CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 679, gerryoat wrote:Why do you guys always post so much when I'm gone, and when I'm here, nothing gets posted. Alright I'm gonna do a reads list from towniest to scummiest

Town
Grendel
eagersnake
House
GammaEmerald
Manuel
The_Jester
CCC
VictorDeAngelo
Huntress
SquareWorld

VOTE: SquareWorld
I find it surprising that Gamma is so high in your list, and that Huntress is so low. Could I ask you to explain your reads on them a little further?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 698, House wrote:Professor eager with his impressive seven game history is more interested in picking an argument with me and making a suitcase on town than doing anything that's actually productive.

I'm fine with him dying today.
I think that this is a case of Town vs. Town, personally. I haven't seen either of you present any serious arguments that the other is scum.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 717, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: Square World

@CCC, alas, it looks like we're lynching the lesser of the two evils today.
My top two scumreads right now are Manuel and Gamma. I'd far rather lynch within those two if at all possible.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 726, CCC wrote:
In post 698, House wrote:Professor eager with his impressive seven game history is more interested in picking an argument with me and making a suitcase on town than doing anything that's actually productive.

I'm fine with him dying today.
I think that this is a case of Town vs. Town, personally. I haven't seen either of you present any serious arguments that the other is scum.
Just because two players argue doesn't mean it's town v town

Ever hear of scum theater? For all you know, we could both be scum.

Help me bus my buddy.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 728, House wrote:Just because two players argue doesn't mean it's town v town

Ever hear of scum theater? For all you know, we could both be scum.

Help me bus my buddy.
You're asking me to vote for my top townread, on the unsupported word of someone who, though I think he's probably Town, has so far entirely failed to convince me that he's any good at identifying scum on day one?

I don't think that's going to happen. Unless you have some incredibly strong evidence that you're sitting on?
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 723, CCC wrote: In summary: Your interaction with Square World looks a little scummy. Your eagerness to leap to your own defense, compared with your low scumhunting activity throughout the game, suggest that you're not really all that interested in doing any actual scumhunting yourself, beyon the minimum to look Townish.

It's not by any means definitive, but it's the best case I've yet seen this game.
I have answered all of those you should read the last few pages again i think.

So i should have accepted his false accusations? Cant do.
In post 683, eagerSnake wrote:If the word fits, use it. There's a reason these words have become collectively known and used. There's a reason we use acronyms like "WIFOM" "AtE." There's a reason we use words like "distancing" "buddying" "shadecasting" "doubtcasting" "lurking." Because they've been proven to come from scum more often than town.
Now, if you can explain why the words don't fit the accusations, I'd like to hear that. If not, then you can stop doubtcasting my case by randomly throwing out the "buzzword" buzzword.
So you think throwing them around like candy makes your case look better without presenting any valid arguments right?
All your points were countered while instead of answering the arguments against yourself you used acronyms like WIFOM.

@Gerry:
In post 725, CCC wrote: I find it surprising that Gamma is so high in your list, and that Huntress is so low. Could I ask you to explain your reads on them a little further?
I would also like to hear your read on Huntress also add Victor to that.
You would lynch them yet you didnt say why you scumread them.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 725, CCC wrote:
In post 679, gerryoat wrote:Why do you guys always post so much when I'm gone, and when I'm here, nothing gets posted. Alright I'm gonna do a reads list from towniest to scummiest

Town
Grendel
eagersnake
House
GammaEmerald
Manuel
The_Jester
CCC
VictorDeAngelo
Huntress
SquareWorld

VOTE: SquareWorld
I find it surprising that Gamma is so high in your list, and that Huntress is so low. Could I ask you to explain your reads on them a little further?
I'd say after house, things start to get more null, but I have to say that I just liked his posting so far, that's the best I can explain. I mostly just do a top 3 and bottom 3, and focus on them. You manuel jester and gamma are all lumped together in terms of nullness, but I liked his posting especially in the beginning better. In terms of Huntress it seems to me they have been coasting? I haven't seen much from them at all, and when I have, it isn't anything I can say that I agree with much. I'll try to iso her after this post.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also what are the votes at right now? I think eager might be close to L-1. And I think Square should be L-2 or 3 right?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'll actually give Huntress a pass for today, considering tehy had to do a lot of reading to catch up. So I'd really prefer Square here.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:44 am

Post by House »

In post 733, gerryoat wrote:I'll actually give Huntress a pass for today, considering tehy had to do a lot of reading to catch up. So I'd really prefer Square here.
I'll give you a cookie if you choose eager instead.

CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:51 am

Post by CCC »

In post 730, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 723, CCC wrote: In summary: Your interaction with Square World looks a little scummy. Your eagerness to leap to your own defense, compared with your low scumhunting activity throughout the game, suggest that you're not really all that interested in doing any actual scumhunting yourself, beyon the minimum to look Townish.

It's not by any means definitive, but it's the best case I've yet seen this game.
I have answered all of those you should read the last few pages again i think.

So i should have accepted his false accusations? Cant do.
Your responses look like you're more interested in getting Eager lynched than in actually addressing his points, though.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:51 am

Post by House »

In post 729, CCC wrote:I don't think that's going to happen. Unless you have some incredibly strong evidence that you're sitting on?
Totally.

The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 am

Post by The_Jester »

Catching up, will post in the evening.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 am

Post by CCC »

In post 731, gerryoat wrote:
In post 725, CCC wrote:

Town
Grendel
eagersnake
House
GammaEmerald
Manuel
The_Jester
CCC
VictorDeAngelo
Huntress
SquareWorld

I'd say after house, things start to get more null, but I have to say that I just liked his posting so far, that's the best I can explain. I mostly just do a top 3 and bottom 3, and focus on them. You manuel jester and gamma are all lumped together in terms of nullness, but I liked his posting especially in the beginning better. In terms of Huntress it seems to me they have been coasting? I haven't seen much from them at all, and when I have, it isn't anything I can say that I agree with much. I'll try to iso her after this post.

...okay, so your reads are more like:

Town
Grendel
eagersnake
House

Null: Everyone else (no particular order)

Scum:
VictorDeAngelo
Huntress
SquareWorld

Okay, I can see how that makes sense so far as Gamma goes. Huntress, I think you're being a bit unfair to - she arrived late, into a slot that had said nothing, and had a lot of catching up to do, so I can see why she hasn't said all that much (mind you, House replaced in even later, and he's probably said the most of anyone in this thread...)
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:59 am

Post by CCC »

In post 732, gerryoat wrote:Also what are the votes at right now? I think eager might be close to L-1. And I think Square should be L-2 or 3 right?
By my count, Eager and Square World have three votes each, and no-one else has more than one.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

Post by CCC »

In post 736, House wrote:
In post 729, CCC wrote:I don't think that's going to happen. Unless you have some incredibly strong evidence that you're sitting on?
Totally.
Alright, then. Can you show it to us?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:54 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 737, The_Jester wrote:Catching up, will post in the evening.
He's alive!!
In post 726, CCC wrote:I think that this is a case of Town vs. Town, personally. I haven't seen either of you present any serious arguments that the other is scum.
That's because I'm not trying to present an argument that he is scum, and I don't think he's trying to present one that I'm scum. If he is, I can't find it. If he does, it's bogus, and I'll probably leave it alone this time. Eventually someone else will point out the flaw(s) more convincingly than I could. You are correct, that continuously calling someone scum but not being able to come up with one reason why = usually town vs town. I don't think that applies here, as I'm
not
continuously calling him scum, and I
can
think of reasons for why he could be. However, I feel more like he is just trying to prove some convoluted point for his "own" goal.

I liked his posting at first too, but don't stop thinking critically. House is not a noob. He, as scum, is definitely more than capable to post the way he did here when he started. He will look townie at first, he will manipulate you, so don't let him ride on an early townread. Could scum!House do this? I definitely think he could.

I would be aware that he jumped on my wagon as soon as he saw an opportunity for a ML (Square's absentee vote, Manuel's vote, Huntress said they'd vote, his vote), while then tomorrow he could jump back on his CCC case. Remember, he was
100% sure
that CCC was scum, and nothing was going to change his mind. I would be very surprised if he doesn't bring the CCC case
back up
on D2. It's called setting up MLs.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:02 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 740, CCC wrote:Alright, then. Can you show it to us?
If he actually had incredibly strong evidence, and based his vote off that evidence, don't you think he would've included the evidence? Anything that comes after this point is him having a bias, and then creating a rationalization. Morphing the evidence to fit his accusation.
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Square World »

pretty sure i didn't vote eagersnake in 600

UNVOTE:
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Square World »

page 1 question
why is the_jester being townread?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:06 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Square World, have you fallen behind?
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Square World »

page 2
the_jester still fluffing
gerryoat must be feeling like a badass
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Square World »

dont worry, i wont be lynched today, but i dont think you're the scum i am looking for
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Square World »

page 3 question
why is gamma being scumread?
Square World
Square World