Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus: "I figured out the gamestate b/c I'm smart"

PHFFFFBBT!!!!

Thats not explaining things, thats you having information the rest of the town doesn't have and rolemadness is just a convenient claim to keep up the fakeclaims from you and/or Shadow.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1900, Nero Cain wrote:Titus: "I figured out the gamestate b/c I'm smart"

PHFFFFBBT!!!!

Thats not explaining things, thats you having information the rest of the town doesn't have and rolemadness is just a convenient claim to keep up the fakeclaims from you and/or Shadow.
Yeah, well I did.

So many PR claims.
Opportunistic scum want to lynch the PRs as evidenced by my wagon and the counters to Giga.
Role Madness.

Checkmate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Elyse »

Titus why are you ignoring the fact that Maria already flipped VT and Shadow verified my VT claim?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1902, Elyse wrote:Titus why are you ignoring the fact that Maria already flipped VT and Shadow verified my VT claim?
I'm not. Role Madness can have two VTs. It's not a popular interpretation. People call it rolemadness though.

Or you could be a variant role that always comes back as VT. *shrug*

I don't have all the answers. What I do know is that scum are not bussing Giga due to how the wagons have danced around him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1903, Titus wrote:What I do know is that scum are not bussing Giga due to how the wagons have danced around him.
the same can be said for you.

Like Gerry is literally avoiding posting and Shadow is trying to avoid having to vote you or Giga since if he votes Giga and she flips town it sinks you and he doesn't really want to bus you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I'm pretty sure that's its a Titus/Gerry/Shadow team and if so I think town deserves a best town performance but I don't really want to share with the 4th scum member Michel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Titus scum=Shadow scum REMEMBER THAT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This was also a little odd since she made a post earlier about how Thor had done nothing towny
In post 1815, kraska77 wrote:Wait since when do you read thor as scum
So I was kinda concerned if she was scum and scumread one of her buddies (Titus/Blitz) and town read one (Shadow)

but a Titus/Shadow/Gerry team just makes so much sense no matter how shitty her Michel and Thors play as been. Though I will admit that Gerry is the weakest of my 3 main scumreads but he still needs rope.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by kraska77 »

:roll:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1907, Nero Cain wrote:This was also a little odd since she made a post earlier about how Thor had done nothing towny

In post 1815, kraska77 wrote:
Wait since when do you read thor as scum

So I was kinda concerned if she was scum
you do realise that was a valid question since jar called that post(the one where i said thor did nothing towny) crazytalk, right? or are you gonna dumbpost now?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just seemed odd b/c you had made it seem like you were lightly scumreading Thor and I'm not sure why you'd doubt cast on your scum read but w/e. Titus, Shadow, Gerry is your scum team.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by kraska77 »

"you had made it seem like you were lightly scumreading Thor"
In post 1461, kraska77 wrote:i don't really see a reason to suspect him yet, but I don't trust him either
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero's throwing mud at his townreads now. Pretty obvious that he's wearing a dunce/scum cap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

In post 1884, karnos wrote:
In post 1880, MichelSableheart wrote:@Karnos: no need to rush. Please give Thor a chance to weigh in first.
I find it strange that you call me scum in one post and then make a request like this in the next.
  1. You seem to prefer a giga lynch over a blitz lynch. So do I. Pointing out that there is no need to compromise before Thor has weighted in helps us both achieve that.
  2. If will try to prevent you from cutting the day short like you did yesterday.
  3. There are four players I suspect of being scum. It's unlikely that there are actually four scum in the game, so I'm probably wrong on at least one player. Since I don't know on who, I try to work with them all.
In post 1886, Nero Cain wrote:Michel, don't you see the way that Shadow is tiptoeing around voting either Giga or Titus? He doesn't want to hammer his buddy and he needs Thor to vote Giga before he can flash hammer. I mean you look at that and just go "geez that makes sense as not buddy play"
Shadows play wrt the wagons doesn't make much sense if he's scumbuddies with blitz, to be honest. In that scenario it would make far more sense for him to simply push the giga lynch and try to convince Thor to follow him. By voting an unviable wagon, he's making the alternative to a blitz lynch less likely, and therefore a blitz lynch more likely. The play actually makes more sense for scum shadow/town blitz. In that scenario, he can go "see, I didn't want the blitz mislynch" when he actually didn't do much to stop it.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:What I do know is that scum are not bussing Giga due to how the wagons have danced around him.

Like Gerry is literally avoiding posting and Shadow is trying to avoid having to vote you or Giga since if he votes Giga and she flips town it sinks you and he doesn't really want to bus you.
Why exactly the fuck wouldn't I be bussing Titus ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:but Titus scum=Shadow scum REMEMBER THAT!
Oh I'm sure you'll find a reason to find me scummy no matter what Titus flips.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Gollum »

In post 1914, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:

Why exactly the fuck wouldn't I be bussing Titus ?
*she's a valuable pr and you don't want to lose her
*you have a crush on her and you think that if you hammer her she'll be mad at you
*you are holding out for a Giga lynch or a no lynch

Take your pick.

Why aren't you voting Giga?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Gollum »

oh fuck!
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 1915, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:but Titus scum=Shadow scum REMEMBER THAT!
Oh I'm sure you'll find a reason to find me scummy no matter what Titus flips.
ok so you won't hammer titus.

would you hammer me if i self-vote :?:

considering a reverse of karnks's offer. if michel takes my place in the bloc, our numbers will be the same as if we lynched someone out of the bloc, so i'm not worried about town not being able to outnumber scum and townbeards. this game is a headache and my mislynch was inevitable from D1 (which i called because at least 1 townie won't know how to change their reads based on current in-game events), so i'd rather just get it out of the way while town still has room to reevaluate.

also hi nero lol
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I still don't think shadow is scum fwiw
Shadow I'd be impressed of you somehow manage to swing a wagon on someone else at this point but I don't think you'll be able to do that. So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1918, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:would you hammer me if i self-vote
BAD GIGA BAD
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 1919, kraska77 wrote:I still don't think shadow is scum fwiw
Shadow I'd be impressed of you somehow manage to swing a wagon on someone else at this point but I don't think you'll be able to do that. So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
^^

that claim was super townie, scum!Shadow doesn't target Elyse at all and should be paranoid about lying about his target...

if i'm left alive tho i'll defend you. vig should shoot me tonight though bc this town isn't going to cooperate if it's town tunneling on me (i'm pretty sure michel is the only town person gunning for my mislynch tho so there's that).
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1913, MichelSableheart wrote:By voting an unviable wagon, he's making the alternative to a blitz lynch less likely, and therefore a blitz lynch more likely.
no? Like Titus is sitting at L-1 and Giga is sitting at L-2. If Thor gets on and votes Giga you bet your ass he's going to vote Giga. Even if holds out for a no lynch (a ton of scum motivation in that) I fail to see how that makes Titus town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1919, kraska77 wrote:So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
He is not town. He either doesn't want to bus or is holding out for a no lynch. Stop looking at meta and look at intentions.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1919, kraska77 wrote:So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
He is not town. He either doesn't want to bus or is holding out for a no lynch. Stop looking at meta and look at intentions.
Why don't you look at intentions and tell me how they fit within a scum agenda when shadow can't get any more disgustingly obvious about not wanting to vote Titus. How the hell is this helping him pray tell

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”