Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 693, zakk wrote:
In post 678, Not Chara wrote:House: you like zakk's post. but take issue with the lack of a vote?
semantics, Gamma is more scum and they're already voted.
but I wouldn't expect scum to push something so shaky to rekindle the zakk wagon, so... it's a genuine concern of yours?
I like this post
Ofc you would
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Page 9 –

I was going to say I liked Blade Dancer’s posting and was ready to give a soft Town read and then came and the use of flailing in the back and forth with McMenno. So out the window that potential Town read goes based on buzzwording.

McMenno gets credit for seeing part of what I saw with Pepto in .

@Nos
– off everything that’s went on your entrance is

1. a Creature vote, and
2. that weak?

--
In post 211, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:House can be really nitpicky at times, and I thought it was weird of him to justify an RVS vote on inaccurate reasoning. Really though I think it's more likely he just forgot, but I wanted to he how he'd react to being corrected.
Again – why has this not been hung? There is no need to justify an RVS vote – it is an RVS vote. And Giga’s never mentioned anything post that initial exchange about what sort of read from House his reaction gave her. Retroactive justification in full force.
In post 219, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:House...

If I give reasoning to explain that we are not scum together, that means I can't bus him in the first place because only scum bus.
Giga flipping group scum means that there isn’t a significance chance of Multi-Group scum this game given this response.

--

Dear Journal,

End of page 14. Still holding out hope for a wagon on Giga. Or Pepto. But expecting disappointment.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

zakk: i only cite [reasons] when i literally cannot explain further. make of that what you will, sorry that it's all i can say.

don't like Accountant's posting right now.
Magna's town. i agree with his assessment of Blade Dancer.
i'm going to reread pepto.

Gamma: you've continued to make me feel good about where my vote is. these annoyed, snippy comments without content are not how town responds. i asked you if you were tired of being scumread every game. did you answer?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes I am annoyed, in fact I think I mirror MariaR in how I'm read
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes I am annoyed, in fact I think I mirror MariaR in how I'm read
i disagree. why do you think i'm scumreading you?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 704, Not Chara wrote:
In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes I am annoyed, in fact I think I mirror MariaR in how I'm read
i disagree. why do you think i'm scumreading you?
Not in this game, just in general
And how about you tell me why you're scumreading me, it's your read
<Embrace The Void>

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

that doesn't follow.
your annoyed, defeatist attitude is giving me pause. i wanted to know where it came from, but you don't seem to think i'm reading you as scum for the reasons you bring up. so what do you think is happening here?
your reaction in to Creature scumreading you is to bring that up. then suddenly you don't think you're being read like Maria is in this game? which is it?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

holy fuck you're dense
MARIA IS NOT IN THIS GAME; IM SAYING THE WAY PEOPLE READ ME ACROSS ALL MY GAMES IS LIKE MARIA
<Embrace The Void>

Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

Hey, what I said about McMenno is 100% true, should I avoid using appropriate terms to describe his behavior because they are labeled buzzwords?

Or are you going to try and make me search mafia scum for instances where the "always scum" vote happened and it was scum, or the voting to remove threats happened.

For the record, the always scum case has a bigger support for it but I have to go find when that happened to somewhere other than my main. Every time "always scum" votes show by seasoned players in RVS on my main, the VOTER has been scum.

Giga is possibly scum but he actually did scumhunting after his terrible rvs vote.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

Gamma: i
know
are you not understanding what i'm asking here? you said you're annoyed at being read like that but you can't point to how we're reading you in that way. in fact you don't even seem to think it's happening like that in this game in particular, from your response in .
was bad, was worse. your reactions to accusations have been either angry snark or 'why me'.

Blade: is that not just another joke-RVS vote reason? i find it hard to believe. correlation doesn't imply causation, and all that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's not just this game, it multiple ones
I keeping getting scumread as town, while I skate by with ease as scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, when I inevitably am lynched and flip town, look at all the bare-bones votes on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now please shut up so I can scumhunting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

*scumhunt
Autocorrect is a bitch
<Embrace The Void>

Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 709, Not Chara wrote:Gamma: i
know
are you not understanding what i'm asking here? you said you're annoyed at being read like that but you can't point to how we're reading you in that way. in fact you don't even seem to think it's happening like that in this game in particular, from your response in .
was bad, was worse. your reactions to accusations have been either angry snark or 'why me'.

Blade: is that not just another joke-RVS vote reason? i find it hard to believe. correlation doesn't imply causation, and all that.
And justifying it as a joke is usually the next move.

I have had this discussion before and it's annoying.
Voting to remove threats in RVS is a weaker tell against Giga but it doesn't have the support the always scum tell has.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:02 am

Page 15 … the slog continues …

Gamma seems bound and determined to buddy Accountant hard on these pages. Which is good for future relational analysis of Gamma , Accountant and Zakk. Especially given Accountant’s pick up at .

I’m not thrilled with Leon’s entrance. The reasoning at is generic and his hoping on what constitutes the biggest wagon is not what I expect from Leon. Especially given the sheer volume of the game at his entrance.

Maxous can be Town for that entrance.

And hey it’s my buddy the Baker! I hope you followed through with your vote on Giga in the intervening pages as it would make my heart happy given how similarly our reads are based on your entrance post.

--
In post 465, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:so i think it's time for me to out this information because it's not as obvious as i thought, but i'm worried it could be anti-town but i'm taking the risk at this point because i can't see myself making it very far in this game

the reason i'm vote parking slysly is because i'm pretty sure i have an idea of some aspects of what his role is (flavor i'm pretty sure, and some general mechanics about it but i don't know his role PM completely) and i can't possibly see it as a town thing.

i'm kind of shocked that no one else has at least hinted that they're seeing what i'm seeing, it's one of those things that i would think is obvious to anyone with flavor knowledge. i thought house was on the right track because he backed up a question i asked that lead me to this conclusion, but i don't think house has flavor knowledge and he's townreading sly so probably not.

i don't want any claims because of this, but i would like someone with a lot of flavor knowledge to re-read the thread and just tell me if they see the same thing that I am. just a yes or no would be fine. if i'm just confbiasing or chasing a smoking gun here, i'll probably move my vote to either zakk (best wagon composition and some associatives with sly) or Gamma (my next best scumread). this is something i'm capable of explaining but i'm trying to out this information without risking someone having to claim because i'm way off.

i wouldn't mind discussing this in a PT with a townread, however.
Scum over-justification of postion, especially given it is ensconced in flavor speculation. Review Giga’s ISO to that point and see how many times Giga points out Gamma’s scummy play. Here’s a hint – you will not find any.

Finally willing to wagon the biggest wagon for very weak reasons (composition with no flips?).
In post 472, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I just think it's interesting that there's two people who are very interested in having a hammer and are approaching it in very different ways.
Given that Sly hasn’t said anything tangible about absolutely wanting to hammer (as opposed to Ank who gave role reasons) I find this statement is a huge stretch.

--

Through Page 21. The end is near …

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:04 am

Post by McMenno »

hey blade dancer are you fine with me ignoring you for at least today if not the rest of the game
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 716, McMenno wrote:hey blade dancer are you fine with me ignoring you for at least today if not the rest of the game
I am only ok with your death at this point.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 6, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Blade Dancer

Optimal play here is to lynch the alt.
In post 7, McMenno wrote:VOTE: sircakez

>this is a large theme
>sircakez is in this large theme
>sircakez is scum
Titus wrote:
In post 698, Titus wrote:
In post 8, Blackest Magick wrote:VOTE: Titus

We should lynch her before she goes all VCA on us.
That is an RVS vote by scum on me in another game. Said player then claimed it was a joke.
In post 569, Blackest Magick wrote:To be honest I almost never understand vote count analysis. I've only understood it when reading the hidden temple game since it was obvious with how it was scum vs molla and all scum were on molla. I find vote count analysis confusing usually and I guess xtoxm thinks titus would use it to her advantage. xtoxm probably finished another game with titus elsewhere where titus used VCA to her advantage and xtoxm was thus trying to get back at her during rvs

UNVOTE:

until caught up
BM was scum in a game I just finished. One head of the hydra voted me in RVS because I was a threat and rightfully called out on it. When called out on it, the other head walked it back saying it was ribbing me.

Dave makes a vote based on me allegedly being a threat. He then claims joke.

Don't think so.

Many times scum fear monger me. Not today.
In post 725, Titus wrote:Subject: Inorganic Chemistry [GAME OVER, SCUM WIN]
mastin2 wrote:
In post 42, Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: mastin

I really think it will work this time.
Deja vu.

Vote: Sonic Boom

Because let's face it.
It's Metal Sonic.
And Titus.
METAL SONIC.
And TITUS.

Is there ANY universe where they
aren't
scum here?
Mastina was scum. This is almost verbatim Dave's post.
In post 726, Titus wrote:
In post 19, Davsto wrote:VOTE: Titus

When
isn't
she scum?
For comparison.
That's my case.

Davesto is treating me like scum have treated me in the past entirely. If it walks like a scum, talks like a scum, and acts like a scum, lynch it.
Giga = Blackest Magic
McMenno = Dave and mastin2

Never thought Titus would see this pattern too.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

That was less exciting than I thought it would be.

Vote: SirCakez

Some of your early posts have really come of as manufactured.

@zakk
- The sum of your 166 was......nothing? I am surprised that nothing super great has appeared.

@NotChara-
Were you the self-proclaimed Understales expert? I'd like an opinion on .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

Peregrine: i answered.
In post 471, Not Chara wrote:i also just gave a look, as the self-proclaimed Undertale expert, i have no idea what giga is talking about.
how could a player who isn't Sly have hinted at Sly's role?
In post 473, Not Chara wrote:oh. i think i know what you're referring to. in my opinion, it's inconclusive. not something i'd push without actual evidence/flips to back it up.

but... why is there risk for a counterclaim? if you're so sure the flavour is scum/anti-town flavour, no one is going to counterclaim.

i also simply think it's too early for this sort of thing to be colouring your vote.
to summarize, i think Giga
could
have something but without flips/claims i don't want to push it. it's just something to keep in the back of my mind, and not put too much stock in right now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 720, Not Chara wrote:Peregrine: i answered.
In post 471, Not Chara wrote:i also just gave a look, as the self-proclaimed Undertale expert, i have no idea what giga is talking about.
how could a player who isn't Sly have hinted at Sly's role?
In post 473, Not Chara wrote:oh. i think i know what you're referring to. in my opinion, it's inconclusive. not something i'd push without actual evidence/flips to back it up.

but... why is there risk for a counterclaim? if you're so sure the flavour is scum/anti-town flavour, no one is going to counterclaim.

i also simply think it's too early for this sort of thing to be colouring your vote.
to summarize, i think Giga
could
have something but without flips/claims i don't want to push it. it's just something to keep in the back of my mind, and not put too much stock in right now.
In post 465, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the reason i'm vote parking slysly is because i'm pretty sure i have an idea of some aspects of what his role is (flavor i'm pretty sure, and some general mechanics about it but i don't know his role PM completely) and
i can't possibly see it as a town thing
Whatever it is, can you see it as a town thing?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 719, PeregrineV wrote:That was less exciting than I thought it would be.

Vote: SirCakez

Some of your early posts have really come of as manufactured.

@zakk
- The sum of your 166 was......nothing? I am surprised that nothing super great has appeared.

@NotChara-
Were you the self-proclaimed Understales expert? I'd like an opinion on .
What are your reads?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:40 am

Page 22 – the final frontier …

Ank voting Pepto guts says is coming from a Town perspective but I wish there was more reasoning provided to help me solidify that gut.

@Ank
– why did you choose Pepto over Giga to drop your vote?

Accountant also loses my interest in his posts and reading with being empty buzzwording.

And finally signs of a Giga wagon – first Andy and now House. And then it is gone.

@House
– what about that replace out post says Town at all?

And I am absolutely not ever giving up that Giga as scum read after the replace-out at .

Absolutely hate as that is a post right out of zakk’s scum playbook. Same with .

And revoke an earlier Not Chara Town lean as of .

--
In post 620, Blade Dancer wrote:Yup, you can die. I don't like people who accuse me of lying when I am 100% right in order to defend scum so die.
If McMenno is scum this is partner who has been power-bussing all day long. I don’t think McMenno is scum but this post needed highlighting in case he is. Especially with the abrupt shift of focus right to Ank and completely away from McMenno.

--

Ok caught up to my initial post. Will catch up on “modern” posting after lunch …

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 697, Accountant wrote:
In post 691, zakk wrote:
In post 659, Ankamius wrote:Accountant's attack is significantly worse, though. I'd be voting that slot now if it wasn't a waste of time.
In post 670, Accountant wrote:I'm not comfortable with the 3 unexplained scumreads on me. Feels like the counter wagon zakk was talking about.

@Ankamius
@House
@Maxous
Ur approaching dangerous levels of scummy for me too

Soz bro

They may be unexplained but they can't all be wrong can they?
Yes they can. Two or three people have already given reads that are so bad I can't scumread them for it because it's clearly a result of muddled thinking rather than alignment. I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here are outright bad at mafia
The entirety of my initial scumread was how you handled the zakk wagon.

Now, I want you to explain why my reads list was so bad and why you decided to try to discredit it immediately instead of trying to figure out why I had those reads.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”