She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3996, Shiro wrote:Sky is town and like 99,9 % connie
Flavor fakes aren't clearing.

Steven Universe is confirmed in the game, because Skybird has a chat with them. So whoever has Steven Universe (don't claim obv reasons) is confirmed town. Otherwise, the mod would be lying when they stated someone got a hood with Steven Universe and as far as I can tell Steven never gets corrupted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Yume »

In post 3998, Titus wrote:
In post 3993, Yume wrote:@Titus That's not it. I am a bit leery of that claim, cos

Spoiler:
I have an event power exactly like that
Let's talk this out in the hood. I'm not sure what you mean by "exactly like that" but that's definitely not for public consumption.
All right.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3999, Shiro wrote:@Titus

I mean fire being able to give guns.
Meh, that's possible but with me being insanely obvtown/confirmed town and bulletproof scum need a way to bypass that somehow.

Do we know who Fire gave a gun to? Is it just his alliance buddy? Are they dayvigs?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Shiro »

It was stated that it was Skybird wasnt it?

I bet my everything scum wouldn't learn who Steven is day 1.

P edit

I think he didn't give it to anyone.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

people still take fire claims at face value huh?

weird.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Shiro »

Also Killthestory might be scum, this seems like him in mass effect in all honesty.

I don't buy the ic bs
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4003, Shiro wrote:It was stated that it was Skybird wasnt it?

P edit

Our team has deduced RR was Steven Day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4006, Titus wrote:
In post 4003, Shiro wrote:It was stated that it was Skybird wasnt it?

P edit

Our team has deduced RR was Steven Day 1.
Clarify in SU 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hey, Shiro.. I will ally with you next. Image

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, can you just put up a readwall?
Farside, you too?

I'd like to see where you agree and disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4002, Titus wrote:

Meh, that's possible but with me being insanely obvtown/confirmed town and bulletproof scum need a way to bypass that somehow.

Do we know who Fire gave a gun to? Is it just his alliance buddy? Are they dayvigs?
The gAme has a built in mechanic for bypassing protection, so I don't know if any sort of special mechanical stuff would have been needed.

To clarify though...are you suggesting that DGB is scum ( and not the traitor, unless the recruit mechanism could have occurred during the day yesterday) and they planned to have her not follow through on the alliance with you in hopes that it would turn off your claimed BP? You seem to be insinuating that....but you're also saying scum are using some other mechanism to bypass your bp and kill you.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4010, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4002, Titus wrote:

The gAme has a built in mechanic for bypassing protection, so I don't know if any sort of special mechanical stuff would have been needed.

To clarify though...are you suggesting that DGB is scum ( and not the traitor, unless the recruit mechanism could have occurred during the day yesterday) and they planned to have her not follow through on the alliance with you in hopes that it would turn off your claimed BP? You seem to be insinuating that....but you're also saying scum are using some other mechanism to bypass your bp and kill you.

-Cerb
I'm imagining so yes. Either DGB is scum that deliberately failed submitting their action, scum can block alliances, or scum have to have a way of bypassing my BP.

Otherwise, I'd be an unmurderable townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3949, Varsoon wrote:
Peridot's character is largely influenced by Invader Zim.
I'm waiting for someone (Shiro?) to bring that up and elaborate. I think IZ is a different series altogether.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 am

Tifus, at -4 stress the scum kill will always succeed. The DGB thing is so blatant and feels like it wouldn't have been necessary....

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

What scum wants to force 4 stress and have town Titus around in the meantime?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

invader zim is another cartoon that Rebecca Sugar was a fan of. (there exists old art of hers done in the style of Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of the show)

Peridot herself shares many similarities with the title alien character. that's all.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

Titus: i think scum can bypass protection. that would make sense. i doubt DGB avoided allying with you on purpose as a scum plot.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

grapes: since Titus has already chosen her ally, please ally with me tomorrow. yes, i'm
very aware
of the irony.

and mastin: please consider me as well. i insist.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, tell me more about Peridot. I get -from the wiki- that it was good then it got corrupted then ..??? I'm not too familiar with the show itself, so I'm counting on those who would call themselves fans to give more details.

For the mean time, I'd be more concerned about figuring out DGB. If she IS a traitor then we need to eliminate her. If that was a trol/gambit then we need to know who else might be a good lynch.

Like, everybody's proposing names and stuff, but not one GOOD case has been made. I'm not fully sold on the CD lynch, but it's as good as it gets. I'm slightly scum reading him, and both Titus and Mastina agree he should be a good lynch, but I would be open for a better lynch option IF backed up with some clear cut evidence.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:49 am

And DGB already claimed that she misunderstood, so there's no evidence of any ability to sabotage alliances...at least not as relates to you alliance with dgb.

I sorta feel like your reasoning here is a reach.

The possibility if her legitimately being an actual traitor though, that's a reason for suspicion that'snot wholly improbable, in the event that the traitor does not know the scum teams identify. Her inclusion of multiple abilities in her claim (one of which was ascetic, which she didn't publicly claim, and which discourages further checking) makes it easy for her to claim it waa "just a joke/gambit", though of course then the question is...what sort of gambit are you running that you made your claim ,meant to gather knowledge from a potential member of the scum team, implausible.

So, I ask DGB: what were you seriously trying to do amd why didn't you claim to be ascetic in the Prequel/D1?

-Cerb

Pedit: sure, the idea of a strongman is perfectly reasonable, I just don't think the whole dgb alliance thing has a good chance of being related to a plan to kill you.
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Yume »

In post 4018, Almost50 wrote:So, tell me more about Peridot. I get -from the wiki- that it was good then it got corrupted then ..??? I'm not too familiar with the show itself, so I'm counting on those who would call themselves fans to give more details.

For the mean time, I'd be more concerned about figuring out DGB. If she IS a traitor then we need to eliminate her. If that was a trol/gambit then we need to know who else might be a good lynch.

Like, everybody's proposing names and stuff, but not one GOOD case has been made. I'm not fully sold on the CD lynch, but it's as good as it gets. I'm slightly scum reading him, and both Titus and Mastina agree he should be a good lynch, but I would be open for a better lynch option IF backed up with some clear cut evidence.
Well, actually, she was evil, then she turned good, and no, she never got corrupted. The one who got corrupted was Jasper.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Not Chara »

am i misremembering, or did Klingon claim miller today?

i am on a phone, so cannot easily ISO. however, in CoolDog's most recent game-advancing post before his flake, he made a confusing statement about mastin's flip somehow clearing me, thus making me a bad lynch for day 1?
i asked about it, but the rest of his posts were only promises to catchup.
it was strange, because it was worded like he knew i was town.

adding in the number of town players (by strong reads and confirmation) one my wagon early on and Cakez's own defense of me, i have to wonder if other members of the scumteam were doing so as well.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Not Chara »

Yume's flavour is correct. Almost, don't worry so much about Peridot. if the owner of the twitter actually is her, she is probably, but might not be, town. someone else (with a Peridot fakeclaim) could have access to her account, too. i wouldn't take it as confirmation of anything.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4019, Reasonably Rational wrote:And DGB already claimed that she misunderstood, so there's no evidence of any ability to sabotage alliances...at least not as relates to you alliance with dgb.

I sorta feel like your reasoning here is a reach.

The possibility if her legitimately being an actual traitor though, that's a reason for suspicion that'snot wholly improbable, in the event that the traitor does not know the scum teams identify. Her inclusion of multiple abilities in her claim (one of which was ascetic, which she didn't publicly claim, and which discourages further checking) makes it easy for her to claim it waa "just a joke/gambit", though of course then the question is...what sort of gambit are you running that you made your claim ,meant to gather knowledge from a potential member of the scum team, implausible.

So, I ask DGB: what were you seriously trying to do amd why didn't you claim to be ascetic in the Prequel/D1?

-Cerb

Pedit: sure, the idea of a strongman is perfectly reasonable, I just don't think the whole dgb alliance thing has a good chance of being related to a plan to kill you.
I don't like how you're trying to make me seem crazy but then again ...that's probably townie here. I really don't buy the oops defense when DGB didn't apologize but had to be called out and Varsoon basically gave reminders.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Shiro:

Please confirm we will be allying with eachother on D3.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”