Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm making a reasonable assumption that any townie won't be dumb enough to end the day prematurely. While scum can feel free to hammer, we are auto lynching them tomorrow.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Karnos

no support for the JJD wagon
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1750, Shadow_step wrote:I'm making a reasonable assumption that any townie won't be dumb enough to end the day prematurely.
How is it prematurely? We've voted him to L-1, he's claimed, there's been a ton of discussion about it. YOU even posted intent @ 1 point.
In post 1750, Shadow_step wrote:While scum can feel free to hammer, we are auto lynching them tomorrow.
yeah bro, pretty sure ur in no position to make that threat.

Anyone that wants to hammer this, please do so.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1748, JarJarDrinks wrote:Blitz, u said that info wont help town. Well if u really are a doc that truly believes he blocked scums attack and are about to get lynched, u don't think that information would be hugely beneficial?

Like ud be giving us practically confirmed town.
If I KNEW I did, yes. I don't know that I did.

What if scum did a troll kill and I healed a vig kill? Were role blocked because role madness? My name wouldn't be conftown.

By outing that information and being wrong, I tell scum there's a roleblocker or no vig.
By being right, I encourage a hammer by scum who will just say lol don't believe you.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1752, JarJarDrinks wrote:How is it prematurely? We've voted him to L-1, he's claimed, there's been a ton of discussion about it. YOU even posted intent @ 1 point.
That was obviously to get him to claim duh
By prematurely I meant we have more days.
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

where is everyone?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:24 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1621, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: Does scum!Blitz actually WANT me lynched (Meaning that Gerry is likely town)? Or is scum!Blitz just trying to make me a counterwagon that never gets traction (meaning that blitz and gerry could viably be partners distancing)?
This is written as if the idea of scum wanting you lynched is absurd. Normally, scum loves to see town get lynched, so what are you implying?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:25 am

Post by karnos »

VOTE: gigabyteTroubadour
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:29 am

Post by karnos »

Caught up now. Not really much to comment on. It's like everyone forgot how incredibly scummy transcend was yesterday.

I mean, so shadow's claim sounds fake. Blitz's claim sounds fake without a target. But who cares?

Transcend is the only one 100% confirmed to be lying about a claim, if a fake claim is a scum tell than giga's slot wins by far.

I think Nero Cain is scum #2, just read his iso from start. He asks a ton of questions to look busy but virtually zero followup on them, like he didn't really care about the answer he just wanted to look like a good busy town. But I don't see support for a wagon there, we'll have to do giga first.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Elyse »

Blitz is scum stop getting distracted.

Her "ideas" are complete nonsense and she's making them up as she goes along to try to justify her ridiculous play. Like if she was actually town and thought this was role madness with one token VT, she would notice that I claimed VT (and was allegedly confirmed by shadow) and Maria flipped VT. So right there it would have to be a me/shadow scumteam or else it isn't role madness.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1758, karnos wrote:Transcend is the only one 100% confirmed to be lying about a claim
Well not the ONLY one. Remember maria?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

That's
L-2
for giga btw.

Looks like today is gonna be giga vs Blitz.

@Thor and Shadow, pick a horse.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:06 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Thor wrote:Do you think you have a good number of interactions?
I think so, yeah. Though I have been focussing mostly on the mason fakeclaim, I feel I haven't made a secret of my thoughts on other players. My series of posts at the end of day 1, my first post at day 2, and post #1642 should give you a reasonable idea of my feelings on players other then giga/maria.

@Shadow: any particular reason why you voted Karnos over Giga? The Karnos wagon won't become viable without a serious attempt to convince others to join it. Just voting there without that attempt won't do much.

@Thor: something similar goes for you. If things don't change, you'll be forced to choose between Blitz and Giga, both of whom you seem unwilling to lynch. Why aren't you trying to convince others to join you?
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:11 am

With regards to blitz not claiming her target: it's probably not that important. IAI seems like a scumkill to me, which means that her target will mainly give us info on her, and not on other players in the game. And I don't think there's anyone who is going to change his/her mind wrt the claim based on who she targetted. So it's probably better to keep the scum guessing if she doesn't get lynched tonight.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1762, MichelSableheart wrote:@Shadow: any particular reason why you voted Karnos over Giga?
He can't vote Giga since he's pretending that marias flip changed his mind and he now thinks giga is town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Hopefully Thor shows up, reads my 1739 and hammers this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1733, Thor665 wrote:@Nero - you still haven't explained why, when you started on Shadow, that you settled on Blitz after claims.
Neither claim particularly screams as a town claim to me, bot are very acceptable scum claims - so why pick the one you did?
the Shadow wagon fizzled out. I wasn't town reading Blitz. Why should I care which scum gets lynched?
In post 1736, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:And lets just ignore the scum motivation in wanting a player dead that they can't kill at night.
Unless I'm misunderstanding the role, he can be killed, just cant be targeted by PRs.
This correct. It was also who Shadow should have investigated but he's not town so :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 am

@Elyse: There were two actions Blitz made that were far more likely to come from twon then from scum, IMO:

Her post #80, which shows an attention for scumslips that scum is less likely to have.

And her push against the Transcend slot around #930. The reasoning she gives in #935 after Thor pushes her is far too solid to have been made up on the spot in a couple of minutes. Given how quickly she answered there, it's far more likely that she had already given the question some thought, which again town is more likely to do.

Don't you think you're tunnelvisioning what is in essence uncommon play?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

setup wise, we're going to have 3 or 4 prs so yes, we can't have a tracker, a vig, a vanilla cop, a doc and an asetic. I'm still not getting why Titus thinks there's a vig but if Giga flips town then Blitz and or Shadow is confirmed scum and vice versa.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just a reminder Sable that you town read Gerryscum for "towntelling"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I don't think Blitz #80 is impossible to come from scum or the push on Trans.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Titus is a scum doc (or her team has a protection role) b/c when she's scum she says things that only make sense with inside information. That we have a vig in this setup is totally random and only makes sense if she knows scum have protection.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:40 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1769, Nero Cain wrote:Just a reminder Sable that you town read Gerryscum for "towntelling"
;^)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

Really, tho. Can someone who townreads giga tell me why? I want to see if I'm missing something
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1773, gerryoat wrote:Really, tho. Can someone who townreads giga tell me why? I want to see if I'm missing something
They're his scumbuddies or stubbornly dumb town. Look at the shift and refusal to talk about him and even the lol Titus is too smart nonsense rather than accepting my way of playing is optimal. They'd rather have their pride than lynch scum

Please replace Blitzkrieg with Titus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”