JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1532, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1531, JarJarDrinks wrote:How do you know that? Isn't there a chance Gig is lying?
There is, but was inclined to believe it after Maria's flip.
Shadow, can you explain what exactly about Marias flip made you believe gigas aesthetic claim?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:55 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Vanilla Cop isn't too useful as an investigative for town anyway, I think Shadow used it in the best way possible (verify claims).

Shadow, do you still mind answering my questions?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1551, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Vanilla Cop isn't too useful as an investigative for town anyway,
yeah wich is why it makes some sense as a fakeclaim. Like, idk. If he's scum, unless Elyse is his buddy, he knew she was town and that her VT claim was 99.9% likely to be true and its the
ONE
result that he can give. Like the majority of us
ARE
VTs so he could have randomly guessed and been right but it runs the risk out if he says he has a vt result on a non VT we'd know he was lying.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1529, Shadow_step wrote:I thought my best chance tonight was catching Elyse in a lie, is she was scum.
but as you say, a goon would come back as vanilla so its not like you've confirmed she was town, just not a PR.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm....
I
was just about to buy into the blitz/karnos/shadow team and then I looked at 649.

Shadow was a town cop. He did not lurk, you were active and were trying to game solve. He
WAS shot
on n4 but still...

Shadows
claim that he was lurking and being lynchable here doesn't mesh with 649. I mean Kranksa could just be horrible but I'm back to thinking she might be scum especially if he flips scum.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1519, Shadow_step wrote:Okay fuck this shit.
I will get roleblocked or die after I claim anyway which is why I didn't want to claim.
I'm a Vanilla Cop.

Checked Elyse N1 to make sure she wasn't lying. She's vanilla.
??????????? why would you not check me your biggest scumread lool
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

I think giga is scum. I think transcend did a gambit and tried to buddy maria the town. giga has also seemingly been ok with voting pretty much anyone so far.

VOTE: giga
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1529, Shadow_step wrote:I thought my best chance tonight was catching Elyse in a lie, is she was scum.
but as you say, a goon would come back as vanilla so its not like you've confirmed she was town, just not a PR.
I think goons claiming vanilla is dangerous AF because they do most of the killing. They won't be able to account for their movement if they claim to be Vanilla. Whereas Mafia PRs don't really use their night actions every night esp if they are x shot. So it is easier for them to claim Vanilla. So I figured...
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1550, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1531, JarJarDrinks wrote:How do you know that? Isn't there a chance Gig is lying?
Shadow, can you explain what exactly about Marias flip made you believe gigas aesthetic claim?
Maria flipping town ofc, it is very ballsy play to claim being masons who are not your buddy and trying to protect them.
I mean it could have backfired so hard. Transcend claims to be masons with maria as scum. Town maria says he is lying. Transcend gets lynched. I don't see scum being so stupid.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1554, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm....
I
was just about to buy into the blitz/karnos/shadow team and then I looked at 649.

Shadow was a town cop. He did not lurk, you were active and were trying to game solve. He
WAS shot
on n4 but still...

Shadows
claim that he was lurking and being lynchable here doesn't mesh with 649. I mean Kranksa could just be horrible but I'm back to thinking she might be scum especially if he flips scum.
In that game I was last in the draft. I knew I wouldn't be a priority kill even if my reads were right.
Show

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by chilledtea »

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT 2.04

Blitzkrieg (L-2) : kraska77, JarJarDrinks, gigabyteTroubadour, Nero Cain.

gigabyteTroubadour (L-4) : Blitzkrieg, gerryoat.

JarJarDrinks (L-5) : Shadow_step.

karnos (L-5) : Thor665.

Nero Cain (L-5) : karnos.

Not Voting (2) : Elyse, MichelSableheart.

Day will end in (expired on 2016-09-23 00:00:00)
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Elyse has been prodded.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1554, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm....
I

WAS shot
on n4 but still...

Shadows
Like he said, he was bottom of the draft that game so u can't compare to this game . He also was lynchbait and was wagoned many times until he claimed his giilty. Now if ud stop the mudslinging and help get people on blitz, that would be appreciated. Even if it turns out im wrong about blitz, I'm not wrong on shadow...so you need to reevaluate your reads if they're based on shadow being scum
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

hi shadow can you answer me? Why didn't you check me. I was your biggest scumread, and Maria said you should lynch me after she was lynched. Why was I not checked??
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

he answered that already gerry
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1558, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1550, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Maria flipping town ofc, it is very ballsy play to claim being masons who are not your buddy and trying to protect them.
I mean it could have backfired so hard. Transcend claims to be masons with maria as scum. Town maria says he is lying. Transcend gets lynched. I don't see scum being so stupid.
Look how ridiculous this is. He was scumreading the trans/giga slot and then drops that scumread cause maria flips town and he believed that the only way trans could be scum is if him and maria were BOTH scum together.

Yet he never pushed for marias lynch, never scumread her, and had his vote on her counterwagon (where he voted WITH maria).

Tell me how that makes any sense?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I don't understand why you are asking me silly question? I obviously had a bigger scum read on Gerry.
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1566, Shadow_step wrote:I don't understand why you are asking me silly question? I obviously had a bigger scum read on Gerry.
bigger than who?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like were u scumreading maria?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Bigger than transcend
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1569, Shadow_step wrote:Bigger than transcend
how does that have anything to do w/ what I said?

Were you scumreading maria?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1570, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1569, Shadow_step wrote:Bigger than transcend
how does that have anything to do w/ what I said?

Were you scumreading maria?
Yes, to an extent.
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1571, Shadow_step wrote:Yes, to an extent.
You never felt the need to mention this to anyone?

Or was this more strategic "lynchbaity play"? :lol:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

and "To an extent" is a bullshit answer. You would have had to be scumreading her just as hard as u were scumreading the trans/giga slot considering you felt that in order for trans to be scum, maria had to be also.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Just reposting this total contradiction.

In the first post he says the reason he didn't investigate giga is because he doesn't believe the result would be alignment indicative.

In the second post he says that the reason is because he's now townreading Giga.

In post 1529, Shadow_step wrote:I don't get what I would get investigating Giga like you are saying? It would just prove she is ascetic, it wouldn't be alignment indicative.
In post 1558, Shadow_step wrote:Maria flipping town ofc, it is very ballsy play to claim being masons who are not your buddy and trying to protect them.I mean it could have backfired so hard. Transcend claims to be masons with maria as scum. Town maria says he is lying. Transcend gets lynched. I don't see scum being so stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”