Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2348, Nero Cain wrote:Who was scumreading IaI? I'm p sure you were the leading wagon up to Maria getting mislynched. I'm p sure that you, Kranos and Michel were all scum reading me d1.

AI also dispute this "influence" claim. Like I told you fuckers Maria was just noise but no one listened to me.
You are conveniently changing what you said, not being scum read does not equal being universally townread. :neutral:
I was not around when the Maria lynched happened(?)
Also I don't think I was scum reading you day 1.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not sure how you can think that IaI not being scumread=//=universly read as not scum=town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2351, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure how you can think that IaI not being scumread=//=universly read as not scum=town.
cause there is thing called fucking null?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok who was null reading him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

titus, that's why she wanted him vigged

Anyway, where's Thor? The massclaim finished and he was the one pushing it... Did he get want he wanted?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor is either busy or is scum lurking it out.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 pm

hm, looks like the former

still i kind of would like to know what he's getting out of this
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shadow

I mean, I wouldn't really put it past Titus to roleblock me when I was scumreading and there is a part of me that thinks "well ok, I wasn't blocked last night so maybe I wasn't scum reading scum anymore" but it makes to much sense to not lynch Shadow today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but a scum doc makes sense with the GS and there we already so many nerfs that a scum rb doesn't make all that much sense to me.

So gun to my head? Shadow was docced last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shadow is also accusing
ME
of bussing Titus when it was Kranksa that also had an early scum read on Titus so why is he being selective here?

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: shadow
Probably a town flip
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Thor's the only person who hasn't weighed in on this, right? If so...

Intent to hammer Shadow

I think Vanilla Cop is a scum fakeclaim, not his actual role (as scum or town).

I might also wait for Michel to catch up because now that Titus flipped, his posts make a lot more sense and I think the way he's choosing to reevaulate is townie. I would like to hear what his full thoughts are pretty soon, even though he's making it to MYLO tomorrow (probably).

Pedit: Kraska no???

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 pm

note to self: don't fucking WRITE A WALL when you want to give intent :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though if Shadow does flip town then scum is prob Giga and kraska

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Getting real tired of this crap
Have you been reading stuff or no?
Shadow town flip means me and elyse confirmed
Giga is like so town it hurts
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Regardless of the flip, Karnos is the slot I'm scared of the most. I honestly cannot tell if he's lynchbait or not, he doesn't seem manipulative like he did last game but if it's not Shadow, then who...?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, can you quickly explain why any of Michel, Thor or Karnos are scum if Shadow is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
@ kranksa

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Because everyone else is town
Michel probably town because of early interactions with blitz
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm

In post 2365, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Regardless of the flip, Karnos is the slot I'm scared of the most. I honestly cannot tell if he's lynchbait or not, he doesn't seem manipulative like he did last game but if it's not Shadow, then who...?
i take this back actually, I think Karnos makes perfect sense for a blitz partner regardless of Shadow's flip, that hammer on Maria could be stopping Kraska's deadline lynch from going through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still believe that a balanced game is 50%VT+1 and 4 town prs are the max. Even in that game you showed with 5 prs the masons do shit all (ie no power) and while, yes, its reachy and tinfoily, I wouldn't put it past you to show that game in defense of Giga. Even with a 2x vig and tracker and 3xGS there is more power here.

I think that if Shadow is a town lynch then no lynching tomorrow is the optimal play so I don't really like Giga saying that she'd lynch over no lynch.

But hopefully Shadow flips scum and this can all be avoided.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that quick hammer was p scummy though.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Sure :roll:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 2369, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2365, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Regardless of the flip, Karnos is the slot I'm scared of the most. I honestly cannot tell if he's lynchbait or not, he doesn't seem manipulative like he did last game but if it's not Shadow, then who...?
i take this back actually, I think Karnos makes perfect sense for a blitz partner regardless of Shadow's flip, that hammer on Maria could be stopping Kraska's deadline lynch from going through.
What about Thor? I'm iffy on him
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:40 pm

In post 2370, Nero Cain wrote:I think that if Shadow is a town lynch then no lynching tomorrow is the optimal play so I don't really like Giga saying that she'd lynch over no lynch.
did i say this... probably but

I only nl if nobody is confirmed town. There are times where Mylo is better than Lylo, and depending on what we get tomorrow it might be

@Kraska

if shadow is town then I'm pretty sure it's Thor/Karnos anyway so... but I hate it when I only have a team via PoE because it usually means I'm wrong about something.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”