gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 734, House wrote:
In post 733, gerryoat wrote:I'll actually give Huntress a pass for today, considering tehy had to do a lot of reading to catch up. So I'd really prefer Square here.
I'll give you a cookie if you choose eager instead.
You had "Lol." as your main reason. give a better case and maybe I'll reconsider, but I don't see him doing anything that scummy to be voted today.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 778, Square World wrote:page 30 question
gerryoat, you're probtown, though why give huntress a free pass?
Because she arrived late and has been mostly rereading, yet still has outed reads.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 821, Huntress wrote:But why would he bus when he could just have voted for eagle or left his vote on square?
Like I said, where he came from scum will bus at the drop of a hat. A lot of times in situations where they really didn't have to.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 818, Grendel wrote:Actually on the other forum Gamma and I played mafia on scum love to bus. The possibility of Gamma as scum bussing his partner here isn't unrealistic.

VOTE: Manuel
I tried to get my team to not bus Day 5. You need to rethink that bit.

Okay so you were adverse to it at first, but you did give in and bus out of fear of associatives, and plus some encouragement in your PT. It doesn't lead me to think you were adverse to the concept itself. More like you were nervous about losing a scum PR then anything.

Ugh, Do you have any documented discussions where you out right said you don't like bussing?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 749, Square World wrote:page 4
not really thinking manuel is scum anymore

gerryoat + the_jester maybe?
In post 766, Square World wrote:page 18
manuel town
gerryoat and his excuses
huntress still scum
In post 778, Square World wrote:page 30 question
gerryoat, you're probtown, though why give huntress a free pass?
In post 780, Square World wrote:i'd say scum is in huntress, the_jester and victor, though maybe i accidentally excluded one scum from this list
In post 794, Square World wrote:could consider gerryoat or manuel
In post 823, Square World wrote:VOTE: Manuel87

l-1

????????????????

All of his reads are contridiictions. He states manuel is town yet votes him here. He says I'm prob town but says he could consider voting me. He says his biggest scumreads are huntress, jester, victor, yet doesn't push on any of them, and instead goes on the opposite wagon.

Am I insane or am I the only one seeing this??
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by gerryoat »

How are more people not voting Square right now? I'm literally loling right now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 827, Grendel wrote:
In post 821, Huntress wrote:But why would he bus when he could just have voted for eagle or left his vote on square?
Like I said, where he came from scum will bus at the drop of a hat. A lot of times in situations where they really didn't have to.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 818, Grendel wrote:Actually on the other forum Gamma and I played mafia on scum love to bus. The possibility of Gamma as scum bussing his partner here isn't unrealistic.

VOTE: Manuel
I tried to get my team to not bus Day 5. You need to rethink that bit.

Okay so you were adverse to it at first, but you did give in and bus out of fear of associatives, and plus some encouragement in your PT. It doesn't lead me to think you were adverse to the concept itself. More like you were nervous about losing a scum PR then anything.

Ugh, Do you have any documented discussions where you out right said you don't like bussing?
I never said it, but I did feel our team got torn apart by bussing. That was my main problem: we had lost the point of bussing. There's actually an article on the wiki expressing my sentiments on how exactly we went wrong.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Grendel »

gerryoat wrote:How are more people not voting Square right now? I'm literally loling right now
The time limitations would make voting for Huntress, Jester, and Victor a waste of a vote. No way town would shift toward those potential wagons less then 48 hours from a lynch.

His voting a town read is... gross though. Is he also town reading the other guy on the chopping block?

Eager I mean.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

1. I
interpreted
your words, and action. (Bringing up a RVS post and trying to spin it as scummy).

2. I'm not suggesting you do that, at all. Again, I am interpreting your words from my POV.

3. Why would I wait? I had a reason for calling it out in the way that I did. As nothing had led me to believe that Victor was town by that time, I was assuming he was scum, and I wanted to engage him on his bad post. He (accidentally) admitted to being one of the 3 I mentioned, but alas wouldn't admit to which one. I wanted him to admit to one of them so I could follow-up with him on it, and see how he responds. I wanted to see what his defensive behavior would be. Aggressive? Indignant? Indifferent? Here are some follow-up questions I may have used:
If he claimed ulterior motives: So you're claiming a non-town win condition?
If he claimed he's lazy: Why are you deliberately playing in a way that hurts the town?

4. Unfortunately, there is no way to prove this one.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Grendel »

Alright I had a moment to think. I
really
hoped I had nailed scum with my reaction results, which made looking at Gamma as scum more important then considering where he could be town. Right now, I'm starting to feel like Gamma is town. I don't think Scum!Gamma would be able to build a solid town read with every player on the roster. Gamma, to my knowledge, is universally town read. The scum intent I saw in his previous posts might not be there at all. This whole thing may have turned out to be a stupid vanity wagon.

I don't think I will attempt to make a reads lists to finish off my D1 this game. I'm not feeling so great about most of my reads atm.

I'm still scum reading Manuel, and Gerry. I guess that's all I got.
Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Eggman »

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Mod: can we get a VC?
OK, sheesh.
[I have been pretty busy IRL (in three shows at the same time), which is why I haven't been as active here. The majority of that work should be done by October, and I will check in more often. Anyways, here's the vote count.]

Vote Count 1.09

Not Voting
: The_Jester
House
: VictorDeAngelo
Square World
: gerryoat
eagerSnake
: Manuel87, House, Huntress
Manuel87
: CCC, eagerSnake, Gamma Emerald, Grendel, Square World
(L-1)

Finger of Suspicion Count 1.01

Manuel87
: eagerSnake
Grendel
: Gamma Emerald

With 11 players alive, it takes
for a lynch.
The deadline for this day is (expired on 2016-09-26 18:00:00).
Last edited by Eggman on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 815, eagerSnake wrote:You are obviously mad that I didn't vote for CCC, and it's obvious you have a grudge against me for it. How is that a misrep exactly?

You are accusing me of "pushing an easy lynch," when you are the one trying to do that. You have enough site experience to know that the site meta loathes buzzwords. (I use them anyway. If the word fits, use it.)

Here is your push: "He used buzzwords lynch him." Considering site meta, that makes for an easy push which doesn't require much explanation.
Assumptions and misrep bro.

You don't know the answer, so you interject your own reasons and doubtcast.

I give a damn.

Keep on keeping on. I don't need to say anything, you're doing a fine enough job on your own.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

So what will your reaction be when I flip blue?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 741, eagerSnake wrote:Remember, he was
100% sure
that CCC was scum, and nothing was going to change his mind. I would be very surprised if he doesn't bring the CCC case
back up
on D2. It's called setting up MLs.
Yeeeeaaaahhhhh... House seems to be of the opinion that if he has a tiny scumread on someone, he needs to push it as if it's written in stone. But then he moves off the wagon and never mentions it again because now someone else is "obvscum".
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 748, Square World wrote:page 3 question
why is gamma being scumread?
Because he seems strangely sure of the size of the scumteam.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 750, Huntress wrote:My read on eager is mainly a gut read but I'll try to pin it down a bit.

Eager's posting felt off from his very first post. Most people who want to do something other than rvs to start discussion just do it. Eager made a point of drawing the players attention to what he was doing.
What he was doing, in this case, was a lack of action rather than an action. Had he not pointed it out, there would have been no discussion of it.
In post 750, Huntress wrote: He was too quick to call Gamma town in , especially in view of his statement that he starts with the assumption that everyone is guilty until proved innocent.
Hmmm. That does seem suspicious.
In post 750, Huntress wrote:His vote on Square in was for an extremely flimsy reason. It was also for something that Manuel did, not Square. He's throwing the words "doubtcasting" and "WIFOM" around far too much and adding distracting stuff like .

Vote: eagerSnake
Yeah, 600 is pretty terrible. I still think he looks Townish on balance, but you put forth some good points.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 760, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 750, Huntress wrote:Eager's posting felt off from his very first post. Most people who want to do something other than rvs to start discussion just do it. Eager made a point of drawing the players attention to what he was doing.
I did "just do it." Not sure what you are getting at here. Trying to bring up RVS on page 30+ to build a case? I have plenty of content, and that is the best you have? You're reaching, far. Trying to make the evidence fit the
gut
bias.
She replaced in late, and couldn't discuss it when it happened.
In post 760, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 750, Huntress wrote:He was too quick to call Gamma town in 70, especially in view of his statement that he starts with the assumption that everyone is guilty until proved innocent.
Gamma had dropped down on my list of people I wanted to kill, thanks to his openness to discuss the suspicion I had on him without cracking or getting frustrated.
Hmmm. I see.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 776, Square World wrote:page 28 question
k, gerryoat is more towny here, but who orders towniest to scummiest?
I can think of at least three people in this thread who have done so.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 780, Square World wrote:i'd say scum is in huntress, the_jester and victor, though maybe i accidentally excluded one scum from this list
In post 781, Square World wrote:what do you think there?
My top two scumreads right now are Manuel and Gamma. Huntress I've got on the townier side, Jester pretty near null, and Victor slightly on the scummy side, but not as much as Gamma or Manuel.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 817, Grendel wrote:Well we are running out of time. Nobody is interested in Gamma.

My top scum read, Gamma, being on Manuel is giving me pause.

I think Eager is town.

Square is not a good lynch either.

UNVOTE:
I'd be willing to vote either Manuel or Gamma at this point. Though I don't think a Gamma vote will lead to a lynch, and we're nearing end of day.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by House »

In post 709, House wrote:
In post 0, Eggman wrote:The current deadline is 2 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes.
Votes need to consolidate.

I'm not moving off eager, so either join the wagon or lynch without me.

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by CCC »

Assuming they're both scum, he could be willing to vote on a scumbuddy when it's not necessary to gain a lot of towncred.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 828, gerryoat wrote:All of his reads are contridiictions. He states manuel is town yet votes him here. He says I'm prob town but says he could consider voting me. He says his biggest scumreads are huntress, jester, victor, yet doesn't push on any of them, and instead goes on the opposite wagon.

Am I insane or am I the only one seeing this??
He changes reads frequently, and for little reason. You're right, that does look scummy; though it could also be a sign of having no idea who to vote for.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Manuel is at L-1 in case you haven't noticed.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 844, House wrote:
In post 709, House wrote:
In post 0, Eggman wrote:The current deadline is 2 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes.
Votes need to consolidate.

I'm not moving off eager, so either join the wagon or lynch without me.
I'm not voting for my top townread, so I guess the lynch will have to happen either without you or without me.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by House »

In post 847, eagerSnake wrote:Manuel is at L-1 in case you haven't noticed.
When he flips town, you and Gamma need to be lynched for being the scum on the wagon.

Then Victor needs to be lynched for being scum off the wagon.

Victor has more experience with my town game than CCV and he's voting me although EVEN CCC recognizes my town play? That's hysterically obvious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”