Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4992, farside22 wrote:Awwww poor Shiro you can't handle the push but everyone else apparently needshe to be on point.
Well, judging but the popularity of your wagon on me, I dare say I am handling it just fine.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Math if you survive I'll ally with you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5000, Shiro wrote:
In post 4992, farside22 wrote:Awwww poor Shiro you can't handle the push but everyone else apparently needshe to be on point.
Well, judging but the popularity of your wagon on me, I dare say I am handling it just fine.
There is always day 3.
If I live. :mrgreen:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5002, farside22 wrote:
There is always day 3.
Weee the charade will continue. I was afraid it might end.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

There is always day 3.
I am never voting Shiro before you barring an investigative result.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Maybe instead on snarky at me, you might want to, you know, read the game and give views instead of whining.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5004, Titus wrote:
There is always day 3.
I am never voting Shiro before you barring an investigative result.
I'd investigate you before Shiro.
Lucky for you, I don't have that ability.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4928, Titus wrote:
In post 4926, McMenno wrote:aren't they at L-1
Nah, DGB put them at L minus 1 unless the mod doesn't count the vote.
DGB voted CooLDoG though, so I don't know if that would count.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5007, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4928, Titus wrote:
In post 4926, McMenno wrote:aren't they at L-1
Nah, DGB put them at L minus 1 unless the mod doesn't count the vote.
DGB voted CooLDoG though, so I don't know if that would count.
That is why I asked the mod for a VC.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

what slots will farside and Titus fight over with meaningless potshots on day 3? find out next week, folks.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5005, farside22 wrote:Maybe instead on snarky at me, you might want to, you know, read the game and give views instead of whining.
Hmmmm, I mean this is solid advice but what I am doing seems to be working so far so.... I might ,you know, stick with it.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5010, Not Chara wrote:what slots will farside and Titus fight over with meaningless potshots on day 3? find out next week, folks.
Only on channel mafiascuM

Sunday 7pm GMT +0
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5010, Not Chara wrote:what slots will farside and Titus fight over with meaningless potshots on day 3? find out next week, folks.
Nah I'll just lurk day 3 instead of pounding my head in the wall.
In post 5011, Shiro wrote:
In post 5005, farside22 wrote:Maybe instead on snarky at me, you might want to, you know, read the game and give views instead of whining.
Hmmmm, I mean this is solid advice but what I am doing seems to be working so far so.... I might ,you know, stick with it.
Well look who has no interest in scum hunting.
Shocker, :roll:
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Not Chara »

or you could not do that.
reading the game and giving views would be excellent.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

farside: why do i feel like you said something similar yesterday? ;>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5014, Not Chara wrote:
or you could not do that.
reading the game and giving views would be excellent.
It was a joke Chara.
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
You mean where Math says lynch kraska right now, but never votes them?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
The terrible OMGUS on grapes.
The copying of Cakey's pushback on me.
The complete lack of suspicion that you're whiteknighting them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

Math has been the towniest player to occupy that slot so far. which is not a big accomplishment, but is worth noting.
i don't like their reads but they should not be hammered not when they are actively doing their best to catch up. i disliked lines where Math said they knew they would be mislynched, and language where they referred to themselves and the town as 'us townies'.
but the anger upon the 'hammer', what they said about being asked to replace in... and really. their entire vibe makes them seem like they want to get their thoughts down.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

Shiro: forgive me. i knew you were responding with a light attitude but i'd still like you to note your thoughts.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5018, Not Chara wrote:Math has been the towniest player to occupy that slot so far. which is not a big accomplishment, but is worth noting.
i don't like their reads but they should not be hammered not when they are actively doing their best to catch up. i disliked lines where Math said they knew they would be mislynched, and language where they referred to themselves and the town as 'us townies'.
but the anger upon the 'hammer', what they said about being asked to replace in... and really. their entire vibe makes them seem like they want to get their thoughts down.
They're stalling.

If they wanted to get thoughts down, they would have replied to the request that I made for gut reads repeatedly. They've replied in such a manner where it is impossible to tell where they are, and they keep crowing busy.

There is going to be anger at being lynched. Math!scum feeling like they could get out because they are my sibling without providing reads is anger at bring caught. Cakey had the same anger.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5017, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
1) Math was catching up.
2) do you really see Math scum grasping at straws enough to start casting doubt on confirmed slots? if anything, that's town paranoia.
3) you have a point here. but is Math concerned with looking town (expects mislynch) or with informed reads?
4) eh. you have a point. but as an OMGUSer myself i can't pass judgement without rereading the exchange, which i don't remember as well as i do Math's other posts.
5) sorry, could you rephrase? i don't know what that means.
6) now, this is a shaky point. not every player is going to suspect other players who are defending them when they're busy being angry at what they feel is unfair treatment.

thanks for this point list. it's turned my bad feeling into a townread on the slot.

pedit: actually, Cakez had a giving up vibe. he was angry, but a different kind. i don't see that here.
i'll respond to the gut reads thing in another post.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5015, Not Chara wrote:farside: why do i feel like you said something similar yesterday? ;>
In post 5020, Titus wrote:
In post 5018, Not Chara wrote:Math has been the towniest player to occupy that slot so far. which is not a big accomplishment, but is worth noting.
They're stalling.

If they wanted to get thoughts down, they would have replied to the request that I made for gut reads repeatedly. They've replied in such a manner where it is impossible to tell where they are, and they keep crowing busy.

There is going to be anger at being lynched. Math!scum feeling like they could get out because they are my sibling without providing reads is anger at bring caught. Cakey had the same anger.
The game is over 150 pages, now 200.
You think no one has a life or something.
He did give thoughts through out his post and a brief read list.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Not Chara »

gut reads: they're reads that haven't been thought about. quick reads. speaking from experience, gut reads can change dramatically when they are revisited.
i'm not even sure how useful they are at this point. they're useful for looking back on after a scum flip. scum could have patterns for their 'gut' readslist that give information about their buddies. from town they're about as useful informationally as reading players based on how nice they are would be.

but that's my opinion. i don't know how Math feels about them. but if Math concedes to give those gut reads, would it help you read them? does listening to a player's thread requests make someone town?

i feel as if i've stepped into 'Chara is acting weird again' territory. oops. :>

i also don't think i was reading Math properly when they first replaced in. i really didn't examine their posts in a critical light until you brought up the points.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5017, Titus wrote:
1) catch up posting not scummy I don't vote till I'm done reading a game.
2) not scummy. Scum pushing that is dumb.
3) ummm it's called interacting with others. How many times have you seen players replace and nor even bother reading the game? Or doing shit?
4) omgus isn't a scum tell.
5) your abbressive towards players I get the attitude.
6) who cares? Being suspicious of those on the wagon is 100 times more likely to happen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”