Mafia Mum

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3348, Shiro wrote:
In post 3347, farside22 wrote:
In post 3345, Shiro wrote:
In post 3343, grapes wrote:
In post 3328, Shiro wrote:
In post 3322, grapes wrote:Shiro who's scum besides almost?
I have a soft scumread on McMenno but it isn;t some solid stuff. I felt his lurkish ways day 1 were off cause I remember him much more active and trollish as town.

I am still half half on RR.
Mcmenno didn't really lurk though?

And "still half half" on RR? That's not a scumread.
It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?
Why is McMenno lackluster over others that barely posted.
Why single him out amount the lurkers?
Cause that how I feel about it.
How convient
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3346, Shiro wrote:I can potentially see Farside being scum tbh. To me her defence of almost was no sensical and at some point she accused me of doing stuff almost was doing.
The scum read here is entirely because you think she was defending her scum partner, and mixed up your two slots? Does it make sense for her to be hard defending her own partner and think you did stuff she would know he did?
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2352, Shiro wrote:
In post 2252, Shiro wrote:
In post 2234, Shiro wrote:
In post 2228, farside22 wrote:Example is oh you caught me but I do this so yo7 are scum for calling me out on my shit.
You mean, exactly what almost has been doing from the moment I pointed out his shit ?

The moment I called him out he called me scum for it.
You still haven't answered to this btw.

I didn't do this at all.

Almost has been doing it from his very first response to me. He hasn't called me out on anything. Simply mocked and humored it.

He even tried to fit me into his scum creatures narrative by saying creature distanced from me by sheeping me.

Yea legit reasoning right there.
Oh btw, you still havent answered about this farside.

You know the thing you said I did but never did while almost has been doing it from my very first post.
I can keep quoting it
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3345, Shiro wrote:It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?
Can you show me some posts from cerb you thought were town?

Also, have either of you or farside played with almost before how was the defense nonsensical?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 3353, grapes wrote:
In post 3345, Shiro wrote:It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?

Also, have either of you or farside played with almost before how was the defense nonsensical?
Can you show me some posts you thought were scum? :p
-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3350, farside22 wrote:
In post 3348, Shiro wrote:
In post 3347, farside22 wrote:
In post 3345, Shiro wrote:
In post 3343, grapes wrote:
In post 3328, Shiro wrote:
In post 3322, grapes wrote:Shiro who's scum besides almost?
I have a soft scumread on McMenno but it isn;t some solid stuff. I felt his lurkish ways day 1 were off cause I remember him much more active and trollish as town.

I am still half half on RR.
Mcmenno didn't really lurk though?

And "still half half" on RR? That's not a scumread.
It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?
Why is McMenno lackluster over others that barely posted.
Why single him out amount the lurkers?
Cause that how I feel about it.
How convient
I know right? I am obviously protecting my scumbuddies that are lurrking. You got it all figured out though so it is k. Town is covered
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by grapes »

Already have!
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3344, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3341, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3340, Reasonably Rational wrote:A janitor makes sense, but the VERBIAGE USED does not fit in with a janitor.

I've seen Varsoon janitor things before, and the verbiage was along the lines of an effect preventing the flip, NOT just that the slot was gone.

-Cerb
So what do you think happened?
I have no idea. Given Mastins certainty that fb is dead, she has some information about it. Given that she is conftown, it doesn't make sense that she would know anything about the scum kill, so he was removed by some effect unrelated to the scum kill, UNLESS her role specifically tells her what faction performed specific kills.

All speculation though.
-Cerb
I know it's speculation, but I want to know why you think the way you do. It's rather important actually.

You think Firebringer was killed by an effect that wasn't the scumkill? Who would want to kill Fire?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Oh right, the post where you said something Drixx said felt fake, and called a post unvetted (without saying why it was unvetted, or even WHY that's significant(particular since ALL of my posts have been "unvetted", the majority made from my phone on a whim), and called a question I asked an obvious one I didn't care about, when forcing people to take a stance on something seems pretty meaningful.

-Cerb

Pedit: I think mastins posts about the subject of FBs death make it unlikely it was the scum kill, and there are a few options for who could want to kill him, but if the kill didn't come from scum there's NO REASON for us to speculate about the source.
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3353, grapes wrote:

His post by post analysis for one seemed really town but it is also a general feel i get reading his posts.

I played with him before. I know very well that he can appear really town alright.

The defence is non sensical because she was making no points against me at all nor anything to defend him in any real sense. Heck he himself couldnt defend against a single thing only bash and humour me.

P.edit

HINT: Maybe it had to do with the joyride and him being town amids scum. Just a thought you guys. Just a thought. Almost did say there would be an event at night from it.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Shiro »

almost did say he wanted somethign to succeed from there and next day the universal townread member of it disappears
To me:
About me:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by grapes »

YEA CERB I'M HAVING A SHITLOAD OF PROBLEMS GETTING A WAGON ROLLING ON YOU LEMME GO DO UP A WALLCASE REAL QUICK OH WAIT NEVERMIND I DON'T NEED TO THIS TOWN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

Keep guessing why I'm scumreading you though.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:51 pm

In post 3361, grapes wrote:YEA CERB I'M HAVING A SHITLOAD OF PROBLEMS GETTING A WAGON ROLLING ON YOU LEMME GO DO UP A WALLCASE REAL QUICK OH WAIT NEVERMIND I DON'T NEED TO THIS TOWN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

I don't expect you to actually find reasons because they don't exist. *shrug* I was just making fun of you for demanding that other people explain unfounded town reads with specific quotes when you haven't done a particular good job of explaining unfounded scum reads with specific quotes.

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3359, Shiro wrote:His post by post analysis for one seemed really town but it is also a general feel i get reading his posts.
So you think that scum can't post pbpa? Is this real?

Answer me this; who ISOs a kid and comes away with, just about everything they had to say being scummy in some shape or another.
Prbably a person that knows they're isoing scum.
Shiro wrote:I played with him before. I know very well that he can appear really town alright.
No that's the thing almost is low hanging fruit in my experience. And just naturally screams scum to me that's why.
So when I see one person go at him quick from the knees and someone else step in to WK hard I'm gonna be all like. Hmm about it.
Um. Fuck what was I gonna say.
Oh yea he's probably town.
Shiro wrote:The defence is non sensical because she was making no points against me at all nor anything to defend him in any real sense. Heck he himself couldnt defend against a single thing only bash and humour me.
Mafia isn't about trapping motherfuckers into an unwinnable argument.

Unless you're scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3362, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't expect you to actually find reasons because they don't exist. *shrug* I was just making fun of you for demanding that other people explain unfounded town reads with specific quotes when you haven't done a particular good job of explaining unfounded scum reads with specific quotes.
Why is asking questions in a mafia game "demanding shit"

And yea I'm engaging shiro on our "differing" reads. Problem?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Though it IS fun tearing apart the paper thin cases people try to assemble on me, so, I mean, if you DID do it it would at least be entertaining.

-Cerb

Pedit: as I said, it's just entertaining that the bar you set for him is so much higher than the one you set for yourself, that's all. And, for the record, I didn't find everything SC did scummy. Every single thing I noted as consistent and in line with previous play was town points in his favor, as was his response post (barring the fact that he didn't directly refute my conclusions).
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1982, Shiro wrote:Humour won't save you from me. That is my go to trick when scum.

Prepare to have your scum record tied mate ^_^
In post 2046, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2011, Not Chara wrote:waiting on the account being activated.

Almost, why are you explaining yourself to one of your top scumreads? in your own words, Shiro and Creature are worse than me.
and apologies if my skimming has caused me to miss the answer, but are you ever going to explain why they're worse?
I don't even know how to explain that. I have a stronger scum read on them than I do on you currently. Like, Creature put Shiro in a 4-person scum team at one page and sheeped her on the very next page. There was nothing "in between" to merit a change of his read on her what-so-ever, and I -for one- would be VERY wary of joining my own scum read on a wagon when there's no good reason and nobody else voting (that somebody else should be a strong town read AND have provided a good case for me to follow).

You think Creature didn't see what Shiro saw? That's still bad enough. He's NOT scum hunting, but waiting for "someone else" to present a case (regardless of how good/bad that case is) to just hop on.

As for Shiro and her weak sauce of a case: I voted you as a slight scum read, sheeping two extremely strong players whom I have extremely strong town reads on. I don't see the contradiction here bc these are not mutually exclusive reasons. I did have a scum read on you, but it wasn't strong enough and I wasn't ready to present a case. We had time (and still do) so there was no need for me to just stick my vote on you and wait for something to happen. But when Mastina and Obi both decided to start that wagon I felt inclined to join it. I had no reason "not to" and I had more confidence in my read because my town reads are seeing what I see.

Shiro totally missed me questioning you and insisting to get a response. She also picked a post where I was totally sincere and serious (the one addressing Creature about the lie detector thing) and called it fake. Not even YOU (the one who was mainly suspicious of me before that) thought that it was fake, and Shiro DOES have an idea -albeit a limited one- of my play, so that was forcing a non-existent scum read with a fake reason.

Overall, both Creature and Shiro are so bad at their attempt to paint me as suspicious it already backfired. I could see someone scum reading me for the wrong reasons, but being honest and sincere about it. Not these two. They have taken over the bottom of my read list, and I'm seriously considering moving my vote from you to either of them.
In post 3346, Shiro wrote:I can potentially see Farside being scum tbh. To me her defence of almost was no sensical and at some point she accused me of doing stuff almost was doing.
In post 3352, Shiro wrote:
In post 2352, Shiro wrote:
In post 2252, Shiro wrote:
In post 2234, Shiro wrote:
In post 2228, farside22 wrote:Example is oh you caught me but I do this so yo7 are scum for calling me out on my shit.
You mean, exactly what almost has been doing from the moment I pointed out his shit ?

The moment I called him out he called me scum for it.
You still haven't answered to this btw.

I didn't do this at all.

Almost has been doing it from his very first response to me. He hasn't called me out on anything. Simply mocked and humored it.

He even tried to fit me into his scum creatures narrative by saying creature distanced from me by sheeping me.

Yea legit reasoning right there.
Oh btw, you still havent answered about this farside.

You know the thing you said I did but never did while almost has been doing it from my very first post.
I can keep quoting it
1) I was referring to the post where Shiro calls out almost for doing saying Shiro does as scum. She hasn't see if this was scum/town a50.
2) He explained himself after and Shiro ignore all of it.3) Shiro's read makes no sense if she is still scum reading A50 when I disbanned the joy ride and that sure as shit wasn't happiness from fire or a50 for what I did.
5) I think I missed it but there was a point were Shiro just talks about a50 but just subtle moves her vote to cakes and had zero interaction with him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3363, grapes wrote:So you think that scum can't post pbpa? Is this real?
No I said that his pbpa felt town. Not that scum cannot make them.

Almost doesnt scream scum, in bloodborn he was so obviously town, in the game he was scum with me he also seemed town, I was townreading him.

It isn;t all his posts are horrible like duh but I do believe the ones I did see that he had no way to refute are signs that he is scum.
To me:
About me:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay if you're that sure then tell me why almost is scum in three sentences.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3366, farside22 wrote:1) I was referring to the post where Shiro calls out almost for doing saying Shiro does as scum. She hasn't see if this was scum/town a50.
2) He explained himself after and Shiro ignore all of it.3) Shiro's read makes no sense if she is still scum reading A50 when I disbanned the joy ride and that sure as shit wasn't happiness from fire or a50 for what I did.
5) I think I missed it but there was a point were Shiro just talks about a50 but just subtle moves her vote to cakes and had zero interaction with him.
1)You are answering Titus about goal poasting

2) Well yea he called the posts that I found really forced not fake like *rolls eyes* Sure he kinda explained the contradiction after like forever and to Chara. He still said bs about distancing and tried to fit a absurd narrative abou t me being scum with creature somehow.

3)....I missed that fact....I didn't notice joyride getting disbande he he ^_^;

5) Oh yes I totally did that. I didn;t have the driving force to lynch Almost and I trust Titus so I asked her to reconsider her townread for Almost and I will vote cakez cause cakez was meh anyway.
To me:
About me:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3369, Shiro wrote:
In post 3366, farside22 wrote:1) I was referring to the post where Shiro calls out almost for doing saying Shiro does as scum. She hasn't see if this was scum/town a50.
1)You are answering Titus about goal poasting

2) Well yea he called the posts that I found really forced not fake like *rolls eyes* Sure he kinda explained the contradiction after like forever and to Chara. He still said bs about distancing and tried to fit a absurd narrative abou t me being scum with creature somehow.

3)....I missed that fact....I didn't notice joyride getting disbande he he ^_^;

5) Oh yes I totally did that. I didn;t have the driving force to lynch Almost and I trust Titus so I asked her to reconsider her townread for Almost and I will vote cakez cause cakez was meh anyway.
I apologize. I totally forgot to do that. I kinda expected a Cakey flip to work from. I'll get on that. :/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Grumbles.

I'm going to sit and stew and do some meta research
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3371, farside22 wrote:Grumbles.

I'm going to sit and stew and do some meta research
On who?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3368, grapes wrote:Okay if you're that sure then tell me why almost is scum in three sentences.
Avoidance to explain accusation and reliance on humour to deflect it.

Nonsensical town thought progression (on the lie detection post that unless you are looking for a lie detection there was no way you would think that post was)

Forced scumread narrative (Fit me into his creature scumread by saying he distanced me by sheeping me)
To me:
About me:
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 3362, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3361, grapes wrote:YEA CERB I'M HAVING A SHITLOAD OF PROBLEMS GETTING A WAGON ROLLING ON YOU LEMME GO DO UP A WALLCASE REAL QUICK OH WAIT NEVERMIND I DON'T NEED TO THIS TOWN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

I don't expect you to actually find reasons because they don't exist. *shrug* I was just making fun of you for demanding that other people explain unfounded town reads with specific quotes when you haven't done a particular good job of explaining unfounded scum reads with specific quotes.

-Cerb
why are you feeling that nothing absolutely nothing you have posted in this game could be scummy in any way whatsoever

I have a feeling that your overconfidence will be your downfall

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”