Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl get annoyed with you in games b/c as town you tunnel for silly reasons. Here ppl are less annoyed and more scumreading you b/c your whole scumhunting and game solveness boils down to reactions and scum reading those that scumread you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Thor?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1696, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 1691, Elyse wrote:The fact that Blitz hasn't said who she protected yet makes me confident that she's scum.

And gerry's 1689 is terrible. "I'm not hammering Blitz cause she's townish" :roll: Are you kidding me?

Blitz/gerry/{karnos, Thor, Shadow} is the team.
Why should I? Outing who I protected just gives scum information about who I protect.

Your attack on Gerry is also bad. You're professing a scumread solely based on him not doing what you want.
The customary thing to do when claiming a PR after night 1 is to claim your actions as well. You not doing that makes it seem like more of a fakeclaim.

And no, I'm not scumreading gerry for not doing what I want. When there is a wagon at L-1 on a doctor stalled out, you need to give more insight than "She's townish".

Nice defense of him though. I'll make sure he goes after you.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1700, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get annoyed with you in games b/c as town you tunnel for silly reasons. Here ppl are less annoyed and more scumreading you b/c your whole scumhunting and game solveness boils down to reactions and scum reading those that scumread you.
Read: Silly reasons = I cannot take being wrong on Transcend.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1701, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Thor?
Town, pretty obviously so. Do I need to hold your hand?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1702, Elyse wrote:
In post 1696, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 1691, Elyse wrote:The fact that Blitz hasn't said who she protected yet makes me confident that she's scum.

And gerry's 1689 is terrible. "I'm not hammering Blitz cause she's townish" :roll: Are you kidding me?

Blitz/gerry/{karnos, Thor, Shadow} is the team.
Why should I? Outing who I protected just gives scum information about who I protect.

Your attack on Gerry is also bad. You're professing a scumread solely based on him not doing what you want.
The customary thing to do when claiming a PR after night 1 is to claim your actions as well. You not doing that makes it seem like more of a fakeclaim.

And no, I'm not scumreading gerry for not doing what I want. When there is a wagon at L-1 on a doctor stalled out, you need to give more insight than "She's townish".

Nice defense of him though. I'll make sure he goes after you.
It's customary if that info helps town. Here, it doesn't. I don't care what it seems like. If town doesn't learn to play smart, we don't deserve to win.

Yeah, you are.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1704, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 1701, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Thor?
Town, pretty obviously so. Do I need to hold your hand?
yes pls. I was mainly asking b/c he had this really strange thing where he was town reading you but if yu were a Titus alt it would change things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1677, Thor665 wrote:I am currently uninterested in the Blitz wagon, so if you want a hammer you'll be forced to clue me into the brilliance.
About the only thing bugging me about that slot is if it is a Titus alt, which I think people were saying(?) Other than that, nothing.

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

People have this innuendo that I am ZOMG awesome scum, so I have to be perfect town or queasy feelings. I Have been ill and did not rush to lead because doctor. To reasses a townread based off information is townie.

Plus, alting is a thing. I do it periodically because you learn a lot. It is no coincidence that I picked up scumreads after Transcend outed my main.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew you were Titus from the start but I don't see how you being an alt makes you play like scum Titus.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok I'm not even going to respond to you after this if your retort is "yeah you are" after I explained why I'm not.

And scum are more likely to withhold actions cause it means fewer lies and potential screw ups. For example if you targeted a PGO we would know you're lying.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Elyse »

Not to mention that claiming who you protected won't do shit besides stir up WIFOM
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhhh she's a scum doc and telling us who she protected would out her buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Kranska is right and shadow is town meaning it would be Blitz/Thor/Gerry team? That kinda makes sense b/c they refuse to hammer her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Karnos' Maria hammer was so bad and his D1 reads list was so shitty and
Iioa
y hrmmm....

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

When your scumreads consist of everyone off a wagon, when that's mathmatically impossible, yet you refuse to reasses, it suggests desperate scum here. You and Elyse are both doing that and flailing hard. The threats to Thor for instance don't go unnoticed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
^
^
^
mislynched maria

<---didn't mislynch Maria

In further news, I am currently flirting with the idea that I could be wrong on Shadow and Karnos and d1 I was trying to lynch Kranksa and I've realized that Michel could be dumb town and not dumb scum and was town reading you for awhile. So yes, I have done plenty of reassessing this game but feel free to keep saying things with no basis in reality in a feeble attempt to make me sound scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll even throw you a bone, why should I town read you?

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Scumhunting check
Wagon analysis sub check
Trying while sick check
Playing to role check

Why aren't you townreading me? I swear, you always get into these fucking tit for tat with me and I cannot tell if it's legit or you have to be an ass.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this might seem insensitive but haven't you been saying you have been sick for months?

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

That I take as a fair question.

I have been not feeling well on and off for months. You should see a pattern when I feel better I post more, generally speaking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you also used the "I'm sick" excuse last time you were scum. I mean, I'm not saying that you are lying but its totally possible that you are still sick and rolled scum so the "I'm playing while sick!" seems like a p horrible reason to town read you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I will unvote you if you trade me Rivers :/

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I was actually sick and you were being an asshole.

The effort you see here should look very different from Street Fighter. I happened to be sick in both because I was actually sick.

Lol.

I have Prescott, and I don't mind talking trades but don't hinge it on a mafia game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but blackmail!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”