV. This is about the time that the Alpaca wagon started to get
somewhat
serious and I had felt that his vote switch to Karnos was so he could bandwagon someone that was not him.

He also later says this.
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner
who is a mafia PR
getting lynched.
Which is exactly what I felt that Stove could be trying to distract from the Alpaca wagon.
I am surprised you even did meta at this point but if you did you obviously missed the part where I tend to make jokes a lot regardless as alignment and that i dont start scumhunting till like at least 5 pages in. And as much as there was intent on me since we were like page 3 i doubted Iron would actually vote I was just playing it up
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:40 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 128, ironstove wrote:Ok guys, I changed my mind

VOTE: aronagrundy

Scum partner detected
So just to get this straight you think that Nero is scum so you voted him but than you think that Aron is Nero's scum partner so you are voting him?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:40 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 141, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 139, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 131, Nero Cain wrote:lurking in his PT
Day chat is awesome, right? Tell him the joke I just told you.
Explain this
I actually laughed so hard at this
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:40 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 172, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 84, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 83, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 81, Knighty Knight wrote:There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason. Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4
instead of waiting for concrete evidence

well im not on it for the lynch >.>

(underlined part) thats not really how mafia games work.

VOTE: unvote
He was at L-2 when you unvoted. Why are you getting so jumpy over Knight pointing this out? I believe one unvoted when 'intent' was declared (i think this intent was fake). The wagon itself wasn't terrible as we do need to get out of RVS somehow and pushing someone to L-1 is a way to do so.
I felt paranoid about it, so i unvoted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it was actually a push for better conversation , but you can take it like that if you must?
So i orignally didnt think that the Cmit unvote was scummy at all but I really don't like your responce to someone calling you out on it. What were you paranoid about? That I would get lynched?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 120, ironstove wrote:did this kid really puts himself as his #2 town read behind another player LOL WHAT?!??!?
In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 126, ironstove wrote:The # are the order in the first post that the host put us in. WTF are you smoking.
You argument for me being scum is that I put myself as the second highest town read but you also knew that I just c&ped the player list wich perfectly explains why I'm after the first player on that list.
I am actually curious as well why you even put yourself on ur readlist let alone in second place. And copying and pasting isnt really a valid reason caseu you couldve copied and pasted yourself to first or not at all
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 169, Knighty Knight wrote:Town :cop:
1. LmkGuy
5. PenguinPower
6. Ironstove
12. Knighty Knight

Null :neutral:
2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp
9. Lowell
11. Alpaca Alpaca
13. Tracer

Scum :twisted:
3. Nero Cain
8. aronagrundy
10. Cmitc1

Nulls haven't said enough to make me suspicious, towns are myself and people I believe to have good evidence/ arguments with seemingly minimal bias, scum are people I beleive to act suspicious and have sound arguments against them.
In post 170, Knighty Knight wrote:VOTE: Arona Grundy
Where was this read, or vote, before others started talking about aron? Aron reads more newbtown than flailing scum to me, and this vote looks opportunistic. Like he needs sanction from others.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:02 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so at this point I have a town lean on Lmk and Nero and a scum lean on Aron, Saru and Tracer
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:50 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 177, karnos wrote:
When did I do this?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:59 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 184, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so at this point I have a town lean on Lmk and Nero and a scum lean on Aron, Saru and Tracer
You have a scumread on someone who's only posted once!
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:01 am

Post by aronagrundy »

That should be a question mark not an exclamation point lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 182, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I am actually curious as well why you even put yourself on ur readlist let alone in second place. And copying and pasting isnt really a valid reason caseu you couldve copied and pasted yourself to first or not at all
none of the reads are in any order of strength, only numerical order. I know you guys are new but this is not something you and Stove should have trouble understanding.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:15 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

yeah well as new as i am in relativeity to urself I have never once in any game i have played on this site seen a readlist made in not strength order just so you know, so it threw me off thats all
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:16 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 186, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 184, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so at this point I have a town lean on Lmk and Nero and a scum lean on Aron, Saru and Tracer
yes that is why i have a scumread on them I honestly forgot Saru was in the game until I went back to the first page and he should at least try and post something i mean the game just started
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your scumreads are two lurkers and the biggest bandwagon that is not you. :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:24 am

Post by karnos »

In post 185, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 177, karnos wrote:
When did I do this?
Are you acting dumb on purpose?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:38 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Pretty sure Iron is the biggest bandwagon aside from me who I am still deciding on and if I were trying to scumread all lurkers half of us haven't even posted more than 10 times, what I am trying to judge is content and Saru has produced zero and Tracer hasn't done much but say "I want to vote many people" with 0 explanation. Aron has already confused himself, he never further explores Cmit, after having talked about actually progressing the game and stimualting conversations he talked a lot about the mechanics of RVS and It looked like he was grasping at straws so very much in post . I'd say thats a lot for 8 pages
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 166, ironstove wrote:
In post 165, Nero Cain wrote:If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?
Dude, I was gonna hammer him but someone unvoted i.e. penguinpanic.

Are you asking me what information did I gather because you're scum trying to find out if my reads are correct and I should be the night kill, or because you gathered no information from that RVS because you're scum and already know everyone's alignment??????
no. I'm asking you to do things b/c you are posting hollow statements.

You threatened to hammer and penguin unvoted thus you could not hammer. ok got it. What about that makes Alpalca unlynchable today?
You really said I'm posting hollow statements as the guy who told everyone to sheep his vote on RVS then proceeds to continue tunneling someone for what reasons? A shitty avatar? I initially thought you surely have to either be shitty rxn testing me/alpaca but now I think you're being serious. Are you seriously asking me why Alpaca is not a good lynch? How about you explain to me why he's a good lynch? :lol:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 176, karnos wrote:
In post 159, ironstove wrote:
This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
I thought you wanted to hammer Alpaca. What changed?
Did I hammer him? No, I don't think so.

Mafia. It's a lying game, friend.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:48 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 186, aronagrundy wrote:
Thanks for confirming who your partner is.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Saru »

In post 183, Lowell wrote:Aron reads more newbtown than flailing scum to me.
Pretty much my exact thoughts.

Alpaca is either playing stupid or really is just stupid. Same goes for iron. One is probably scum though, in my experience. I'll let time tell which one it is.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tracer
Thoughts so far, Tracer? You said you wanted to vote so many people, so, who are they?
Currently Playing:
N/A
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:41 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Am i stupid because I said I scumread you? Or something else
UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 197, Saru wrote:
In post 183, Lowell wrote:Aron reads more newbtown than flailing scum to me.
Pretty much my exact thoughts.

Alpaca is either playing stupid or really is just stupid. Same goes for iron. One is probably scum though, in my experience. I'll let time tell which one it is.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tracer
Thoughts so far, Tracer? You said you wanted to vote so many people, so, who are they?
Could you go into detail on why you think are Alpaca and I are playing 'stupid'? Is there anything you can provide specifically to the table besides this post?

Also, you indicated in the post above that you believe one of us is probably scum, so why are you now voting for tracer? Do you still think this game is in RVS or are you scum reading the tracer slot? If yes on the SR, then why?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”