Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1845, karnos wrote:
In post 1840, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Karnos

life is getting a bit out of control for me. if titus can't get lynched, then this is the alternative that will likely flip scum. if the vig, if there is one, does not shoot me tomorrow (they didn't shoot me when i requested to be shot yesterday so i doubt there is one), i'll respond to whatever points/discussion i need to tomorrow (in-game). don't dismiss what titus says if she is town, I agree with her speculation in that there are likely more prs, probably not a vig but I shouldn't be counted as a pr, and 4 prs is not unreasonable.

i'll formally announce a v/la once i have a better idea of how much time i'll have in the future, sorry.
Caught scum getting desperate.
How does this make sense? If he's scum then right now his best chance is getting blitz lynched who is already @ L-1 (assuming they aren't BOTH scum). Instead he derails the wagon and hopes that you get lynched instead?

Like he can't know how much support would be there for ur lynch but he knows that about half the town wants to lynch blitz. I'd think him switching off blitz @ this point would be the WORST decision for scum right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1850, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1845, karnos wrote:
In post 1840, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Karnos

life is getting a bit out of control for me. if titus can't get lynched, then this is the alternative that will likely flip scum. if the vig, if there is one, does not shoot me tomorrow (they didn't shoot me when i requested to be shot yesterday so i doubt there is one), i'll respond to whatever points/discussion i need to tomorrow (in-game). don't dismiss what titus says if she is town, I agree with her speculation in that there are likely more prs, probably not a vig but I shouldn't be counted as a pr, and 4 prs is not unreasonable.

i'll formally announce a v/la once i have a better idea of how much time i'll have in the future, sorry.
Caught scum getting desperate.
How does this make sense? If he's scum then right now his best chance is getting blitz lynched who is already @ L-1 (assuming they aren't BOTH scum). Instead he derails the wagon and hopes that you get lynched instead?

Like he can't know how much support would be there for ur lynch but he knows that about half the town wants to lynch blitz. I'd think him switching off blitz @ this point would be the WORST decision for scum right now.
Not for the long con.

Right now, if I get lynched, it's obvious I'm correct and he'd just get lynched tomorrow.

His best play to survive is to get saps like you to townread him and play for a no-lynch at the moment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1851, Titus wrote:His best play to survive is to get saps like you to townread him and play for a no-lynch at the moment.
Really? A no-lynch. Do those ever happen? I think he knows that people will almost always lynch someone rather than let a no-lynch go through.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

Giga what are you doinggggģ
Get back on Titus she's scum
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1853, kraska77 wrote:Giga what are you doinggggģ
Word.

@giga. If thor shows up and votes U over blitz then I'll happily wagon karnos w/ u.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Elyse »

JJD is so town it hurts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1852, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1851, Titus wrote:His best play to survive is to get saps like you to townread him and play for a no-lynch at the moment.
Really? A no-lynch. Do those ever happen? I think he knows that people will almost always lynch someone rather than let a no-lynch go through.
Yup. I see them happen one every ten games or so.
It's his only move for long term survival as scum.

He needs to have "clean" hands

Karnos is town. Go ahead and try to wagon another townie to save Giga.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Elyse wrote:JJD is so town it hurts
No shit. But would you be saying that if he had a come to Jesus and saw me as the town that I am?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1856, Titus wrote:Karnos is town. Go ahead and try to wagon another townie to save Giga.
Maybe u should hammer urself then?

This way u ensure giga goes down tomorrow

:twisted:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1858, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1856, Titus wrote:Karnos is town. Go ahead and try to wagon another townie to save Giga.
Maybe u should hammer urself then?

This way u ensure giga goes down tomorrow

:twisted:
Maybe you should just vote giga and save the lives of town. Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1850, JarJarDrinks wrote: How does this make sense?
If he's scum
then right now his best chance is getting blitz lynched who is already @ L-1 (assuming they aren't BOTH scum). Instead he derails the wagon and hopes that you get lynched instead?

Like he can't know how much support would be there for ur lynch but he knows that about half the town wants to lynch blitz. I'd think him switching off blitz @ this point would be the WORST decision
for scum right now
Your post doesn't make sense. Whether he is town or scum, the above is true. It's not like town!giga would benefit from being lynched today, so the exact same argument applies. You are acting like it's a stupid switch as scum, so that proves he is town. But actually it's also a stupid move as town to switch wagons right here, the change is NAI.

It just indicates desperation.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:40 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1854, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1853, kraska77 wrote:Giga what are you doinggggģ
Word.

@giga. If thor shows up and votes U over blitz then I'll happily wagon karnos w/ u.
I can't trust your read on blitz when you are reading me so wrong.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1860, karnos wrote:
In post 1850, JarJarDrinks wrote: How does this make sense?
If he's scum
then right now his best chance is getting blitz lynched who is already @ L-1 (assuming they aren't BOTH scum). Instead he derails the wagon and hopes that you get lynched instead?

Like he can't know how much support would be there for ur lynch but he knows that about half the town wants to lynch blitz. I'd think him switching off blitz @ this point would be the WORST decision
for scum right now
Your post doesn't make sense. Whether he is town or scum, the above is true. It's not like town!giga would benefit from being lynched today, so the exact same argument applies. You are acting like it's a stupid switch as scum, so that proves he is town. But actually it's also a stupid move as town to switch wagons right here, the change is NAI.

It just indicates desperation.
OK. I concede the fact that the switch is not a very good play from town either.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1861, karnos wrote:I can't trust your read on blitz when you are reading me so wrong.
Ur my #3 lynch for today. shadow>blitz>you
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

VOTE: Titus

i still don't get how this works without a hammerer, but sure, i'm desperate to not get a no lynch so the description is apt
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 am

Post by kraska77 »

come on karnos
here kitty kitty
hammer time ( ◕‿◕ )
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:59 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

kankles tomorrow i will write a random questionnaire for you to fill out

seems to be the easiest way to read you :giggle:
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think its a Titus/shadow/gerry scum team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

karnos pls hammer. If Titus flips scum I won't even consider voting you until shadow and gerry are dead.

thor, stop lurking and hammer if Karnos doesn't.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1868, Nero Cain wrote:karnos pls hammer. If Titus flips scum I won't even consider voting you until shadow and gerry are dead.

thor, stop lurking and hammer if Karnos doesn't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like can you honestly look at her last last few pages and go "yeah this is just crazy town"

We might have a vig you guys!
Why do you think we have a vig?
b/c the IaI shot makes no sense from scum.
but no vig would have shot IaI.
I would have shot IaI.
Why did you not mention your scum read on IaI.
I wasn't scum reading him.
^
this is just scum Titus saying random things to counter my arguments. Telling me she'd vig someone she wasn't scum reading is just lol.

I don't have any reason to think we have a vig its just a possibility that we have a vig.
^
out of thousands of setup possibilities why would she think there is a vig in this setup?

We have 4 claimed PR and you think there is an SK thats 5 and at most we have 4.
Well maybe its rolemadness.
^
in a normal game? really?

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And don't forget: I wont tell you who I targeted because it gives scum information even though I believe that I blocked scums kill.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:57 am

Post by karnos »

If blitz flips town, we lynch giga tomorrow.

4 players /agree and I'll hammer.

I think it's stupid to kill town like this but I'll go with this compromise.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:I do, but either way, you're just going to say lol Titus sucked after my flip because
you really don't understand the basics on how to play
Theres another one where she calls ppl voting her saps so she's just ad homming now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she's telling the truth about being a doc, she's just not a town one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”