Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That reverse psychology to try to get me to vote Giga is really funny.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by gerryoat »

More votes on Giga would be gr8
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by chilledtea »

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT 2.06

Blitzkrieg (L-1) : kraska77, JarJarDrinks, gigabyteTroubadour, Nero Cain, Elyse.

gigabyteTroubadour (L-3) : Blitzkrieg, gerryoat, MichelSableheart.

JarJarDrinks (L-5) : Shadow_step.

karnos (L-5) : Thor665.

Nero Cain (L-5) : karnos.

Not Voting (0) : No one.

Day will end in (expired on 2016-09-23 00:00:00)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1636, Shadow_step wrote:I can try, what do you think about what I did about JJ?
Your case on him is predicated on the concept that someone wouldn't immediately unvote a claim and then later doubt a claim.
I did that exact thing with you - so I don't find it shocking that another town would.
Ignoring that part of his play, I see no other evidence of scum intent, and I see a pretty decent argument for town intent - so it's 100% on how you interpret his reaction to you. I would say an immediate unvote and then analysis of the viability of a claim is perfectly within town normal reactions.

I still don't see a list.
You should move your vote.
In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:When I look at Blitzkrieg, I see a player who focussed almost exclusively on Maria and Trans/Giga. That's not surprising, given how scummy that fakeclaim is, but it makes it difficult to know her thoughts on other players. That being said, I don't think she did anything super scummy. Yet JarJar, Giga, Nero all joined that wagon while giving virtually no reasoning, and shadow's willingness to hammer also comes after he didn't discuss blitz at all. This is a poor wagon.

I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.

I still prefer a Giga lynch though. Given how many players in this game were willing to give him a free pass for fakeclaiming, the mason claim is a relatively low risk way for him to potentially coast through the first couple of days, and build some towncred with maria in the process.
<Translated by Thor>
Blitz focusing so heavily on the Mason claims is scummy (please ignore that Micheal did the exact same thing)
But Blitz isn't scummy (then why explain how she's scummy?)

I really dislike Nero's play and will discuss how it is scummy for a paragraph.

That said, I want to lynch Giga off the mason logic still.
</translation>
:neutral:
In post 1645, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1633, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1630, Nero Cain wrote:Don't believe you

vote:Blitzkrieg
Since you didn't really believe either claim - why push more on Blitz than going back to Shadow?
You do know that I was the one that lead a wagon on him right?
I do know that - I would say you were a strong push on both wagons.
That said, I know which claim is less overall sexy as a town power and which is a more useful scum power presuming the claim is half honest.
I also know which of them looks more individually iffy with their play.
So I'm wondering why you choose to disbelieve Blitz's claim, but apparently find Shadow's claim perfectly fine?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:54 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.
What a coincidence...you start calling Nero scum just as the "Nero is scum" sentiment starts flying about the place
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:55 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1651, gerryoat wrote:More votes on Giga would be gr8
Why is giga scum, again?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:58 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Thor, why do you like Blitz's claim better than Shadow's? Or am I misreading your posts :?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:59 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:When I look at Blitzkrieg, I see a player who focussed almost exclusively on Maria and Trans/Giga. That's not surprising, given how scummy that fakeclaim is, but it makes it difficult to know her thoughts on other players. That being said, I don't think she did anything super scummy. Yet JarJar, Giga, Nero all joined that wagon while giving virtually no reasoning, and shadow's willingness to hammer also comes after he didn't discuss blitz at all. This is a poor wagon.

I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.

I still prefer a Giga lynch though. Given how many players in this game were willing to give him a free pass for fakeclaiming, the mason claim is a relatively low risk way for him to potentially coast through the first couple of days, and build some towncred with maria in the process.

Vote: Giga

Shadows claim is conveniently safe for scum. It gives us little information, particularly when he's using it to confirm claims.

Karnos hammer yesterday was terrible, and it still looks like he's getting away with not adding much.

Unless I hear some very good arguments for someone else, I want to lynch one of these four.
This entire post amounts to nothing more than "geez everyone is scummy I don't really know" I'm almost certain this is scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 am

Post by kraska77 »

He just listed all the lynches on the table today as lynches he would partake in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1653, Thor665 wrote:So I'm wondering why you choose to disbelieve Blitz's claim, but apparently find Shadow's claim perfectly fine?
I don't?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1540, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1537, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Nero, from that, I have to wonder if you are ...getting something...?
other than I think his claim is fake fake fake...nope

like are you even reading the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1654, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.
What a coincidence...you start calling Nero scum just as the "Nero is scum" sentiment starts flying about the place
TBF, I just think the guy is derpy. Him being scum would help explain why he found Blitz' naked vote scummier than the other naked votes; distancing. But I mean there's so much reasonable doubt in Shadow, Gerry, Karnos.

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1651, gerryoat wrote:More votes on Giga would be gr8
This.

I mean, scum aren't even trying anymore. They're just voting the annoying PR at this point doing everything to save Giga.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:37 am

Post by kraska77 »

Karnos wanna declare hammer intent on blitz?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:40 am

Post by kraska77 »

Wait lol did u just call urself annoying pr haha :p
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Nero, what do you think about JJD ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:19 am

In post 1663, kraska77 wrote:Karnos wanna declare hammer intent on blitz?
I'd rather have Thor hammer. If he needs a case, then I'll explain mine, but I think it would be better to explain to people off the wagon why this is the lynch for today tomorrow.

Shadow, JJD is not only very likely town, if people agreed with your case against him they'd speak up about it at this point.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:25 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:but I think it would be better to explain to people off the wagon why this is the lynch for today tomorrow.
For starters, everyone voting blitz right now is town
Wagon is stalling because scum are trying to derail
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:35 am

In post 1667, kraska77 wrote:For starters, everyone voting blitz right now is town
Wagon is stalling because scum are trying to derail
^ that was the best way to word it, the way i was going to say it risked this town's unity

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
I'd rather have Thor hammer. If he needs a case, then I'll explain mine, but I think it would be better to explain to people off the wagon why this is the lynch for today tomorrow.

Shadow, JJD is not only very likely town, if people agreed with your case against him they'd speak up about it at this point.
Yeah the same way my case against scum Maria was ignored in 649 :/
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:50 am

In post 1669, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:

Yeah the same way my case against scum Maria was ignored in 649 :/
JJD isn't as overtly scummy as Maria was in that game, Maria was only townread because everyone thought she was a newbie :igmeou:

but tbh keep pushing him, it makes me feel good about town!you

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Tbh at this point blitz just seems like low hanging fruit.
I've played quite a lot of mafia games and lynching scum never has been this easy.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Without cop guilties and stuff like that obviously.
Show

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 am

quick questions:
  • 1. Why does a team with JJD kill IAI?
    2. Who makes sense as a team with JJD?
because atm the IaI kill really looks like a kill someone who isn't voting Blitz right now would do.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1673, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:quick questions:
  • 1. Why does a team with JJD kill IAI?
    2. Who makes sense as a team with JJD?
because atm the IaI kill really looks like a kill someone who isn't voting Blitz right now would do.
IAI kill could have been done to frame me, he was pushing for my Lynch latter stages of day 1. Or scum thought he was a PR. Two birds one stone.

Gerry could be buddies with JJ. I don't understand his townread on Gerry. I don't think anyone else is townreading gerry (?)
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”