karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by karnos »

I don't see why blitz is being scum read. I'll re-read a bit later if I have time, weekends are terrible for me. I still think nero is scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1624, Elyse wrote:
In post 1618, gerryoat wrote:I don't see what Blitz has done to be at L-1 that wagon formed very fast. Right now I'd say Giga and Elyse are scum.
I'm coming for you next
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

gerry are elyse and i partners in your opinion or individual scumreads
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Skimming. I see that I'm in hammer range by scum.

I'm the doctor. GG town we lost.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1589, kraska77 wrote:Nice try
This is giga's way of poking people
And scum try to opportunistically push wagons on her every game she's in for this reason
Your read on karnos and gerry pls?
Karnos and Gerry are both town.

If they'd actually sheep me, we'd be in a great position to lynch scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't believe you

vote:Blitzkrieg
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1627, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:gerry are elyse and i partners in your opinion or individual scumreads
You both are the scummiest to me. I don't team read in forum maf. I just scumread
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1629, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 1589, kraska77 wrote:Nice try
This is giga's way of poking people
And scum try to opportunistically push wagons on her every game she's in for this reason
Your read on karnos and gerry pls?
Karnos and Gerry are both town.

If they'd actually sheep me, we'd be in a great position to lynch scum.
Who do you fos?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1630, Nero Cain wrote:Don't believe you

Since you didn't really believe either claim - why push more on Blitz than going back to Shadow?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@Karnos, NC lynch isn't going to happen today. Join me on JJ.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

JarJar lynch isn't happening today either, Shadow - I mean, feel free to list all the people you think are scumreading him.

My list is; Shadow.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I can try, what do you think about what I did about JJ?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Said *
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1610, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1608, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1607, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I like my vote but I think we're going a little fast. That could just be me getting used to the shorter deadlines though.

Shadow, I'm really liking Jarjar for town. Why are you scumreading him?
Because of his reaction to my claim and post that.
First thing he did was that he voted someone else so I think he obviously believed what I said. Scum would want to get off a T pr wagon asap.

Then
he probably realised it would look bad
and started doubting my claim again. I can't quite wrap my head around that.

Then he wants town consensus whether he should be voting me again or not. Like he's paranoid about doing that and wondering how it would look. Scared of derailing the blitz wagon sounds like bs. We weren't 24 hours from deadline or something.
Why would it look bad?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

What happened to ur "intent" shadow?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1638, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why would it look bad?
That question was serious?
Obviously cause scum believe claims readily and not town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1639, JarJarDrinks wrote:What happened to ur "intent" shadow?
Sorry I don't really buy your low content = scum, water tight case on blitz and don't really want to lynch a claimed doc.
Show

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:39 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

When I look at Blitzkrieg, I see a player who focussed almost exclusively on Maria and Trans/Giga. That's not surprising, given how scummy that fakeclaim is, but it makes it difficult to know her thoughts on other players. That being said, I don't think she did anything super scummy. Yet JarJar, Giga, Nero all joined that wagon while giving virtually no reasoning, and shadow's willingness to hammer also comes after he didn't discuss blitz at all. This is a poor wagon.

I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.

I still prefer a Giga lynch though. Given how many players in this game were willing to give him a free pass for fakeclaiming, the mason claim is a relatively low risk way for him to potentially coast through the first couple of days, and build some towncred with maria in the process.

Vote: Giga

Shadows claim is conveniently safe for scum. It gives us little information, particularly when he's using it to confirm claims.

Karnos hammer yesterday was terrible, and it still looks like he's getting away with not adding much.

Unless I hear some very good arguments for someone else, I want to lynch one of these four.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:26 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

The Karnos lynch is the only one I like from those.

Michel and Blitz (and anyone scumreading me for that matter), what scumteam with me in it kills IaI? Especially because Blitz believes that my ""partners"" refuse to bus me, I don't really understand the benefit of picking a nightkill that makes it easier for me to get lynched. Is there someone else in a theoretical team with me that's worth more than me, or a more nuanced reason to kill IaI that I'm not getting?

Also, for that matter, the scum!Me / town!Maria dynamic still isn't making much sense to me. Maria and Transcend are friends and already know each other well, so why does Transcend need ""towncred"" from Maria? The two of them townread each other anyway and can read each other well. The purpose of the mason fakeclaim was to defend Maria from getting lynched and I think that's pretty clear. Transcend has nothing to gain from it, and the fact that he was more scared of being blacklisted than losing the benefits of the mason fakeclaim is practically a neon sign saying "I'M TOWN WHO WANTED TO SAVE MY TOWNREAD, NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN COASTING THROUGH THE GAME AS 'CONFIRMED TOWN'."

In other news, I'm happy with a Blitz lynch despite the claim. I think blitz's tunnel on me is contrived, I would have expected someone who scumread Maria and I as a team to reevaluate their read on me after Maria flips town. If, say, Elyse and/or Michel were to continue pushing on me, I could believe that it came from town because they have indicated that they scumread me individually. Blitz looks more like she's forming her reads around the fact she's been pushing for my lynch (the gerry and karnos townreads seem awfully convenient and baseless), which I don't really see as a town thing to do. Her claim also looks pretty fake, the lack of claiming a target looks like she doesn't want to be put under the same scrutiny Shadow was after he claimed.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Blitzkrieg »

^^^ Giga is scum. That's a scum post right there. He wants to just lynch people who FoS him rather than scumhunt. His response is no scumteam I was in kills IaI, no scumplay I have makes sense with Maria town. That's wifom we've treated over. Let's put Giga scum to bed and get me the information to find his buddies.

I am leaning towards Elyse or Nero being his buddy but not both.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1630, Nero Cain wrote:Don't believe you

Since you didn't really believe either claim - why push more on Blitz than going back to Shadow?
You do know that I was the one that lead a wagon on him right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch.
Sometimes I wonder if you actually understand what you post or if you are just randomly saying things. Like there was a day left on day 1. Its customary to have the person claim before they get lynched. Getting Elyse to claim 24 hours ahead of deadline gave us the room to lynch her or not and decide what we wanted to do. Are you upset you are not getting the mislynch you wanted?

I wanted Shadow lynched. I wanted Blitz lynched. Saying that I only wanted their claims is an unbased opinion. The kicker here, is that he doesn't believe Shadows claim but thinks I'm scummy for outting him, scum talking out of both sides of thier mouth?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1628, Blitzkrieg wrote:I'm the doctor. GG town we lost.
I don't really feel like this is a town reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And lets just ignore the scum motivation in wanting a player dead that they can't kill at night.

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:And lets just ignore the scum motivation in wanting a player dead that they can't kill at night.
Agreed that's why you're coming after me because I see the desperation to wagon everyone but Giga.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”