Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Grendel »

Well, as I said many of my posts come straight from my notes, so you could always check see my isolated posts for that.

Though I'm too self aware to make the same play as scum with the same person I just finished a game with. So even if I were scum you wouldn't catch me like that.

But go ahead and tell me your thoughts anyhow. I'm interested in what you have to say.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like do you want a read list or what?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Grendel »

Well, I meant that if you wanted to pick apart my play this game then do it.

I find this sort of thing entertaining.

but yeah, reads lists are cool too. The more of those the better imo.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1110, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: victor

Unless victor explains how me having the same tr and sr as him makes me mafia, I'm lynching him today.
Why Victor? I'm also scumreading you.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1111, House wrote:
In post 1107, CCC wrote:At which point you'll find out that you're wrong, because I am Town. But you're stubborn enough that I don't think I can persuade you of that.
It's this kind of shading that makes me hesitant to change my read, because you are well aware that my reads do change,
Let me rephrase that.

Since I am one of the people that you think is scum, I don't think you'll trust anything I say enough for me to be able to persuade you that I'm not scum.
In post 1112, House wrote:
In post 1107, CCC wrote:It doesn't really matter why you think I'm Mafia.
And that's straight up bullshit.

Town should be demanding reasons so they can refute them.

Not a fan of AtE.
Honestly, I can't even refute the reason I came up with. And you think you have a better reason than that? Surely that means I have even less chance of refuting it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Try to defend yourself. You sound like caught scum now.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1132, Grendel wrote:
In post 1107, CCC wrote:So I think that the last two Mafia can probably be found in {Gamma Emerald, The_Jester, gerry_oat}. I'd rather like to hear from each of these people before deciding where to put my vote (and preferably from everyone else too)... but, at the moment, I'd definitely prefer to put my vote inside that set.
if you are that certain the last two scum are in those three players then you could just get one lynched each day and win. hypothecally you should have no qualms with voting in that bracket, even if you mislynch today, you've found the last two scum lordz yeah?

So vote Gamma.
...you have a good point.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Vote reasons include but are not limited to: eager's vote yesterday looks too quickly withdrawn, as if it might have been bussing; Gamma's vote on eager came only after a counterclaim; Gamma did seem to follow eager's vote once or twice yesterday.

(Inspecting their cases in the cold light of morning, the main thing I have against The_Jester and gerryoat is that I don't have any significant towntells on them yet; but I have at least some small reason to think that everyone else is Town. But Gamma has a few things that actually point to being scum).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Looking at Grendel's early game, I have to conclude there is no way he could be scum since Eager flipped scum. I don't think he would have talked with his scumbuddy like that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@CCC: I voted Eager, unvoted when Eager claimed, then voted Eager again when I realized Square CCed. As for voting with him, my votes we mostly independent. If you can point out a time where I steeped Eager, please do.
<Embrace The Void>

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Try to defend yourself. You sound like caught scum now.
Who, me?

I suppose I do. Given how much I was townreading eager on day one, if I didn't know I was Town I'd probably suspect me, too.

I'm Town. I was wrong about eager. I don't really know what to add to that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:@CCC: I voted Eager, unvoted when Eager claimed, then voted Eager again when I realized Square CCed. As for voting with him, my votes we mostly independent. If you can point out a time where I steeped Eager, please do.
*sheeped Eager
Damn phone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1159, CCC wrote:
In post 1155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Try to defend yourself. You sound like caught scum now.
Who, me?

I suppose I do. Given how much I was townreading eager on day one, if I didn't know I was Town I'd probably suspect me, too.

Town can have bad reads. What you need to do is prove how Eager pretty much whiteknighting you doesn't implicate you. If you can prove that you'll be a whole lot better in my eyes.
<Embrace The Void>

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:@CCC: I voted Eager, unvoted when Eager claimed, then voted Eager again when I realized Square CCed. As for voting with him, my votes we mostly independent. If you can point out a time where I steeped Eager, please do.
See here:
In post 267, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah, I'm still scumreading CCC, but Square has been very bad recently
VOTE: Square World
Given how widely Manuel was being scumread, I'm less sure that this one should count:
In post 806, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I'm feeling better about Square now, so:
VOTE: Manuel87
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by House »

In post 1159, CCC wrote:
Who, me?

Neither of those things are why I scumread you.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@CCC: I see. I just figured he had a good point about Manuel. I do not deny I sheeped him there.
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by House »

In post 1161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1159, CCC wrote:
Who, me?

Town can have bad reads. What you need to do is prove how Eager pretty much whiteknighting you doesn't implicate you. If you can prove that you'll be a whole lot better in my eyes.
One person's actions doesn't implicate a second... and certainly not enough to lynch them.

That's terribad.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And yet people are accusing me of being Eager's buddy because of his weak vote on me. Try again House.
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by House »

In post 1166, Gamma Emerald wrote:And yet people are accusing me of being Eager's buddy because of his weak vote on me. Try again House.
I'm not, so your flimsy objection is irrelevant.

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1159, CCC wrote:
Who, me?

Eager knows I'm Town. I'm cautious on my reads, but I've got him as my top Townread and I've been refusing to vote him on those grounds. I'm also more easily swayed by his words than the words of most other players.

This is a Town player that Scum wants to keep around. As long as Eager lives, he can try to steer my vote towards other Townies - and he has reason to believe that I'm unlikely to vote for him. And if Eager dies, then his whiteknighting makes me look scummy as anything, giving a strong push towards a mislynch.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1164, Gamma Emerald wrote:@CCC: I see. I just figured he had a good point about Manuel. I do not deny I sheeped him there.
What about Square World?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1167, House wrote:
In post 1166, Gamma Emerald wrote:And yet people are accusing me of being Eager's buddy because of his weak vote on me. Try again House.
I'm not, so your flimsy objection is irrelevant.
Well it's not all about you!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1169, CCC wrote:
In post 1164, Gamma Emerald wrote:@CCC: I see. I just figured he had a good point about Manuel. I do not deny I sheeped him there.
What about Square World?
What about him?
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by House »

In post 1168, CCC wrote:
In post 1159, CCC wrote:
Who, me?

Eager knows I'm Town. I'm cautious on my reads, but I've got him as my top Townread and I've been refusing to vote him on those grounds. I'm also more easily swayed by his words than the words of most other players.

This is a Town player that Scum wants to keep around. As long as Eager lives, he can try to steer my vote towards other Townies - and he has reason to believe that I'm unlikely to vote for him. And if Eager dies, then his whiteknighting makes me look scummy as anything, giving a strong push towards a mislynch.
That's okay CCC, I still scumread you over your own actions instead of some other person's.

I hope that gives you some consolation, at least.

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1171, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1169, CCC wrote:
What about Square World?
What about him?
In post 1162, CCC wrote:
See here:
In post 267, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah, I'm still scumreading CCC, but Square has been very bad recently
VOTE: Square World
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 1172, House wrote:
In post 1168, CCC wrote: Eager knows I'm Town. I'm cautious on my reads, but I've got him as my top Townread and I've been refusing to vote him on those grounds. I'm also more easily swayed by his words than the words of most other players.

That's okay CCC, I still scumread you over your own actions instead of some other person's.

I hope that gives you some consolation, at least.
Not really, no.

But the fact that I have now survived to day two as Town does give me some consolation. It means I've already accomplished my personal goal for this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”