CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2046, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2018, CCC wrote:
In post 2003, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: House

Don't see the point of there being a BP and a BG. I think House is fake in the two.
Why do you say
House
is the fake one?
Because I think him and Gamma are the team. His refusal to admit Gamma's scumminess is something I don't think he'd do as town.
In post 2047, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2035, House wrote:
In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
If he was scum he could have easily justified hammering Huntress and had my support tomorrow if he left me alive.

Look at Gerry's play dude. He DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME UNTIL I DERAILED THE GAMMA WAGON AND STARTED PUSHING HUNTRESS.

His scumclaiming is all over the place, and the association with Huntress is so glaringly obvious it hurts.
BECAUSE GAMMA IS OBVIOUS MAFIA. IF YOU CANT REALIZE THIS THEN YOU HAVE TO BE MAFIA, YOU CANNOT BE THIS BAD AS TO TOWNREAD HIM

Ladies and gentlemen, Gerryoat is scum.

Look at what he's saying here; he says he's scumreading House because House is protecting the "obvious mafia" Gamma.

That is to say; his scumread on House depends on his scumread of Gamma. Therefore, he must be scumreading Gamma harder than House. Gamma, who was scumread enough to be almost lynched yesterday; versus House, one of the most Townread players in the game.

Remember the last time we saw this argument in use? Where someone votes for person A, using reasoning which shows they must be scumreading person B even harder than person A?

It formed the cornerstone of House's case on Eager, and now Gerryoat is doing exactly the same thing.

Gerryoat is now the scummiest player in the game.

VOTE: gerryoat
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can sheep that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2048, gerryoat wrote:I think CCC is being dumb town for not realizing that it was optimal for house to bus eager and take control of the town.
I can see how Scum!House would benefit from that, but he gained enough Towncred from pushing the eagerSnake lynch that even after his push on Victor he's still on the Townier side. (If he manages to ram through a lynch on Town *again* then I might have to re-examine his slot, but for today, he's Town).
In post 2048, gerryoat wrote:He also made 0 sense as to why he would be on no one as BG.
No, he's arrogant and thinks a lot of himself. This is perfectly consistent with his previous Town play.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:01 am

Post by House »

I can lynch either gerry or Huntress as I'm sold on them being the team.

VOTE: Gerry
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2067, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 2056, House wrote:
In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:He also played dumb about the lolhammer his slot did when i mentioned it.
He's blaming mal for not knowing the motives behind the previous owner of the slot's actions.
LOOK AT IT!
I am not blaming him for not knowing the motive but he tries to brush it off as if it has nothing to do with him and i will not accept that.
Just because the slot is replaced doesnt mean my read on him is reset.
malpascp is currently my weakest Townread; honestly, the only reason I'm Townreading him right now is because I have heavy scumreads on both Huntress and Gerryoat. (Considered in isolation, malpascp would be a pretty near complete null).

Yes, Jester's hammer came from Malpa's slot. This doesn't mean Malpa has any idea why Jester did it. Playing dumb about the lolhammer is a pretty null action.

As compared to Gerryoat, who just made the
exact
same logic error that caused House's day one scumread on Eager; or Huntress, who seems to have suddenly gained a PR (and suspicions attached to it) only when required to claim. I know you're strongly Townreading Huntress, but could I persuade you to vote for Gerryoat?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:09 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh my fuck.
If mal, Manuel, or CCC agrees to this shit charade I'm gonna replace out, because I can't watch you guys act so plainly against your own win con.
Gerry and Huntress are the scumteam, with extremely high probability. I expect to be voting for one of the two of them today.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 2008, Gamma Emerald wrote:1) I thought he was doing it because it felt like a likely town play.
2) Clarify your point please.
1) I can't see why you would think that. It looks far more like a scum play to me so it seems strange that you would jump to the conclusion that it was a likely town play.
2) My point was that the thing you were accusing Jester of could equally apply to you.

In post 2015, CCC wrote:
In post 1988, Huntress wrote:
In post 1751, CCC wrote:I'm giving the "Gamma Is Town" hypothesis a good look because I think that House has a good point; leaving House alive looks a lot like trying to end up getting Gamma lynched, which suggests that it might be a mislynch.
If both were town, which do you think scum would consider more of a threat: House or Gamma?
Of those two? House would have been the bigger long-term threat. Gamma would have been little to no threat (due to being mislynch bait).

I don't see the relevance.
How does it make sense to you that scum would choose to leave House alive at risk to themselves just to push a lynch on a player who you think is already an easy lynch, and little or no threat to them? It doesn't to me, yet that is the reason House has been putting forward for his continued existence, which you are accepting too easily.
In post 2015, CCC wrote:And I never said all your scumreads were suspiciously convenient. But your vote was.

And your latest readslist consisted of me, House, and Gamma. House makes way more sense as Town than Scum, and I think he's got a good point about him not dying overnight suggesting that Gamma is likely Town. And I know I'm Town. This is a very suspicious readslist, because the odds of picking three players out of seven, with an estimated two scum, and getting no scum are only two in seven. (If you were Town, moreover, you'd be picking three players out of six - there's only a one in five chance of that leading to a scumfree list. And that's the odds if you pick randomly. If I assume you have even the vaguest competence at recognising scum, your odds of getting it that badly wrong drop even further).
So your "suspiciously convenient" boils down to the fact that you didn't like me voting you after my first read of the thread. I disagree with you about my list. I believe that at least one of them, and probably two, are scum, whereas I know for a fact that person you are voting for is town, so either you are scum or your ability to say who is town and who is scum is not as great as you seem to think it is.
In post 2044, CCC wrote:Something just occurred to me. Huntress is currently voting House on the basis that she doesn't believe there are four PRs, right? And she claims to have one of those PRs, while the other two (Square and Victor) are mod-confirmed and certain.

If Huntress is telling the truth, then, she knew about the four PRs since the start of the day.

So, question for Huntress - why didn't you vote House from the
start
of today? Why the wait until you were forced to claim?
No, the four PRs wasn't the only reason for voting House. I didn't even mention that until I claimed (for obvious reasons). If you read my posts you will see the concerns I had about House, and why I didn't vote him immediately. I was still weighing up both sides of the equation.
As for your last point, there was only one vote on me when I voted House. No question of me being forced to claim then so you're wrong about that.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 2049, gerryoat wrote:Also Huntress can you out your reads please? Do you also think House and Gamma? Or are you still fixated on House and CCC. Personally I think CCC is town and being wrong here.
CCC still hasn't supported his vote on me apart from saying that he thought my first vote on him was suspicious and claiming that my scum reads were all town. He seems to be just trying to find things to support his vote rather than really scumhunting.
In post 2050, House wrote:If you're town and want any chance at all to redeem yourself, take a long hard look at how quiet Huntress was until I voted her, realize the truth that has been eating at me since the Day began, and hammer her.
I'm happy for anyone to look at the timings of my posts, which were 24 hours after my previous post in which I voted you. Unlike you I cannot be posting all day. But I think the reactions of Gamma and yourself to my voting you are more telling than any of my posts. :D
In post 2053, House wrote:But I claimed yesterDay, which means she knew my claim at the beginning of toDay. So why wouldn't town!Huntress vote me at the beginning of the Day instead of wait until she was forced to "claim" to state her suspicions, as CCC brought up?
Repeating CCC's misrep? Do you trust him that much that you don't bother to check what he says?

In post 2069, gerryoat wrote:Manuel are you willing to lynch gamma today? Huntress you too?
I'd rather lynch CCC than Gamma, but Gamma is third choice.

In post 2075, CCC wrote:That is to say; his scumread on House depends on his scumread of Gamma.
Another example of not reading before posting? It only took me a few seconds to check back and see Gerry's reason for voting House.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 am

Post by House »

In post 2081, Huntress wrote:How does it make sense to you that scum would choose to leave House alive at risk to themselves just to push a lynch on a player who you think is already an easy lynch, and little or no threat to them? It doesn't to me, yet that is the reason House has been putting forward for his continued existence, which you are accepting too easily.
Translation: Shit, my ploy backfired. How can I spin this?

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2081, Huntress wrote:
In post 2015, CCC wrote:
In post 1988, Huntress wrote:
In post 1751, CCC wrote:I'm giving the "Gamma Is Town" hypothesis a good look because I think that House has a good point; leaving House alive looks a lot like trying to end up getting Gamma lynched, which suggests that it might be a mislynch.
If both were town, which do you think scum would consider more of a threat: House or Gamma?
Of those two? House would have been the bigger long-term threat. Gamma would have been little to no threat (due to being mislynch bait).

I don't see the relevance.
How does it make sense to you that scum would choose to leave House alive at risk to themselves just to push a lynch on a player who you think is already an easy lynch, and little or no threat to them? It doesn't to me, yet that is the reason House has been putting forward for his continued existence, which you are accepting too easily.
Oh, I see what you're getting at, now. In which case you're asking the wrong question.

The right question isn't whether House or
Gamma
(who looked like easy mislynch bait at the end of Day 2) would be the greater long-term threat. The right question to ask is whether House or
Grendel
would have been the greater
short-term
(i.e. over the next Day) threat.

Given how hard House was pushing Gamma and his previous success in pushing his scumreads to lynch, House would have looked less threatening over a
single
day than Grendel; scum would presumably have expected House to push Gamma to a lynch, and then would either have nightkilled House the following night or tried to mislynch him on Day 4.
In post 2081, Huntress wrote:
In post 2044, CCC wrote:Something just occurred to me. Huntress is currently voting House on the basis that she doesn't believe there are four PRs, right? And she claims to have one of those PRs, while the other two (Square and Victor) are mod-confirmed and certain.

If Huntress is telling the truth, then, she knew about the four PRs since the start of the day.

So, question for Huntress - why didn't you vote House from the
start
of today? Why the wait until you were forced to claim?
No, the four PRs wasn't the only reason for voting House. I didn't even mention that until I claimed (for obvious reasons). If you read my posts you will see the concerns I had about House, and why I didn't vote him immediately. I was still weighing up both sides of the equation.
As for your last point, there was only one vote on me when I voted House. No question of me being forced to claim then so you're wrong about that.
...alright, I went back and checked. You voted House five days after the start of the thread and... hmmm... twenty-five hours before you claimed. Timing still seems very suspicious, especially considering you don't seem to have much of a case on me (the person you were voting before House)
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 2082, Huntress wrote:CCC still hasn't supported his vote on me apart from saying that he thought my first vote on him was suspicious and claiming that my scum reads were all town. He seems to be just trying to find things to support his vote rather than really scumhunting.
Your reaction to the vote on you is looking a lot like scum. You've tried presenting subtly flawed logic to support the Gamma lynch; and gerryoat, who I have other reason to scumread and am currently voting for (see my recent posts) certainly leapt to your defense with great speed.
In post 2082, Huntress wrote:
In post 2075, CCC wrote:That is to say; his scumread on House depends on his scumread of Gamma.
Another example of not reading before posting? It only took me a few seconds to check back and see Gerry's reason for voting House.
Gerry's reason:

Don't see the point of there being a BP and a BG. I think House is fake in the two.
I requested clarification:
In post 2018, CCC wrote:

Why do you say
House
is the fake one?
And my strong scumread on gerryoat followed directly from his answer to that question:
In post 2075, CCC wrote:
In post 2046, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2018, CCC wrote:

Why do you say
House
is the fake one?
Because I think him and Gamma are the team. His refusal to admit Gamma's scumminess is something I don't think he'd do as town.
In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote:He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
If he was scum he could have easily justified hammering Huntress and had my support tomorrow if he left me alive.

Look at Gerry's play dude. He DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME UNTIL I DERAILED THE GAMMA WAGON AND STARTED PUSHING HUNTRESS.

His scumclaiming is all over the place, and the association with Huntress is so glaringly obvious it hurts.
BECAUSE GAMMA IS OBVIOUS MAFIA. IF YOU CANT REALIZE THIS THEN YOU HAVE TO BE MAFIA, YOU CANNOT BE THIS BAD AS TO TOWNREAD HIM

Ladies and gentlemen, Gerryoat is scum.

Look at what he's saying here; he says he's scumreading House because House is protecting the "obvious mafia" Gamma.

That is to say; his scumread on House depends on his scumread of Gamma. Therefore, he must be scumreading Gamma harder than House. Gamma, who was scumread enough to be almost lynched yesterday; versus House, one of the most Townread players in the game.

Remember the last time we saw this argument in use? Where someone votes for person A, using reasoning which shows they must be scumreading person B even harder than person A?

It formed the cornerstone of House's case on Eager, and now Gerryoat is doing exactly the same thing.

Gerryoat is now the scummiest player in the game.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

LMAO CCC YOU'RE SO BAD.

I SAID I'D VOTE GAMMA BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO, SO I'D GET HOUSE INSTEAD.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by House »

If I'm so devious that I sell out my own, unsuspected buddy d1 for towncred, why am I also so stupid as to fakeclaim such a shit PR as bodyguard that leaves me fielding one accusation after another about why I'm still alive?

Herp a derp.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by gerryoat »

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

my reasoning for voting house was not only because of the fact that House was prtecting gamma, but the fact that I don't think there would be a BP and a BG and I think House would be fake in the two. So, can you rethink and unvote CCC, I think you're mistaken.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2087, House wrote:If I'm so devious that I sell out my own, unsuspected buddy d1 for towncred, why am I also so stupid as to fakeclaim such a shit PR as bodyguard that leaves me fielding one accusation after another about why I'm still alive?

Herp a derp.
You still haven't given me a reason as to why Huntress is mafia. All you keep saying is I'm maf with her.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by House »

In post 2090, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2087, House wrote:If I'm so devious that I sell out my own, unsuspected buddy d1 for towncred, why am I also so stupid as to fakeclaim such a shit PR as bodyguard that leaves me fielding one accusation after another about why I'm still alive?

Herp a derp.
You still haven't given me a reason as to why Huntress is mafia. All you keep saying is I'm maf with her.
You did that to yourself with your harpie shrieking chainsawing the second the pet mislynch got derailed and Huntress hit L-1.

You panicked and chainsawed the shit out of me to protect her. I thought Jester/mal was her buddy before you pulled that stunt.

And I've explained my reads several times, not interested in retreading.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

How was I chainsawing? As I said, I can't be mafia, if I was mafia I would have killed ou when you claimed BG because of how I thought BG worked.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2092, gerryoat wrote:How was I chainsawing? As I said, I can't be mafia, if I was mafia I would have killed ou when you claimed BG because of how I thought BG worked.
1) Nice use of "if I was scum..."
2) Huntress could have swayed you towards a Grendel kill.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by House »

1. gerryoat
2. Gamma Emerald
4. House
5. CCC
7. Huntress
8. Manuel87
9. The_Jester

Manuel87 - cleared by scum d1
Gamma - cleared by scum n2
CCC - cleared by House

Leaving...

gerry
Huntress
mal

Gerry/mal isn't impossible, but I don't see it. Huntress HAS been lurkerscum as shit and only showed any real signs of life after it was her neck on the chopping block.

mal stating intent to hammer had me thinking he was an unlikely partner with her, but... where is it?

Gerry makes the most sense as her partner due to his ridiculously ragey white knighting when she came under heat.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2093, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2092, gerryoat wrote:How was I chainsawing? As I said, I can't be mafia, if I was mafia I would have killed ou when you claimed BG because of how I thought BG worked.
1) Nice use of "if I was scum..."
2) Huntress could have swayed you towards a Grendel kill.
In post 2061, House wrote:
In post 2060, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2059, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2058, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2052, House wrote:

IN NO WORLD EVER DOES GAMMA!SCUM LEAVE ME ALIVE AFTER D2.
Have you ever thought maybe he PR read Grendel? What you're saying can be easily answered something like that
:lol: :facepalm: Do you not remember House claimed BG?
Maybe you didn't believe his claim? Since he was asking for a doc on him. IDK. Im just giving one possible reason. Either way, you and House are scum and you're lucky the rest of the town are being two blind to see.
So you are so desperate that you are now telling people what they believe? :lol:

What do I believe, gerry? Do I believe in UFO's?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2094, House wrote:1. gerryoat
2. Gamma Emerald
4. House
5. CCC
7. Huntress
8. Manuel87
9. The_Jester

Manuel87 - cleared by scum d1
Gamma - cleared by scum n2
CCC - cleared by House

Leaving...

gerry
Huntress
mal

Gerry/mal isn't impossible, but I don't see it. Huntress HAS been lurkerscum as shit and only showed any real signs of life after it was her neck on the chopping block.

mal stating intent to hammer had me thinking he was an unlikely partner with her, but... where is it?

Gerry makes the most sense as her partner due to his ridiculously ragey white knighting when she came under heat.
I'm seriously not even mafia, and if you're town you need to unvote. But, if you aren't town then that's the only reason you'd continue to vote me.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by House »

Manuel/mal, the fact Huntress was at L-1 for so long and unhammered should tell you she's scum.

Town has to work together at this stage in the game to lynch scum because they're in full on survival mode and won't be bussing.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

As I said, if I was wrong on Huntress, I'll tip my hat to you tomorrow and gladly accept a lynch. But, I think she's town.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by House »

In post 2096, gerryoat wrote: I'm seriously not even mafia, and if you're town you need to unvote. But, if you aren't town then that's the only reason you'd continue to vote me.
Read 2097.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”