zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 527, Creature wrote:VOTE: Gamma

zakk wagon stalled too much and this isn't healthy.
COWARD

OHHHH YOU COWARD
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 529, Not Chara wrote:hm. i don't know if that was zakk. they were at L-3 when it triggered, not L-2.
i don't know how to feel about Cakez. i don't think i can turn off the paranoia here.

Creature: the wagon hasn't stalled, zakk got to L-3 in a day and several players have not even begun engaging the thread. zakk still hasn't answered questions directed at them.
please direct me to any questions directed to me which i have not answered or not answered satisfactorily

p.s. i explicitly confirm there were no shenanigans triggered by me which affected any of skullduggery's posts
permanently retired

see here for more info
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

Ank, townread on McMenno, dude nearly scumclaimed post 1. That needs explanation man. Like totally.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 536, SirCakez wrote:I would also vote gamma but zakk is still scum and zakk!scum is a huge pain in the ass to lynch, so want that out of the way first
wait i thought it was 'don't be too sure he's town'

now it's 'i would vote gamma but zakk is scum'?

tell me more, dear mr. cakez.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 585, SlySly wrote:
In post 573, Ankamius wrote:Everyone in my scumlist are people I have significant scumreads on.
What makes you read Blade as scum?
Spoiler:
In post 95, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 10, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 8, House wrote:VOTE: Giggles

She didn't vote me, must be scum.
i've never voted you before and i've never not rolled town

your logic is faulty
Scared of alts and RVS votes. Probably scum or noob.

His stance to policy lynch day 1 is also Antitown.

Sad scum had the first two posts of the game.
In post 160, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 156, House wrote:
In post 152, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 148, House wrote:A Giga scum flip will result in me screaming for a Pepto lynch the following day.
Far too early to form associative reads. Slow down. Let them be individually scummy.
Duh.

I was already scumreading Pepto for that shade af catch-up.
On the surface I get it, but I just feel in my bones he is not scummy.

Those two posts are specific ones I don't like, but otherwise it's more a general read from all of her posts.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 541, SirCakez wrote:I am talking about you like a person, a scummy person who is very hard to lynch
pls
idk you said "i want
that
out of the way" about me

feels bad man :(
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 602, Blade Dancer wrote:Ank, townread on McMenno, dude nearly scumclaimed post 1. That needs explanation man. Like totally.
His posts are town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Actually, it's less his posts are town and more that both your and Chara's engagements with him are both terrible and don't look like bussing.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

VOTE: Ank

Really? Terrible how? For catching McMenno using a routine bullshit line scum use or McMenno is just your buddy.

You cannot justify McMenno being town and you realized that the moment it came from your lips, so you can to resort to attacking me.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by zakk »

responding about this post:
In post 465, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:so i think it's time for me to out this information because it's not as obvious as i thought, but i'm worried it could be anti-town but i'm taking the risk at this point because i can't see myself making it very far in this game

the reason i'm vote parking slysly is because i'm pretty sure i have an idea of some aspects of what his role is (flavor i'm pretty sure, and some general mechanics about it but i don't know his role PM completely) and i can't possibly see it as a town thing.

i'm kind of shocked that no one else has at least hinted that they're seeing what i'm seeing, it's one of those things that i would think is obvious to anyone with flavor knowledge. i thought house was on the right track because he backed up a question i asked that lead me to this conclusion, but i don't think house has flavor knowledge and he's townreading sly so probably not.

i don't want any claims because of this, but i would like someone with a lot of flavor knowledge to re-read the thread and just tell me if they see the same thing that I am. just a yes or no would be fine. if i'm just confbiasing or chasing a smoking gun here,
i'll probably move my vote to either zakk (best wagon composition and some associatives with sly)
or Gamma (my next best scumread). this is something i'm
capable
of explaining but i'm trying to out this information without risking someone having to claim because i'm way off.

i wouldn't mind discussing this in a PT with a townread, however.
by the way, this post earlier, by me, was full of shit, i was just trying to bait House moar.

it was bullshit, because i DON'T think gigabyteTroubador has done less than me. in fact, i think he is incredibly scummy

also, his note above (bolded) that my wagon has the best composition, is bullshit because here's how the wagons stood at that moment:
In post 462, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(8)
zakk -- House, Blade Dancer, Not Chara, SirCakez, Accountant, Gamma Emerald, Leonshade, Creature
(0)
SirCakez
(1)
House -- SnarkySnowman
(0)
Maxous
(1)
Creature -- Nosferatu
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Blade Dancer
(0)
Shiro
(0)
MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Nosferatu
(1)
gigabyteTroubadour -- Maxous
(0)
Accountant
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(3)
SlySly -- zakk, gigabyteTroubadour, Peptobislawl
(0)
McMenno
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(1)
Peptobislawl -- McMenno
(0)
Gamma Emerald
(0)
Leonshade
(1)
Andrius -- Ankamius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Shiro, MagnaofIllusion, SlySly, Andrius, massive

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until 10/10.
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 10/11.

Day 1 Will End on Saturday, October 22nd, at 5 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-10-22 17:00:00)
which..... is basically
ONE
wagon (8 person wagon on me), versus one old, irrelevant, stagnant SlySly wagon which I didn't actually believe in voting since it was just a tool to figure out who were scum jumping on bad wagons (didn't work well enough, so I began baiting my own wagon instead since apparently House is better at drawing a crowd, and it's better if we work together instead of compete, let me know if you have questions about how that works, lmao)

AAAAAND

as if that's not enough:

gigabyteTroubadour was just parroting what House said about "wagon composition":
In post 328, House wrote:Of the current wagons, the one on zakk has the best composition by far.

sooooo

that'd make it:

people i would line up against a wall and give quick lessons in bullet catching:

- Gamma Emerald
- gigabyteTroubador
- Peptobislawl

there are a number of other lesser suspects and a number of town reads, which i will not go into until these are dead or until i am satisfied that they are not scum
permanently retired

see here for more info
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why is Ankamius refusing to engage with me?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

Hey Zakk, Giga is scum on that list but I would like to do more investigation if that's ok with your magnificence.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

For someone who supposedly wants to see zakk dead you don't seem to hate him very much BD.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

@Mod, please replace me out

Hey, I'm really sorry to do this but I really don't think this game is for me. Including this one, I'm currently /in for five different games and with the difficulty I'm having in real life I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with all of them. Since I put the least investment in this one and I wasn't invited here, I'm going to start by dropping out of here. I planned on /outting pre-game but I thought I'd pull it together stick for the flavor. Turns out that was a bad idea, I'm just having a lot of difficulty getting a foothold on this game.

Just to drop off some final thoughts, nothing extraordinarily helpful since i never took notes for this game but:

I have no reason to state most of my townreads, most of my townreads have already found each other and are already working together. I don't get the scumreads of Not Chara though, I think it's pretty obviously town? It should be talked about more tbh. Accountant too because I'm seeing some of that sentiment around him too.

I don't really have any special scumreads to push. A lot of slots haven't posted yet, but I think Gamma is probably going to flip scum. The way he interacted with the Slysly wagon completely sheeping my reasoning and then jumped onto zakk is worth scrutiny.

Pepto feels like lynchbait to me and while he could possibly be scum, he might be better off lynched off of associations. He just feels strange and offbeat to me in a newbish way and I think people are overselling how scummy he actually is.

I still think that Slysly and Ank have scum/town parallel roles with really obvious flavor. If at some point the flavor talks about them absorbing souls or LOVE or stuff like that, one of them is probably flipping scum. I don't know if that fits into Skull's mod meta but I'm having difficulty seeing it any other way. I think NC knows what I'm getting at here so if my slot flips at any point and NC is still alive, I really think this is a necessary point of discussion. Slysly's cageyness about hammering vs. Ank's openness about claiming makes it clear to me which one is the town one, personally.

The way SlySly formulated his zakk "townlean" in thread was pretty awkward too and I think it's an associative tell. worth looking into after some flips.

If Blade Dancer is who I think they are and flips scum, the people they choose to push are like 100% town. I think this is their town game though.

But yeah, I'm really disappointed in myself for replacing out for my first time but I don't see myself being useful in this gamestate's future with the lack of effort I'll likely be putting in later if I were to stay. This was a pretty difficult decision to make, but it's better I do this now before replacements will struggle to catch up.

btw i haven't read the thread since like my last post so maybe the stuff i wrote in here isn't as relevant
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by zakk »

some things!

1. i am unbelievably stoked that Skullduggery is alive and just a little wet and tree branchy, and still here to run his last game (it IS your last game, right?)
2. i am pretty stoked as well to be more or less caught up on a game which is 610 posts in a day's time, and to be reasonably strongly scum reading multiple people
3. VOTE: gigabyteTroubador <- this needs dead ACTUALLY. no rush. just stating it openly and plainly, and making sure people notice.
4. bye for now. i'll try to post tomorrow. i have a ton of homework to grade before a deadline though so i may not be around as much as i want.
5. *heavy metal head banging*

6. p-edit 1: Blade Dancer wtf like really wtf
7. p-edit 2: scum replace out under pressure?????? OMGGGGG ahahahaha
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 608, Blade Dancer wrote:VOTE: Ank

Really? Terrible how? For catching McMenno using a routine bullshit line scum use or McMenno is just your buddy.

You cannot justify McMenno being town and you realized that the moment it came from your lips, so you can to resort to attacking me.
Or

I misremembered where the read came from, glanced at the notes I took and saw I had no specific post attributed to the read, and skimmed his ISO to refigure out why I was townreading him in the first place.

And your engagement on him was terrible because you were making up bullshit about his responses to you.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 612, Accountant wrote:For someone who supposedly wants to see zakk dead you don't seem to hate him very much BD.
Meh, I don't want zakk dead. He's more of my townreads want it so whatever. I would rather lynch McMenno then Giga slot, or Ank. Ank subject to move depending on answer.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

So. My problem with zakk and others like him is that they do absolutely terribly under pressure, but we can't just trust them at their word but are wasting resources lynching or killing them. The ZZZX problem in Pathfinder Mafia. Monkeyman did it there too. Zakk, as someone said last page, is slinking by via 'shitposting', or is he just a townie doing everything in their power to survive? We will have to deal with them one way or another. I ended ZZX with knives in Pathfinder, saving us a lynch.

I believe I called the term Paranoid Townie Syndrome.

I will read him in greater detail later but the past few pages do nothing to help him. Certainly flailing. Unsure as to what that means for his alignment. Flailing town? Possibly. Flailing scrum? Possibly. Csnt parse this one out yet and the longer it goes on the more difficult he will make it. Just take a step back and stop continuously posting. We're still missing a good number of players.

Regardless there will likely be some good interactions that come from this.

Also Sly, I think we understand each other on Shiro. My main point was that I couldn't get a read off of one post.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 613, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
@Mod, please replace me out

Hey, I'm really sorry to do this but I really don't think this game is for me. Including this one, I'm currently /in for five different games and with the difficulty I'm having in real life I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with all of them. Since I put the least investment in this one and I wasn't invited here, I'm going to start by dropping out of here. I planned on /outting pre-game but I thought I'd pull it together stick for the flavor. Turns out that was a bad idea, I'm just having a lot of difficulty getting a foothold on this game.

Just to drop off some final thoughts, nothing extraordinarily helpful since i never took notes for this game but:

I have no reason to state most of my townreads, most of my townreads have already found each other and are already working together. I don't get the scumreads of Not Chara though, I think it's pretty obviously town? It should be talked about more tbh. Accountant too because I'm seeing some of that sentiment around him too.

I don't really have any special scumreads to push. A lot of slots haven't posted yet, but I think Gamma is probably going to flip scum. The way he interacted with the Slysly wagon completely sheeping my reasoning and then jumped onto zakk is worth scrutiny.

Pepto feels like lynchbait to me and while he could possibly be scum, he might be better off lynched off of associations. He just feels strange and offbeat to me in a newbish way and I think people are overselling how scummy he actually is.

I still think that Slysly and Ank have scum/town parallel roles with really obvious flavor. If at some point the flavor talks about them absorbing souls or LOVE or stuff like that, one of them is probably flipping scum. I don't know if that fits into Skull's mod meta but I'm having difficulty seeing it any other way. I think NC knows what I'm getting at here so if my slot flips at any point and NC is still alive, I really think this is a necessary point of discussion. Slysly's cageyness about hammering vs. Ank's openness about claiming makes it clear to me which one is the town one, personally.

The way SlySly formulated his zakk "townlean" in thread was pretty awkward too and I think it's an associative tell. worth looking into after some flips.

If Blade Dancer is who I think they are and flips scum, the people they choose to push are like 100% town. I think this is their town game though.

But yeah, I'm really disappointed in myself for replacing out for my first time but I don't see myself being useful in this gamestate's future with the lack of effort I'll likely be putting in later if I were to stay. This was a pretty difficult decision to make, but it's better I do this now before replacements will struggle to catch up.

btw i haven't read the thread since like my last post so maybe the stuff i wrote in here isn't as relevant
actually i just read this post.

i'm sorry to see you go. it's probably for the best.

i like this post a lot. i'm sorry you feel this way.

i especially like this part:
it feels legit

worth changing my vote actually

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 610, Accountant wrote:Why is Ankamius refusing to engage with me?
What, this post?
In post 599, Accountant wrote:
In post 597, Ankamius wrote:I'm sorry for being one of the only people to see how scummy you really are, I guess.
So, like

are you gonna give reasons

or do the sircakez "let me go ahead and say X is scummy w/out explaining why", except at least cakez explained after I asked him
If you really care enough about why I'm reading things a certain way, then ask. Don't expect me to spoonfeed you everything I'm thinking at all times.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 615, Ankamius wrote:
In post 608, Blade Dancer wrote:VOTE: Ank

Or

I misremembered where the read came from, glanced at the notes I took and saw I had no specific post attributed to the read, and skimmed his ISO to refigure out why I was townreading him in the first place.

And your engagement on him was terrible because you were making up bullshit about his responses to you.
Yup, you can die. I don't like people who accuse me of lying when I am 100% right in order to defend scum so die.
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 619, Ankamius wrote:
What, this post?
In post 597, Ankamius wrote:I'm sorry for being one of the only people to see how scummy you really are, I guess.
So, like

or do the sircakez "let me go ahead and say X is scummy w/out explaining why", except at least cakez explained after I asked him
If you really care enough about why I'm reading things a certain way, then ask. Don't expect me to spoonfeed you everything I'm thinking at all times.
Your House impression sucks.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And your only post about my reads before that was to dismiss them, so I don't understand why you felt the need to include the third line.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Giga has few reads and waffles on pepto. Leaves us with parting setup spec?

Will wait for more absent posters to return.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 621, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 619, Ankamius wrote:
What, this post?
So, like

Your House impression sucks.
Ily boo.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”