LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

VOTE: Karnos

My name doesn't have no abbreviations dammit (I'd tell you the story behind it but its not very interesting)! You offended me deeply with this.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 21, Saru wrote:VOTE: LmkGuy
Story please.
Alright but don't say I didn't warn you...

I always had lame 12ie names for my accounts, but this name comes from minecraft. Now when I had to make my username for MC, I didn't know about multiplayer and I didn't really care about my name, so I made it

lmknjbhvgcfxdz (+10 internet points if you figure out how I got that)

Then when I started playing other games after this, I used to make my name lmk - chris

One day I was playing Dota2 with some friends and we all added 'guy' onto the ends of our names (so RoughBread became RoughGuy, Enyoyo became EnyoGuy etc etc). I guess after that I figured LmkGuy was as good a name as any, so I just left it and have used it ever since.

If anyone is still awake that's how I came up with my name, its not fucking 'let me know guy' :evil:

Anyway, I still think we should kill Karnos for this grievous offence against me :mrgreen:
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 24, Tracer wrote:
In post 23, LmkGuy wrote:Anyway, I still think we should kill Karnos for this grievous offence against me
You're the one with a tommy gun.
Its reserved for self defense. At least my decisions are my own and I can't redo them whenever I want and I don't throw sticky mines at people.
In post 25, Knighty Knight wrote:
In post 23, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 21, Saru wrote:VOTE: LmkGuy
Story please.
Alright but don't say I didn't warn you...

I always had lame 12ie names for my accounts, but this name comes from minecraft. Now when I had to make my username for MC, I didn't know about multiplayer and I didn't really care about my name, so I made it

lmknjbhvgcfxdz (+10 internet points if you figure out how I got that)

Then when I started playing other games after this, I used to make my name lmk - chris

One day I was playing Dota2 with some friends and we all added 'guy' onto the ends of our names (so RoughBread became RoughGuy, Enyoyo became EnyoGuy etc etc). I guess after that I figured LmkGuy was as good a name as any, so I just left it and have used it ever since.

If anyone is still awake that's how I came up with my name, its not fucking 'let me know guy' :evil:

Anyway, I still think we should kill Karnos for this grievous offence against me :mrgreen:
Very respectable story, I like it and am still awake :P
Alright you're awesome!
In post 27, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:VOTE: Karnos
That was a great story
Now I bet malpascp stands for Malicious Angry Laughing Prostate Accepting Sand Castleing Popper?
I can't even.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I'm hoping to die somewhere mid-game or sooner because my end-game is horrible.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
I am hoping you forgot to type /s at the end there.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 83, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 81, Knighty Knight wrote:There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason. Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4
instead of waiting for concrete evidence

well im not on it for the lynch >.>

(underlined part) thats not really how mafia games work.

VOTE: unvote
He was at L-2 when you unvoted. Why are you getting so jumpy over Knight pointing this out? I believe one unvoted when 'intent' was declared (i think this intent was fake). The wagon itself wasn't terrible as we do need to get out of RVS somehow and pushing someone to L-1 is a way to do so.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 81, Knighty Knight wrote:There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason. Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4 instead of waiting for concrete evidence...
In post 85, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 84, LmkGuy wrote:(i think this intent was fake).
I unvoted because of my experience with ironstove in Newbie 1730. All joking aside, he probably wouldn't have, but I'm not necessarily willing to say it was fake.
Yeah I didn't go back and check, I just knew someone did unvote. Regardless, it still doesn't explain cmitic's unvote.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 70, Lowell wrote:If alp is town, either knighy or penguin (both?) is trying to pocket him.
and if he's scum?
In post 77, Knighty Knight wrote:You said your reason was a gut scum read, hating an avatar, and wanting to see how he reacted, so I know your reasons and I am just saying that there are better reasons to push someone off so early in the game.
Why is a gut scumread a bad reason to push someone on p2? What else do you think was push worthy?

Also lol @ you thinking that I was legit voting him b/c I disliked his avatar.
Man its Page 2. You should have at least 7 townreads, 3 scumreads and the other 3 null by this point (/s).

I do agree with you though, we need to get this game rolling and a gut push is better than no push.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 90, Knighty Knight wrote:I'm just trying to point things out, but with my limited experience talk what I say with a grain of salt
Your point was fine. You pointed something out and then cmitic seemingly got nervous that the wagon was dying and abandoned ship before it lost all support. It could be scum trying to leave the wagon early, at risk of staying on it too long and then seeming scummy later on for joining a new one.

VOTE: cmitic1

I've got no other real scum reads now and this is the first post that has really meant something to me
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 88, LmkGuy wrote:Man its Page 2. You should have at least 7 townreads, 3 scumreads and the other 3 null by this point (/s).
town

1. LmkGuy
3. Nero Cain
5. PenguinPower
10. cmitc1
12. Knighty Knight
13. Tracer

Null

2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp

Scum

8. aronagrundy
6. ironstove/9. Lowell
11. AlpacaAlpaca

Am I doing it right?
Perfect... just to clarify though, thats an actual reads list right? I noticed you have cmitic1 on town. Any thoughts on my vote/posts about him?
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:So my gut scum read on Alpaca was b/c I felt like his #8 and #10 were a little glib and trollsy and I think that sometimes can come from scum. I also didn't like his vote on Karnos like at all. Meta wise, when he is town he seems to hunt more. I mean I know its early game and there's not much of anything but I mean...GUT! Also his reaction to getting waggoned was mostly just waving it off. If he was town wouldn't he be more paranoid of a growing wagon on him? His faux rage vote on me in 55 was also p funny.
In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I'm hoping to die somewhere mid-game or sooner because my end-game is horrible.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
I also did not like this post much. If he's town then this was unnecessary WIFOM. Part of me thinks that as scum he wouldn't say something that paints a big ole' target on him but the timming of this was also strange FMPOV. This is about the time that the Alpaca wagon started to get
somewhat
serious and I had felt that his vote switch to Karnos was so he could bandwagon someone that was not him.

He also later says this.
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner
who is a mafia PR
getting lynched.
Which is exactly what I felt that Stove could be trying to distract from the Alpaca wagon.
I can get behind this logic, wont join you on that wagon yet, but I'll join you if the case develops further
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Ok guys relax, this is not scum hunting, this is almost back to RVS :lol:
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Does anyone have thoughts on my ?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Or any better alternatives with actual reasons?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

reading this thread sounds like a bunch of twelve year old arguing :lol: . I'm struggling to work out which posts are real and which are jokes.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 113, LmkGuy wrote:Perfect... just to clarify though, thats an actual reads list right? I noticed you have cmitic1 on town. Any thoughts on my vote/posts about him?
eh, prob. Those are my early gut reads. I'm mostly basing it on Alpaca and/or Stove being scum though. I don't think your cmt case is really that strong or a better vote then Alpaca or Stove.
Ok, but I'm not really feeling your alpaca case too much right now either. I don't like how stove is playing. Its either super confident scum trying to be too obvious to be true, or just town being silly...

Eitherway, unless anyone else is keen on looking into cmt, im gunna

VOTE: ironstove

Hopefully this can get him playing a bit more seriously so I can get a better read on him.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Alright so looks like iron will actually make a lot of sense when he wants to :D.

I'm actually a bit concerned about Knighty Knight now. His first 9 posts were pretty null/useless and for the most part, post was decent, but mostly a rehash of what people have already said. I can see this post coming from town, but also from scum trying to appear town...
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:17 am

Post by LmkGuy »

Hey all was busy yesterday, but just woke up. I have a lan event so i eill post in a few hours once inset up my pc
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:05 am

Post by LmkGuy »

I'm sorry lads for the inactivity. Had a crazy weekend (had a LAN tournament and sunday was recovery mode), hopefully will post tomorrow, provided work is kind to me. Otherwise, ill 100% post when I get home form work! SORRY AGAIN!
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:09 am

Post by LmkGuy »

I really have lost track of this game, so I am just going to concentrate on the last few pages. I wont let myself fall behind again and if there is anything that you want me to respond to that has already occurred let me know. For now I will be concentrating on page 14-now.

From the people that have been active during those pages, I can see why there are current scum reads on knight and Karnos. Both players have gotten extremely defensive whenever they have been pushed,

For knight, post screams newb scum to me. Trying to say 'look at me! I'm doing stuff!'. After reading this post and going through his ISO, I just get a feeling of fakeness from his posts. Now I get that I am really not one to talk right now, but they try to seem like they are actively contributing, but there is just something off about his posts. I remember when I got my first game as scum and a lot of his posts are the same kinds of thoughts/posts that I made during that scum game. A lot of his reads contain words like 'maybe' or his opinion can be easily swayed either way, leaving options open for changing his scum/town reads as he needs.

As for Karnos, he is playing a scum recklessly or he is a frustrated town member. I am not too sure which side of the fence he lands on, based on reading his ISO. I am not super convinced of the meta-scum argument that saru is basing his read off, but his reaction to said read is what interests me the most. It seems like he is getting extremely worked up over this and that is why I have my read on him as either frustrated townie or overconfident scum.

Anyway, if I find anything else interesting (and time) before bed, I'll do another post, but for now, I will leave with a

VOTE: KnightyKnight

and a promise to keep up to date and posting my thoughts on whatever happens from here.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:So after reading up I have to say I think Lmk is scum, he can sir back and watch the theatre of others sink each other while he kicks back and doesnt do anything

VOTE: Lmk

Pedit: Lowell what do you think of the people saying yout 180 was trash
The way I have been playing I don't even blame you for thinking this.

So I know I am being a really bad player this game. My first posts weren't very good, I came back and posted a tiny bit and then back to not posting. I am extremely sorry about this, but I didn't expect I would be this busy. Its currently working towards the end of the year for teachers so I'm really busy getting ready for reports and looking for a new job.

With that being said, I have some free time this period and perhaps last period, so expect a post from me soon.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 572, ironstove wrote:Nero would be maf by association w/ Thor if Thor flips maf FMPOV. So hence, I really want to see Thor lynched. It seems like some people are ok with this lynch as well, so I'm asking them all to join me on the wagon and let's get this ball rolling.
So is your scum!thor argument based purely on associations? BEcause looking through your ISO i dont see anything about thor
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

EBWOP: Oh actually I just checked and thor replaced tracer and you can see ironstove pushing tracer early on in his ISO
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 576, GreyICE wrote:But LMK isn't scum.

And now I'm wondering about Sharky. Man that wagon was fast and had some shady shit.
Who is Sharky?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 580, ironstove wrote:You are literally just GUESSING on who could be scum at that point... Like BLINDLY guessing.

BRB gonna re-read knight's ISO, but my impression of him is null, and I know everyone's scumread on him is based on the fact that he could be very distanced/disengaged scum. That's possible, but that's not what I consider to be a D1 lynch... However let me confirm.
This is EXACTLY how I feel about thor though. If you are going to do this for Knight, I'll do the same for Thor and see how I go
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

UNVOTE: Fire

I feel like mal just needs to replace out. He's got that whole 'indefinite V/La' thing going on. We are essentially voting this guy right now due to him being active on site, but not posting on the thread. Do we really gain anything from lynching him (unless he is scum ofc). We don't get any information on associates and he has no relevant reads that we can use based on his flip. For these reasons I am not really down to lynch him and would think that he either needs to be replaced or give us a time when he will be back.

The PR claim by Fire is interesting, and I guess we have to take him for his word for now.

I would put both Thor and Saru at null right now and I don't really feel confident in lynching either of them.

Lowell's latest post is weird. One of my friends who plays this told me to never lynch your town reads (unless you get information saying otherwise of course). This is something that I think is quite important and has helped me understand the game.

So if he has 'three or four' others he would want to lynch, that would make Saru at the very least a null or even town read. Someone said earlier in this game that voting for someone means you WANT to kill them and voting isn't just about pressuring. Your vote is your way of saying I want to kill you. With this in mind, Lowell is basically voting to kill null/town!Saru (in his eyes), even though he has "scum" reads. As town, would you not be better off identifying at LEAST one of your scum reads, posting reasoning and voting for them? We already got a time extension, so there is two days to convince people to join you and the wagons this game have taken off speed quickly, so there is no reason that a good, thought out post would not lead to a potential lynch.

VOTE: Lowell
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 712, Fire Assassin wrote:Since I already outted I am a power role I am going to add to that discussion why not (without giving away my role).
Assuming I am a power role that can act.
Who should I target for Investigative/Protective/or Killing abilitie(s).

This is just who you think I should target.
Investigate iron, protect nfi, kill malp ;) (nah srsly this guy needs to be replaced or fix his shit)
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 715, aronagrundy wrote:ok but lowell literally said that saru was a null read and this was before the deadline extension
My point still stands. Why lynch a null read over one of your four scum reads?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 727, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 726, PenguinPower wrote:Um...you're asking everyone what they want to see happen. How does that not help scum tailor their NK and roll in to D2 play?
I am wondering how you do you mean they would tailor their NK? And want to see happen?
Are you saying that they will avoid killing people are suggesing to prot, and killing someone who is invest target and not killing?

I am lost how this helps them beyond giving it more WIFOM.
I think he means that you listed who you were thinking of investigate/kill/protecting which means scum can avoid these listed people and NK someone else to avoid your potential power role. They could of course role blocker you too (I am assuming there can be a RB in normal, soz if not, first normal game).

Anyway, him asking that question is almost like asking people for a reads list. Looking at the people that a person lists actually shows what that player thinks of the listed people.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 730, ironstove wrote:lmkguy coming back into this thread after being prodded (been mia for 2 days), and the first thing he posts is opposition to the mal train that is forming and says we should really be lynching lowell instead.
weekends are always shit for me, and I oppose the mal train because there is no actual reason to lynch him other than he is not playing the game. You could make the argument that he has posted little value to the thread, but is that really what we want to lynch over? It's not something I am ruling out completely, but if we have a proper reason to lynch someone, isnt that better? At least we will get some sort of information from it. If mal flips town, we literally gain nothing.

So either we find a better alternative or make a high risk lynch.

@mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 728, LmkGuy wrote:I think he means that you listed who you were thinking of investigate/kill/protecting which means scum can avoid these listed people and NK someone else to avoid your potential power role. They could of course role blocker you too (I am assuming there can be a RB in normal, soz if not, first normal game).

Anyway, him asking that question is almost like asking people for a reads list. Looking at the people that a person lists actually shows what that player thinks of the listed people.
Yeah, no thats stupid.
That's what I think penguin means btw, feel free to correct me penguin
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 735, Foxbird wrote:
In post 733, LmkGuy wrote: @mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
His V/LA officially ends on the 25th, according to his profile. After that he will be subject to prods and/or replacement.
Does this seem a little convenient to anyone else? V/LA ends right as this day ends? Am I reading into this too much?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 am

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 738, karnos wrote:
In post 736, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 735, Foxbird wrote:
In post 733, LmkGuy wrote: @mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
His V/LA officially ends on the 25th, according to his profile. After that he will be subject to prods and/or replacement.
Does this seem a little convenient to anyone else? V/LA ends right as this day ends? Am I reading into this too much?
If the V/LA was changed after the game deadline changed, that would be suspicious. If Mal set V/LA before the deadline extension it can only be a coincidence.

I don't really like this last minute counter wagon. I still think Saru/Thor are scum. At least one of them, probably Saru.

Mal might be scum too, hard to say given his lurking, but lets not rush and lynch him when he isn't here to defend of claim.
I don't quite remember, but when I looked at activity overview when I put up my first post today, I dont remember it saying 25th (which is why I was surprised when the mod told me the date). I can't say with 100% confidence though, so I'm feeling a bit iffy about lynching him again.

Either way we need to get shit sorted and work out the lynch. its getting pretty close to deadline now. Maybe everyone should post a few reason why they want a certain person lynched. Think the most popular targets are Saru/Thor/Malpa. I would like Lowell/Alpaca/ maybe?arona???

I would be down to vote one of the first three I listed, as long as someone provides a few reasons that resonate with me.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Can we lynch Lowel pls?

VOTE: Lowel

Reasons are in D1 posts and still stand. His D2 posts are him revoting Saru after basically throwing a vote on easy end of day Saru wagon in and . In those posts he basically says yeah idk why Saru is scum but its an easy wagon so lets jump on it!

is him just agreeing with the pack about FA claims and then try to blame end of d1 on Saru

and I guess read Saru's response to this post for more reason for scum!lowel

Also I previously thought that Thor v Saru was Town v Town, but I'm beginning to think more and more that one of them is scum. Based on my lowel read, I would have to say scum!thor is more likely than scum!saru at this point.

Still I'm more confident in my lowel scum read than thor or saru atm.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 876, ironstove wrote:Alright thors the lynch today FAM

VOTE: Thor
How are you feeling about Karnos these days? I know he was an early scum read of yours.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 899, ironstove wrote:Also, the site was down for me for like the past 2-3 days, am I the only person who got the downtime? I see posts that happened in the last 24 hours, so I find that really bizarre.
Nope down for me too, it just came back up for me personally. Need to refresh on what happened brb
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 909, Thor665 wrote:Is there a good argument for Alpacas scum?
I am also interested in this. Since my Lowel vote seems to be going no where, Ima look into this
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

After a quick scan of Alpaca's ISO there isn't too much to go off. He was reasonably active at the start of the game, but dies off (presumably due to mid terms). He really hasn't posted too much, but he asks a lot of questions, without answering much himself, and also gives a lot of blanket statements.

I'm hesitant to call this scummy behaviour, but it does tend to lean that way imo. I've decided his early game play is enough to carry him through for now. It's hard to get a full read on him as he hasn't really been posting a lot of content since he started mid terms. Maybe when he gets back and starts posting I will reconsider a vote, based on his play.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:So after reading up I have to say I think Lmk is scum, he can sir back and watch the theatre of others sink each other while he kicks back and doesnt do anything

VOTE: Lmk

Pedit: Lowell what do you think of the people saying yout 180 was trash
In post 912, karnos wrote:Ok, catch up was easier than I thought.

Thor, I've given cases. You are scum though, not expecting to convince you to vote yourself, as long as the town players read and vote appropriately it's all worthwhile.
I've looked through your ISO, and your arguments against him are really spread out and not too easy to follow. I would greatly appreciate if you could give a post with all your thoughts about scum!thor. If you really want him lynched, I don't see why this would be a problem
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

EBWOP: Not sure why that first quote (from alpaca) is there, pls ignore.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”